PDA

View Full Version : Manker is a mod??? What HAS the world come to

NikkiD
04-04-2012, 04:39 AM
Wonders never cease to amaze. :P

Artemis
04-04-2012, 08:53 AM
He still talks to himself alot though....

manker
04-04-2012, 09:50 AM
Ohai, Nikki :happy:
Apparently they needed someone who was in touch with kids today but misunderstood my resume.

Please update us on your hitherto eventful life and whether or not you've managed to teach Jonno how to spell yet.

IdolEyes787
04-04-2012, 11:19 AM
They wanted to make him a rocker but it was decided that he comes across as too big a poof.

NikkiD
04-04-2012, 11:52 AM
Much eye rolling ensues.

Eventful? I don't know if that's the adjective most would use these days. Psycho exes would appear to have moved on, and the utter lack of drama is a wonderful and welcome change. :) Working in a butcher shop whilst building my design business (and muscles), which has lately drawn some attention (the designing, not the muscles). So I'm on my way to celebrity WITH my clothes on this time.

Jonno's spelling is much improved, however it would be impossible for a layman to tell this given his atrocious handwriting. He is well, gaining notoriety of his own as "the hot English guy" in our community, and I'm constantly being reminded of how lucky I am to have him. I don't need reminding, I'm well aware of that fact. We continue to annoy those around us with our soppy public displays of affection and cheesy vows of love, so not much has changed in that regard, nor is it likely to anytime soon. :)

Hoping you are well and that power has not gone to your head.

Snee
04-04-2012, 12:02 PM
It has, tho.

It has gone to his head to the max.

He's been banning people left and right :(

Also, hallo. Been a while.

manker
04-04-2012, 12:11 PM
Much eye rolling ensues.

Eventful? I don't know if that's the adjective most would use these days. Psycho exes would appear to have moved on, and the utter lack of drama is a wonderful and welcome change. :) Working in a butcher shop whilst building my design business (and muscles), which has lately drawn some attention (the designing, not the muscles). So I'm on my way to celebrity WITH my clothes on this time.

Jonno's spelling is much improved, however it would be impossible for a layman to tell this given his atrocious handwriting. He is well, gaining notoriety of his own as "the hot English guy" in our community, and I'm constantly being reminded of how lucky I am to have him. I don't need reminding, I'm well aware of that fact. We continue to annoy those around us with our soppy public displays of affection and cheesy vows of love, so not much has changed in that regard, nor is it likely to anytime soon. :)

Hoping you are well and that power has not gone to your head.
It's not power as such, nowadays it's just me and seven of my sock puppets posting pish. Still, it keeps me out of trouble.

I can't imagine you with muscles. I also can't envisage you with clothes on and luckily I don't have to because my NikkiD 2004 folder has emerged unscathed through several formats and the occasional new PC :naughty:

Well done on the business and I'm glad to hear things are going so well for you and Jon, sometimes you worry that after not talking to someone for a while, you'll put your foot in it by asking after their marital state - but I knew you guise would last. You should both come back and post some stuff. But don't share an account or anything so clichéd as that.
I've never known it end well :ermm:

manker
04-04-2012, 12:11 PM
Snee is my evil account. I'm the nice one.
:mellow:

Snee
04-04-2012, 12:25 PM
Your obfuscations are transparent, nazi.

manker
04-04-2012, 12:27 PM
My mistake, Snee is my racist account.
Idoleyes is the evil one.

mjmacky
04-04-2012, 12:30 PM
We've all learned to bend over and take it in the ass as manker issues commands, finger puppet style.

NikkiD
04-04-2012, 01:25 PM
It's not power as such, nowadays it's just me and seven of my sock puppets posting pish. Still, it keeps me out of trouble.

I can't imagine you with muscles. I also can't envisage you with clothes on and luckily I don't have to because my NikkiD 2004 folder has emerged unscathed through several formats and the occasional new PC :naughty:

Well done on the business and I'm glad to hear things are going so well for you and Jon, sometimes you worry that after not talking to someone for a while, you'll put your foot in it by asking after their marital state - but I knew you guise would last. You should both come back and post some stuff. But don't share an account or anything so clichéd as that.

As long as you're well amused. :) I'm sure most will agree that a bored manker is a tsunami-like destructive force.

Thankfully the originals fell victim to the mass purge and delete of 2005 along with some rather disturbing mp3 files (whatever was I thinking?). Strangely enough however, I stumbled upon a folder called "FST" last night that had my old avatar and signature in it, along with some odd screenshots of what I can only guess were the result of alcohol, boredom and secret plotting on Soulseek.

I'd wager that with all we've been through, both individually and collectively, we're fairly cemented in this pairing for the long haul. The awesome sex life doesn't hurt either. I'll let him know you asked after him when he gets up - lazy sod doesn't have to work until 11 so he's still asleep.

I'd never dream of sharing an account with him. :pinch: The mere suggestion of it is frightening.

*waves to SnnY

Skiz
04-04-2012, 04:29 PM
Since you still have your old avatar... I noticed one that needs repairing. :whistling

IdolEyes787
04-04-2012, 05:04 PM
I hate it when old members show up and everyone starts waxing.I hope everyone is satisfied as I now have to go and find something to punch.

Quarterquack
04-04-2012, 05:29 PM
Let me quickly update you on the context you have stumbled into.

This (http://filesharingtalk.com/members/253070-mjmacky) is Mary. She's our resident baby lover, but she has none of her own. You and Manker are pedals. :balustrade:.

mjmacky
04-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Let me quickly update you on the context you have stumbled into.

This (http://filesharingtalk.com/members/253070-mjmacky) is Mary. She's our resident baby lover, but she has none of her own. You and Manker are pedals. :balustrade:.

You can't call yourself Mary, no matter how much you idolize her.

manker
04-04-2012, 09:49 PM

As long as you're well amused. :) I'm sure most will agree that a bored manker is a tsunami-like destructive force.

Thankfully the originals fell victim to the mass purge and delete of 2005 along with some rather disturbing mp3 files (whatever was I thinking?). Strangely enough however, I stumbled upon a folder called "FST" last night that had my old avatar and signature in it, along with some odd screenshots of what I can only guess were the result of alcohol, boredom and secret plotting on Soulseek.

I'd wager that with all we've been through, both individually and collectively, we're fairly cemented in this pairing for the long haul. The awesome sex life doesn't hurt either. I'll let him know you asked after him when he gets up - lazy sod doesn't have to work until 11 so he's still asleep.

I'd never dream of sharing an account with him. :pinch: The mere suggestion of it is frightening.

*waves to SnnY
Your fst folder sounds like it pwns mine. I only keep pics of bewbs, photoshopped bewbs and my own masterful MSPaint depictions.
Actually, no. Mine is awesome.

So are you not married yet? I ask because Bo went away to Scotchland with Lilmiss and her family last weekend to get married.
She doesn't let him post here much now but I think he's going to post pics of the cake when he gets back off honeymoon.

manker
04-04-2012, 09:56 PM
I hate it when old members show up and everyone starts waxing.I hope everyone is satisfied as I now have to go and find something to punch.What the fucking fuck is waxing.
I mean I know what it is when used in a variety of contexts, just not the one you used.

Maybe you mean genuflecting - if so, I'm mincing you off my xmas card list.

Snee
04-04-2012, 10:05 PM
Man forgots a single wurd and suddenly you're all up in his bidness :no:

You transparent nazi obfuscator, you.

IdolEyes787
04-04-2012, 10:09 PM
I didn't forget it I it on purpose.

Snee
04-04-2012, 10:15 PM
Is it possible to wane nostalgic?

I have always wanted to know for five minutes, now.

manker
04-04-2012, 10:29 PM

I have always wanted to know for five minutes, now.I don't even like using the word wax in conjunction with lyrical.
To 'wax nostalgic' is inelegant at best and at worst seems like a ckrit conspiracy to offend the retinae of the more discerning readist.

I'd have to kill several baby seals if you were to use wane as its antonym in this context on a regular basis :mellow:

Artemis
04-04-2012, 10:45 PM

I have always wanted to know for five minutes, now.I don't even like using the word wax in conjunction with lyrical.
To 'wax nostalgic' is inelegant at best and at worst seems like a ckrit conspiracy to offend the retinae of the more discerning readist.

I'd have to kill several baby seals if you were to use wane as its antonym in this context on a regular basis :mellow:

Are you going to move to Canada ?

manker
04-04-2012, 10:52 PM
No, I keep several in the basement in case of a spate of wordular mishaps.

Artemis
04-04-2012, 11:24 PM
On a (slightly) more serious note ever gone up to a seal in person ? somewhat tetchy fuckers with a truly unique personal aroma.

manker
04-04-2012, 11:29 PM
How else would I go up to a seal :D

I haven't, though.
Seen a lot of documentaries on them, those leopard seals are ace ... hey, what were you doing going up to and then sniffing a seal?

Artemis
04-04-2012, 11:36 PM
Well you see.....he was sitting there on the beach and I thought awww how cute. On closer inspection he a. wanted to take a sample of me and b. smelled like he had died a couple of weeks ago. :blink:

manker
04-04-2012, 11:49 PM
So it's all pretty innocent, then. You had me worried for a mo ... hey, how did you know it was a male :o

Artemis
04-04-2012, 11:56 PM
Nope didn't get a chance to flip it over so the gender is purely arbitrary I did however take a few piccy's :

http://i.imgur.com/QQlKf.jpg

manker
04-05-2012, 12:06 AM
Interesting pic, do you know what type of seal it is? It looks pretty hefty. I'd have stayed the fuck away from it.
She looks mean :ermm:

Artemis
04-05-2012, 12:32 AM
After my encounter I put it down as species seal, subspecies angry and basically left it at that.... :blink:

Another pic of the seal for ya though:
http://i.imgur.com/pgaV8.jpg

NikkiD
04-05-2012, 12:53 AM
So are you not married yet? I ask because Bo went away to Scotchland with Lilmiss and her family last weekend to get married.
She doesn't let him post here much now but I think he's going to post pics of the cake when he gets back off honeymoon.

I did see some Scotland pics she posted on Facebook last week, but no actual wedding pictures as yet. :)

We're not married yet. Perhaps someday, but apparently I destroyed Jon's proposal plans when I said it was really cheesy to propose to someone at a hockey game via the JumboTron.

manker
04-05-2012, 10:57 AM
Is this a common thing in Canadia.
I think it would be rather distasteful for the other spectators, even if he did have an engagement ring balanced on the end of it.

JumboTron is a fantastic name for a penis though. Sounds meaty and robotic at the same time :smilie4:

Proper Bo
04-05-2012, 12:28 PM

shit off, bawlbag

chalice
04-05-2012, 12:30 PM

shit off, bawlbag

Congratulations, mate. I heard Kunt off of Kunt and the Gang was best man at the wedding.

Better than you anyway.

Proper Bo
04-05-2012, 12:31 PM
We spent most of the thyme sitting in the sun on the private grounds and getting wopped.

getting wopped > getting married

not that i've been married before, like.

chalice
04-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Private grounds and ganja. Marry that right the fuck now.

Barbarossa
04-05-2012, 12:32 PM
So where's the cake pics? :w00t:

manker
04-05-2012, 12:33 PM
zomfg so she said no?
or are you just not telling us incase you get into trouble for talking to the internets now you're married :sly:

Proper Bo
04-05-2012, 12:36 PM
Private grounds and ganja. Marry that right the fuck now.

it was kwality, got wopped during the day by the stream then got wopped and pished at night and played fuckloads of pool on the full size snooker table.

zomfg so she said no?
or are you just not telling us incase you get into trouble for talking to the internets now you're married :sly:

I do what I want:snooty:

manker
04-05-2012, 12:42 PM
So post the cake pics, unless you 'don't want to' :ghey:

Proper Bo
04-05-2012, 12:48 PM
So post the cake pics, unless you 'don't want to' :ghey:

manker
04-05-2012, 12:49 PM
Quality :smilie4:
That splash of lady jizz is the perfect accoutrement for the perfect day.

mjmacky
04-05-2012, 01:24 PM
I now understand what that lesbo Antoinette meant.

Artemis
04-05-2012, 01:43 PM
:drummer:

Skiz
04-05-2012, 09:46 PM

*waves to SnnY
Your fst folder sounds like it pwns mine. I only keep pics of bewbs, photoshopped bewbs and my own masterful MSPaint depictions.
Actually, no. Mine is awesome.

Do you have pics of Matheas bewbs or Mulder in high heels? Those are the only photties I thought to save.

manker
04-05-2012, 09:50 PM
Yes.
In the Mulder pic if you lighten the boxer shorts a bit, you can see the outline of his cawk. And it looks like an can of deodorant :smilie4:

Skiz
04-05-2012, 10:06 PM
:glagpinch:

I'll take your word for it.

What other goodies might you have stored?

manker
04-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Oh, just the usual.
Every pic evar posted in the lounge between 2004 and 2009 :sly:

My old sig just made me lol

megabyteme
04-06-2012, 01:24 AM
This page's pics really pay off. :D

anigav
04-06-2012, 02:47 AM
As mod he gave me infraction points, so some special cakes for him

http://i.imgur.com/rUpIc.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/eNVEr.jpg

manker
04-06-2012, 08:57 AM
In my defence, you did misspell an insult.

mjmacky
04-06-2012, 10:28 AM
In my defence, you did misspell an insult.

I didn't want to believe it was true.

Biggles
04-06-2012, 09:22 PM
NikkiD and Jonno gosh! That is a blast from the past. Delighted to hear that you are still having fun.

Bo and Lilmissy hitched :naughty: Scotlandshire is of course a very romantic place :snooty:

It's all happening at FST

Proper Bo
04-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Bo and Lilmissy hitched :naughty: Scotlandshire is of course a very romantic place :snooty:

She's just a sucker for irn bru and skag:smilie4:

brotherdoobie
04-07-2012, 11:18 AM
Wonders never cease to amaze. :P

Are you and Jonno still together?

... :whistling

-doobs

brotherdoobie
04-07-2012, 11:24 AM
I suppose I should have read all of the thread...

-doobs :dabs:

Biggles
04-07-2012, 12:58 PM
I suppose I should have read all of the thread...

-doobs :dabs:

:glag:

although in Lounge threads that would not ordinarily matter.

manker
04-07-2012, 01:19 PM

She's just a sucker for irn bru and skag:smilie4:Pretty expensive.
I usually pay a fiver and two lollipops.

Biggles
04-07-2012, 01:43 PM

She's just a sucker for irn bru and skag:smilie4:

LilMissy always was a romantic :dabs:

anigav
04-07-2012, 06:03 PM
She's just a sucker for irn bru and skag:smilie4:Pretty expensive.

Why lollipops?

Biggles
04-07-2012, 07:34 PM
Pretty expensive.

Why lollipops?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Pxt_R7jLKA

manker
04-07-2012, 11:57 PM
Pretty expensive.

Why lollipops?
I eat a lot of asparagus.

megabyteme
04-08-2012, 06:18 AM
Why lollipops?

:lol::lol::sick:

Artemis
04-08-2012, 07:14 AM
Why lollipops?
I eat alot of onions :naughty: