PDA

View Full Version : HELP Private Torrent Trackers

LK1306
04-11-2012, 05:37 PM
Hi,

I desperately need help to get some Torrent Sites as I have been downloading for years now but have used public ones like isohunt, piratebay, etc.
But the seeders are no good and its full of fakes therefore I'd VERY much appreciate if anyone could help me to a private tracker. I am a good seeder with fast internet connection.

I mostly download shows and xbox games, occasionally movies, according to this forum Blackcats, Bitgamer, HDbits?

Which do you recommend for my usage and how can I score an invite? Any help appreciated!!

Thank you!

anon
04-11-2012, 06:44 PM
how can I score an invite?

Not this way, that's for sure.

Why don't you check the open signups thread?

IdolEyes787
04-11-2012, 08:02 PM
Hi,

I desperately need help to get some Torrent Sites as I have been downloading for years now but have used public ones like isohunt, piratebay, etc.
But the seeders are no good and its full of fakes therefore I'd VERY much appreciate if anyone could help me to a private tracker. I am a good seeder with fast internet connection.

I mostly download shows and xbox games, occasionally movies, according to this forum Blackcats, Bitgamer, HDbits?

Which do you recommend for my usage and how can I score an invite? Any help appreciated!!

Thank you!

Hang around this site for years making insightful and witty posts.

No wait that doesn't work.

Artemis
04-12-2012, 12:44 AM
Hi,

Thank you!

Could you direct me to some insightful and witty posts? :blink:

KushBlow
04-12-2012, 01:07 AM
Hey,

You may be in luck. BCG opened its referral system yesterday so if you know anybody who has BCG I'd recommend you ask them since some users did get invites. As long as you are actually interested in a gaming trackers I would assume it all goes gravy.

On the topic of an HD tracker, HDBits is a pretty long shot unless again you know people. No one is going to waltz into this thread (unless its Christopher Walken) and offer you an HDBits invite since I believe invites are still pretty scarce over there. The only other open signup tracker I know of is HDahoy - although I know very little about it, it couldn't hurt to take a look around if you are in a rush for HD content:

http://hdahoy.net/register.php

Aside from that, HD-Torrents gave out some invites recently so I would suggest sticking around for some of those babies. I personally requested an invite and signed up there about a week ago for some obscure p2p bluray rips and have been thoroughly impressed so far. Seeds are healthy and the content is pretty amazing, with a variety of remuxes and rips.

Now if you'll excuse me I will be

IdolEyes787
04-12-2012, 01:21 AM

Could you direct me to some insightful and witty posts? :blink:

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/446722-Do-you-have-surround-sound/page2?p=3666463&viewfull=1#post3666463

Enlightened
04-12-2012, 10:19 AM
Hi,

Thank you!

Earned a couple of "Stars" under your name, by being helpful, honest and posting "Useful" Threads....I think, that might get u started, I hope:):yup:

anon
04-12-2012, 04:08 PM
Earned a couple of "Stars" under your name, by being helpful, honest and posting "Useful" Threads....I think, that might get u started, I hope:):yup:

Most people however take the easy path and post shit.

LK1306
04-14-2012, 04:39 PM
Thank KushBlow for this very useful post. I guess I am not in luck as I sadly do not know anyone who is in BCG, and I tried finding people -.-! I signed up to HDahoy and it seems very legit and nice. I'll to be a decent seeder!

Thank you anyways for this, it helped me a lot! I guess i'll keep on searching for someone in BCG and try to get an invite!

Hi,

Thank you!

How do I earn them? I doubt any of my knowledge will help in this forum because in this area everyone seems to be a lot smarter then I am.

anon
04-14-2012, 05:57 PM
How do I earn them?

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/166005-Requirements-to-access-BT-Invites-section-or-send-PMs

There used to be a table telling you how many posts you needed for each star, but I can't find it.

IdolEyes787
04-14-2012, 06:17 PM
I think that's because it really doesn't matter.
If you are posting merely to gain some silly ranking , stupidly thinking that anyone will think more or less of you because of it then I suggest you find another forum to inflict yourself on.

LK1306
04-14-2012, 08:42 PM
That is going to take some time, I guess. But it is my only chance. Do you know any non-private sites for xbox torrents which are good by any chance? Because I mean the chance that I will get an invite to Black cat games or anything are nearly impossible as it has been made clear.

I am not posting to gain some silly ranking, just wondering about the process.

anon
04-14-2012, 09:13 PM
That is going to take some time, I guess. But it is my only chance. Do you know any non-private sites for xbox torrents which are good by any chance? Because I mean the chance that I will get an invite to Black cat games or anything are nearly impossible as it has been made clear.

Xbox-Sky is private, but they open signups sometimes.

stan
04-14-2012, 10:20 PM
Or Bitgamer .

Bitsoup has a fair few. Not the depth of a dedicated gaming tracker and is open ATM

http://bitsoup.org/signup.php

LK1306
04-15-2012, 12:58 AM
thank you, that one looks good! Bitgamer is with invite only -.- How come they make them so secure?

Progress
04-15-2012, 01:03 AM
thank you, that one looks good! Bitgamer is with invite only -.- How come they make them so secure?

You can apply for an invite here: #bginvites on irc.bitgamer.su

anon
04-15-2012, 01:49 AM
How come they make them so secure?

Secure?

LK1306
04-16-2012, 09:21 PM
How come they make them so secure?

Secure?

as in so impossibile to get in? How do I get an invite so bitgamer is that easier?

anon
04-16-2012, 10:07 PM
Well, it's not terribly hard as you might think. They're certainly not one of those super-l33t sites.

LazyGuy
04-17-2012, 02:21 PM
Bitgamer invites are easy to come by
just make a request in the proper section and i am sure someone would be able to help you out
but frankly your best bet is invite from the irc channel Progress mentioned

#bginvites on irc.bitgamer.su

also Blackcats is now invite/referral only
you can PM Stoi with your ratio proofs (when you get PM privileges that is)

LK1306
04-17-2012, 05:24 PM
thank you for your help! I will do that!
I do not seem to find bg on the irc channel..