Blackcats login page key phrase forgotten , not the password
fake login page phrase , how to get pass it

TraLaLa
04-06-2012, 08:18 AM
You mean your Key Word ?

forthat
04-06-2012, 08:29 AM
You mean your Key Word ?
yeah key word , i knows its in my profile page, but i have forgotten it, any other way to get by-pass it

stan
04-06-2012, 08:35 AM
There is no fake page . It if has been that long since you logged in you have probably been disabled for inactivity

EDIT . I was totally wrong

forthat
04-06-2012, 08:38 AM
There is no fake page . It if has been that long since you logged in you have probably been disabled for inactivity

could try is by removing the cookies and try again , i have been a week back to that site

DarkScythe
04-06-2012, 08:54 AM
Hello,
I have the same problem as forthat, I can't remember the keyword, is there any way to get it?

stan
04-06-2012, 08:58 AM
lol . You are right . It is back

Enter recover in the search box .Do not click submit and scroll down to the bottom. The recovery system is there. It should send your 3 personal details

forthat
04-06-2012, 09:40 AM

Enter recover in the search box .Do not click submit and scroll down to the bottom. The recovery system is there. It should send your 3 personal details

worked perfectly

stan
04-06-2012, 10:17 AM
Sorry I got it wrong first time. I really should read the announcements.

DarkScythe
04-06-2012, 11:12 AM
Worked here too, thanks. =)

anon
04-06-2012, 04:22 PM
Not sure what the point of that fake page is anyway.

stoi
04-06-2012, 04:29 PM
So we can have referrals back, everytime we open up something crap happens DDos/Paypal limit our account, someone out there hates us.

So fake page = paypal cant see, even though its too late for that :( referrals can come back so we are not closed completely, but we cant open up either (stops me from doing it, and i am a git for it) and just some extra piece of mind for our members (even though, the effects on security are probably minimal).

absent_today
04-06-2012, 04:50 PM
Ok so how do i login ? I remember my username and pass , but not passphrase

stoi
04-06-2012, 05:03 PM
It tells you on the fake page. under the search box, latest news: portion and stan even told you in the 7th post.

ghost0815
04-06-2012, 08:08 PM
Stoi I have been a member since 2006 and I really am sorry. I wasn't able to login for awhile and I didn't get to see or check my keyword for my account. And worse I forgot the email that I have used for BCG. Could you please help?

stoi
04-06-2012, 08:20 PM
**ew**i*n1**[email protected]

stan
04-06-2012, 08:45 PM
Nice touch Stoi. :D

anon
04-06-2012, 08:57 PM
It seems asterisks are gaining popularity :)

teflon05
04-06-2012, 08:59 PM
***what would make you say that?

ceasrcaesr
04-06-2012, 10:11 PM
@stoi

I'm also a member and don't know my keyword.When i enter my email address nothing happens and can't get a recovery mail.Could you please help?

blindprophet
04-07-2012, 03:00 AM
I really hate to trouble anyone but I am having the same trouble...I use the same ID on blackcats (blindprophet)...I have looked for it but can't find it...I have been a member for years there...i have also tried every email address I can think of through the recovery system and haven't recieved any mail...I hope my account is ok...

I am currently seeding 3 torrents for the site as well...

If someone could check or provide me with my keyword, I would greatly appreciate it...
my email just incase: [email protected]

kemodolcy
04-07-2012, 07:55 AM

i was confused 3 days ago how to solve it , thank for support

ceasrcaesr
04-07-2012, 11:14 AM
@stoi

My username is "darthblx" by the way.

TIBS
04-08-2012, 08:30 PM
stoi, if you get the chance to could you help with what email I signed up with, not getting anything to one I thought I had used :/
My user id is/was: <deleted, see below>

Recoba
04-10-2012, 05:01 PM
i remember this was a while back why did they bring back ? also now i don't remember the mail i registered with so what to do now ???

edit: ok i understand why the brought this back now after reading what stoi wrote

stoi
04-10-2012, 05:03 PM
we dont allow all number usernames, havnt for years so are you sure thats your name as it doesnt exist (and would have been deleted as soon as you signed up as well)

@ recoba i have just replied to your PM.

TIBS
04-10-2012, 05:06 PM
we dont allow all number usernames, havnt for years so are you sure thats your name as it doesnt exist (and would have been deleted as soon as you signed up as well)

stoi, I meant that was my user ID, not username, just thought it might've been easier on your end using that. Username is LordTIBS, thanks.

stoi
04-10-2012, 05:11 PM
ah ok lol the domain is gmx for your email. and it doesnt take a genius to work out what the first part is.

TIBS
04-10-2012, 05:35 PM
Thanks stoi, that's what I thought. I'm not getting the email (not in spam or anything).. I'm sure I'm doing everything right, entering 'recover' (without hitting enter or anything), then entering email in box at bottom which appears, and after 24 hours without receiving from first attempt I've just tried repeating that both by hitting enter after typing the email and by clicking the box next to it, still nothing :(

Any options open to me, like if I were to reply to an email from you on that account or something to prove it's me? :/

nyxeus
04-10-2012, 05:36 PM
stoi, could you let me know my registered email. My username(user id ?) is nyxeus. Thanks.

stoi
04-10-2012, 05:41 PM
its gmail and the last 3 letters of your name is different in your email to what your username is.

Recoba
04-10-2012, 05:48 PM
thanks stoi got it

nyxeus
04-10-2012, 08:08 PM
Thanks so much stoi, finally able to login. Love BCG :)

Afroboi
04-13-2012, 02:42 AM
Hey Stoi, I made an account way back when you couldnt use hotmail etc... And my Email hasnt been used in like forever (so I have even forgotten what it is, could probably look it up since it was on my friends domain but he has since disactivated the domain.) but It hasnt been a problem until now that I forgot my keyphrase and the fake page came back on... What should I do?

leven1905
04-15-2012, 12:36 PM
Stoi, I'm newbie in bcg but i forgot my email :(
Can you help me?

Username "leven1905"

kdv0
04-23-2012, 02:58 PM
I also don't remember my keyword. I have followed the recovery process and did receive an email with a 'link to reset my password'. When I clicked on the link a page was displayed with the text "Error #4" and nothing else happened. Have not received a 'follow up mail' with my resrt password (and furthermore, I don't need to reset my passwrod, as it's my keyword that I don't remember, I do remember my password). Please advise! :) My username is the same as here (kdv0).

milkmanchris
04-27-2012, 01:48 PM
Answer found elsewhere

crosscheck
04-30-2012, 04:05 AM
Cannot PM stoi, hoping he will see this and advise.

Tried logging in again, first time since December 2011. I have been away for some time, but not making any excuses.

Anyways, it seems like my secret word has been changed because I cannot use the original one (which i still remember). I tried the recovery method but did not get an email. (I am sure I have the right email because I still have the registration emails from 2008!!) I have been a member for a long time and would really love to get a hold of my account again. Stoi, please see if there's anything you can do to help. My username on BCG is the same as on here, and I would even be happy to provide you with the emails from 2008 proving my identity.

Thank you.

regs8376
04-30-2012, 01:21 PM

Tried logging in again, first time since December 2011. I have been away for some time, but not making any excuses.

Anyways, it seems like my secret word has been changed because I cannot use the original one (which i still remember). I tried the recovery method but did not get an email. (I am sure I have the right email because I still have the registration emails from 2008!!) I have been a member for a long time and would really love to get a hold of my account again. Stoi, please see if there's anything you can do to help. My username on BCG is the same as on here, and I would even be happy to provide you with the emails from 2008 proving my identity.

Thank you.

Already spoke to you in #help last night

crosscheck
04-30-2012, 03:17 PM

Thank you.

Already spoke to you in #help last night

problem solved, account pruned, wait patiently for new account!

Thanks

theironyuppie
05-04-2012, 11:01 AM
@stoi
i cant get into my black cats account either. i put in what i thought was my unique word and had no joy.
can you please pm or email me my key word so i can get back in the game? my username in blackcats is wisepage.
cheers

regs8376
05-04-2012, 12:36 PM
@stoi
i cant get into my black cats account either. i put in what i thought was my unique word and had no joy.
can you please pm or email me my key word so i can get back in the game? my username in blackcats is wisepage.
cheers

You can join the irc help channel like everyone else.

manker
05-04-2012, 12:52 PM
@stoi
cheers

You can join the irc help channel like everyone else.Maybe he hasn't got IRC, fascist.

theironyuppie
05-04-2012, 01:16 PM
You can join the irc help channel like everyone else.Maybe he hasn't got IRC, fascist.
yeh thats right actually, i dont have IRC. just trying to figure out how to get back on black cats. any help would be great. cheers.

regs8376
05-04-2012, 01:41 PM

Not very hard to download an irc client and configure it to join our help channel...that is where we are helping all members with the fake page.

manker
05-04-2012, 03:58 PM
Maybe he hasn't got IRC, fascist.

Not very hard to download an irc client and configure it to join our help channel...that is where we are helping all members with the fake page.All members? A few seem to be seeking and gaining help in this thread.
It's not very hard to scroll up and read.

In the time it took you to make these posts, you could have emailed that guy his keyword.
Instead, you'd have him install a client he isn't familiar with and regurgitate the words in a channel he may have problems finding due to unfamiliarity with the software. Can you see why I called you a fascist, fascist.

If there has been a policy change in the upper echelons of the fabled black-cat hierarchy and now people can't gain help in this thread, surely it would be an idea to post a message to that effect, replete with instructions on how to contact the staff via IRC.

regs8376
05-04-2012, 04:16 PM
Not very hard to download an irc client and configure it to join our help channel...that is where we are helping all members with the fake page.All members? A few seem to be seeking and gaining help in this thread.
It's not very hard to scroll up and read.

In the time it took you to make these posts, you could have emailed that guy his keyword.
Instead, you'd have him install a client he isn't familiar with and regurgitate the words in a channel he may have problems finding due to unfamiliarity with the software. Can you see why I called you a fascist, fascist.

If there has been a policy change in the upper echelons of the fabled black-cat hierarchy and now people can't gain help in this thread, surely it would be an idea to post a message to that effect, replete with instructions on how to contact the staff via IRC.

Fair enough I suppose.

BCG staff will no longer be helping out members in this or any other thread on FST regarding the fakepage and their keyword. If you would like to speak to us, you can join our IRC network at irc.blackcats-games.net:6667. Once you join our network you will be in a room called #waitingroom, once there type "/j #help" and the next available staff member will be able to help you.

stoi
05-04-2012, 04:37 PM
Why would we email a guy who says he is someone a keyword that only he can use to get in.

Doesnt that make a mockery off the security system we have in place to start with.

Type recover in the search box

It really cant be any easier.

manker
05-04-2012, 04:44 PM
Why would we email a guy who says he is someone a keyword that only he can use to get in.

Doesnt that make a mockery off the security system we have in place to start with.
I'm not sure, dewd. I'm not up with all this uber-secretz stuff you important people use to keep your anime or wutever safe.

Glen@DB
05-04-2012, 04:45 PM
you could use http://mibbit.com its a browser irc client. then you dont have to install anything.
Good Luck.

regs8376
05-04-2012, 04:53 PM
you could use http://mibbit.com its a browser irc client. then you dont have to install anything.
Good Luck.

mibbit is actually banned from our IRC for security purposes

stoi
05-04-2012, 06:12 PM

I'm not sure, dewd. I'm not up with all this uber-secretz stuff you important people use to keep your anime or wutever safe.

So why even comment and call one of my staff a fascist when you dont have a clue what the fuck you are going on about.?

manker
05-04-2012, 10:25 PM

So why even comment and call one of my staff a fascist when you dont have a clue what the fuck you are going on about.?Oh, he's your pet fascist.
The answer to that is that I'm good with fascism, I'm just not too sure about uber-secret anime protocol.

Or whatever it is you guise do. Is it anime? You just seem the type.

theironyuppie
05-05-2012, 08:59 AM
it wasnt my intention to start a debate here. i simply want to be able to access my account.
when i discovered the fake page was back up and my old keyword didnt work, i googled for a solution. that brought me here.
i read thru the thread and received nothing after the trying 'recover' method. hence, i asked for help.
as stated, i dont use irc. im sure not all of the BCG members do.
downloading an irc client and learning how to use it does seem like a round about way to get my account working again.
however, if this is what needs to be done, so be it.

theironyuppie
05-05-2012, 09:54 AM
downloaded mirc, googled tutorials, got help and was able to log in.:)

zeka123
05-07-2012, 12:30 AM
Please theironyuppie could u explain me how did you get your account back. I'm a member for some time but for some reason I didn't know for this new keyword system but haven't had any problems because I haven't used log out option until today. And I was very surprised (and very :( ) when I discovered that I cannot log in back without that code. Did you get your old accout back or did you get new one? I'm askin u this because I have very good ratio and upload history on my account and woul be very sad if I should start all over again. And I have also almost never used irc chat, so coud u please tell me at least on what channel did u get help.

theironyuppie
05-08-2012, 02:53 AM
Please theironyuppie could u explain me how did you get your account back. I'm a member for some time but for some reason I didn't know for this new keyword system but haven't had any problems because I haven't used log out option until today. And I was very surprised (and very :( ) when I discovered that I cannot log in back without that code. Did you get your old accout back or did you get new one? I'm askin u this because I have very good ratio and upload history on my account and woul be very sad if I should start all over again. And I have also almost never used irc chat, so coud u please tell me at least on what channel did u get help.

yeh mate. download a program called Mirc. its only small. install that, boot it up and enter you black cats user name as your nickname.
then go here and click the black cats irc link http://www.torrent-invites.com/help/33481-private-tracker-irc-channel-index.html
it should open up the channel in mirc. then follow the instructions below.

[QUOTE=manker;3672926]
Fair enough I suppose.

BCG staff will no longer be helping out members in this or any other thread on FST regarding the fakepage and their keyword. If you would like to speak to us, you can join our IRC network at irc.blackcats-games.net:6667. Once you join our network you will be in a room called #waitingroom, once there type "/j #help" and the next available staff member will be able to help you.

i think the "/j #help" might be "/join #help". once in the help channel, wait for someone to contact you and explain your situation.
i had to provide evidence of a seed i had going to verify. once youve done that, your away. good luck!

myfranco
05-13-2012, 11:35 PM
Hi Stoi,
I really don't remember my e-mail address. My username is Darksleeper. The problem is i moved to another town and my ip is changed. I never thought i would need the key phrase but even the firefox cookies don't help. Can you give me my e-mail address with asterix like you did in your previous posts. Thank you.

Update: Used irc channel and i'm in.

mjmacky
05-14-2012, 12:04 AM
Battle Cat Gray is a pretty awesome anime.

Luckily you cared to check this spoiler, you won't find any results if you google it because it can only be found on the secret internets, and in the BCG irc channel where they have like an xdcc bot for it.

icekirby666
05-20-2012, 08:21 PM
Hi Stoi, i would like to know if my account is banned. i haven't used it in a few months. My username is: Icekirby
i did the recover option on the fake page but did not get an email, its been 3 days since and checked everyday

ghurka
05-20-2012, 10:06 PM
Hi Stoi, i would like to know if my account is banned. i haven't used it in a few months. My username is: Icekirby
i did the recover option on the fake page but did not get an email, its been 3 days since and checked everydayDon't know if your account is banned but it is certainly gone. Accounts get deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

krajnc
06-09-2012, 03:11 PM
I recently tried logging in and found my old keyword didnt work. I did the IRC thing and found out to my horror that I had not logged in for 60 days and forgot to park my account, so it was deleted. I have always kept my seeds goin for weeks and stayed in good standings with the site, I was trying to get a hold of Stoi to see if there is anything I can do to plead my case.

regs8376
06-09-2012, 09:11 PM
I recently tried logging in and found my old keyword didnt work. I did the IRC thing and found out to my horror that I had not logged in for 60 days and forgot to park my account, so it was deleted. I have always kept my seeds goin for weeks and stayed in good standings with the site, I was trying to get a hold of Stoi to see if there is anything I can do to plead my case.

I already spoke to you in help. Account deletion cant be reversed as its deleted. You are no longer in the database at all so there is nothing to restore. There isn't anything that can be done.

HomeAlone
06-10-2012, 01:42 PM
@off. when will they open signups :p

stan
06-10-2012, 02:05 PM
@off. when will they open signups :p

This whole thread is because they reintroduced the fake front page. With that in place there can never be open sign ups.

HomeAlone
06-10-2012, 02:18 PM
ok, np i will trade for it

stan
06-10-2012, 07:11 PM
ok, np i will trade for it

That was to be expected of you.

JinKu
06-12-2012, 06:57 PM
Hello,

I was backpacking for a few months and now returned, visited BCG and found the fake page.

I still know my old passcode, but it doesn't work.

I tried the Recover function, but I'm not receiving the email.

Is it possible the Recover function is not working due to my inactivity causing my account to be deleted?

That would be unfortunate - I have uploaded several Terabytes over the years, I also wrote a tutorial that is stickied :) I would really like to gain access again.

I'm 99% sure I'm using the correct email address, if an BCG admin could check please : blackcats2@biz***.com

Thanks,
JinKu

regs8376
06-13-2012, 06:22 AM
Hello,

I was backpacking for a few months and now returned, visited BCG and found the fake page.

I still know my old passcode, but it doesn't work.

I tried the Recover function, but I'm not receiving the email.

Is it possible the Recover function is not working due to my inactivity causing my account to be deleted?

That would be unfortunate - I have uploaded several Terabytes over the years, I also wrote a tutorial that is stickied :) I would really like to gain access again.

I'm 99% sure I'm using the correct email address, if an BCG admin could check please : blackcats2@biz***.com

Thanks,
JinKu

That email isnt in the database so its likely deleted

JinKu
06-13-2012, 10:19 AM

I thought that was the correct email address, but maybe I used another.

Can you please check the email address for my username : JinKu

regs8376
06-13-2012, 02:26 PM

I thought that was the correct email address, but maybe I used another.

Can you please check the email address for my username : JinKu

No account under the nick JinKu, sorry

JinKu
06-13-2012, 02:30 PM
Oh... that is unfortunate. It will take a loooong time to get my uploaded stat back up to 4 Terabytes :(

Is it possible to get a referral? As a reference I submit my sticky tutorial in the XBox360 section of the BCG forum, explaining how to flash using a laptop. It's helped a lot of people! :)

regs8376
06-13-2012, 02:34 PM
Oh... that is unfortunate. It will take a loooong time to get my uploaded stat back up to 4 Terabytes :(

Is it possible to get a referral? As a reference I submit my sticky tutorial in the XBox360 section of the BCG forum, explaining how to flash using a laptop. It's helped a lot of people! :)

We no longer give out referrals on this forum so you will have to find one elsewhere. Sorry.

megabyteme
06-15-2012, 10:35 AM
We no longer give out referrals on this forum so you will have to find one elsewhere. Sorry.

Sorry to hear this. I have always appreciated BCG's presence here, and hope to see that continue.

Silament
06-17-2012, 09:01 AM
Hey, im usually pretty good about keeping my cookies and such, so that i dont need to re-login to blackcats when i visit, but i reformatted recently and im pretty much shot on my old passphrase.. and if theirs a new one, i dont know that one either. im trying to recover using the Email i THOUGHT i had, but im not recieveing anything. can anyone tell me the e-mail that goes with the account "SilamentX"? or "Silament"

tdswanson
06-17-2012, 08:16 PM
im also trying to use the recover function and do you hit submit when you enter your email? and how long till i get a reply in my email? my username there is the same as i have here, any help appreciated thanks

chucho22
07-24-2012, 03:53 AM
Stoi I tried to enter my BCG account but i cannot get past the passphrase page. I tried the recover method suggested here with all my known emails but nothing arrives to them, not even in spam.
It has been a while since my last loggin because I was a few months without internet and PC, but now im back and i would like to enter my BCG account: chucho22.

Could you please give me a hint to my registered email or tell me if it has been put down, and if so could you please reactivate it?

Thank you so much in advance!!