PDA

View Full Version : hypnosis hypnosis and more hypnosis

celina915
04-05-2012, 11:53 AM
guys,
ever since i knew the healing values of hypnosis, i like it more and more. i know that hypnosis helps fight depression and enhances your personality. sometimes it could be an awesome motivator too.
but most of our problem lies in hypnotists who misuses the situation.:(
i want to know on e books about hypnotism. trouble free hypnotism.

manker
04-05-2012, 11:59 AM
I recently bumped into the guy who charged me and my sister £70 each to stop us both smoking via the gift of hypnotism.
Both me and the hypnotist were smoking outside a pub at the time.

True story.

Artemis
04-05-2012, 12:00 PM
guys,
ever since i knew the healing values of hypnosis, i like it more and more. i know that hypnosis helps fight depression and enhances your personality. sometimes it could be an awesome motivator too.
but most of our problem lies in hypnotists who misuses the situation.:(
i want to know on e books about hypnotism. trouble free hypnotism.
Will it motivate you to fuck off?

mjmacky
04-05-2012, 01:14 PM
I recently bumped into the guy who charged me and my sister £70 each to stop us both smoking via the gift of hypnotism.
Both me and the hypnotist were smoking outside a pub at the time.

True story.

If I was the hypnotist I would have offered to sell you another cigarette for 70 pounds.

manker
04-05-2012, 11:45 PM
He didn't get much of a chance, I was all 'Hoi, Lyn. I thought you said that the first person you ever cured was yourself and that you hadn't smoked for 20 years and that you have a 95% overall success rate. I'm going to put that pic I just took on the internets, cuntybawlbagface.'

Well, I didn't get around to it. Til now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/samsamsamsam/12042011019.jpg

That'll show him :smilie4:

megabyteme
04-06-2012, 01:08 AM
He's mesmerizing. :mellow:

mjmacky
04-06-2012, 02:32 AM
You have to be careful with hypnotists, insult them from a safe distance, preferably on the internet.

megabyteme
04-06-2012, 02:37 AM
You have to be careful with hypnotists, insult them from a safe distance, preferably on the internet.

I think you have them confused with gypsies, or black people.

mjmacky
04-06-2012, 02:41 AM

I think you have them confused with gypsies, or black people.

I forgot about being able to shut your eyes and cover your ears, so you're right, that same tactic doesn't work with black people and gypsies (they'll still steal everything off of you and either curse you or curse at you).

celina915
04-06-2012, 05:00 AM
i saw this site called blogorchid and could understand very little from it. but i found it interesting. hypnosis has benefits to mankind. i really want to learn more.

manker
04-06-2012, 08:55 AM
Was I not clear about him being a thieving charlatan.
Unless being bored is what being hypnotised is, I was never in what one might call a trance.

I know real ones can do magic though, as I went on stage with my friend at some pub or other with a hypnotist, it didn't work on me so I was told to leave the stage, my mate remained and then did stuff like cry when he was told that Lassie had been stung by a bumble bee, thought a broom handle was a naked woman and tried to fuck it (developing a awesomely noticeable erection whilst doing so), and telling the room he definitely wasn't hypnotised when in the middle of what he believed to be a world record attempt at 30 hand-stands in less than 2 mins.

mjmacky
04-06-2012, 10:27 AM
Was I not clear about him being a thieving charlatan.
Unless being bored is what being hypnotised is, I was never in what one might call a trance.

omgosh, that's exactly what he told you to say.

IdolEyes787
04-06-2012, 11:35 AM
He didn't get much of a chance, I was all 'Hoi, Lyn. I thought you said that the first person you ever cured was yourself and that you hadn't smoked for 20 years and that you have a 95% overall success rate. I'm going to put that pic I just took on the internets, cuntybawlbagface.'

The photo somewhat plays into my delusion belief that everyone in the UK outside the entertainment industry looks like either a two-bit criminal or a football coach which strangely both seem to resemble an old Albert Finney.

manker
04-06-2012, 02:20 PM
How does a Canadian know what Albert Finney looks like, yet I, a puntsphere fan from the UK, does not.

Was he in a film or something.

mjmacky
04-06-2012, 06:34 PM
How does a Canadian know what Albert Finney looks like, yet I, a puntsphere fan from the UK, does not.

Was he in a film or something.

Actors usually are in films. He said "old Albert Finney" so I'm assuming Erin Brockovic and Big Fish references are in order.

Artemis
04-06-2012, 09:07 PM

The photo somewhat plays into my delusion belief that everyone in the UK outside the entertainment industry looks like either a two-bit criminal or a football coach which strangely both seem to resemble an old Albert Finney.
You are talking about someone whom I assume spends every waking moment not cycling around the countryside, in front of some visual device inputting yet more obscure movies into his own personal database. :blink:

Biggles
04-06-2012, 09:29 PM
i saw this site called blogorchid and could understand very little from it. but i found it interesting. hypnosis has benefits to mankind. i really want to learn more.

...and you chose the Lounge to slake your thirst for knowledge?

Why, exactly?

mjmacky
04-06-2012, 09:53 PM

...and you chose the Lounge to slake your thirst for knowledge?

Why, exactly?

Because he's looking for drugs, I think I made a strong case for that in his duplicate thread.

IdolEyes787
04-06-2012, 10:13 PM
You are talking about someone whom I assume spends every waking moment not cycling around the countryside, in front of some visual device inputting yet more obscure movies into his own personal database. :blink:

I gave up riding outside and now have my bike permanently attached to a trainer in front of the TV so I can kill two birds with one stone. :)
Also this way I don't have to worry about skin cancer although I do still get unsightly tan lines from the LED radiation.:(

Biggles
04-07-2012, 12:57 PM

I gave up riding outside and now have my bike permanently attached to a trainer in front of the TV so I can kill two birds with one stone. :)
Also this way I don't have to worry about skin cancer although I do still get unsightly tan lines from the LED radiation.:(

If you are cycling in your bikini may I venture that you are killing three birds with one stone.