PDA

View Full Version : Getting in contact with other members

DdIiSsMe
04-12-2012, 11:41 AM
I was wondering how do i get in contact with another member in this forum ? , If i recall there use to be a private message function

But i can't seem to find it , I am trying to pm my pal here

manker
04-12-2012, 12:15 PM
You need to have been a member for at least 15 days and to have made five forumular posts.
I see you don't meet either requirement at the moment :)

If there is something urgent, though, perhaps I could help.

DdIiSsMe
04-12-2012, 12:21 PM
You need to have been a member for at least 15 days and to have made five forumular posts.

I see , Looks like my pal just have to wait for me then :P

Thanks manker :)

manker
04-12-2012, 02:22 PM
Not a problem.
Perhaps see if you can attract her attention by posting a 'Hoi (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/444275-Hoi-chavis?highlight=Hoi)' thread in time (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/446430-Hoi-Artemis?highlight=Hoi) honoured (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/445715-Hoi-Mary-ilysm-lt-3?highlight=Hoi) tradition (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/445382-Hoi-Squeamous?highlight=Hoi) in the lounge (http://filesharingtalk.com/forums/10-Lounge) in the meantime.

Cabalo
04-12-2012, 02:32 PM
I see what you did there. :shifty:

DdIiSsMe
04-12-2012, 02:41 PM
I see what you did there. :shifty:

What do you mean ? , Have i done anything wrong ?

Don't pick on me just because i am the new guy :(

manker
04-12-2012, 03:42 PM
He was on about me :schnauz:

anon
04-12-2012, 04:01 PM

Don't new users have a yellow bar at the top of every page with that information + a link to the "hello noobs" thread?

Disme
04-13-2012, 08:16 PM
The name sounds familiar ...

DdIiSsMe
04-14-2012, 01:55 AM

Just a random name nothing more

Disme
04-14-2012, 09:10 AM

Hence teh friendship request, even before I replied here, I guess :dry:

DdIiSsMe
04-14-2012, 09:20 AM

Hence teh friendship request, even before I replied here, I guess :dry:

Sorry about that , I thought you were someone i know

manker
04-14-2012, 01:10 PM
hmmz

:balustrade:

DdIiSsMe
04-14-2012, 03:27 PM
hmmz

I not a gay stalker :( , I mistaken disme as someone i use to know nothing more

@ manker , now you are picking on me :(

IdolEyes787
04-14-2012, 03:32 PM
hmmz

He's from Belgian like Gotye so you might be on onto something.

DdIiSsMe
04-14-2012, 03:43 PM

He's from Belgian like Gotye so you might be on onto something.

Nothing is going on here , i just mistaken disme for someone i use to know nothing

Disme
04-14-2012, 05:34 PM
The prime question is this: are you the one and only J-Die or one of his countless alter-ego's, or just a copy-cat???

anon
04-14-2012, 05:53 PM

If posting a smiley is picking on you, you're going to have a hell of a ride here.

DdIiSsMe
04-14-2012, 11:38 PM
The prime question is this: are you the one and only J-Die or one of his countless alter-ego's, or just a copy-cat???

Who is J-Die or his countless alter-ego's, or just a copy-cat ?? , I am just a normal person like you who wants to come here to share or ask to get information

If posting a smiley is picking on you, you're going to have a hell of a ride here.

I have no problem with smiley but if your move you mouse over the smiley it says "gay stalker" , I have a problem with that i am not gay and not a stalker , or does that smiley have different meaning all i see is "gay stalker"

anon
04-15-2012, 12:23 AM
I have no problem with smiley but if your move you mouse over the smiley it says "gay stalker" , I have a problem with that i am not gay and not a stalker , or does that smiley have different meaning all i see is "gay stalker"

Uh, it's just a smiley.

DdIiSsMe
04-15-2012, 12:48 AM

Uh, it's just a smiley.

Oh my bad then

@ manker , sorry i misunderstand you

mjmacky
04-15-2012, 08:09 AM
Uh, it's just a smiley.

Oh my bad then

@ manker , sorry i misunderstand you

Don't worry, manker is misunderstood much like me. Want to have the sex?

manker
04-15-2012, 07:01 PM
Uh, it's just a smiley.

Oh my bad then

@ manker , sorry i misunderstand youDidn't realise it said that when you hovered over it. It's just a silly in joke.
People sometimes post it when a member takes a particular interest in another poster.

explaining obscure lounge humour <sic> ftw.

chalice
04-15-2012, 07:04 PM
Oh my bad then

@ manker , sorry i misunderstand youDidn't realise it said that when you hovered over it. It's just a silly in joke.
People sometimes post it when a member takes a particular interest in another poster.

Times have changed indeed. Used to be that it was a lounge imperative that nothing was ever explained. Ever.

Took me about 3 years to work out what :earl: meant. True story :earl:

manker
04-15-2012, 07:28 PM
It was deliberately kept from you because we all hate the Irish. Especially when they're poets.
And racist against gays.

chalice
04-15-2012, 07:30 PM
I resent that. Some of my best friends are racists.

manker
04-15-2012, 07:37 PM
Friends, right. nearly 12k forumular posts - on the internets, no less.
You should get a life, get laid, manker.

chalice
04-15-2012, 07:42 PM

:sadwalk:

I was specifically referring to you. In the plural, like.

manker
04-15-2012, 07:47 PM

I was specifically referring to you. In the plural, like.Me and my plethora of sock puppets are touched.
You know just how to make everything right with the world, homophobe :wub:

Quarterquack
04-15-2012, 07:59 PM
all i see is "gay stalker"

Hear, hear!

Artemis
04-20-2012, 11:17 AM
Oh my bad then

So now all we need is a sick fucker smiley for when mary goes off the deep end and we'll have a complete set.

anon
04-20-2012, 12:35 PM
Didn't realise it said that when you hovered over it. It's just a silly in joke.

So now all we need is a sick fucker smiley for when mary goes off the deep end and we'll have a complete set.

mjmacky
04-20-2012, 09:54 PM

None of those "feel" accurate. Just find a smiley that would have made your world a lot simpler if it never existed.

anon
04-20-2012, 11:09 PM
None of those "feel" accurate. Just find a smiley that would have made your world a lot simpler if it never existed.

In all instances you're supposed to be the guy in the left. Please let me know if I'm getting close (to finding the ideal smiley :smilie4:).

mjmacky
04-21-2012, 01:41 AM
I should be allowed to participate, but I do have a scenario in my head. Mary criticizes your sandcastle, makes some recommendations to improve it, helps you build it, then destroys it. That would be the perfect smiley.

Artemis
04-21-2012, 10:42 PM
I think you should toddle off and find your own 'perfect smiley/sancastle then mary and we can give you recommendations. Seems the only fair way to proceed. :naughty:

mjmacky
04-22-2012, 12:36 AM
I won't be Dave, I won't promise to make my smiley and then not do it, I'm not a liar like that.

accountantsrus
04-22-2012, 01:03 AM
I won't be Dave, I won't promise to make my smiley and then not do it, I'm not a liar like that.

I'm more than happy to make my own smiley Mary, but why do you think I should do that for a group of people who are so paranoid they won't even allow me to use the board it will be on?

Oh! Sorry, did that just screw your excuse?

mjmacky
04-22-2012, 01:17 AM

I'm more than happy to make my own smiley Mary, but why do you think I should do that for a group of people who are so paranoid they won't even allow me to use the board it will be on?

Lip service doesn't foil the plan, these aren't the movies.

Artemis
04-22-2012, 04:10 AM

Now you know I can call mary a sick fucker and say he is going to go off the deep end one day and he takes it as a joke, where as someone calls you a liar and you go off the deep end (feel free to add implied assumption here). You are a grown man ffs, you're acting like you acting like you are a rather ill mannered teenager.

mjmacky
04-22-2012, 07:03 AM
I just wanted to demonstrate that Dave goes Dave post hunting when he's here. He's like the new merwais a la torrentdave.

accountantsrus
04-22-2012, 10:12 AM
Now you know I can call mary a sick fucker and say he is going to go off the deep end one day and he takes it as a joke, where as someone calls you a liar and you go off the deep end (feel free to add implied assumption here). You are a grown man ffs, you're acting like you acting like you are a rather ill mannered teenager.

I do understand that the major problem you all have with me is that I objected to the name calling, specifically the stalker thing. I had my reasons for objecting to vehemently to that, reasons which with hindsight I realise were redundant because of the source which started that accusation. However I didn't know that when it all started. After months of being bombarded with accusations about something which I clearly found offensive you'll have to forgive me for taking every added name as just an addition to that original objectionable accusation.

I like the idea that a grown man deliberately repeating over and over again, an accusation at someone who is obviously offended by that accustion, is behaving like a grown adult, whilst the person objecting is the teenager. That says something very profound about the mentality of the people around here.

I also seem to recall many of you going off the deep end when I made a post to MBM which said something he found objectionable, even Cabalo felt he would go off the deep end about that one. So you'll understand why you sitting there passing judgements upon me about how I went off the deep end about something I found objectionable aren't going to hold much water with me, when you are no better and it's really only about how you don't find me being verbally abused and offended a problem, but you do find me being equally verbally abusive and offensive a problem.

I just wanted to demonstrate that Dave goes Dave post hunting when he's here. He's like the new merwais a la torrentdave.

:lol:

Do you have to practice being wrong all the time?

Artemis
04-22-2012, 10:25 AM
You are a stalker you nutjob, the security people at her work will have logs from the little 'incident' when you tried to return the things she gave to you during your time together you moron so that is something that you can't deny, and the turning up to loll on the balustrade outside her flat 3 hours out of your way is stalking too. These are things you have physically done in person not written on a keyboard, you are a stalker Dave.

accountantsrus
04-22-2012, 10:38 AM
You are a stalker you nutjob, the security people at her work will have logs from the little 'incident' when you tried to return the things she gave to you during your time together you moron so that is something that you can't deny, and the turning up to loll on the balustrade outside her flat 3 hours out of your way is stalking too. These are things you have physically done in person not written on a keyboard, you are a stalker Dave.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, keep on chanting that lie, it makes no difference now I know where all that crap came from.

There was no incident, although the fact that you and others have claimed there was is of interest. I can't help wondering if you've all been fed, and swallowed another steaming pile of shit? Maybe you should detail what this incident was, so I can see how ridiculous the claims are.

I've covered me turning up at her place over and over again, christ even the paranoid mental mod admitted he believed me after questioning me for several hours.

Artemis
04-22-2012, 10:48 AM

Yeah, yeah, yeah, keep on chanting that lie, it makes no difference now I know where all that crap came from.

There was no incident, although the fact that you and others have claimed there was is of interest. I can't help wondering if you've all been fed, and swallowed another steaming pile of shit? Maybe you should detail what this incident was, so I can see how ridiculous the claims are.

I've covered me turning up at her place over and over again, christ even the paranoid mental mod admitted he believed me after questioning me for several hours.

Now I ask you boys and girls, rocking up to someone's work with armfuls of crap to return to them, and being turned away by the onsite security isn't an incident? and won't be logged by the security team?

But that is really only half the story there isn't it? since the first part of that planned confrontation didn't work our brave hero sent an e-mail and it wasn't replied to leaving him with only two options ( no you moron there are lot's of options you chose the most confrontational ) destroy the items or leave them outside her home. So totally unbidden he left the things she had given to him outside her house, but he isn't a stalker, that is a nice normal healthy thing to do.

You are a stalker.

Proper Bo
04-22-2012, 07:24 PM
you missed the a out of phoaties, dave.

manker
04-22-2012, 07:30 PM
you missed the a out of phoaties, dave.

Bugger, so I did. No doubt I'll get banned for that by the "Grammar" mod :lol::smilie4:

Artemis
04-23-2012, 07:01 AM

Now I ask you boys and girls, rocking up to someone's work with armfuls of crap to return to them, and being turned away by the onsite security isn't an incident? and won't be logged by the security team?

But that is really only half the story there isn't it? since the first part of that planned confrontation didn't work our brave hero sent an e-mail and it wasn't replied to leaving him with only two options ( no you moron there are lot's of options you chose the most confrontational ) destroy the items or leave them outside her home. So totally unbidden he left the things she had given to him outside her house, but he isn't a stalker, that is a nice normal healthy thing to do.

You are a stalker.

I should explain for clarity's sake, that it was Dave himself that explained this tawdry tale to me in some of his now deleted posts, I simply possess a far better memory than the somewhat twitchy hero of our tale. In fact he explained it to me in reverse, which made it bizarrely compelling. First he told me that he had dropped off all the the things had been given over the course of the relationship, and I of course enquired why? To which I was treated with a lovely outburst of he had no choice because she hadn't replied to his emails!!!!!! It was during a later discussion that I found out that the e-mail had come about because there were only two choices now, to destroy the the items or return them. Once again I enquired why only two choices, to which I was treated with the perfectly reasonable response that he had been turned away by her work and wouldn't answer his e-mails.

The reason I have taken the time to explain this is I note a sense of paranoia in some of the above posts with quotes like ' now I know where all the crap came from' the truth is that it came from you, it has since been confirmed but you are the source.

megabyteme
04-23-2012, 07:45 AM
I also seem to recall many of you going off the deep end when I made a post to MBM which said something he found objectionable, even Cabalo felt he would go off the deep end about that one.

I was actually commended by several (in forum and in private) for my restraint. Your comment about me witnessing the early death of my son due to the shortened lifespan of Down's Syndrome people was meant to be vile (which it was), but as I pointed out at the time WAS INACCURATE by about a decade and a half. The shortened lifespan was a result of those individuals not receiving proper health care for common defects such as their heart valves.

I, personally, live in the city with the #2 rated heart surgery hospital, and my son receives regular check-ups at that facility. His other needs are also taken care of by OUTSTANDING professionals who SPECIALIZE in helping children with difficulties due to disabilities.

Your problem was that you attacked a real child with a disability. THAT, among many other indicators, identifies you as PIECE OF DETESTABLE SHIT.

Your real life actions identify you as someone with REAL LIFE hangups over an affair that is long since beyond recoverable. You refuse to accept this and feel that you must pursue this woman online and have shown up at her residence and place of work.

You don't know when to call it quits. You attract and continue trouble with everything you touch. You need help. No matter how many times you hear this, no matter how many places you go- you STILL DON'T GET IT.

You remind me so much of the stray dog that follows people around to the point where they start throwing rocks at it to get it to go away, and the dog insists that the people are throwing rocks as some sort of game. SOMETIMES THOSE ROCKS ARE NOT MEANT IN JEST, DAVE...

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 08:00 AM
Dave buries dead babies, maybe it changes the perspective on the whole thing, maybe it doesn't. The guy is a nutter.

megabyteme
04-23-2012, 08:34 AM
Dave buries dead babies, maybe it changes the perspective on the whole thing, maybe it doesn't. The guy is a nutter.

I only bury live ones, and I haven't changed a bit since the day I started. :idunno:

manker
04-23-2012, 08:44 AM
Yeah.
Dave's all; 'manker banned me cuz he hates me :emo:'

When in actual fact, he's banned because no one likes him because of the way he conducted himself specifically in a few interactions and generally on the board for almost a year such that each thread in the lounge became about people not liking him.
Which was tedious.

It's much better now where he comes back sporadically, goes mental, people lol and bait him - and then he gets banned once everyone is bored of him.
He's now our impotent pet mental :happy:

mentalman
04-23-2012, 09:51 AM
Yeah, yeah, yeah manker, tell me again abaout how it was me who filled your nasty little bullying site here with venomous posts. Tell me again about how I brought about a few nasty interactions with members here who spewed nasty vicious comments at me for month after month, until I finally realised (after the admin team made it crystal clear they tacitly approved of your vicious behaviour towards me) that responding in kind to them was my only option. Tell me again about how your board isn't still being filled with vicious nasty shitty comments, from the complete and utter scum who post here.

Tell me again about how you haven't removed post after post of completely innocuous and inoffensive posts of mine because of your personal dislike, and hatred of me. Your actions show your lies up, you dickhead.

Like it or not manker, there is a reason I consider you and your scum friends here to be completely worthless pieces of shit, there is a reason why I am going to kill one of you, and poke the rest with you scum with a pointy stick as and when it amuses me. I know you like to delude yourself that the sheer volume of nasty vicious posts you and your scum friends here have posted at me couldn't possibly be anything to do with it, but in your mind you can't be that stupid, can you? You can't really believe that no one has any option other than to sit back and accept nasty cunts like you and your friends spewing bile and hatred at them for months on end, building up a vast collection of nasty shitty vicious posts against them, you can't really be that stupid... yet it seems you all are.

See your problem here was that you thought this was some nasty little internet bullying thing, you dismissed the fact that this was a real life thing. You dismissed that as being of no importance, when in reality that was the only point of importance at all, that this was my real life. Not some meaningless internet persona.

ckrit
04-23-2012, 10:02 AM
Your posts get deleted because you're banned, retard.

megabyteme
04-23-2012, 10:04 AM
Yeah, yeah, yeah manker, tell me again abaout how it was me who filled your nasty little bullying site here with venomous posts. Tell me again about how I brought about a few nasty interactions with members here who spewed nasty vicious comments at me for month after month, until I finally realised (after the admin team made it crystal clear they tacitly approved of your vicious behaviour towards me) that responding in kind to them was my only option. Tell me again about how your board isn't still being filled with vicious nasty shitty comments, from the complete and utter scum who post here.

Tell me again about how you haven't removed post after post of completely innocuous and inoffensive posts of mine because of your personal dislike, and hatred of me. Your actions show your lies up, you dickhead.

Like it or not manker, there is a reason I consider you and your scum friends here to be completely worthless pieces of shit, there is a reason why I am going to kill one of you, and poke the rest with you scum with a pointy stick as and when it amuses me. I know you like to delude yourself that the sheer volume of nasty vicious posts you and your scum friends here have posted at me couldn't possibly be anything to do with it, but in your mind you can't be that stupid, can you? You can't really believe that no one has any option other than to sit back and accept nasty cunts like you and your friends spewing bile and hatred at them for months on end, building up a vast collection of nasty shitty vicious posts against them, you can't really be that stupid... yet it seems you all are.

See your problem here was that you thought this was some nasty little internet bullying thing, you dismissed the fact that this was a real life thing. You dismissed that as being of no importance, when in reality that was the only point of importance at all, that this was my real life. Not some meaningless internet persona.

You are saying that you are going to kill someone, and you still don't see that there is something wrong in your little head, Dave. Seriously, get a hold of yourself.

What do you want? To be unbanned? An apology? Liked? Held as a child? Not seen as an idiot everywhere you post? There's maybe one of those that is possible. Why must you continue? I stopped posting about you, and had written you off as gone until you came back. Again.

So tell us, what is it that would make Dave all right in the world. What would make Dave get up in the morning, sniff Daisy's, drink coffee, go to work, pat the kids on the heads, and kiss the wife lovingly?

I'm pretty sure you won't find the real cause here, at Squeam's house, or any other place on the interwebs. You've been told to seek help repeatedly. Why don't you give it a try. Tell a real world professional what is bothering you. The answer will probably be QUITE a bit more rational than what is going on in your head, Dave.

mentalman
04-23-2012, 10:07 AM
My posts were being deleted before I was banned.

Yes MBM, I know that you think your repeated use of my real name (a name she fed you) didn't in anyway make this personal and about me the man, instead of it being about rejectOfAllah, you're that stupid you can't see the difference. You scum decided to make this personal to me and my real life, she made that possible for you by feeding you my details.

This board is filled with nasty vicious posts made against Dave... well I'm Dave... that's personal, that's real life... you decided that.

megabyteme
04-23-2012, 10:11 AM
My posts were being deleted before I was banned.

Yes MBM, I know that you think your repeated use of my real name (a name she fed you) didn't in anyway make this personal and about me the man, instead of it being about rejectOfAllah, you're that stupid you can't see the difference. You scum decided to make this personal to me and my real life, she made that possible for you by feeding you my details.

This board is filled with nasty vicious posts made against Dave... well I'm Dave... that's personal, that's real life... you decided that.

Actually, Squeams never gave out your name. There was another long-time member who used to post who came back briefly (he was a bromance of ziggy's) named Dave. Chalice made a shot at him which you took to be your name being given out. The fact that it rubbed you wrong is the only reason why anyone even remembers, or uses it.

It was, in fact, your error and hostility which brought out your name, Dave. Fact.

*EDIT* Believe it, or not, it isn't all about you, Dave... There really wasn't much going on behind the scenes. Forums are about public spectacles- which YOU made of YOURSELF by coming here in obvious pursuit of "that woman". You got caught, and you didn't/don't like it.

mentalman
04-23-2012, 10:15 AM
Actually, Squeams never gave out your name. There was another long-time member who used to post who came back briefly (he was a bromance of ziggy's) named Dave. Chalice made a shot at him which you took to be your name being given out. The fact that it rubbed you wrong is the only reason why anyone even remembers, or uses it.

It was, in fact, your error and hostility which brought out your name, Dave. Fact.

You should know I remember exactly the point at which my real name was introduced onto this board, I remember it very well. So that lie isn't going anywhere.

You all decided you bully a real person. Months of nasty vicious posts made against "Dave"... You all made this what it is, and what it will be.

mentalman
04-23-2012, 10:17 AM
Oh! And you can't make it right MBM, there's nothing any of you can do to withdraw the months of viciousness you all spewed at Dave, and indeed the viciousness you continued to spew at him this very day.

manker
04-23-2012, 10:20 AM
'I'm going to kill one of you'
:glag: :glag:

megabyteme
04-23-2012, 10:27 AM
What is "this", Dave? If you logged off, and didn't come back what would be hurt? Your pride? Big fucking deal, you got "bested" by a group of fun-seaking goofballs on the internet. There's MUCH worse in the world. My son has Down's. That's real. And is permanent. Nothing here is permanent. Nothing. In fact, posts over 1000 get deleted. At the rate each of us post, you won't even be a texted memory in 4 months. Tops.

If you weren't so mental, I'd give you mine. It's been posted here before. As has been every member who you dislike calling you by your first name. The only difference is that you made a BIG deal out of it. And it WAS your error. Dave was friends with ziggy waaaaaay before you or I came here. He and Chalice had a long-running feud. Imagine that, right? As is the case, again and again, it is your anger mixed with hurt pride that keeps us mocking you. Let it go.

manker
04-23-2012, 10:29 AM
Let's put one of the great mysteries of the world to bed.

We know that your name is Dave, because you told us in 2008.

IdolEyes787
04-23-2012, 10:31 AM
Not to say you're mental or anything but I had a dog that got rabies and had to be put down that was more reasonable than you are.

mentalman
04-23-2012, 10:33 AM
Nice try manker.

In 2008 manicgeek told the admin team in the reporting section what his name was.

You began calling me by my real name before you had access to the reporting section as a mod. Chavis introduced it onto the board, and he has never had access to the reporting section to read section to read my reports anyway. Even if he had, he didn't know I was manicgeek then.

Try to find another lie to deny what your friend did, that one doesn't work.

manker
04-23-2012, 10:35 AM
Nice try manker.

In 2008 manicgeek told the admin team in the reporting section what his name was.

You began calling me by my real name before you had access to the reporting section as a mod. Chavis introduced it onto the board, and he has never had access to the reporting section to read section to read my reports anyway. Even if he had, he didn't know I was manicgeek then.

Try to find another lie to deny what your friend did, that one doesn't work.

It was me who introduced it to the board.
Me.

Go find the first incidence of it, and you'll see it wasn't chavois. It was me.

mentalman
04-23-2012, 10:42 AM
Me.

Actually it was "thorn" which was a chavis dupe.

He did it long before you were a mod, and therefore before you had access to read manicgeeks report in the reporting section.

And when he did it neither of you knew manicgeek was an old account of mine.

I'm guessing he got it from that original PM she sent him about me being here to threaten her, the one she sent claiming I was threatening her with uploading content she knew I didn't have (and you call me paranoid), if not that PM it would have been one of the subsequent PMs they exchanged.

Artemis
04-23-2012, 10:48 AM

I volunteer :naughty:

manker
04-23-2012, 10:53 AM
Me.

He did it long before you were a mod, and therefore before you had access to read manicgeeks report in the reporting section.

I'm guessing he got it from that original PM she sent him about me being here to threaten her, the one she sent claiming I was threatening her with uploading content she knew I didn't have (and you call me paranoid), if not that PM it would have been one of the subsequent PMs they exchanged.Thorn was me.

I was in discourse with the mod team about you. They asked me if you were TheDave messing about. I was like 'wut, no. this reject guy is old and is a mentalist' but obviously realised that your name was Dave. This was then confirmed.

I searched the report section for different accounts of yours when I became a mod and saw that post. I didn't tell anyone about your other accounts, someone else figured that out for himself.

megabyteme
04-23-2012, 10:58 AM
Dave, will you please list these "private details" that were given out?

Stuff I have gathered about you...

1. Your name is Dave.
2. You live in England on the opposite side of the country from Squeams (I don't know which side Squeams lives on, or care).
3. You cheated on your wife for 5 years with Squeams.
4. You have more than 2 kids.
5. One is a boy, age 5 (which you recently revealed in your own blog).
6. You had to pay taxes on a car you get from work (some English "values of use" tax).
7. You drove across the country to lean on Squeam's balustrade (it was through this that I learned what a "balustrade" is).
8. At some point after the affair ended, you showed up at her work, and got escorted out by security.
9. You have had other "conflicts" with members of other sites who also formed an "alliance" of dislike for you.
10. You were once a member of mumsnet under the same name as you used on this site. You seem to feel "stalked" when a member here used google to search for that name. :pinch:
11. You have clear anger issues.
12. You don't seem to realize what a break-up is.
13. You are generally disliked, and enjoy blogging about people who dislike you.

Have I missed anything? None of this means fuck all, honestly. :idunno:

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 11:00 AM
Surely this must confuse Dave. Will he see the manifestation of his paranoia, or will he dig deeper into his delusion?

megabyteme
04-23-2012, 11:01 AM
:glag: :glag:

I volunteer :naughty:

You'd snap his arm like a twig. :happy:

ckrit
04-23-2012, 11:03 AM

I'm guessing he got it from that original PM she sent him about me being here to threaten her, the one she sent claiming I was threatening her with uploading content she knew I didn't have (and you call me paranoid), if not that PM it would have been one of the subsequent PMs they exchanged.Thorn was me.

I was in discourse with the mod team about you. They asked me if you were TheDave messing about. I was like 'wut, no. this reject guy is old and is a mentalist' but obviously realised that your name was Dave. This was then confirmed.

I searched the report section for different accounts of yours when I became a mod and saw that post. I didn't tell anyone about your other accounts, someone else figured that out for himself.
But why were you deleting a bajillion of dave's special snowflake posts before he got banned. That's what I'd like to know.

Barbarossa
04-23-2012, 11:06 AM
Dave, will you please list these "private details" that were given out?

Stuff I have gathered about you...

1. Your name is Dave.
2. You live in England on the opposite side of the country from Squeams (I don't know which side Squeams lives on, or care).
3. You cheated on your wife for 5 years with Squeams.
4. You have more than 2 kids.
5. One is a boy, age 5 (which you recently revealed in your own blog).
6. You had to pay taxes on a car you get from work (some English "values of use" tax).
7. You drove across the country to lean on Squeam's balustrade (it was through this that I learned what a "balustrade" is).
8. At some point after the affair ended, you showed up at her work, and got escorted out by security.
9. You have had other "conflicts" with members of other sites who also formed an "alliance" of dislike for you.
10. You were once a member of mumsnet under the same name as you used on this site. You seem to feel "stalked" when a member here used google to search for that name. :pinch:
11. You have clear anger issues.
12. You don't seem to realize what a break-up is.
13. You are generally disliked, and enjoy blogging about people who dislike you.

Have I missed anything? None of this means fuck all, honestly. :idunno:

FINALLY! Now I'm up to speed! :happy:

manker
04-23-2012, 11:06 AM
Surely this must confuse Dave. Will he see the manifestation of his paranoia, or will he dig deeper into his delusion?
:rolleyes:

I'm going to have to insist that in future you append such blatant rhetoric with a percontation point.

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 11:08 AM
But why were you deleting a bajillion of dave's special snowflake posts before he got banned. That's what I'd like to know.

Why not direct that question to Dave?

manker
04-23-2012, 11:09 AM
Thorn was me.

But why were you deleting a bajillion of dave's special snowflake posts before he got banned. That's what I'd like to know.There's a perfectly reasonable explanation for this.

I was trying to hide the facts :o

mentalman
:glag:

I love poking you lot with a pointy stick, I sharpened it all weekend for this one :)

manker you need me around here mate, look at how many posts I've generated this morning. The rest of the week your little board is going to be the normal old boring shite.

Oh! Have you figured out if todays blogged bewbs are Squeamies yet?

ckrit

'cos dave says it was manker. duh.

manker
04-23-2012, 11:10 AM

Why not direct that question to Dave?I answered in his stead above.
It would be unthinkable that he would answer aught else.

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 11:10 AM

I'm going to have to insist that in future you append such blatant rhetoric with a percontation point.

I don't know the Alt code

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 11:11 AM

All the more reason to ask Dave.

mentalman
04-23-2012, 11:11 AM

It's cause I'm so 'unlikeable'... see he does that random deletion thing to those of us he doesn't like. Along with banning innocents who happen to come and register on FST with a name which fires up his paranoia. He's a right paranoid mental case at times.

manker
04-23-2012, 11:14 AM
:glag:

I love poking you lot with a pointy stick, I sharpened it all weekend for this one :)

manker you need me around here mate, look at how many posts I've generated this morning. The rest of the week your little board is going to be the normal old boring shite.

Haven't you realised yet that my posts brought you here.

Dance, Virgil, dance,

ckrit
04-23-2012, 11:16 AM
But dave. How do you know he's banned those innocents? Is it through your powers of mentalism?

And what did those randomly deleted posts say? Was it something terribly important which wasn't against the board rules?

manker
04-23-2012, 11:16 AM

I don't know the Alt codeJust bookmark this: ؟
yw.

ckrit
04-23-2012, 11:18 AM
But dave. How do you know he's banned those innocents? Is it through your powers of mentalism?

And what did those randomly deleted posts say? Was it something terribly important which wasn't against the board rules?

And, dave. If you so love poking us with a sharp stick, how come you always end up looking like a crazy ranting emo fuckwit both during and after?

mentalman
04-23-2012, 11:20 AM

I know, he knows and some poor unfortunate sod doesn't have any clue why he was banned from a site he hadn't even managed to post on :lol:

The most amusing aspect of all of this is that any single thing I post seems to carry some kind of gravity which has all sorts of people posting about it. I have no idea why any of the complete shite I spew forth anywhere should be read that way, especially when its being read that way by people who consider their own posts to be completely meaningless, but I am having a lot of fun with it.

megabyteme
04-23-2012, 11:22 AM

Glad I could finally be of use to someone here. Feel free to use the above info to track him down, rape his livestock, burn his crops, urinate on his houseplants, and plunder his riches. :pirate:

*EDIT* Seriously?!!! This site doesn't have a :pirate: smiley? :O

mentalman
04-23-2012, 11:22 AM
And, dave. If you so love poking us with a sharp stick, how come you always end up looking like a crazy ranting emo fuckwit both during and after?

Ummm because I'm bieng called that no matter whay I post, so I may as well make the most of it and have some fun with it. On other boards I talk about serious stuff, and am taken seriously, here I just love making manker go all paranoid.

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 11:24 AM
I don't know the Alt codeJust bookmark this: ؟
yw.

OK, I did, but now I can't see part of my screen.

Barbarossa
04-23-2012, 11:29 AM
:chris:

Glad I could finally be of use to someone here. Feel free to use the above info to track him down, rape his livestock, burn his crops, urinate on his houseplants, and plunder his riches. :pirate:

*EDIT* Seriously?!!! This site doesn't have a :pirate: smiley? :O

ermmm........... :chris:

Barbarossa
04-23-2012, 11:30 AM

I'm betting they're a bit like that so that's good enough for me, thanks :happy:

ckrit
04-23-2012, 11:31 AM

I know
But how, dave? How do you know, dave?

Do you have some sort of special access which allows you to check on which mod banned which member when and why?

megabyteme
04-23-2012, 11:32 AM
:Chris?: Well, that's intuitive. :P

I know where to find 'em all, I was too lazy to look it up this thyme...

ckrit
04-23-2012, 11:32 AM

Ummm because I'm bieng called that no matter whay I post, so I may as well make the most of it and have some fun with it. On other boards I talk about serious stuff, and am taken seriously, here I just love making manker go all paranoid.

Which other boards are these, dave? I know it's not mumsnet, for example, since people loathe you there.

Barbarossa
04-23-2012, 11:33 AM
:Chris?: Well, that's intuitive. :P

I know where to find 'em all, I was too lazy to look it up this thyme...

I have no idea why it's called chris :lol:

manker
04-23-2012, 11:37 AM
A quick catch up for barbie:

dave: i will kill one of you
the bored: lol
dave: that woman told chavis my name D;
the bored: actually, it was you who divulged it.
dave: lol i troll'd you all

mentalman
04-23-2012, 11:38 AM
Which other boards are these, dave? I know it's not mumsnet, for example, since people loathe you there.

Yeah I'm sure you'd like to know. In fact I'm surprised Squeamy hasn't distributed a list to you all, she did know some of them, but then with her memory...

Excuse me, I encountered some very nice women on Mumsnet, admittedly there were some who were slightly more paranoid than manker, but then they were being hassled by some complete cunt bloke from another site (which I derived a lot of pleasure from shitting all over for them :) ), so that's understandable. But on the whole they were generally quite nice, and I received a fair few nice PMs from them... and you can all stop thinking any of them were sexual... none of them were. They were just friendly.

Barbarossa
04-23-2012, 11:38 AM
This is better than The Only Fucking Way Is Essex :happy:

Barbarossa
04-23-2012, 11:39 AM
Hey guess what, I'm reading Dave's mental blog. It's all about you guys :wub:

manker
04-23-2012, 11:39 AM

Which other boards are these, dave? I know it's not mumsnet, for example, since people loathe you there.It's not this other board he posted about on his mental blog where the people there also hate him and spewed hate and bile at him, neither.

I just can't understand why people keep spewing all over him :no:

mentalman
04-23-2012, 11:40 AM
A quick catch up for barbie:

dave: i will kill one of you
dave: that woman told chavis my name D;
the bored: actually, it was you who divulged it.
dave: lol i troll'd you all

Fuck sake, that's abridged to fuck man.

You missed out months of me stating I'm no threat to her, and that she knows that.

You missed out the many times she has stated she knows I'm no danger to her.

You still all leapt off of the deep end though :)

manker
04-23-2012, 11:41 AM
There used to be loads more posts, but he deletes them sporadically when he decides to move on, then posts them all again in exactly the same manner.

It's brill.

mentalman
04-23-2012, 11:42 AM

There's a counterpart all about me, http://magnumdave.wordpress.com

Mary has done his best with it, but I always felt it needed a proper geek like you to really make something of it :)

megabyteme
04-23-2012, 11:45 AM
It's not this other board he posted about on his mental blog where the people there also hate him and spewed hate and bile at him, neither.

I would have dismissed him as a total troll had we not gotten confirmation of his real life douchbaggery. Fact. It's like looking at some dim witted rare beast in a zoo. Fascinating for those of us with normal lives and temperament... :popcorn:

ckrit
04-23-2012, 11:49 AM
Which other boards are these, dave? I know it's not mumsnet, for example, since people loathe you there.It's not this other board he posted about on his mental blog where the people there also hate him and spewed hate and bile at him, neither.

:blink:

manker
04-23-2012, 11:52 AM

Yeah I'm sure you'd like to know. In fact I'm surprised Squeamy hasn't distributed a list to you all, she did know some of them, but then with her memory...
Face it, Dave.
Her contribution was practically zero. The little she has posted was on the board so you could read it, too.

What we know comes almost entirely from you and you alone. Most of it coerced out of you by the malevolent force of internet known locally as chavois.
I'm still astounded you could type so much personal info through the haze of snot and tears.

manker
04-23-2012, 11:52 AM
It's not this other board he posted about on his mental blog where the people there also hate him and spewed hate and bile at him, neither.

:blink:

What now :o

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 11:56 AM
I'm reading Dave's mental blog.

You must be its 2nd reader. I only skim it for content. Other than for sourcing, it sucks pretty bad.

ckrit
04-23-2012, 11:58 AM
@youknowwhoyouare: Are you doing that on purpose? It's not as bad as dave's too/to-dilemma, but mang, it makes me sad.

Barbarossa
04-23-2012, 12:00 PM

There's a counterpart all about me, http://magnumdave.wordpress.com

Mary has done his best with it, but I always felt it needed a proper geek like you to really make something of it :)

Oh I can't see that one interesting me in the slightest... :dabs:

mentalman
04-23-2012, 12:16 PM
Face it, Dave.
Her contribution was practically zero. The little she has posted was on the board so you could read it, too.

What we know comes almost entirely from you and you alone. Most of it coerced out of you by the malevolent force of internet known locally as chavois.
I'm still astounded you could type so much personal info through the haze of snot and tears.

Oh! Contraire manker old chap, her paranoid PM contribution has been the foundation stone of all of this... and if I'm honest, I'm a little jealous... she got chavis... the complete mental flid out, with his "ban Dave" thread. I wanted that... although I recognise that I'm probably not h4r5h enough to have got it, and truth be told I'm not ruthless enough to have allowed it to have gone as far as she did. As proved by my reaction to his taking my Oirish racism shite badly.

Barbarossa
04-23-2012, 12:42 PM

Ohhh, just realised these are not the ones you originally posted. Interestingly TinEye didn't find another image on the internets like this one, so if nothing else they are from your private collection....

manker
04-23-2012, 01:03 PM
'Oh! Contraire'

lol

That is all.

Proper Bo
04-23-2012, 01:05 PM

Ohhh, just realised these are not the ones you originally posted. Interestingly TinEye didn't find another image on the internets like this one, so if nothing else they are from your private collection....

If they are hers, then more fool him for going so mental over some burd with crap bewbs. :smilie4:

manker
04-23-2012, 01:09 PM
@youknowwhoyouare: Are you doing that on purpose? It's not as bad as dave's too/to-dilemma, but mang, it makes me sad.
Heaven forfend.

I even italicised it.

ckrit
04-23-2012, 01:18 PM
'Oh! Contraire'

lol

That is all.

dave says he only posts like an idiot because we're mean and don't take him seriously. True story.

So it's all our fault he fucked that up, basically.

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 01:20 PM
'Oh! Contraire'

lol

That is all.

Now I'm not sure he understood what we mean when we say "emo".

mentalman
04-23-2012, 01:28 PM
'Oh! Contraire'

lol

That is all.

dave says he only posts like an idiot because we're mean and don't take him seriously. True story.

I'm fascinated by this obsession some of you have with the grammar and spelling of posts which you all claim are meaningless?

I mean personally to me I don't give a fuck of what I post is spelt correctly or uses perfected prose, it's meaningless drivel, none of which I can ever be sure will actually make it onto this board anyway.

Anyway back to the point, these anally retentative urges you and manker have to present your meaningless posts perfectly, does it serve some purpose?

ckrit
04-23-2012, 01:30 PM
she got chavis... the complete mental flid out, with his "ban Dave" thread. I wanted that... although I recognise that I'm probably not h4r5h enough to have got it, and truth be told I'm not ruthless enough to have allowed it to have gone as far as she did.
To be fair, dave, it was only you who read much into that or thought it was mental.

mentalman
04-23-2012, 01:33 PM
To be fair, dave, it was only you who read much into that or thought it was mental.

I don't think you can blame me for all of you paying no attention to her posts about how she knew I wasn't any danger to her. Which is where that flid out came from.

ckrit
04-23-2012, 01:39 PM

I don't think you can blame me for all of you paying no attention to her posts about how she knew I wasn't any danger to her. Which is where that flid out came from.
dave. There was no "flid out" except in your head.

manker
04-23-2012, 01:40 PM
Other favourites of mine include 'wala' when a particularly stupid person thinks they're saying voilą and 'per say' when they mean 'per se'.

I don't know of anyone who would fuck that last one up, do you, Mary؟

ckrit
04-23-2012, 01:41 PM

I'm fascinated by this obsession some of you have with the grammar and spelling of posts which you all claim are meaningless?

I mean personally to me I don't give a fuck of what I post is spelt correctly or uses perfected prose, it's meaningless drivel, none of which I can ever be sure will actually make it onto this board anyway.

Anyway back to the point, these anally retentative urges you and manker have to present your meaningless posts perfectly, does it serve some purpose?
Well, for starters it makes us not look like blithering idiots.

I hope that helps.

Barbarossa
04-23-2012, 01:42 PM
"vica versa" gets me annoyed.

manker
04-23-2012, 01:45 PM

I hope that helps.:schnauz:

qft

mentalman
04-23-2012, 02:03 PM

I hope that helps.

Sorry to disappoint, but the perfected prose and spelling, doesn't detract from the content.

I hope that helps.

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 02:09 PM
Other favourites of mine include 'wala' when a particularly stupid person thinks they're saying voilą and 'per say' when they mean 'per se'.

There are some I do on purpose to bait technical arguments, but only the English based ones. 2 of note:
"Intensive purposes"
"beckon call" (also beckoned call)

However, I try not to fuck with cross-language ones like when latin-based languages enter English dialects. Nobody would get it I feel. Wasn't it you that said per say? I remember it recently and I feel like I participated... can't recall.

Did anyone get the emo <---> immo ?

... anyone?

manker
04-23-2012, 02:20 PM

There are some I do on purpose to bait technical arguments, but only the English based ones. 2 of note:
"Intensive purposes"
"beckon call" (also beckoned call)

However, I try not to fuck with cross-language ones like when latin-based languages enter English dialects. Nobody would get it I feel. Wasn't it you that said per say? I remember it recently and I feel like I participated... can't recall.

Did anyone get the emo <---> immo ?

... anyone?

:sadwalk:You said it and Darthy picked you up on it, which was quite startling in and of itself because of his emulation aspirations.
I was fairly sure at the time it was a mistake rather than a pseudo-error.

Also, I think you have to be pretty skilful about it, at least initially. You couldn't just do it to a new audience.
They have to be pre-aware of your non-idiot status - alternatively you could just not care about what people think and do it anyhow.

But we all care, really.

manker
04-23-2012, 02:23 PM

I hope that helps.

Sorry to disappoint, but the perfected prose and spelling, doesn't detract from the content.

I hope that helps.Exactly.
A perfectly framed post which conveys exactly its intended meaning doesn't detract one iota from the content - and that is precisely the reason I aim to present such posts to my readers.

Ironic that you should be the one to point this out, Dave, since you seem to have no truck with the concept.

ckrit
04-23-2012, 02:34 PM

I hope that helps.Exactly.
A perfectly framed post which conveys exactly its intended meaning doesn't detract one iota from the content - and that is precisely the reason I aim to present such posts to my readers.

Ironic that you should be the one to point this out, Dave, since you seem to have no truck with the concept.

Although I'm sure dave's post is a really cutting retort in whatever bizarro-verse it is where everyone else is wrong and dave is right, chalice's post are flid outs and following someone around equals being stalked, this is still qft

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 02:35 PM
You said it and Darthy picked you up on it, which was quite startling in and of itself because of his emulation aspirations.

Also, I think you have to be pretty skilful about it, at least initially. You couldn't just do it to a new audience.
They have to be pre-aware of your non-idiot status - alternatively you could just not care about what people think and do it anyhow.

But we all care, really.

If it wasn't you, then Idol? Sometimes I'll forget to etymologize my errs. Some of them are not my own creation, but from some of Ivana's students.

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 02:38 PM
Found it!
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/446852?p=3668217&viewfull=1#post3668217

manker
04-23-2012, 02:40 PM
You said it and Darthy picked you up on it, which was quite startling in and of itself because of his emulation aspirations.

But we all care, really.

If it wasn't you, then Idol? Sometimes I'll forget to etymologize my errs. Some of them are not my own creation, but from some of Ivana's students.

Found it!
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/446852?p=3668217&viewfull=1#post3668217
You're not Idol?!?!

damn you, memory :pinch:

manker
04-23-2012, 02:46 PM
Exactly.

Although I'm sure dave's post is a really cutting retort in whatever bizarro-verse it is where everyone else is wrong and dave is right, chalice's post are flid outs and following someone around equals being stalked, this is still qft
This moderation thing is pretty cool, I get to have first refusal at making Dave look (even more) like a gibbering chimp.

I guess it's a bit like beating a quadriplegic to death with his own prosthetic, but w.e.

ckrit
04-23-2012, 03:02 PM
Have you ever heard of the infinite monkey theorem?

I have this theory that while you might need an infinity for a monkey to do Shakespeare, it would take a crack team of bonobos considerably less to do dave.

Perhaps as little as five minutes.

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 03:05 PM
I just want to say that I very much dislike 'qft'. Posterity/posteriority

I like posteriority and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a post comes in with a zany bit of waste
And throws crazy in your face
You quote for fun, wanna play it rough
'Cause you notice that post was fucked
Deep in his thoughts you're glaring
You're hooked and you keep comparing
Oh baby, I wanna play with you
And snap this picture
Then homeboy tries to warn me
That he has content even though he's corny
Ooh, Dave's a cruisin'
You say he's following my Benz?
Well, abuse me, abuse me
'Cause you can't even harsh me smoothly
I've seen him prancin'
To hell with prose stancin'
He's weak, upset,
Spew the bile like he's got tourette'
I'm tired of Dave's routine
Sayin' the opposite of what he means
Take his average lie and throw it back
He gets a panic attack
So, fellas! (Yeah!) Fellas! (Yeah!)
Does Dave show his paranoia (Hell yeah!)
So just quote it! (Quote it!) Quote it! (Quote it!)
Quote that ragin' nut!
Posterity got yo' back!

manker
04-23-2012, 03:13 PM

And snap this picture
Ooh, Dave's a cruisin'
Well, abuse me, abuse me
I've seen him prancin'
He's weak, upset,
He gets a panic attack
Quote that ragin' nut!
Posterity got yo' back!
qft

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 03:21 PM
fucking fuck I didn't even foresee that

manker
04-23-2012, 03:32 PM
It's taken me until now to realise that you wrote it because it looks like rap lyrics - and you're asian :crazy:
I'm sure it's excellent but I've got this irrational hatred thing going on regarding poetry.

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 04:54 PM
It's taken me until now to realise that you wrote it because it looks like rap lyrics - and you're asian :crazy:
I'm sure it's excellent but I've got this irrational hatred thing going on regarding poetry.

You don't know Baby Got Back?
I've got a treat for you... my total humiliation

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 05:07 PM
I couldn't play the song and record at the same time (would block out my laptop microphone if the sound got too loud), so I had to go a cappella and mix with a karaoke version. Beyond the white, a rap travesty.

http://toofiles.com/a/287464.html
password is mary

megabyteme
04-23-2012, 05:21 PM

Money shot right there. :lol:

*EDIT* Somewhere in England, Dave is dancing in his tighty whiteys to your serenade.

manker
04-23-2012, 07:58 PM
I couldn't play the song and record at the same time (would block out my laptop microphone if the sound got too loud), so I had to go a cappella and mix with a karaoke version. Beyond the white, a rap travesty.

password is mary
:glag: :lol:
I have no idea why you would do this, but I'm glad you did.

/saved :smilie4:

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 08:17 PM

password is mary
:glag: :lol:
I have no idea why you would do this, but I'm glad you did.

/saved :smilie4:

I revel in self pity and loathing just as much as I revel in self glorification. The way I see it, I can't lose unless I'm average.

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 08:18 PM
But then again, being average would be a disappointment so it cycles back around.

manker
04-23-2012, 08:40 PM
So basically you can't help but to be happy with your daily feats.

I think Squeams is going to haul you back into her orrifice for this.

Artemis
04-23-2012, 09:30 PM
Have you ever heard of the infinite monkey theorem?

I have this theory that while you might need an infinity for a monkey to do Shakespeare, it would take a crack team of bonobos considerably less to do dave.

Perhaps as little as five minutes.

You may be able to considerably speed up the process if you put the team of bonobos on crack? :blink:

mentalman
04-23-2012, 09:47 PM
1. = http://magnumdave.wordpress.com

2. =

And snap this picture
Ooh, Dave's a cruisin'
Well, abuse me, abuse me
I've seen him prancin'
He's weak, upset,
He gets a panic attack
Quote that ragin' nut!
Posterity got yo' back!

3. =

password is mary

:fear: :balustrade:

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 10:53 PM
So basically you can't help but to be happy with your daily feats.

I think Squeams is going to haul you back into her orrifice for this.

This sequence played through my head as I read that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSa49wCb6TI

And she was going about overt femininity not being aggressive.

chalice
04-24-2012, 08:30 AM

password is mary

That's the best thing that's ever happened to me. Better than the birth of my children by about seventy-teen-five miles.

manker
04-24-2012, 09:22 AM

password is mary

That's the best thing that's ever happened to me. Better than the birth of my children by about seventy-teen-five miles.Alrite, matey.

Births are somewhat over-rated.
I mean the enormity of the event that hits you afterwards is fantastic, but all the hanging around, the nine month prelude and the blood, shouting and literal shit. Ew.

Sounds a bit like a wedding :eyebrows:

chalice
04-24-2012, 09:28 AM
That's the best thing that's ever happened to me. Better than the birth of my children by about seventy-teen-five miles.Alrite, matey.

I mean the enormity of the event that hits you afterwards is fantastic, but all the hanging around, the nine month prelude and the blood, shouting and literal shit. Ew.

Wotcha.

Yeah, the missus has had three caesareans wot with her being a short-arsed, narrow-hipped hobbit and stuff. She likes Italian nosh, so as the knife went in, the delivery theatre was invariably pervaded with the overbearing stink of garlic and pish and shite and new life. A heady compound which makes you glad for surgical masks.

Couldn't wait to get to the pub to get the aroma out of my respiratory system. True story.

Barbarossa
04-24-2012, 09:45 AM
Today's booblies are Christina Ricci's. :smilie4:

This is actually a brilliant game mentaldave, this is the best thing you've ever done :)

Probably in your entire life, like. :unsure:

manker
04-24-2012, 09:48 AM
Alrite, matey.

Wotcha.

Yeah, the missus has had three caesareans wot with her being a short-arsed, narrow-hipped hobbit and stuff. She likes Italian nosh, so as the knife went in, the delivery theatre was invariably pervaded with the overbearing stink of garlic and pish and shite and new life. A heady compound which makes you glad for surgical masks.

Couldn't wait to get to the pub to get the aroma out of my respiratory system. True story.Ooh, caesarians. I always think of them as being posh rather than a necessary medical alternative.
I don't recall any smells - apart from when she shit herself, like.

Women. They just don't know what we men have to put up with :dry:

manker
04-24-2012, 09:55 AM

This is actually a brilliant game mentaldave, this is the best thing you've ever done :)

hmmz
They look crap. I had imagined that Ricci would have the bosom of a furtive seventeen year old.

Artemis
04-24-2012, 10:01 AM

That is a strangely compelling spidey talent you have there barbie :blink:

mjmacky
04-24-2012, 07:46 PM

password is mary

That's the best thing that's ever happened to me. Better than the birth of my children by about seventy-teen-five miles.

Strange, because at this very moment I smell like piss, shit, and onions. I'm also sitting on the toilet with my laptop.

Artemis
04-24-2012, 10:22 PM

Strange, because at this very moment I smell like piss, shit, and onions. I'm also sitting on the toilet with my laptop.

Onions? :blink:

megabyteme
04-25-2012, 12:50 AM
I was too afraid to ask. :fear:

mjmacky
04-25-2012, 12:55 AM

Onions? :blink:

Well I was a little ripe and I didn't want to expand the lie all the way to garlic.

manker
04-25-2012, 01:14 AM
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk136/munkeedude34/1330487231934.gif

mjmacky
04-25-2012, 01:18 AM
I can't communicate with people who speak gif

manker
04-25-2012, 01:23 AM
You just did, contradiction-in-terms boi.

mjmacky
04-25-2012, 01:26 AM

Ohio, I wasn't talking to you.

manker
04-25-2012, 01:39 AM

Ohio, I wasn't talking to you.You still communicated with me, i-tripped-over-but-now-i'm-gonna-walk-like-this-for-the-rest-of-the-day boi

mjmacky
04-25-2012, 01:41 AM
Ohio, I wasn't talking to you.You still communicated with me, i-tripped-over-but-now-i'm-gonna-walk-like-this-for-the-rest-of-the-day boi

If you're going to resort to throwing chain link fences at me, I'll take my business elsewhere.

manker
04-25-2012, 01:47 AM
You still communicated with me, i-tripped-over-but-now-i'm-gonna-walk-like-this-for-the-rest-of-the-day boi

If you're going to resort to throwing chain link fences at me, I'll take my business elsewhere.:smilie4:
They would have gotten longer and more ridiculous until you were completely encircled.

Nina17
04-25-2012, 03:21 AM

It is helpful to me to make friends with all, thanks so much!

Best Regards!
Nina

Artemis
04-25-2012, 03:28 AM

It is helpful to me to make friends with all, thanks so much!

Best Regards!
Nina

You should go in for writing fortune cookie messages, with insight like that. :blink: