PDA

View Full Version : Hardware Why Google Chrome Crashes?

Exam_Papers
04-10-2012, 05:16 AM
Anyone know why this is happening,
Google Chrome Crashes after every 15 to 20, I uninstalled all applications like add ons and chrome extensions from it but it still continuously crashing.
Please help me to solve this.
Thanks.....

mjmacky
04-10-2012, 12:24 PM
Shouldn't he just get banned altogether. All clues point to him only coming here to drop links.

anon
04-10-2012, 12:31 PM
Shouldn't he just get banned altogether. All clues point to him only coming here to drop links.

:yup:

If not for posting spam links, then for douchebaggery.

Alien5
07-06-2012, 11:53 PM
I always liked Firefox but chrome seemed lighter and faster,so I changed and used chrome for everything,then I found chrome was making my computer crash, I think it was overheating or using too much cache or whatever, i uninstalled it and went back to Firefox and it runs fine.

anon
07-07-2012, 01:15 AM
I changed and used chrome for everything,then I found chrome was making my computer crash, I think it was overheating or using too much cache or whatever

Chrome runs a separate process for each tab, plugin and extension you have open. If you have a ton of tabs running or extensions installed, it's easy for the memory usage to rise pretty quickly. It's possible to use a tab-per-site or even single process scheme via command-line parameters, although those are untested.

Cabalo
07-07-2012, 01:21 AM
I did a little cleanup on the user's profile... Way too many spam links for my taste.

Alien5
07-09-2012, 10:06 PM
I've tried everything, I loved chrome but i would rather have my computer not crash at least once a day.

http://dalehyde.hubpages.com/hub/Google-Chrome-Crashes-In-Windows-7

There's a lot of questions about chrome crashing in google, but not a lot of answers it seems.

megabyteme
07-09-2012, 10:32 PM
I get an occasional crash, but not enough for me to consider it a problem. Chrome ROCKS as far as I'm concerned. Lots of free, easy-to-add, easy-to-find add-ons. I see Firefox is now copying it. They might as well do something since they do an "upgrade" every week... :ermm:

Alien5
08-03-2012, 11:14 PM
I don't think google chrome was first, Firefox extensions have been around a long time before google chrome.