PDA

View Full Version : is this Oleg?

CQ1ST
04-04-2012, 02:21 AM
is this Oleg
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-17601347
or is he still free as the breeze and posting weird stuff as usual?

mjmacky
04-04-2012, 04:46 AM
There are at least 10 other people I would first suspect on her before Oleg.

manker
04-04-2012, 09:31 AM
To protect the guilty, the BBC have obviously changed 'members' for 'students'.
I'm just gonna change it back.

"He was allegedly looking for a female when the shooting took place on Monday ... They disrespected him, laughed at him," Mr Jordan said. "They made fun of his lack of English-speaking skills. It made him feel isolated compared to the other members."
"We've learned that the suspect was upset with the administration. He was also upset that members in the past mistreated him, disrespected him, and things of that nature. He was having, we believe, some behavioural problems and was asked to leave several months ago."

With you lot of shitty shits spewing all your shit and bile and lying on the internets, it's no wonder people get shot in the face with guns.
There is a price, and it will be paid.

mjmacky
04-04-2012, 10:04 AM
I think he's gone and started hatching plans, either that or he's done the wise thing and decided to leave it all be. If those are our only two options, perhaps someone should be phoning the police.

Squeamous
04-04-2012, 10:44 AM

"He was allegedly looking for a female when the shooting took place on Monday ... They disrespected him, laughed at him," Mr Jordan said. "They made fun of his lack of English-speaking skills. It made him feel isolated compared to the other members."
"We've learned that the suspect was upset with the administration. He was also upset that members in the past mistreated him, disrespected him, and things of that nature. He was having, we believe, some behavioural problems and was asked to leave several months ago."

With you lot of shitty shits spewing all your shit and bile and lying on the internets, it's no wonder people get shot in the face with guns.

:glag:

Oh Manky, I'm shaking with silent laughter in an office full of people. I wub you! :happy:

megabyteme
04-04-2012, 04:40 PM
Oh Manky, I'm shaking with silent laughter in an office full of people. I wub you! :happy:

An office full of people is the last place you should be. That AND laughing. :fear:

In fact, you should not even be correctly reporting your location. :noes:

OlegL
04-04-2012, 08:52 PM
OP, no, it wasn't me.

Artemis
04-04-2012, 09:44 PM
OP, no, it wasn't me.

Kind of a let down really, so when are you going to climb that clocktower? inquiring minds want to know? :blink:

OlegL
04-05-2012, 12:48 AM
"Climbing that clocktower"? Is it an English idiom that I am unaware of?

Artemis
04-05-2012, 01:02 AM
Now Oleg, we've had this discussion before. Do you need a refresher?

megabyteme
04-05-2012, 01:25 AM
"Climbing that clocktower"? Is it an English idiom that I am unaware of?

When Art says it, it's an euphemism. :naughty:

Artemis
04-05-2012, 02:36 AM
It's not really a euphemism, Charles Whitman was the first modern spree killer. An ex-marine and student at the University of Texas, he went on a shooting rampage which ended up on the 28th floor observation deck of the clock tower at the University. 16 were killed and 32 injured during the massacre on August 1 1966.
I don't really believe OlegL is a spree killer I just tease him with this historical (though morbid) fact.

megabyteme
04-05-2012, 02:58 AM
It's not really a euphemism, Charles Whitman was the first modern spree killer. An ex-marine and student at the University of Texas, he went on a shooting rampage which ended up on the 28th floor observation deck of the clock tower at the University. 16 were killed and 32 injured during the massacre on August 1 1966.
I don't really believe OlegL is a spree killer I just tease him with this historical (though morbid) fact.

I know Art, I just have a dirty mind... :P

Artemis
04-05-2012, 03:02 AM
I know Art, I just have a dirty mind... :P

And I have a morbidly twisted one, what a pair :naughty:

OlegL
04-05-2012, 03:41 AM

Thanks for the info. I never heard of Charles Whitman before.

Artemis
04-05-2012, 03:42 AM
I'm sure I've told you about about Charles Whitman before, it must be the alzheimers. :blink:

OlegL
04-05-2012, 03:54 AM
I'm sure I've told you about about Charles Whitman before, it must be the alzheimers. :blink:

I don't think you did.

Artemis
04-05-2012, 04:50 AM
Thanks for the info. I never heard of Charles Whitman before.
Just as long as you don't emulate him we'll all get along swimmingly :naughty:

Artemis
04-05-2012, 05:09 AM
Interesting factoid 228a: During his autopsy it was discovered that Charles Whitman had an invasive lesion of the brain, a Glioblastoma. This was such as to affect both his emotions and judgement, so in his case the psychotic break was truly unfortunate.

CharlesW
04-05-2012, 08:33 AM

IdolEyes787
04-05-2012, 10:43 AM
Interesting factoid 228a: During his autopsy it was discovered that Charles Whitman had an invasive lesion of the brain, a Glioblastoma. This was such as to affect both his emotions and judgement, so in his case the psychotic break was truly unfortunate.

Less boring interesting fact: They made a reasonably decent movie of it with Kurt Russell called The Deadly Tower or something.

manker
04-05-2012, 11:29 AM
Inventive title.

Artemis
04-05-2012, 11:46 AM

Less boring interesting fact: They made a reasonably decent movie of it with Kurt Russell called The Deadly Tower or something.
The brain tumor wasn't the (really) interesting bit, the barricading himself on the clocktower and wasting all the people was the interesting bit, I thought I carefully explained that to Oleg. He even seemed really interested, almost enthusiastic....

IdolEyes787
04-05-2012, 12:20 PM
Inventive title.

It's pretty brilliant since they clearly seem to be trying to trick the audience into believing that the tower itself is deadly.

Artemis
04-05-2012, 12:27 PM
Is John Cleese going to turn up in a minute and shout in a loud shrill voice "Stop that, it's just silly!"

CQ1ST
04-06-2012, 08:24 PM
Haha, just kidding Olegl. I thought it funny though that the guy's name was so close to yours, but you're obviously still on the meds and living happily in the big apple where you should be

OlegL
04-07-2012, 04:49 PM
One L. Goh indeed sounds somewhat similar to OlegL, but his name also reminds me of Vincent van Gogh, the famous painter who cut his ear off (though some researchers claim his friend did it).
I haven't been taking any meds since the spring of 2011. :)

megabyteme
04-07-2012, 05:03 PM

Don't you mean:

I haven't been taking any meds since the spring of 2011. :cry::happy::wacko::angry:

IdolEyes787
04-07-2012, 05:13 PM
One L. Goh indeed sounds somewhat similar to OlegL, but his name also reminds me of Vincent van Gogh, the famous painter who cut his ear off (though some researchers claim his friend did it).

His name reminds of Obi Wan Kenobi who researchers claim died a martyr's death at the hand of former student Anakin Skywalker.

mjmacky
04-07-2012, 08:41 PM

His name reminds of Obi Wan Kenobi who researchers claim died a martyr's death at the hand of former student Anakin Skywalker.

These both sound like Idol posts to me. Idol didn't petition to get Oleg back, he just petitioned to have the account reinstated and have the password handed over to him.

manker
04-08-2012, 12:01 AM
I couldn't possibly comment upon the veracity of the above statement, but if Mary is right, then Idol only exists inside of Oleg's head.

CQ1ST
04-08-2012, 01:29 AM
*lol*

Artemis
04-08-2012, 07:12 AM
I couldn't possibly comment upon the veracity of the above statement, but if Mary is right, then Idol only exists inside of Oleg's head.
Errr no actually, mostly Idol exists inside of movieworld to twock the illiterate and harsh the spam poasters in their headlong rush to the trade/giveaway section. :blink:

Artemis
04-09-2012, 03:42 AM
Still fuck all Oleg in the Oleg freds, thats just anti-social, now I know that aspergers is inherently anti-social, but it's still anti-social. :frusty:

megabyteme
04-09-2012, 04:03 AM
Perhaps Oleg only existed in Idol's head, and suffered permanent deletion due to a high speed bicycle cycle-trainer accident...

IdolEyes787
04-09-2012, 11:45 AM
Perhaps Oleg only existed in Idol's head, and suffered permanent deletion due to a high speed bicycle cycle-trainer accident...

Philosophically speaking I'm pretty sure that everything only exists in my head.

Artemis
04-09-2012, 01:56 PM

Philosophically speaking I'm pretty sure that everything only exists in my head.

There is a very simple way to resolve this thorny philosophical quandary, and it only involves your head and a lump hammer. Now what you do is take the lump hammer firmly in your right hand and apply it with a swift downward motion to your head, if you are still conscious after the application then the original posit that everything only exists in your head is correct. If not then you will have to explain to the E.M.T.'s why you self-harmed in the name of (dubious) science. :blink:

megabyteme
04-09-2012, 04:01 PM

There is a very simple way to resolve this thorny philosophical quandary, and it only involves your head and a lump hammer. Now what you do is take the lump hammer firmly in your right hand and apply it with a swift downward motion to your head, if you are still conscious after the application then the original posit that everything only exists in your head is correct. If not then you will have to explain to the E.M.T.'s why you self-harmed in the name of (dubious) science. :blink:

Idol must have successfully tested your hypothesis because I cannot account for anything that has happened since 1 AM PST- a full 8 hours lost entirely. :fear:

Artemis
04-09-2012, 04:25 PM

Idol must have successfully tested your hypothesis because I cannot account for anything that has happened since 1 AM PST- a full 8 hours lost entirely. :fear:

No, you just said "Do you call that lunch?" while your wife had the iron in one hand, and the kids in the other.