PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Looking for a CHDBits invite

LazyGuy
04-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Hi everyone
i am looking to get into CHDbits,

i am aware of their seeding rules and can abide by the minimum time required to seed and maintain a good ratio (1+) with no problems
i can provide my ratio proofs at IPT Filelist Sceneaccess and BitGamer by Private Message only
also if it helps, i have a seedbox (Kimsufi 2G Dedicated)

Thanks for looking:)

IdolEyes787
04-10-2012, 07:16 PM
I did a bit of research and you seem to have/had a lot more sites than that and also change your username(s) more times than a dog has fleas.Is any of that against "THE RULES"" no but still I think that by sin of omission you are intentionally trying to misrepresent yourself a bit.

KushBlow
04-10-2012, 09:32 PM
I did a bit of research and you seem to have/had a lot more sites than that and also change your username(s) more times than a dog has fleas.Is any of that against "THE RULES"" no but still I think that by sin of omission you are intentionally trying to misrepresent yourself a bit.

http://i.imgur.com/BVTo5.gif

LazyGuy
04-10-2012, 11:55 PM
yes i changed my name here (once) and it was not for any nefarious purposes
i changed it because it had my real name (although partially)
also i am not trying to misrepresent myself as i am willing to supply any and every proof as required by the potential inviter
i listed only those few trackers because i use them the most

if you require to ask me anything, any information at all,
please ask plainly i will willingly reply here
i have nothing to hide
cheers :)

LazyGuy
04-11-2012, 06:05 PM
still looking for the invite

stan
04-11-2012, 07:23 PM
There is very few CHD invites around at present . 20 TB upload minimum is needed to qualify for giving them out. Most of those are Chinese. Not going to find many of them here.

LazyGuy
04-12-2012, 02:16 AM
There is very few CHD invites around at present . 20 TB upload minimum is needed to qualify for giving them out. Most of those are Chinese. Not going to find many of them here.

"20 TB upload minimum" !
damn that's tough, they want their users to become ratiophiles?

stan
04-12-2012, 06:10 AM
Surprisingly it is the 4TB of download which can be the hardest. So much is free or 50% off.

Once or twice a year they dole out invites to the ordinary Joe's. Usually time limited. These tend to coincide with Chinese holidays. Probably just a matter of waiting till then .

or maybe something like this.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/432042-CHDBits-open-interview!?highlight=chd+interview

LazyGuy
04-12-2012, 06:22 AM
hmm i just got news about some very surprising policy changes at CHDbits

We will carry out another round of assessment from 1st of May till 30th of June 2012.

a) rules:

1- Target: members between "Peasant" and "Crazy User" class (both inclusive) whom registered before 1/1/2012.

2- Period: from 1/5/2012 12am till 30/6/2012 11:59pm (60 days).

3- Requirement: Users should increase the following figures accordingly during this period:

i) increase upload amount by 50GB
ii) increase download amount by 50GB (excluding promotional/free/discount torrent)
iii) increase bonus point by 2000 point.

4- Members not affected by this assessment:

i) donators
ii) members with 10TB upload (or more) OR 500k bonus (or more) before the assessment begins

b) Result of the assessment will be announced on 1st of July, 2012. Please refer to "announcement" board.

We are planning to hold similiar assessment from year 2012 onwards, twice every year. This would be the first and the next on 1/11/2012 till 31/12/2012. Announcement will be made accordingly.

pretty unfair to say the least
i can't be arsed to download and upload shit just to make my account there survive
they are just looking to ride the wave of their hype and attract seedbox users and donors
i do have a seedbox but it can't be expected of me to use it indefinitely just to survive there

in the light of this i have reconsidered and withdrawn my request
in the end its just some P2P movie that i can find elsewhere without much trouble (Usenet + IPT + FLRO + Warez-BB)
thanks everyone for your time

i have withdrawn this request

anigav
04-12-2012, 08:10 AM
i have withdrawn this request

Very rarely we come across some intelligent people on this forum. You sir, for sure is one of them.

IdolEyes787
04-12-2012, 10:50 AM
We will carry out another round of assessment from 1st of May till 30th of June 2012.

a) rules:

1- Target: members between "Peasant" and "Crazy User" class (both inclusive) whom registered before 1/1/2012.

2- Period: from 1/5/2012 12am till 30/6/2012 11:59pm (60 days).

3- Requirement: Users should increase the following figures accordingly during this period:

i) increase upload amount by 50GB
ii) increase download amount by 50GB (excluding promotional/free/discount torrent)
iii) increase bonus point by 2000 point.

4- Members not affected by this assessment:

i) donators
ii) members with 10TB upload (or more) OR 500k bonus (or more) before the assessment begins

b) Result of the assessment will be announced on 1st of July, 2012. Please refer to "announcement" board.

We are planning to hold similiar assessment from year 2012 onwards, twice every year. This would be the first and the next on 1/11/2012 till 31/12/2012. Announcement will be made accordingly.

The worst part is that the people who fail to meet requirements get run over by tanks.

anon
04-12-2012, 04:17 PM
CHDBits is not for the casual user!!111

LazyGuy
04-12-2012, 04:23 PM
CHDBits is not for the casual user!!111

lol it won't be long before someone takes the cue and creates that thread