PDA

View Full Version : Blackcats recovery system not producing any email for me...

blindprophet
04-07-2012, 02:49 AM
I use the same ID on blackcats (blindprophet)...I really hate to trouble anyone but I am locked out of my account because of the keyword...I have looked for it but can't find it...I have been a member for years there...i have also tried every email address I can think of through the recovery system and haven't recieved any mail...I hope my account is ok...

I am currently seeding 3 torrents for the site as well...

If someone could check or provide me with my keyword, I would greatly appreciate it...
my email just incase: [email protected]

stan
04-07-2012, 08:22 AM
edit your email address out mate before goggle bots find it . Or worse

stoi
04-07-2012, 10:14 AM
That is not your email on BCG

c***l**[email protected]

jeager
04-07-2012, 03:03 PM
Finding myself in the same boat, I suspect it's down to me forgetting which email I used but tried all the usual ones.

BC username is jeager.

ceasrcaesr
04-07-2012, 03:08 PM
Same here, my username is ''darthblx''.

blindprophet
04-07-2012, 03:33 PM
@stoi

thank you so much...that worked for me...after a few years you forget details like that

hafnes
04-18-2012, 12:15 PM
Could you help me also? can't remember either recovery Email or Key word, i use email on "wp.pl" domain but it dosent seem to work, my username was "Siin"

stoi
04-18-2012, 01:55 PM
@ jeager i really dont now how you can forget the email, and if thts not a clue i really dont now what to do, as even asterixing it out wont hide what it is.

@ceasrcaesr same with you, its your username on here.

@Hafnes###@wp.pl < means 3 numbers for the end part.

hafnes
04-20-2012, 10:24 PM
@Hafnes###@wp.pl < means 3 numbers for the end part.

oh flock...hafnes666 i remember now, this email has beed blocked by administration od wp.pl domain, was trying to get in contact with them this past days but no succesc they wont active it, any chance to change that email ?

beanjello
04-23-2012, 05:09 PM
i guess i am in the same situation too ...

my username is "beanjello"

cant contact anyone and "recover" does not work ...

i was visiting on BC forum almost everyday

regs8376
04-23-2012, 06:38 PM

Your account is no longer in the database which means you havent logged into the tracker in at least 2 months

tman88
04-23-2012, 07:46 PM

Your account is no longer in the database which means you havent logged into the tracker in at least 2 months

that happen to me in Jan they were down and when they came back on line I was out of town..
now I try at random..

Gish
04-23-2012, 09:18 PM
same problem here stoi!
username: mahollowspe

not getting an email response

thanks

regs8376
04-24-2012, 12:03 AM
same problem here stoi!
username: mahollowspe

not getting an email response

thanks

We have an IRC for a reason...instead of posting here waiting for one person to respond why not join the irc channel where there are multiple staff members to help

beanjello
04-24-2012, 12:10 PM

I thought visiting the forum and seeding was ok ...i now understand it was not ... thats sad :(

starKz
06-11-2012, 01:33 AM
Hi stol,

same problem here.

Username starKz and recovery key does not work, I can email with email used, donated in the past, currently seeding 29 which is obviously not connecting :)

If you can help me recover my account that would be greatly appreciated

regs8376
06-11-2012, 03:25 PM
Hi stol,

same problem here.

Username starKz and recovery key does not work, I can email with email used, donated in the past, currently seeding 29 which is obviously not connecting :)

If you can help me recover my account that would be greatly appreciated

Account was pruned since you didnt log in for an extended period of time. Nothing we can do.

megabyteme
06-11-2012, 07:48 PM
I'm not getting a recovery email either. I try to keep up with semi-regular log-ins. Is my account (same name as here) still active, or has it been pruned?

Thank you. I'm not set up with IRC, or I would ask there.

niker
06-11-2012, 08:23 PM
same problem My username : Somo

ghurka
06-11-2012, 09:16 PM
No usernames found on BCG for either Somo or megabyteme - looks like both deleted through inactivity.

megabyteme
06-11-2012, 09:55 PM
No usernames found on BCG for either Somo or megabyteme - looks like both deleted through inactivity.

Thanks for checking, ghurka. I'm not much of a gamer, but it was nice to have the account to grab an occasional game (or pack of smaller games for the wife) as needed. For my needs, I'll probably be fine with the 0-day sites I have.

mooshoo82
06-21-2012, 08:49 PM
So I come now to this thread with my head hung low...

I have been a happy member of BCG since 2007, and for some reason, I have been locked out. Granted it's been a while since I logged in, but I have been seeding torrents (pretty obscure ones comparatively) and considered myself a very helpful user. I remember back in '09 when we were warned about a new login procedure that involved a keyword, mine was 'dophilica', but it is not working.

I have used the recover functionality, and I BELIEVE I used the right email (it was 5 years ago), but I have not received anything in my inbox that would tell me it worked :(

Is there ANY way I can get back in? Though a Yank, I live here in a very remote part of Costa Rica, and this is my only source for rare gems and digital playthings. My ratio was 2.49, and my user name is the same that I used for this forum. Is there anyone out there who can help me?

vobilli
06-22-2012, 01:19 AM
Weird, same issue here as well.

Xhacker
06-24-2012, 06:41 AM
I have the same problem as the users in this thread. My Ip address changed, and the fake web page came up. No idea what they keyword is and recovery isn't sending me any emails.

Username: Defross

Xhacker
06-24-2012, 06:04 PM
I have the same problem as the users in this thread. My Ip address changed, and the fake web page came up. No idea what they keyword is and recovery isn't sending me any emails.

Username: Defross

After speaking to someone on the IRC, I found out that none of the emails that I normally used were on the account, and that it was some email that I don;t remember having at all.

Is there anyway to recover my account now? I mean I know the username and password, why can't I just login with that?

Xhacker
06-24-2012, 07:01 PM
Problem Resolved

rye0guy
06-30-2012, 01:50 AM
I am unable to log in as well, I rest my password end of April and mow I can log in even though Ive been seeding. Please help- rye0guy

stan
06-30-2012, 06:51 AM
You are very near the 60 day limit before being disabled. It would be wise to try their IRC channel first.

rye0guy
06-30-2012, 12:52 PM
i cant access the irc channel! Any assistance would be apprecicated

stan
06-30-2012, 01:47 PM
Copy and paste from another thread here.

BCG staff will no longer be helping out members in this or any other thread on FST regarding the fakepage and their keyword. If you would like to speak to us, you can join our IRC network at irc.blackcats-games.net:6667. Once you join our network you will be in a room called #waitingroom, once there type "/j #help" and the next available staff member will be able to help you.

milkit
07-05-2012, 05:23 PM
I am having a similar issue, username milkit. I even remember my "passcode" but its not coming up. Possibly disabled account? I am not sure what email i used but i tried a few. Was a member for years but hadnt downloaded in a while

bertsampson
07-16-2012, 10:39 PM
Hey, I too can't get back in. I assume my account has been removed, but not sure why. My username is bertsampson. Appreciate it being checked. Thanks

looceci
07-20-2012, 10:22 PM
I am the same - have tried the 'recover' trick, entered my email (I know it is the right one as I still have the email confirmation sent from BCG that I had to click on to register - but still no keyword email has arrived despite trying a dozen times). If you are out there and ilstening Stoi, my log in was looceci - can you help me please?