PDA

View Full Version : how safe is hypnotism?

celina915
04-06-2012, 05:01 AM
To be more precise about myself, I am just carried away by the wonders of mankind and those of the world. Abstract things lure me a lot. I am heavily fascinated by the concept of thoughts.
While speaking on hypnotism, I want to know more about it. But sometimes, my own inquisitive mind and thoughts in multi-level frequency prevent me from experiencing trance.

So I ventured to learn about the topic from others. While I found interesting therapeutic values of hypnotism like healing illness, enhancing height, stress control and weight loss, I also learned about channelizing our energy, subconscious power and winning our ambitions through hypnotism.

Then came the bitter aspects of hypnotism. I heard of hypnotists stealing money from clients in trance stage, sexually exploiting female clients, wrong diagnosis and inducing new problems while healing current ones.

As a solution for the drawbacks of hypnotists, I sought the assistance of audios, but then they were too general and developed a resistence in me which finally resulted in restlessness.
Here I am, wanting a problem free solution to make the best use of hypnosis. Anyone there to help me?

mjmacky
04-06-2012, 06:08 AM
Sometimes the answer is just so easy.

Drugs, you're looking for drugs.

IdolEyes787
04-06-2012, 11:23 AM
While I found interesting therapeutic values of hypnotism like healing illness, enhancing height.......:blink:

Though I have found that it's incredibly useful in getting people to make complete and utter fools of themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NKXdPYSrVk

Artemis
04-06-2012, 11:25 AM
Have you tried firing ramset fasteners into your head? :blink:

mjmacky
04-06-2012, 11:45 AM
That video said "hypnosis funny", I hate misleading titles.

enoughfakefiles
04-06-2012, 04:58 PM
Just beware if this chap.

Look into my eyes, not aroung the eyes........