PDA

View Full Version : why i'm depressed

mitymek
04-11-2012, 01:46 AM
Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel ,
“Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land."
Nearly 75 years ago, (when Welfare was introduced) Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised Land."
Today, Congress has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of Camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
I was so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement funds,gas prices, Obama vacations etc.
I called a Suicide Hotline. I had to press 1 for English.
I was connected to a call center in Pakistan . I told them I was suicidal. They got excited and asked if I could drive a truck......

OlegL
07-16-2012, 04:10 PM
Well, you should be happy about the fact that the children of Israel got their Promised Land back.

mjmacky
07-17-2012, 05:55 AM
It has all the continuity of a j-dye post.

OlegL
07-17-2012, 11:35 PM

J-Dye is Belgian, but I am sure that the author of the thread is American.

manker
07-17-2012, 11:41 PM
J-Dye is Indian.

Darth Sushi
07-18-2012, 01:44 AM
I feel suicidal reading the thread.:dry:

mjmacky
07-18-2012, 07:43 AM

Unless you're part of a troll ring, there's really no reason for you to assert that he's Belgian. What the fuck was that?

Disme
07-18-2012, 08:25 AM

Unless you're part of a troll ring, there's really no reason for you to assert that he's Belgian. What the fuck was that?

The only way OlegL would know what nationality J-Die is, is if it was him the whole time.
Farfetched maybe, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit. When it come sto trolling/semi-trollling and charading OlegL is one of the best of the board, him and Something-Else.

J-Die is defo not Belgian, or I would know it/him.

mjmacky
07-18-2012, 08:37 AM
J-Die is defo not Belgian, or I would know it/him.

You're saying you would have picked up on his German nuances of character?

Disme
07-18-2012, 09:49 AM
Yep, since Belgian is such a small country we all know each other and can't hide these 'tics' from each-other.

OlegL
07-18-2012, 10:28 AM
Okay, for some reason, I thought he was Belgian, but I guess I was wrong.

The only way OlegL would know what nationality J-Die is, is if it was him the whole time.

I am definitely not him. :)

IdolEyes787
07-18-2012, 11:03 AM
J-Dye is Indian.

Cree?

Yep, since Belgian is such a small country we all know each other and can't hide these 'tics' from each-other.

Maybe he tells everyone he's Belgian because obviously who wouldn't want to be?
Right Napu....I mean Disme?