PDA

View Full Version : It's just a number.

manker
04-09-2012, 11:51 AM
Think of a number between one and twenty four. Add your age to it. Now subtract the number you first thought of and you magically end up with one of the following chicks.

Who'd you get?

If the number you're left with after applying the magically transparent formula isn't on the picture, then you get John Candy or Saaya Irie.

Biggles
04-09-2012, 12:39 PM
:snooty: ageist bar steward

Snee
04-09-2012, 12:50 PM
You're only saying that because you don't fancy John Candy, you lifeist weightist.

Biggles
04-09-2012, 12:53 PM
You're only saying that because you don't fancy John Candy, you lifeist weightist.

I wanted 32 - I had to lie about my age to get her :dabs:

Snee
04-09-2012, 01:01 PM
sorry, I've got dibs already.

Biggles
04-09-2012, 01:03 PM
sorry, I've got dibs already.

Bum! How about 30 or 31? (I could be younger)

Artemis
04-09-2012, 01:49 PM
You just know that Mary is going to be pissed there aren't any 9 year olds on the list :blink:

mjmacky
04-09-2012, 02:25 PM
You just know that Mary is going to be pissed there aren't any 9 year olds on the list :blink:

I'll make my own list from 8-14, but I don't know of any celebrities at those ages.

Biggles
04-09-2012, 02:27 PM

I'll make my own list from 8-14, but I don't know of any celebrities at those ages.

Lassie :idunno:

mjmacky
04-09-2012, 02:30 PM

*current celebrities

Biggles
04-09-2012, 02:31 PM

*current celebrities

Ohhh....sorry.

Artemis
04-09-2012, 02:32 PM

*current celebrities
Why, did you forget your shovel ?

manker
04-09-2012, 02:57 PM
Nobody played ):

I think that burd from Kick Ass is in Mary's age range. And she's pretty hawt, too.

mjmacky
04-09-2012, 03:35 PM
Nobody played ):

I think that burd from Kick Ass is in Mary's age range. And she's pretty hawt, too.

What a fucking coincidence, I've been off working way too hard on this, thank god I'm doing this at home.

Also, I agree with manker, it's just a number.

Biggles
04-09-2012, 03:43 PM
Nobody played ):

:unsure:

Yes I did, and I searched for option 55

:dabs:

Biggles
04-09-2012, 03:45 PM
Nobody played ):

What a fucking coincidence, I've been off working way too hard on this, thank god I'm doing this at home.

Is 11 an Ewok or something else?

manker
04-09-2012, 03:57 PM
Nobody played ):

:dabs:But you didn't choose between John Candy and the 14 year old Japanian who looks 25.

At least she was 14 when she piqued my interest. Can't be entirely sure what happens in the land of the rising sun, but she has probably aged since.

manker
04-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Nobody played ):

:lol: nice.

Also, Chloe Moretz has tits all of a sudden?
We're all paedophiles now :smilie4:

mjmacky
04-09-2012, 03:59 PM

Is 11 an Ewok or something else?

I don't know, was the only "born 2001" female entry that wasn't fat on this page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_child_actors_from_the_United_States).

mjmacky
04-09-2012, 04:05 PM
But you didn't choose between John Candy and the 14 year old Japanian who looks 25.

At least she was 14 when she piqued my interest. Can't be entirely sure what happens in the land of the rising sun, but she has probably aged since.

She's 18 now, but what did she do @ 14?

megabyteme
04-09-2012, 04:09 PM
Nobody played ):

This is soooo wrong with "Hollywood's Hottest Hotties BY Age" at the top... :lol::pinch::lookaroun

manker
04-09-2012, 04:18 PM
But you didn't choose between John Candy and the 14 year old Japanian who looks 25.

She's 18 now, but what did she do @ 14?
Wandered around in bikinis biting her fingertips, opening her eyes wide and giggling.

She was in a thread where the OP stated her age and then said that if you didn't think she was hot, you were either lying or gay.
It seemed, to me, a fair position to take.

Artemis
04-09-2012, 04:37 PM

Not just tits, that's quite a decent rack unless A: the photo has been 'enhanced' or B: she has been 'enhanced'. :blink:

Pervy pedobear moment but I'd motorboat that :naughty:

Biggles
04-09-2012, 04:42 PM

:dabs:But you didn't choose between John Candy and the 14 year old Japanian who looks 25.

I should have checked the Japanian - I assumed it was a Sumo wrestler or something else. She is very pretty

18 you say :naughty:

mjmacky
04-09-2012, 04:51 PM
I've recently seen many photos of Chloe Moretz, and my opinion would be that protrusion is either new or the work of a bra. I seriously spent way too much time looking at Chloe Moretz photos. Like, I could have finished that diagram in 30 minutes instead of an hour 107113

mjmacky
04-09-2012, 05:03 PM
I should have checked the Japanian - I assumed it was a Sumo wrestler or something else. She is very pretty

My current favorite Japanian is 24 years old.

http://i.imgur.com/IDQqxh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MVsCah.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/klSLz.jpg

Biggles
04-09-2012, 05:15 PM

Who coincidently happens to look 14?

Skiz
04-09-2012, 05:47 PM
Jaime Pressly. She's looking worse for wear these day though. You'll go to bed with a hawt model, but you'll wake up next to that famous mug shot of hers. Fuck it tho', next month I get to give Shakira a rogering. :smilie4:

mjmacky
04-09-2012, 05:51 PM

I know, right? Legally safe.

Biggles
04-09-2012, 06:56 PM

Indeed, legal

Disconcerting but very legal :unsure:

Quarterquack
04-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Can I substitute 19 with Victoria Justice or 38 with Kate Beckinsale and have either of those? Failing that, give me 25 or 32. But Taylor Swift is just insulting.

megabyteme
04-09-2012, 07:14 PM
Can I substitute 19 with Victoria Justice or 38 with Kate Beckinsale and have either of those? Failing that, give me 25 or 32. But Taylor Swift is just insulting.

You get nothing. Just like in real life. :ermm:

Skiz
04-09-2012, 07:22 PM

FFS, you get ONE, your age. Get it together, man.

manker
04-09-2012, 07:24 PM

Not just tits, that's quite a decent rack unless A: the photo has been 'enhanced' or B: she has been 'enhanced'. :blink:

Pervy pedobear moment but I'd motorboat that :naughty:
Yeah, I found the original pic and I can't decide if they're actual tits or not. It doesn't look quite right to me ... aren't they a bit low down or something else?

Looks like a padded bra.
hmmz :eyebrows:

manker
04-09-2012, 07:25 PM
I seriously spent way too much time looking at Chloe Moretz photos. Like, I could have finished that diagram in 30 minutes instead of an hour 107113:glag:

Quarterquack
04-09-2012, 07:36 PM
Looks like a padded bra.

Oh no (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1939659/).

manker
04-09-2012, 07:42 PM
Darthy, I do believe you're thinking about the shower scene in that book.
You bad man :naughty:

mjmacky
04-09-2012, 07:56 PM
Disconcerting

You sure? 'Cause we're all making a bit of a fuss over an actual 15 year old.

mjmacky
04-09-2012, 07:59 PM
Yeah, I found the original pic and I can't decide if they're actual tits or not. It doesn't look quite right to me ... aren't they a bit low down or something else?

Looks like a padded bra.

Technically this was the original pic, but there were several during that particular photo opp
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Vg__SuNjdys/T3IrDx3AXsI/AAAAAAAADQA/4hFEfXoo06I/s1600/Chloe+Moretz.jpg

Why does it bother you anyway? Do tits justify?

mjmacky
04-09-2012, 08:00 PM

Scene in a book, as seen in a book?

manker
04-09-2012, 08:02 PM
Why does it bother you anyway? Do tits justify?Yes.

Men are designed to find a sexually mature female attractive, we can't help it, and tits are the most obvious sign of this.
If Chloe doesn't have tits, I won't think she's hawt.

I could easily stretch to pretty. But definitely not sexy.

manker
04-09-2012, 08:06 PM

Scene in a book, as seen in a book?

Oh yeah. Books don't have scenes.
My mind fast forwarded to the shower scene featuring a bemused and menstruating 16 year old Chloe Grace Moretz in the upcoming film Carrie.

It was basically Darthy who made me do it.

mjmacky
04-09-2012, 08:26 PM
My mind fast forwarded to the shower scene featuring a bemused and menstruating 16 year old Chloe Grace Moretz in the upcoming film Carrie.

Oh yeah, that is canon material, something to look forward to. Other than that I was a bit indifferent to yet another adaptation.

Quarterquack
04-09-2012, 09:21 PM

Bless you. I thought I was the only troubled one when that thought casually strode through my consciousness.

IdolEyes787
04-09-2012, 10:29 PM
Men are designed to find a sexually mature female attractive, we can't help it, and tits are the most obvious sign of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBdWGD8F3Oo

It's true.I'm reasonably sure that her boobies are the only reason that I don't want to punch her in the face.

mjmacky
04-09-2012, 10:36 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBdWGD8F3Oo

It's true.I'm reasonably sure that her boobies are the only reason that I don't want to punch her in the face.

Does that do it for anyone else? I was incredibly bored through that video. I couldn't even make it a full minute before I skipped to the end.

IdolEyes787
04-09-2012, 11:05 PM

Bless you. I thought I was the only troubled one when that thought casually strode through my consciousness.

Original was directed by Brian DePalma the guy who brought you Scarface(bloody shower scene),Body Double(voyeuristic scenes with Melanie Griffith and Deborah Shelton followed by someone getting murdered with a large power drill) ,Dressed to Kill(voyeuristic shower scenes of Angie Dickerson and Nancy Allen ) and Carlito's Way( voyeuristic scene of Penelope Ann Miller but not in shower) .The remake is being directed by a lesbian who directed Boys Don't Cry.Call me crazy but somehow I don't see the two films playing out the same.

manker
04-09-2012, 11:41 PM

Original was directed by Brian DePalma the guy who brought you Scarface(bloody shower scene),Body Double(voyeuristic scenes with Melanie Griffith and Deborah Shelton followed by someone getting murdered with a large power drill) ,Dressed to Kill(voyeuristic shower scenes of Angie Dickerson and Nancy Allen ) and Carlito's Way( voyeuristic scene of Penelope Ann Miller but not in shower) .The remake is being directed by a lesbian who directed Boys Don't Cry.Call me crazy but somehow I don't see the two films playing out the same.But it's a pivotal part of the book where the onset of womanhood is accompanied by witchy-skillz :dabs:

Why don't you round the day off and go tell a bunch of eight year olds that santa doesn't exist or patiently explain to a group of rednecks that wrestling is fake.
Grinchface.

Artemis
04-10-2012, 02:27 AM
Original was directed by Brian DePalma the guy who brought you Scarface(bloody shower scene),Body Double(voyeuristic scenes with Melanie Griffith and Deborah Shelton followed by someone getting murdered with a large power drill) ,Dressed to Kill(voyeuristic shower scenes of Angie Dickerson and Nancy Allen ) and Carlito's Way( voyeuristic scene of Penelope Ann Miller but not in shower) .The remake is being directed by a lesbian who directed Boys Don't Cry.Call me crazy but somehow I don't see the two films playing out the same.But it's a pivotal part of the book where the onset of womanhood is accompanied by witchy-skillz :dabs:

Why don't you round the day off and go tell a bunch of eight year olds that santa doesn't exist or patiently explain to a group of rednecks that wrestling is fake.
Grinchface.
There is only one small flaw in your premise there oh manky one, GrinchFace has no patience. :idunno:

Biggles
04-10-2012, 08:52 AM
Disconcerting

Not 24?

My view that she looked disconcertingly 14 is somewhat substantiated by the facts then?

*File under forbidden fruits*

ziggyjuarez
04-10-2012, 09:33 AM
Macky knows his JB.

manker
04-10-2012, 10:20 AM

Not 24?

My view that she looked disconcertingly 14 is somewhat substantiated by the facts then?

He means Ms. Moretz.
We were all making a fuss about whether she had nice bewbs or not.

Artemis
04-10-2012, 10:26 AM
Not 24?

He means Ms. Moretz.

You'll need to get out your crayons for ziggy, just don't make the diagrams too complicated. :yup:

megabyteme
04-10-2012, 10:36 AM
Speaking of young, legal, and nicely shaved...

Has everyone already seen these NSFW pics of Ms. Miley Cyrus/Hanna Montana?

Link enclosed:

http://www.vkmag.com/magazine/miley_cyrus_laat_haar_muts_zien/

manker
04-10-2012, 10:39 AM
He means Ms. Moretz.

You'll need to get out your crayons for ziggy, just don't make the diagrams too complicated. :yup::ermm:

That's the first time anyone's got Les and jiggy mixed up.
Altho' I've oft suspected that Les has some hot Latino blood seething beneath that gelid pale blue Scotch exterior.

manker
04-10-2012, 10:42 AM

Link enclosed:

I hadn't seen it. Nice one :happy:

One has to wonder why she would be wearing such a short dress with no underwear when she was about to ride a bike in front of a plethora of paparazzi.

Biggles
04-10-2012, 11:46 AM
Not 24?

He means Ms. Moretz.

Ahh See :dabs: That is a bit of a relief

Presumably the "not" doesn't refer to whether they are nice but whether they exist?

mjmacky
04-10-2012, 12:10 PM
He means Ms. Moretz.

Presumably the "not" doesn't refer to whether they are nice but whether they exist?

Yes

mjmacky
04-10-2012, 12:13 PM

Link enclosed:

Wasn't really that NSFW, if my Dutch isn't too rusty, I believe those were on the set photos of the nature documentary she was involved in titled, "Search for the Elusive Hairless Beaver". As it turns out, the beaver isn't all that camera shy.

manker
04-10-2012, 09:15 PM
He means Ms. Moretz.

Presumably the "not" doesn't refer to whether they are nice but whether they exist?She's 15 so I think it's safe to assume they exist as much as they're ever going to.

I'm thinking too much about this now.

megabyteme
04-10-2012, 10:29 PM
Wasn't really that NSFW, if my Dutch isn't too rusty, I believe those were on the set photos of the nature documentary she was involved in titled, "Search for the Elusive Hairless Beaver". As it turns out, the beaver isn't all that camera shy.

While beavers enjoy lounging in their dams for long periods, it seams they enjoy basking in the warm spring air as much as any of the other woodland creatures.

Artemis
04-11-2012, 06:05 AM

While beavers enjoy lounging in their dams for long periods, it seams they enjoy basking in the warm spring air as much as any of the other woodland creatures.

You get most of your wildlife info from the cartoon network don't you? :P

megabyteme
04-11-2012, 10:52 AM
You get most of your wildlife info from the cartoon network don't you? :P

http://i41.tinypic.com/2rdxba8.png

IdolEyes787
04-11-2012, 08:09 PM

Wouldn't it in the long run be far less embarrassing to just hang a sign around your neck with the caption "I'm a hopeless attention whore ,please take my picture"?

mjmacky
04-11-2012, 11:57 PM
Sideboob, I love sideboob, more than I love underboob.

Artemis
04-12-2012, 12:49 AM
Nice tight firm young sideboob......*sigh you're turning me into a perv as well. :bag:

IdolEyes787
04-12-2012, 01:24 AM
Nice tight firm young sideboob......*sigh you're turning exposing me intoas a perv as well. :bag:

:artist:

manker
04-12-2012, 12:11 PM
Sideboob, I love sideboob, more than I love underboob.But not more than good old fashioned cleavage, right?

mjmacky
04-12-2012, 03:59 PM
Sideboob, I love sideboob, more than I love underboob.But not more than good old fashioned cleavage, right?

Way more than cleavage. I don't think I care about cleavage in the slightest. Rather, I think I just expect cleavage, and if it's missing, then something's a little off (kind of like not finding any post in the mailbox one day). I don't particularly care for mail either.

manker
04-12-2012, 04:14 PM
But not more than good old fashioned cleavage, right?

Way more than cleavage. I don't think I care about cleavage in the slightest. Rather, I think I just expect cleavage, and if it's missing, then something's a little off (kind of like not finding any post in the mailbox one day). I don't particularly care for mail either.Nice analogy.

I understand your insouciance with regard to cleavage. After all, you are an asian who lives in Florida where the girls wear as little as possible and due to your diminuitive stature, you are most likely constantly at eye level with cleavage for most of any given day.

Due to our more temperate climes and my relative ocular altitude, cleavage to me is something of a treat and I cherish it as such.

dry snitch
04-12-2012, 04:25 PM

mjmacky
04-12-2012, 04:26 PM
Way more than cleavage. I don't think I care about cleavage in the slightest. Rather, I think I just expect cleavage, and if it's missing, then something's a little off (kind of like not finding any post in the mailbox one day). I don't particularly care for mail either.Nice analogy.

I understand your insouciance with regard to cleavage. After all, you are an asian who lives in Florida where the girls wear as little as possible and due to your diminuitive stature, you are most likely constantly at eye level with cleavage for most of any given day.

Due to our more temperate climes and my relative ocular altitude, cleavage to me is something of a treat and I cherish it as such.

Not to mention we get as many muffin tops as we do cleavage.

manker
04-12-2012, 04:33 PM
Beggars can't be choosers, Vince.

IdolEyes787
04-12-2012, 06:37 PM

That's funny.The only way it could have been better is if you also had him smoking a homemade cigarette and wearing a fey attempt at a beard .

Something Else
04-12-2012, 08:19 PM
Number 23 has naked pics on the internets. Fact.

Snee
04-12-2012, 08:31 PM
eh. 24 does hardcore porn.

manker
04-12-2012, 08:39 PM
Did anyone else think it weird that sasha grey was so hairy in Entourage.
I think she was wearing a merkin.

ckrit
04-12-2012, 08:42 PM
I haven't seen that on account of not being a gigantic :ghey:

I have, however, seen Fetish Fanatic 4, wherein she was most decidedly not wearing a merkin :smilie4:

manker
04-12-2012, 08:54 PM
You should take a break from anime and watch some cheesy american bullshit telly. It's dead good :D
It's so good, I've totally given up on any British telly except comedy.

Dexter, Supernatural, Prison Break, Lost, Entourage, Vampire Diaries, Fringe, Walking Dead, True Blood, The Wire, Californication, The Shield.
Things like that.

Skiz
04-12-2012, 08:55 PM
The Wire > *

manker
04-12-2012, 09:02 PM
To be more specific:
Angel > Buffy > Vampire diaries > lots of other things with supernatural stuff in it > The Shield > The Wire > *

ckrit
04-12-2012, 09:10 PM
You should take a break from anime and watch some cheesy american bullshit telly. It's dead good :D

Dexter, Supernatural, Prison Break, Lost, Entourage, Vampire Diaries, Fringe, Walking Dead, True Blood, The Wire, Californication, The Shield.
Things like that.

Is watchable. But I've sort of gone off Walking dead a bit, lately.

I've watched a shedload of Blue Mountain State, however, and enjoyed it. Therefore I can't really claim the higher ground when it comes to quality judgements.

And anyways, I probably enjoyed seeing Sasha Grey getting bummed with a dildo more than most of those.

manker
04-12-2012, 09:32 PM

Things like that.

Is watchable. But I've sort of gone off Walking dead a bit, lately.

I've watched a shedload of Blue Mountain State, however, and enjoyed it. Therefore I can't really claim the higher ground when it comes to quality judgements.

And anyways, I probably enjoyed seeing Sasha Grey getting bummed with a dildo more than most of those.I've also been an occasional admirer of her anal athletics :smilie4:

My faux brother in law told me Blue Mountain State was good, but I ignored him on account of him liking things such as Beerfest and Psych and hating sci-fi.
Good, is it?

Snee
04-12-2012, 10:07 PM
It's so dumb and shit, it sort of loops around and becomes good. You might enjoy it, but not promising owt.

mjmacky
04-12-2012, 11:55 PM

Dexter (maybe 2 seasons of it, #1 and #3 I think), (?)Supernatural(?), Prison Break, Lost, Entourage, Vampire Diaries, (?)Fringe(?), Walking Dead, True Blood, The Wire, Californication, The Shield.
Things like that.

Edited for those who don't want to gamble on the possibility of a bad recommendation.
Should add Justified, Game of Thrones, Deadwood, Archer, and obviously Louie (2010).
For the British list, Downton Abbey.

Quarterquack
04-13-2012, 12:28 AM
Blue Mountain State's final episode is among TV's best moments. It's a pity you have to grow into the characters throughout three seasons just to get to enjoy that last one. That's of course regardless of the fact that recurrent characters just stop showing up randomly between seasons (for real life reasons or for non-renewals without an explanation).

If you thought this year's premier of Sherlock was great - that's the kind of feeling you'll get from sitting through three seasons of BMS. It helps that there are consistent themes on an episodic basis like every episode has to have one incredibly hot girl.

manker
04-13-2012, 09:37 AM
Oh hawt girls are a premise. Someone should have said previously.
Plus only three seasons to catch up on is kindofa bonus. I'm sold.

Also, Mary. I'll get Idol to watch Louie if you watch The Vampire Diaries. It's got the hawtest of hawt girls and she's in it every week.

mjmacky
04-13-2012, 10:16 AM
Oh hawt girls are a premise. Someone should have said previously.
Plus only three seasons to catch up on is kindofa bonus. I'm sold.

Also, Mary. I'll get Idol to watch Louie if you watch The Vampire Diaries. It's got the hawtest of hawt girls and she's in it every week.

If hot girls were a qualifier, I'd be watching Missing right now.

Artemis
04-13-2012, 12:46 PM

Dexter (maybe 2 seasons of it, #1 and #3 I think), (?)Supernatural(?), Prison Break, Lost, Entourage, Vampire Diaries, (?)Fringe(?), Walking Dead, True Blood, The Wire, Californication, The Shield.
Things like that.

Edited for those who don't want to gamble on the possibility of a bad recommendation.
Should add Justified, Game of Thrones, Deadwood, Archer, and obviously Louie (2010).

You have to add Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy to the Schwing list. :yup:

mjmacky
04-13-2012, 12:55 PM

You have to add Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy to the Schwing list. :yup:

I can't remember everything at once, and Breaking Bad is the only one I'd vouch for.

manker
04-13-2012, 01:01 PM
I would have put Breaking Bad on my list too, but I was aiming for fluff.

Squeamous
04-13-2012, 01:02 PM
"fucksickle"?

I got 32. I don't want her, she looks like she needs a bath. Anyone got a Shakira they want to swap?

Artemis
04-13-2012, 01:08 PM
"fucksickle"?

I got 32. I don't want her, she looks like she needs a bath. Anyone got a Shakira they want to swap?
Your posts can be somewhat hilarious/disturbing when they don't have a context Squeamous. It's very late at night here after a long hard day and to be presented with 'fucksickle' is an unusual surprise. But then I just shrug and realise it is you being you, rather like asking the brick to not bounce off the policemans helmet. :blink:

manker
04-13-2012, 01:09 PM
I got 32. I don't want her, she looks like she needs a bath.racist

Proper Bo
04-13-2012, 01:12 PM
"fucksickle"?

she's the burd off of clerks 2 with the jiggly tits when she dances on the roof :smilie4:

I've no idea who 25 is, like.

Squeamous
04-13-2012, 01:13 PM

You get nothing. Just like in real life. :ermm:

:glag:

Your posts can be somewhat hilarious/disturbing when they don't have a context Squeamous. It's very late at night here after a long hard day and to be presented with 'fucksickle' is an unusual surprise. But then I just shrug and realise it is you be you, rather like asking the brick to not bounce of the policemans helmet. :blink:

:P
"fucksickle" was the name of Manky's jpg. I'm as shocked as you are!

Also, I feel like I've wandered into a Turkish baths, filled with old dudes scraping the dead skin off the bottom of their feet, expectorating, and furtively having a fumble under their towels. As such, I am going to settle in the corner and quietly listen. Don't mind me, carry on, pretend I'm not here!

Squeamous
04-13-2012, 01:15 PM
"fucksickle"?

she's the burd off of clerks 2 with the jiggly tits when she dances on the roof :smilie4:

She looks like a Mexican of some description and she's not even hot. Also, all tits jiggle when they dance on a roof. Is that your criteria? You disappoint me.

Artemis
04-13-2012, 01:15 PM
I think Manker is getting worse?

Proper Bo
04-13-2012, 01:19 PM

She looks like a Mexican of some description and she's not even hot. Also, all tits jiggle when they dance on a roof. Is that your criteria? You disappoint me.

It was a highlight of that fillum, racist.
her face isn't up to much, like.

manker
04-13-2012, 01:21 PM
dsl tho' :smilie4:

ckrit
04-13-2012, 01:33 PM

I most certainly would.

Also, she can look better. I expect it's to do with angles.

Squeamous
04-13-2012, 03:09 PM

She looks like a spastic, but I accept she has tits.

IdolEyes787
04-13-2012, 04:46 PM

She plays Fiona Gallagher on the American version of Shameless.

mjmacky
04-14-2012, 01:39 PM

No man, she plays Rosie Larsen in Mystic River.

IdolEyes787
04-14-2012, 02:35 PM

No man, she plays Rosie Larsen in Mystic River.

Obviously in your case I forgot to factor in roles before she reached the age of legal consent.
I have to admit though I am still a little surprised that you didn't say

mjmacky
04-14-2012, 02:58 PM
Was purged from memory banks, just like I did again.

I was also hoping someone would see what I did and make fun of me for it. I feel like there's too much respect coming my way.

Artemis
04-14-2012, 03:07 PM
I feel like there's too much respect coming my way.

Don't hold your breath. :glagpinch:

manker
04-14-2012, 03:09 PM
Apologies.
It appears, at least for my part, more merkin telly needs to be watched before the formulation of any kind of disrespectin' spew to project in your internet face is possible at this time.

Artemis
04-14-2012, 03:19 PM
Apologies.
It appears, at least for my part, more merkin telly needs to be watched before the formulation of any kind of disrespectin' spew to project in your internet face is possible at this time.
Or you could just strike self on the head with a hammer a couple of times and kill off the required number of brain cells thereby saving yourself the time and effort
1 Hammer strike = 6 hours of Reality TV or 4 Hours of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

mjmacky
04-14-2012, 03:19 PM
Apologies.

I was mostly talking about the band of mary hipsters.

manker
04-14-2012, 03:21 PM
Apologies.

I was mostly talking about the band of mary hipsters.We're all kings of ironing.
So.

manker
04-14-2012, 03:23 PM
Apologies.
Or you could just strike self on the head with a hammer a couple of times and kill off the required number of brain cells thereby saving yourself the time and effort
1 Hammer strike = 6 hours of Reality TV or 4 Hours of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.I can happily say that I've never seen a Kardashian in any kind of entertainment vehicle that didn't involve her having a rather large black cawk inside her.

I don't mind a bit of Celebrity Big Brother, but :smilie4:

mjmacky
04-14-2012, 03:37 PM
I was mostly talking about the band of mary hipsters.We're all kings of ironing.
So.

You advanced this dance too early, I had a comment about ridding wrinkles in the queue.

manker
04-14-2012, 03:45 PM
You could have saved it for future porpoises, though. It sounds fantastic.

Still could.

mjmacky
04-14-2012, 08:12 PM
You could have saved it for future porpoises, though. It sounds fantastic.

Still could.

No longer possible, now I'll just be fixated on you being a premature ejaculator.

IdolEyes787
04-16-2012, 11:39 AM
Emma Watson on the set of her new movie Bling Ring.That sound you here in the background is Mary's head exploding.

manker
04-16-2012, 11:48 AM
I've never found her hawt. And isn't she like 30 now :dabs:

Barbarossa
04-16-2012, 11:53 AM
She was 22 yesterday. I hope she got my card :smilie4:

manker
04-16-2012, 11:55 AM
:glagpinch:

mjmacky
04-16-2012, 11:00 PM
I've never found her hawt. And isn't she like 30 now :dabs:

She was a cute girl and had promise, then went through an awkward period, but then started turning out quite alright I think. I preferred the short hair look a little more though. Unfortunately, I couldn't pop my head on Idol's presentation.

manker
04-18-2012, 09:17 PM
Yeah if you block out her thin-lipped mouth with your hand and forget that she doesn't really have any bewbs, she's okay :dabs:

Squeamous
04-19-2012, 10:29 AM
Some men find small boobs sexy :fist:

manker
04-19-2012, 10:40 AM
:schnauz:

Indeed.

Good luck finding one who is honest about that and doesn't have to make circuitous trips to Tesco to avoid proximity to playgrounds and schools such that his parole terms remain un-violated.

Proper Bo
04-19-2012, 10:48 AM

Indeed.

Good luck finding one who is honest about that and doesn't have to make circuitous trips to Tesco to avoid proximity to playgrounds and schools such that his parole terms remain un-violated.

:lol::earl:

Squeamous
04-19-2012, 11:10 AM

Indeed.

I hate you.

Something Else
04-19-2012, 12:57 PM
Also blokes whos wives have small bewbs. They have to say that.

mjmacky
04-19-2012, 11:16 PM
Some men find small boobs sexy :fist:

It's not all about the size of the boobs, it's just sexier when the overall degree of curvature does not vary between the frame and the protrusions. I'll draw a diagram.

manker
04-19-2012, 11:21 PM
What the fuck am I looking at.

mjmacky
04-19-2012, 11:24 PM

Pretend you are artsy and it'll make sense.

manker
04-19-2012, 11:35 PM
I tried, Mary.
If you'd left it at the first two, it would be okay. I'd understand that - but the last two diagrams make no sense at all, the one to the far right as we look in particular.

You'll have to use words.

mjmacky
04-20-2012, 01:35 AM
I tried, Mary.
If you'd left it at the first two, it would be okay. I'd understand that - but the last two diagrams make no sense at all, the one to the far right as we look in particular.

You'll have to use words.

You're very lucky that I like to use words. From left to right, numbering 1-4.

1. She's got big boobies, but has all very nice curves that match her big boobies, especially in the trunk.
2. She's got small boobies, but she's got a very streamlined physique that makes you want to watch drops of water roll down it after you've oiled her up.
3. She's got no curves, just a big ass and big ol' fat titties. You guys give me the impression that you find this OK, but I express my discontent below it.
4. She's got no recognizable ass or titties, just a big gut and a FUPA. I added extra chins. Horror flick, that one is.

Barbarossa
04-20-2012, 08:45 AM
ohhh discontent? I thought you were organisming...

Anyway...

1. Barbie-doll.
2. Schoolgirl.
3. Mrs Busyman.
4. WTF? Looks like something dead from Witless Silence.

Quarterquack
04-20-2012, 09:14 AM

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m11glq8BoZ1rnke00o1_500.gif

Artemis
04-20-2012, 09:21 AM
You know I've read the subsequent explanations and I still come to the conclusion that you have a very bad palsy, macky, or you were attacked by a swarm of bees while drawing your masterpiece there?

manker
04-20-2012, 09:56 AM
I know, right. Since when has 'ahhhh' been a sign of discontent.
Since never, that's when.

I agree with Arty ^
It's either bees or spasticity of the wrist (might also explain the mong letter a's).
Also, the third diagram is actually in proportion to a similar butt:tits ratio as the first two. Making a complete mockery and a sham of the whole thing.

Mary, you haven't just let us down, you've let yourself down, also.

Squeamous
04-20-2012, 01:08 PM
Leave Mary alone, it was clearly a scream of horror and distress.

ckrit
04-20-2012, 02:22 PM
Leave Mary alone

Motherly instincts kicking in :o

Squeamous
04-20-2012, 03:08 PM
:pinch:

manker
04-20-2012, 03:35 PM
Excuse me?
What was that?
Did you say something?

Oh, nm. It's just your biological clock ticking.

mjmacky
04-20-2012, 09:26 PM
You know I've read the subsequent explanations and I still come to the conclusion that you have a very bad palsy, macky, or you were attacked by a swarm of bees while drawing your masterpiece there?

It was just a touch of the touchpad. My mouse has been having a phantom click problem, and when I was taking it apart to attempt a repair, it turned into an autopsy.

mjmacky
04-20-2012, 09:31 PM

It did have an exclamation point. Frightened people are not happy, sadist.

Also, the third diagram is actually in proportion to a similar butt:tits ratio as the first two. Making a complete mockery and a sham of the whole thing.

You really manked that one. Quoting myself, "it's just sexier when the overall degree of curvature does not vary between the frame and the protrusions" was the whole point to the exercise, so not much to do with the cheek:tit ratio.

mjmacky
04-20-2012, 09:33 PM
Leave Mary alone, it was clearly a scream of horror and distress.

Leave me alone. Also, you're right, having aligned your opinion with mine. Nursing is an aggressive sexual act.

mjmacky
04-20-2012, 10:52 PM

It was just a touch of the touchpad. My mouse has been having a phantom click problem, and when I was taking it apart to attempt a repair, it turned into an autopsy.

Artemis
04-21-2012, 03:08 AM

That'll learn it for making you look like a spastic. :blink:

mjmacky
04-21-2012, 03:26 AM

That'll learn it for making you look like a spastic. :blink:

Since it's at fault indirectly.

Artemis
04-21-2012, 06:17 AM

Isn't it a 'necropsy' when it is a non-human vivisection? :blink:

mjmacky
04-21-2012, 07:30 AM

Isn't it a 'necropsy' when it is a non-human vivisection? :blink:

By convention, yes. Strictly speaking though, they're synonymous. There are more animal based necropsies than human-based, and I've heard both (but most seem to prefer autopsy). Perhaps it's just the connotation involved with using the necro root.

Anyways, I'm glad you didn't want to force it in a direction between animate and inanimate objects since this was a mouse.

manker
04-21-2012, 01:22 PM

It did have an exclamation point. Frightened people are not happy, sadist.

You really manked that one. Quoting myself, "it's just sexier when the overall degree of curvature does not vary between the frame and the protrusions" was the whole point to the exercise, so not much to do with the cheek:tit ratio.I duno, dewd. It reads to me as if you're trying to convey something about the hot tits:dat ass ratio.
It still does and I'm normally good at words. I'm happy to defer to you, though.

As to the exclamation mark legitimising the 'ahhh' being used to convey distaste. I honestly have no idea what you were thinking, you're now like the guy who tripped over a kerb and spends the rest the journey walking with a limp to make like he meant to do it.

mjmacky
04-21-2012, 02:08 PM
As to the exclamation mark legitimising the 'ahhh' being used to convey distaste. I honestly have no idea what you were thinking, you're now like the guy who tripped over a kerb and spends the rest the journey walking with a limp to make like he meant to do it.

Well let me translate to something you're a little more familiar with... "EEEEK!". Happy now you little girl.

Hey sexy, what's up?

manker
04-21-2012, 02:17 PM

Well let me translate to something you're a little more familiar with... "EEEEK!". Happy now you little girl.

Hey sexy, what's up?
Yeah that makes me happy :happy:

Speaking of which, you ever tried on your missus' panties when she wasn't around?

mjmacky
04-21-2012, 03:03 PM

Hey sexy, what's up?
Yeah that makes me happy :happy:

Speaking of which, you ever tried on your missus' panties when she wasn't around?

She's considerably smaller than I, so I think only my cock and balls would fit. They seriously look like scraps of fabric left behind by an unfocused seamstress.

manker
04-21-2012, 03:13 PM
:eyebrows:
I'm taking that as a yes.

mjmacky
04-21-2012, 05:55 PM
:eyebrows:
I'm taking that as a yes.

Why are you always judging me with your eyebrows? I wear them as garter belts, they look really cute with my knee-high fuzzy boots.

manker
04-21-2012, 06:02 PM
I used to have a better, more judgy, eyebrow smiley.
That was in the before time, though. It seems to have been lost during my enforced sabbatical :(

megabyteme
04-22-2012, 01:51 AM
It's so dumb and shit, it sort of loops around and becomes good. You might enjoy it, but not promising owt.

That's pretty much right. The main recurring element is a single (funny) item that goes so far it makes the viewer cringe.

I do like it for anytime mindless, childish pranks, and incidents. It seldom fails to produce some... 7/10 for broadcast-level immature laughs, and crudeness. :)

Artemis
04-22-2012, 04:13 AM
That was in the before time, though. It seems to have been lost during my enforced sabbatical :(

How was prison btw did you make any 'special' friends. :fear:

Squeamous
04-22-2012, 03:34 PM
Leave me alone. Also, you're right, having aligned your opinion with mine. Nursing is an aggressive sexual act.

Interesting. Did you have an overbearing mother? Were you breastfed? Was your mother emotionally distant and cold?

manker
04-22-2012, 04:03 PM

I could tell you about my time inside, but you wouldn't understand. It changes a man.
Tom Leo got me through, helped me learn about the fabled cunt punch.

IdolEyes787
04-22-2012, 06:47 PM
I could tell you about my time inside, but you wouldn't understand. It changes a man.

I've seen Papillon and suffered through 3 2 1 season of Prison Break.
Judging entirely by those and having no basis in actually reality ,it must have truly been hell.:O

manker
04-22-2012, 06:59 PM

I've seen Papillon and suffered through 3 2 1 season of Prison Break.
Judging entirely by those and having no basis in actually reality ,it must have truly been hell.:OLuckily my own prison backed onto an all female jail.
The rumours are true. They just dyke out all the time and wear thongs and so we bored holes through the walls with our bare teeth and watched the lesbian fest for almost the entire duration.

The rest of the time, I taught the other inmates MMA and double entry book-keeping.
They built a statue in my image toward the end or my tenure.

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 07:33 AM
They just dyke out all the time and wear thongs and so we bored holes through the walls with our bare teeth and watched the lesbian fest for almost the entire duration.

Did a big one pull a Porky pull on any of you?

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 07:39 AM
Interesting. Did you have an overbearing mother? Were you breastfed? Was your mother emotionally distant and cold?

Is that a memory any of us should have, being breastfed? Unless you're portraying me as Milkman Dead, don't you think that's a bit of a stretch? You must have been classmates with Lucy.

I enjoy a rather healthy relationship with my mother if you must know. Well, it gets a bit awkward when politics are brought up, I did find a Glenn Beck book in her bathroom one of the last times I visited :sigh:

megabyteme
04-23-2012, 07:57 AM
I did find a Glenn Beck book in her bathroom one of the last times I visited :sigh:

I've got one of his books from my more conservative daze, and before he turned batshit insane. :dave:

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 08:11 AM
I did find a Glenn Beck book in her bathroom one of the last times I visited :sigh:

I've got one of his books from my more conservative daze, and before he turned batshit insane. :dave:

I don't know how far back it goes, but I think the one I saw was "Glenn Beck's Common Sense" with a subtitle trying to tie him to Thomas Paine. I think it's that one, as I don't recall there being a picture of him on the cover.

manker
04-23-2012, 08:48 AM
They just dyke out all the time and wear thongs and so we bored holes through the walls with our bare teeth and watched the lesbian fest for almost the entire duration.

I don't know. Maybe. If it's a good thing, I'll work it into the story perhaps.
What's a Porky?

megabyteme
04-23-2012, 08:57 AM
Glenn Beck's Real America (http://www.amazon.com/The-Real-America-Messages-Heartland/dp/0743496965) from 2005 is the one I have. The link has his first chapter which is made up (like the rest of the book) as a collection of his "older essays". I just reread about half of what was on the page, and I found it interesting how much my views have changed during the past 7 years (I've finished college and a master's in that time- I imagine that might have something to do with it). :P

Anyway, I find his views to be more naive than insane at that point. He certainly took it up about 10 notches once he got on television.

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 09:04 AM
What's a Porky?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa0DbAXlnUg

I'm wagging my finger at you, vigorously.

"Have you seen this prick? Report immediately to Beulah Balbricker. Do not attempt to apprehend this prick, as it is armed and dangerous. It was last seen hanging out in the girls' locker room at Angel Beach High School."

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 09:09 AM
Glenn Beck's Real America (http://www.amazon.com/The-Real-America-Messages-Heartland/dp/0743496965) from 2005 is the one I have. The link has his first chapter which is made up (like the rest of the book) as a collection of his "older essays". I just reread about half of what was on the page, and I found it interesting how much my views have changed during the past 7 years (I've finished college and a master's in that time- I imagine that might have something to do with it). :P

Anyway, I find his views to be more naive than insane at that point. He certainly took it up about 10 notches once he got on television.

And that's why they say education is the devil's tool.

manker
04-23-2012, 09:10 AM
how much my views have changed during the past 7 years Yep, the internets liberalises us all. You don't even notice it happening, but it's inexorable.
Even if you're a dyed in the wool baby-eater like j2k4.

When I first started posting here, he espoused garbage such as means testing for voters but gradual exposure to thoughtful liberals such as JPaul and especially clocker tempered that mean streak and one can now even look upon his recent posts with a modicum of identification.

manker
04-23-2012, 09:17 AM
What's a Porky?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa0DbAXlnUg

I'm wagging my finger at you, vigorously.Two numerical values leap out at me.

The first is that it's over seven minutes long and, as such, more than four minutes too long for viewing porpoises.
The second is that it's from 1982, how am I meant to know about stuff from the before time.

Is this like a clever play on words because I'm spinning a yarn and the title of this is 'Porky's'.

megabyteme
04-23-2012, 09:23 AM
how much my views have changed during the past 7 years Yep, the internets liberalises us all. You don't even notice it happening, but it's inexorable.

When I first started posting here, he espoused garbage such as means testing for voters but gradual exposure to thoughtful liberals such as JPaul and especially clocker tempered that mean streak and one can now even look upon his recent posts with a modicum of identification.

I think we are all a bit polarized now in that we are all here because we are too poor to go to the movies or buy cds, and the only people rich enough to be conservatives are record and movie execs.

manker
04-23-2012, 09:37 AM
Yep, the internets liberalises us all. You don't even notice it happening, but it's inexorable.

I think we are all a bit polarized now in that we are all here because we are too poor to go to the movies or buy cds, and the only people rich enough to be conservatives are record and movie execs.
Oh yeah. Some people here talk about file sharing.

My example was specific but I mean it generally.
The internets has a woolly feel.

megabyteme
04-23-2012, 09:51 AM
By "wooly" I think you are referring to more of a democratic, people-driven base. That is certainly what makes it great. Unfortunately, the things that make filesharing possible, along with real freedom of speech (except you, Dave...) is VERY threatening to any kind if governing body. The news discussed here is a real indicator of how "free" the internet remains. It gets battered on a daily basis.

manker
04-23-2012, 10:14 AM
By "wooly" I think you are referring to more of a democratic, people-driven base. That is certainly what makes it great. Unfortunately, the things that make filesharing possible, along with real freedom of speech (except you, Dave...) is VERY threatening to any kind if governing body. The news discussed here is a real indicator of how "free" the internet remains. It gets battered on a daily basis.
I see what you mean, but I do think you rather over-egg matters.

Gigantic social networking sites remain virtually uncensored, probably due to their sprawl. People can and do talk about what they like, and when they do, it's generally woolly.
I think that when folk are censored, they move to a place where they won't be and talk about what they want there (excepting :dave:).
In this case, capitalism ensures people have alternatives.

The battering you refer to pertains mostly to perceived loss of income, which those slighted will always rail against. This represents a small amount of discourse in the grand internets scheme of things. We remain generally unhindered in the posting pish odyssey.

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 10:22 AM
Two numerical values leap out at me.

The first is that it's over seven minutes long and, as such, more than four minutes too long for viewing porpoises.
The second is that it's from 1982, how am I meant to know about stuff from the before time.

Is this like a clever play on words because I'm spinning a yarn and the title of this is 'Porky's'.

Well, for your case, you need only watch the first 2:20 of it. I would recommend letting it linger, but instead I say you just watch the whole frakkin movie.

manker
04-23-2012, 10:33 AM
Ooh, that looks horrible. I should have used different parenthesis there.

Also, I'm not watching something made before 1990, it all seems shit.

megabyteme
04-23-2012, 10:34 AM

Gigantic social networking sites remain virtually uncensored, probably due to their sprawl. People can and do talk about what they like, and when they do, it's generally woolly.
I think that when folk are censored, they move to a place where they won't be and talk about what they want there (excepting :dave:).

The battering you refer to pertains mostly to perceived loss of income, which those slighted will always rail against. This represents a small amount of discourse in the grand internets scheme of things. We remain generally unhindered in the posting pish odyssey.

People saying is one thing, rallying together to do something is another. Look at Egypt. Every "free" country in the world looked at the possibility of shutting down the internet in case of "terrorism" at that moment. Laws sprang up allowing for such a "threat". That's battering. As long as people just want to share LOLCats and drunken pics of themselves the governments have no worries. Challenge the powers that be (democracy) and there is a "problem".

manker
04-23-2012, 10:48 AM

People saying is one thing, rallying together to do something is another. Look at Egypt. Every "free" country in the world looked at the possibility of shutting down the internet in case of "terrorism" at that moment. Laws sprang up allowing for such a "threat". That's battering. As long as people just want to share LOLCats and drunken pics of themselves the governments have no worries. Challenge the powers that be (democracy) and there is a "problem".
I don't want to do any of that.
I'm just on a pish posting odyssey. As are, well, saying 99% is to massively over-estimate the numbers of users who want to challenge democracy in any tangible way other than just sounding off.

What I'm saying is that people like me and like you have what is tantamount to absolute freedom to say what we want, up to and including saying that our respective governments suck bawls and to organise peaceful protests. Which happens fairly regularly.

What I think you're saying is that those self-same governments might get a bit twitchy if a group of people start to organise something which isn't legal in their country.

This seems okay to me.

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 10:57 AM
Ooh, that looks horrible. I should have used different parenthesis there.

Also, I'm not watching something made before 1990, it all seems shit.

OK Idol, you miserable cunt.

manker
04-23-2012, 11:01 AM
Wut, Idol's a big fan of Miami Vice, which was obviously made in the 70s or w.e.

megabyteme
04-23-2012, 11:11 AM
I'm just on a pish posting odyssey. As are, well, saying 99% is to massively over-estimate the numbers of users who want to challenge democracy in any tangible way other than just sounding off.

What I'm saying is that people like me and like you have what is tantamount to absolute freedom to say what we want, up to and including saying that our respective governments suck bawls and to organise peaceful protests. Which happens fairly regularly.

What I think you're saying is that those self-same governments might get a bit twitchy if a group of people start to organise something which isn't legal in their country.

This seems okay to me.

You aren't talking about "freedom", you are talking about the ability to type. Look how benign the Wall Street protests were. Everyone got sent home because they didn't have permits to camp. :pinch: That'll show the ones being protested against! :pinch:

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 11:12 AM
Wut, Idol's a big fan of Miami Vice, which was obviously made in the 70s or w.e.

He only likes it sarcastically.

manker
04-23-2012, 11:25 AM

This seems okay to me.

You aren't talking about "freedom", you are talking about the ability to type. Look how benign the Wall Street protests were. Everyone got sent home because they didn't have permits to camp. :pinch: That'll show the ones being protested against! :pinch:Yeah, I'm talking about the ability to type freely. It's been a theme in our intercourse and is a subject which is dear to my heart.

I don't give two fucks about protests. I don't have anything to protest against.
Have you ever been to Wales. It's lovely.

manker
04-23-2012, 11:27 AM

He only likes it sarcastically.:unsure:
You're just making that up. There is simply no way you could discern a subtle human foible which passed me by.

I'm the people person, you're the clinical one.

megabyteme
04-23-2012, 11:27 AM
You aren't talking about "freedom", you are talking about the ability to type. Look how benign the Wall Street protests were. Everyone got sent home because they didn't have permits to camp. :pinch: That'll show the ones being protested against! :pinch:Yeah, I'm talking about the ability to type freely. It's been a theme in our intercourse and is a subject which is dear to my heart.

I don't give two fucks about protests. I don't have anything to protest against.

Have you ever been to the US? We have shit to protest about... :(

Barbarossa
04-23-2012, 11:31 AM
[QUOTE=megabyteme;3669401]

:ermm:

manker
04-23-2012, 11:44 AM
You probably weren't even allowed out when you went there.

Remember that pint we were supposed to have :no:

manker
04-23-2012, 11:45 AM
Yeah, I'm talking about the ability to type freely. It's been a theme in our intercourse and is a subject which is dear to my heart.

Have you ever been to the US? We have shit to protest about... :(No but I've seen the pics Doobs posts. It looks idyllic, if a little desolate :ermm:

megabyteme
04-23-2012, 11:47 AM
Not many people, but if you are quiet you can sneak up really close on a Predator...

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 11:52 AM
He only likes it sarcastically.:unsure:
You're just making that up. There is simply no way you could discern a subtle human foible which passed me by.

I may have made it up, but I don't think it makes it false. The clinical me was using something forumulaically formulaic.
Idol only likes it sarcastically.

Barbarossa
04-23-2012, 11:58 AM
You probably weren't even allowed out when you went there.

Remember that pint we were supposed to have :no:

I went out once, to Tredegar Park. It was cold and windy, I didn't like it :snooty:

manker
04-23-2012, 11:59 AM

I may have made it up, but I don't think it makes it false. The clinical me was using something forumulaically formulaic.
We have no way of knowing.

Idol will, undoubtedly, look at this interchange and do what he considers will piss us off the most.
Which would probably be to ignore it.

But now he might not 'cos that would make me right. So instead he will agree with you. That however also would make me and you right, so he can't do that now.

Let's just hope I've now muddied the waters sufficiently :smilie4:

Barbarossa
04-23-2012, 12:03 PM
We have no way of knowing.

Idol will, undoubtedly, look at this interchange and do what he considers will piss us off the most.
Which would probably be to ignore it.

But now he might not 'cos that would make me right. So instead he will agree with you. That however also would make me and you right, so he can't do that now.

Let's just hope I've now muddied the waters sufficiently :smilie4:

His only recourse is to say he likes it but not sarcastically.

...except I've now slammed that metaphorical door shut for him too, in which case we'll likely never see him round these parts again.

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 12:12 PM
But if we close out too many options he'll just pick one of them and run with it saying that he doesn't really care. I've attempted to corner him before, and he seemed to like the position if I recall fuzzily.

manker
04-23-2012, 01:16 PM
I can't believe you pair are trying to h4r5h Idol off the bored :no:

He should stick around and reveal that he does, indeed, like Miami Vice in a real and not at all sarcastic manner.

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 01:25 PM
I can't believe you pair are trying to h4r5h Idol off the bored :no:

He should stick around and reveal that he does, indeed, like Miami Vice in a real and not at all sarcastic manner.

I feel like Idol doesn't like public praise, and I get that. If I were trying to harshall him straight off the board, I'd be praising his witticisms and clever abuse of English grammar every other post.

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 01:26 PM
Plus Idol has threatened to quit this board over a dozen times that I could tell. How long would it take us to realize that he's gone?

manker
04-23-2012, 01:53 PM
Plus Idol has threatened to quit this board over a dozen times that I could tell. How long would it take us to realize that he's gone?

I know, right. She can be a bit emo like that.
It doesn't really fit into the personality profile I've built up over the last few months. Further study is clearly needed. Maybe we can share notes?

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 01:59 PM

It doesn't really fit into the personality profile I've built up over the last few months. Further study is clearly needed. Maybe we can share notes?

Notes? I'm chaotic clinical not organized clinical. I can give you a randomly generated thought on the matter.

I remember a time when Idol wrote everything all proper-like and even criticized others for their poor writing ability. I'm beginning to think that was a dream I had since I haven't been on here long enough to grossly err about such things. My theory is that the real Idol could have died a long time ago and his account is getting passed around every so often.

manker
04-23-2012, 03:38 PM

Notes? I'm chaotic clinical not organized clinical. I can give you a randomly generated thought on the matter.

I remember a time when Idol wrote everything all proper-like and even criticized others for their poor writing ability. I'm beginning to think that was a dream I had since I haven't been on here long enough to grossly err about such things. My theory is that the real Idol could have died a long time ago and his account is getting passed around every so often.My theory is that it didn't happen and that you regularly dream about Idol.

I'd also like to think, however, that should the current incumbent of the Idol franchise meet an untimely demise, there would be a similarly minded Canadian vegan body building nouveau-riche cyclist waiting to be all Idol-ish on the internets.

megabyteme
04-23-2012, 04:31 PM
He's only been mostly dead all day. I wouldn't count him out just yet. :noes:

http://i41.tinypic.com/43pcx.jpg

@manker: Sorry to throw a 1987 movie reference at you, just use tin eye. Then watch the movie, loser. :ermm:

manker
04-23-2012, 04:46 PM
Well, I'm going to use the power of deduction.
He has a sword, you were on about dying and the guy in the pic looks vaguely like he might be french.

So, it's Highlander :unsure:

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 05:19 PM
He has a sword, you were on about dying and the guy in the pic looks vaguely like he might be french.

My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my faith in you, prepare to die.

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 05:20 PM
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my faith in you. Prepare to die.

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 05:20 PM
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my faith in you. Prepare to die!

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 05:23 PM
I'm sorry six fingered manker. You seem a decent fellow. I hate to spam you.

IdolEyes787
04-23-2012, 05:35 PM
He's only been mostly dead all day. I wouldn't count him out just yet. :noes:

http://i41.tinypic.com/43pcx.jpg

@manker: Sorry to throw a 1987 movie reference at you, just use tin eye. Then watch the movie, loser. :ermm:

Hot Shots! Right after your picture he tells Charlie Sheen that he's going to fight him to the plane.

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 05:37 PM
Hot Shots! Right after your picture he tells Charlie Sheen that he's going to fight him to the plane.

Hello.

megabyteme
04-23-2012, 05:37 PM

In the immortal words of Glenn Beck, "To the Paine. To the Paine."

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 05:38 PM
My name is Inigo Montoya.

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 05:39 PM
Shut the fuck up Idol you know you love this movie.

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 05:39 PM
Prepare to die.

IdolEyes787
04-23-2012, 05:40 PM
That was Herve Beck and it was ""The Paine The Paine".

IdolEyes787
04-23-2012, 05:41 PM
Shut the fuck up Idol you know you love this movie.

Yes I dew. Who doesn't like shrieking eels?

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 06:44 PM
I was waiting for it to get cephalopodic in here but that's not gonna happen I guess...

Squeamous
04-23-2012, 06:47 PM
This is the only thread on the history of the internet that has started out about tits and degenerated into movies via politics.

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 06:56 PM
This is the only thread on the history of the internet that has started out about tits and degenerated into movies via politics.

It is so much more than that.
Reference: Hollywood's Hottest Hotties by Age: ages 8-16, faux psychology, transvestism, etc.

IdolEyes787
04-23-2012, 06:57 PM

Sorry I don't do politics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o70z5wzExMU

There are eels in the movie though.:)

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 06:57 PM
That would be lack of boobies --> mental help --> lack of boobies

IdolEyes787
04-23-2012, 07:17 PM
Sorry any mention of any Nick Nolte related would be lacking if I failed to include this.

Time makes monsters of us all.:(

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 07:44 PM
Busey's seen better days.

megabyteme
04-23-2012, 08:52 PM

Sorry I don't do politics.

[video]

There are eels in the movie though.:)

That was a truly boring clip with the exception of the last .3 seconds. :pinch:

manker
04-23-2012, 08:54 PM
What does 'and squared away at last' mean in that context.

.. or any context, come to that :blink:

IdolEyes787
04-23-2012, 08:56 PM
Busey's seen better days.

Obviously once you are named People's "Sexiest Man Alive" it's all downhill from there.
Sure first you're sexy but then you progress to crazy and before you know it you're in trouble with the Law and turning out shite like Signs and Peaceful Warrior.That's why I took my name out of consideration years ago like.
I have to admit that I sometimes regret not giving them the option though when they have to resort to using guys like Bradley Cooper.:mellow:

manker
04-23-2012, 08:59 PM
If there was something that this forum was missing, it was someone to keep an eye on and critically evaluate who 'People Weekly' decide is the world's sexiest man.

IdolEyes787
04-23-2012, 09:04 PM
If there was something that this forum was missing, it was someone to keep an eye on and critically evaluate who 'People Weekly' decide is the world's sexiest man.

I hardly expect you to understand the inner workings of the idle rich.
Btw what you are experiencing is how I feel when you talk about the Premier League.

megabyteme
04-23-2012, 09:07 PM
Mark Harmon shares his experience... (Sorry for the Hulu included advertisement.)

http://www.hulu.com/watch/274905/saturday-night-live-mark-harmon-monologue

(http://www.hulu.com/watch/274905/saturday-night-live-mark-harmon-monologue)EDIT- let video play through from monologue to skit (yes, another commercial :frusty:

manker
04-23-2012, 09:12 PM

I hardly expect you to understand the inner workings of the idle rich.
Btw what you are experiencing is how I feel when you talk about the Premier League.You think about how dreamy Mel Gibson's eyes are when I talk about the premier league.

Gaylord.

Artemis
04-23-2012, 09:59 PM

Do you REALLY want another one of my dry historical explanations of that particular term or would you rather carry on in simple minded ignorance saving brain cells for the future? :blink:

manker
04-23-2012, 10:03 PM

Do you REALLY want another one of my dry historical explanations of that particular term or would you rather carry on in simple minded ignorance saving brain cells for the future? :blink:Simple minded ignorance is my staple but I'll venture into the realm of the intellectual just this once.
Please, continue. I've literally no idea.

Artemis
04-23-2012, 10:43 PM
Do you REALLY want another one of my dry historical explanations of that particular term or would you rather carry on in simple minded ignorance saving brain cells for the future? :blink:Simple minded ignorance is my staple but I'll venture into the realm of the intellectual just this once.

There is a nautical source from the days of sailing ships, pertaining to a ships being rigged to catch the wind in a certain way, but for a person to be squared away is a military term. Squared away pertains to two things, perfect square corners to the sheets on your cot and during the First World War the ground sheet you carried was folded into a perfect square and placed flat against your back. So in the military services in the U.K. to have your things in order and tidy was to be 'squared away'.

Some of this is interesting, some needs spoiler tags, some like this puts me to sleep as I type it.....

manker
04-23-2012, 10:45 PM
Simple minded ignorance is my staple but I'll venture into the realm of the intellectual just this once.

There is a nautical source from the days of sailing ships, pertaining to a ships being rigged to catch the wind in a certain way, but for a person to be squared away is a military term. Squared away pertains to two things, perfect square corners to the sheets on your cot and during the First World War the ground sheet you carried was folded into a perfect square and placed flat against your back. So in the military services in the U.K. to have your things in order and tidy was to be 'squared away'.

Some of this is interesting, some needs spoiler tags, some like this puts me to sleep as I type it.....Ah. I have heard of that - to square up meaning to tidy up.
Cheers.

But, like, how does this relate to Mister Nolte?

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 10:49 PM
Btw what you are experiencing is how I feel when you talk about the Premier League.

I knew there was something to him calling it footie.

Artemis
04-23-2012, 10:54 PM

Some of this is interesting, some needs spoiler tags, some like this puts me to sleep as I type it.....Ah. I have heard of that - to square up meaning to tidy up.
Cheers.

Well I could get out my REALLY long rubberband and stretch this one: Mr Nolte was in The Deep, the original bewbs subject of the video and The Deep was about a sailing ship that sank and one of the meanings of squared away is how a sailing ship is rigged (breathe) and so et voila...... by a long convoluted trail they are related. :naughty:

manker
04-23-2012, 10:59 PM
Ah. I have heard of that - to square up meaning to tidy up.
Cheers.

Well I could get out my REALLY long rubberband and stretch this one: Mr Nolte was in The Deep, the original bewbs subject of the video and The Deep was about a sailing ship that sank and one of the meanings of squared away is how a sailing ship is rigged (breathe) and so et voila...... by a long convoluted trail they are related. :naughty:
Basically, then, People Weekly are hoping that the housewives and homosexual Canadians who read their pap are film aficionados from the before-time.

We got there in the end, Arty :thumbsup:

IdolEyes787
04-23-2012, 11:09 PM
Basically, then, People Weekly are hoping that the housewives and homosexual Canadians who read their pap are film aficionados from the before-time.

We got there in the end, Arty :thumbsup:

I like girls so that makes me more or less bi.

IdolEyes787
04-23-2012, 11:46 PM
Ah. I have heard of that - to square up meaning to tidy up.
Cheers.

I suppose you also know that it's based on a novel by Peter Benchley whose also wrote The Island which was made into a film starring Michael Caine who also appeared in Jaws 4 which was based on the novel Jaws which Benchley also wrote or in the novel Jaws (unlike the film) Richard Dreyfus' character Hooper has an affair with Chief Brody's wife and then Hooper gets his comeuppance when he gets eaten.
Hooper was also the name of a Burt Reynold's movie which costarred his then love Sally Field who then went on to win 2 best actress Oscars ,memorably saying after winning the second ( for Places in the Heart) "I can't deny the fact that you like me ,right now,you like me".
Also Jaws was a Bond villain played in two films( Moonraker and The Spy Who Loved Me) by Richard Kiel. Coincidentally Kiel also starred in The longest Yard ( the original) with Burt Reynolds and Force 10 with Robert Shaw(Captain Quint).

Artemis
04-24-2012, 12:11 AM

I suppose you also know that it's based on a novel by Peter Benchley whose also wrote The Island which was made into a film starring Michael Caine who also appeared in Jaws 4 which was based on the novel Jaws which Benchley also wrote or in the novel Jaws (unlike the film) Richard Dreyfus' character Hooper has an affair with Chief Brody's wife and then Hooper gets his comeuppance when he gets eaten.
Hooper was also the name of a Burt Reynold's movie which costarred his then love Sally Field who then went on to win 2 best actress Oscars ,memorably saying after winning the second ( for Places in the Heart) "I can't deny the fact that you like me ,right now,you like me".
Also Jaws was a Bond villain played in two films( Moonraker and The Spy Who Loved Me) by Richard Kiel. Coincidentally Kiel also starred in The longest Yard ( the original) with Burt Reynolds and Force 10 with Robert Shaw(Captain Quint).

You and I are probably the only two here who have seen Hooper and know that it stars a red version of Burt Reynolds co-star, a Pontiac Trans Am, or know or care that Jaws real name is Richard Kiel. One tidbit you missed from Jaws the movie, Robert Shaw and Richard Dreyfuss hated each other sooooo much that if you look carefully there is virtually no screentime with them in the same shot, it is all carefully blended shots from one actor to the other with them saying lines when the other wasn't even present.
I have read Peter Benchley's books and they are far more visceral than the movies, The Island in particular was a typical Hollywood desecration.

IdolEyes787
04-24-2012, 01:15 AM
Dude, if you weren't a Godless foreigner I could actually see myself liking you.

Yeah Benchley's books were a lot more visceral than the movies.I think Spielberg did a good job bringing a sense of adventure to the story if not the down and dirty stuff. As for The Island ,if Michael Caine can't save a movie then it shows you just how terrible it is(see Jaws 4)

Btw I sure if some l33t tracker created a Burt Reynolds Blu-ray pack suddenly a lot of previously clueless apathetic people would suddenly show a lot of interest .:mellow:

Especially those with seedboxes and/or possibly also Romanians.

Also Force 10 from Navarone ,you got your Robert Shaw.You got your Edward Fox.You got your Harrison Ford.You got your Franco Nero.You got your babe factor in Mrs. Ringo Starr Barbara Bach. You got your story by Allister MacLean .You got your serviceable if uninspired director in Guy Hamilton.Why is this movie such a piece of shit?

mjmacky
04-24-2012, 02:03 AM
Just look at these movie people, it's like a real safari.

mjmacky
04-24-2012, 02:05 AM
I mean airboat ride.

IdolEyes787
04-24-2012, 04:23 PM
I mean airboat ride.

I would have guessed you'd be more into motorboating.

mjmacky
04-24-2012, 07:21 PM
I mean airboat ride.

I would have guessed you'd be more into motorboating.

You know that's wrong since I've clearly expressed interest in smaller boobies.