PDA

View Full Version : Looper or aren't there a lot simplier ways to kill a person?

IdolEyes787
04-13-2012, 11:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCNKahG1ksg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1276104/

Humour me and comment or something as obviously I don't do this for my health.

manker
04-14-2012, 01:16 AM
Yeah. Maybe in the future there are ballistic detectors in every corner and robots at the ready to apprehend folk with murder on their minds.
And they haven't yet cottoned onto the time-travel hitman business.
30 years hence seems to be over-estimating technological advances. But I guess the 'kill the future me' storyline is kinda binding in that respect.

I'm going to watch this as it's intriguing and I think Bruce Willis isn't going suck this time.

IdolEyes787
04-14-2012, 11:24 AM
30 years hence seems to be over-estimating technological advances.

Hollywood is very good at that. To be on the safe side I think they either need to have the foresight to set films hundreds of years hence or else just have signs with gas costing $60 a litre and limit technological advances to bigger TVs and cooler cellphones.

mjmacky
04-14-2012, 02:02 PM
You aren't going to believe this, but I found a plot hole. Bruce Willis equals an aged Levitt?

Anyways, won't watch unless the trailer is completely misleading and they had an actually sensible reason for sending everyone back into the same time period to be killed. It's not impossible, but I just got the feeling that this premise wasn't well thought out.

IdolEyes787
04-14-2012, 02:37 PM
You aren't going to believe this, but I found a plot hole. Bruce Willis equals an aged Levitt?

Anyways, won't watch unless the trailer is completely misleading and they had an actually sensible reason for sending everyone back into the same time period to be killed. It's not impossible, but I just got the feeling that this premise wasn't well thought out.

The trailer doesn't show it but there are tentacles and schoolgirls who grow penises.

mjmacky
04-14-2012, 02:55 PM

The trailer doesn't show it but there are tentacles and schoolgirls who grow penises.

Have I not made clear that magic penises are OK, but tentacles are not? When you bundle them together I get the weirdest boner.

IdolEyes787
04-14-2012, 02:59 PM

Have I not made clear that magic penises are OK, but tentacles are not? When you bundle them together I get the weirdest boner.

Sorry I should have paid more attention but I sort of lose focus when you and manker compare various perversions.

manker
04-15-2012, 08:01 PM
Yeah whatever.
There is no comparison. My perversions are clearly better by far.

mjmacky
04-15-2012, 10:44 PM
Yeah whatever.
There is no comparison. My perversions are clearly better by far.

You only think that because you enjoy eating oysters and squid.

IdolEyes787
04-15-2012, 10:51 PM
Stay out of my threads perverts.

mjmacky
04-15-2012, 10:53 PM
Stay out of my threads perverts.

Could you keep the conversations with yourself to yourself? You don't always use quotes and throwing that collection in the mix makes comments very confusing.

IdolEyes787
04-15-2012, 10:56 PM
Could a Mod please move this thread to the Lounge so that I can then tell mjmacky to fuck the fuck off?

Thanks in advance.

mjmacky
04-15-2012, 11:47 PM
Could a Mod please move this thread to the Lounge so that I can then tell mjmacky to fuck the fuck off?

Thanks in advance.

And further invite me in? What's your end game Idol? Surely there's an easier way to suck me off than to move us over to the lounge.

megabyteme
04-16-2012, 05:37 PM
Instead of sending people back 30 years to get shot, why not just send them to a location where a wall will be built some time during those 30 years? Then you wouldn't need to pay the high-priced hitman who is less capable of killing than a wall...

Not the best storyline, IMO.