PDA

View Full Version : Mary does China, the official thread

mjmacky
04-15-2012, 08:56 AM
I use too many fucking anecdotes and stories and shit about me and China, so I think I need a 100 % authentic Mary/China thread. A preemptive attack if you will, regarding the idea of, "if you love China so much, why don't you just Mary it?".

Here's a pic I am posting because nobody will have internet sex with me at the moment. Darthy is such a cock tease, the prude bitch.

So anyways, I have repeatedly mentioned that I was teaching or some bullshit in China, here is the stupid pic of that scenario to destroy your cerebral imaginations. It's a big fuck you to everyone who won't cyber with me.

Quarterquack
04-15-2012, 09:15 AM
I'd rather bang the wall behind you.

mjmacky
04-15-2012, 09:19 AM
I'd rather bang the wall behind you.

I am the wall behind me. At least that's how I picture my argument.

Quarterquack
04-15-2012, 09:22 AM
At least that's how I picture my argument.

Speaking of pictures. How the fuck do you struggle to find a camera that isn't made out of used toaster circuitry in China?!

mjmacky
04-15-2012, 09:23 AM
At least that's how I picture my argument.

Speaking of pictures. How the fuck do you struggle to find a camera that isn't made out of used toaster circuitry in China?!

I have no idea what contraption was used, some student made the pictures and sent them to me. They're hostly like that.

Quarterquack
04-15-2012, 09:27 AM
Once you get bored covering photovoltaic technologies, ship all the students off to an island. Tell them you're using their cameras against them to recast Battle Royale. Don't give them weaponry, and don't give them a reason to fight (no one will die due to arbitrary rules).

But then say only one of your students gets a B+, and the rest get an F.

mjmacky
04-15-2012, 09:33 AM
Once you get bored covering photovoltaic technologies, ship all the students off to an island. Tell them you're using their cameras against them to recast Battle Royale. Don't give them weaponry, and don't give them a reason to fight (no one will die due to arbitrary rules).

But then say only one of your students gets a B+, and the rest get an F.

There's a totally fucked back story to those presentations, really. Totally fucked, and I didn't even get to grade them.

Quarterquack
04-15-2012, 09:43 AM
There's a totally fucked back story to those presentations, really. Totally fucked, and I didn't even get to grade them.

Blackmailed into teaching topologically advanced energy conversions after being grabbed by border patrol while couriering empty Chinese children lorryloads back to the mainland?

mjmacky
04-15-2012, 09:46 AM

Blackmailed into teaching topologically advanced energy conversions after being grabbed by border patrol while couriering empty Chinese children lorryloads back to the mainland?

Close enough.

Squeamous
04-15-2012, 10:03 AM
I've always said you were a man in an ill fitting suit, and I was right.

mjmacky
04-15-2012, 10:04 AM
I've always said you were a man in an ill fitting suit, and I was right.

You were also the one who called me porky, which no one has ever called me before you anomaly.

Squeamous
04-15-2012, 10:23 AM
You were also the one who called me porky, which no one has ever called me before you anomaly.

Did I say porky? I'm not good at giving men compliments, it's against my nature. I meant you look like you could chop logs and wrestle a bear should the need arise. Not a grizzly bear, but perhaps a spectacled one, or a koala :happy:

mjmacky
04-15-2012, 10:31 AM

Did I say porky? I'm not good at giving men compliments, it's against my nature. I meant you look like you could chop logs and wrestle a bear should the need arise. Not a grizzly bear, but perhaps a spectacled one, or a koala :happy:

Yes, in which I followed with "chocolate coated turd" if I recall correctly. I was disappointed that no one furthered the convo for which I prepared a statement along the lines of "I'm halfway between Lee Adama Caprica invasion and Lee Adama New Caprica invasion". It was all brilliantly planned but never executed, unlike here where I awkwardly forced it.

Anyways, don't become preoccupied over it, I'm the worst at accepting compliments. I adamantly refute them when proposed. I feel odd when I'm not being passionately rejected.

P.S. I would totally destroy a peaceful Panda.

mjmacky
04-15-2012, 10:34 AM
My wife figure did once try to appeal to my Asian tastes:

Squeamous
04-15-2012, 11:12 AM
Yes, in which I followed with "chocolate coated turd" if I recall correctly. I was disappointed that no one furthered the convo for which I prepared a statement along the lines of "I'm halfway between Lee Adama Caprica invasion and Lee Adama New Caprica invasion". It was all brilliantly planned but never executed, unlike here where I awkwardly forced it.

Anyways, don't become preoccupied over it, I'm the worst at accepting compliments. I adamantly refute them when proposed. I feel odd when I'm not being passionately rejected.

P.S. I would totally destroy a peaceful Panda.

I lolled ^

I don't know what a Lee Adama is, but it reminds me of the word oedema and so in my mind you now occupy a position between an old and a new puss-filled swelling.

Compliments are tricky. I have enough self confidence already and the last thing I need is more. I would rather people show they care by insulting me, because that would help me challenge my ego and that is a much nicer gift than compliments. Comments about my looks are easier to handle because they're not really about me. Might as well direct them at my genome.....I only carry it, I don't own it. Compliments about character are much harder and make me feel like a fraud. It seems dishonest somehow to accept them while all my flaws are ignored. At the same time nobody can tell me anything about my flaws that I don't already know. The whole exercise seems pointless.

I don't understand your oriental fetish. Usually men who have one are pathetic, ineffectual neurotics who can't handle the sexuality of a grown woman because it makes them feel emasculated and inferior. It repulses me as much as paedophilia, which I also think stems from the above. Strong, vital white men never seem to have fetishes for oriental women.

Squeamous
04-15-2012, 11:15 AM
....... and yeah, there's not much I won't do for a guy, but dressing up as a child or an oriental woman is totally out of the question. Ew.

IdolEyes787
04-15-2012, 11:23 AM
I use too many fucking anecdotes and stories and shit about me and China, so I think I need a 100 % authentic Mary/China thread. A preemptive attack if you will, regarding the idea of, "if you love China so much, why don't you just Mary it?".

Here's a pic I am posting because nobody will have internet sex with me at the moment. Darthy is such a cock tease, the prude bitch.

So anyways, I have repeatedly mentioned that I was teaching or some bullshit in China, here is the stupid pic of that scenario to destroy your cerebral imaginations. It's a big fuck you to everyone who won't cyber with me.

China?Looks more like Scarborough to me.
Also who's the serial killer at the front of the room?

mjmacky
04-15-2012, 10:14 PM
I don't know what a Lee Adama is

I'm going to have to mark out right here and call this blasphemy and stuff. The referee is calling for a mistrial, the band returns home, and lots of other stuff. Should I have said Apollo or Leland or something like that?

Strong, vital white men never seem to have fetishes for oriental women.

If my choices were between pathetic neurotic and strong vital white man, the pathetic neurotic sounds waaaay more appealing. The idea of a strong vital white man repulses me, it repulses me more than paedophilia. Anyways, my fetish is more of a broader fixation on all things Asian, in their culture, language, psychology, etc. Specifically that pertains to Japanese, Chinese and Indian and not so much for Korean, Vietnamese and such. I'm just not usually as interested in Indian women in a broader sense so I don't bring it up as often.

P.S. Why the fuck did I start this thread? My reason doesn't make any sense.

mjmacky
04-15-2012, 10:15 PM

No blondes in Scarborough either?

IdolEyes787
04-15-2012, 10:24 PM

http://www.pacificmalltoronto.com/

manker
04-15-2012, 10:30 PM
I don't know what a Lee Adama is

I'm going to have to mark out right here and call this blasphemy and stuff. The referee is calling for a mistrial, the band returns home, and lots of other stuff.I'm also appalled. She's got a lot of work to do before she gets back in my would book.

Also, nice buckle.
What the feck are all those switches behind you, What is the purpose of the red pole and why have English on the signs and were you speaking in Chinese to those kids or wut?

Squeamous
04-15-2012, 10:33 PM
I'm going to have to mark out right here and call this blasphemy and stuff. The referee is calling for a mistrial, the band returns home, and lots of other stuff. Should I have said Apollo or Leland or something like that?

Strong, vital white men never seem to have fetishes for oriental women.

If my choices were between pathetic neurotic and strong vital white man, the pathetic neurotic sounds waaaay more appealing. The idea of a strong vital white man repulses me, it repulses me more than paedophilia. Anyways, my fetish is more of a broader fixation on all things Asian, in their culture, language, psychology, etc. Specifically that pertains to Japanese, Chinese and Indian and not so much for Korean, Vietnamese and such. I'm just not usually as interested in Indian women in a broader sense so I don't bring it up as often.

Another thread about and revolving around you is always welcome ^_^

I don't know why the idea of being strong and vital repulses you. I believe myself to possess physical and mental strength. It's something to aspire to. Weak people gain their gratification from the contribution of others to their life, especially if that contribution is subservient.
Personally I think the way some pathetic white western males (because it's never women) fetishise oriental culture smacks of personal, social and possibly sexual inadequacy in their own culture.

You adding Apollo and Leland to the roster of words unfamiliar to me isn't helping btw!

manker
04-15-2012, 10:39 PM

Another thread about and revolving around you is always welcome ^_^

I don't know why the idea of being strong and vital repulses you. I believe myself to possess physical and mental strength. It's something to aspire to. Weak people gain their gratification from the contribution of others to their life, especially if that contribution is subservient.
Personally I think the way some pathetic white western males (because it's never women) fetishise oriental culture smacks of personal, social and possibly sexual inadequacy in their own culture.
Yeah cus you never see wannabe American/British chicks drowning themselves in Tokyo Chic.
I don't even know how Hot Topic make a living from all those weeaboo girls that definitely don't exist.

mjmacky
04-15-2012, 11:09 PM

It was the whole message... "strong vital white men". A strong vital black man, or a strong vital Argentinian woman wouldn't bother me. I don't aspire to be white, and don't aspire to be vital. The only conceivable reason that I'd reach for being vital is with the future hope of just being able to rip it away on a whim. I do not feel a connection with humanity. The white men have abused their positions of strong vital occupancy too much for me to find admiration. I think it's also the strong vital white men that fly themselves over to Thailand to buy up the time of a few underaged sex slave boys and girls. Maybe now it makes sense to you what kind of imagery you're putting in my head with the phrasing.

mjmacky
04-15-2012, 11:11 PM

http://www.pacificmalltoronto.com/

I get it now. My qualification to educate in a specific capacity is limited to the shopping mall. You had to drag that one out, but very nice :)

mjmacky
04-15-2012, 11:14 PM
I'm going to have to mark out right here and call this blasphemy and stuff. The referee is calling for a mistrial, the band returns home, and lots of other stuff.I'm also appalled. She's got a lot of work to do before she gets back in my would book.

Also, nice buckle.
What the feck are all those switches behind you, What is the purpose of the red pole and why have English on the signs and were you speaking in Chinese to those kids or wut?

Wow, rapid fire questions it is. Here we go: controls the various lights and white screen motors, hot water line, dual language university, and dual language university.

And yes, what's going on here, is she doing it on purpose? I thought she was supposed to be cool and stuff. Olmos would be looking up with pouting lips and removing his glasses right about now. What's the next move?

manker
04-15-2012, 11:21 PM
I'm also appalled. She's got a lot of work to do before she gets back in my would book.

Also, nice buckle.

Wow, rapid fire questions it is. Here we go: controls the various lights and white screen motors, hot water line, dual language university, and dual language university.

And yes, what's going on here, is she doing it on purpose? I thought she was supposed to be cool and stuff. Olmos would be looking up with pouting lips and removing his glasses right about now. What's the next move?Thanks for that.

I'm not sure about the next move but I find myself wondering if you can speak Chinese or if you've been masquerading as an asian this whole time.

No wait, I do know the next move:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/samsamsamsam/admiral-adama-motivational.jpg

Squeamous
04-15-2012, 11:28 PM
It was the whole message... "strong vital white men". A strong vital black man, or a strong vital Argentinian woman wouldn't bother me. I don't aspire to be white, and don't aspire to be vital. The only conceivable reason that I'd reach for being vital is with the future hope of just being able to rip it away on a whim. I do not feel a connection with humanity. The white men have abused their positions of strong vital occupancy too much for me to find admiration. I think it's also the strong vital white men that fly themselves over to Thailand to buy up the time of a few underaged sex slave boys and girls. Maybe now it makes sense to you what kind of imagery you're putting in my head with the phrasing.

I'm talking about white men in relation to the fetishising of oriental culture. The strong and vital part could apply to any culture. It just happens to be the trait I don't see in the poor specimens I'm talking about. It's your mind that has linked the terms I used endemically with white men, not me. I suspect in your case your preference has at its root a counter culture instinct, since you seem to view your own culture with mistrust. It's a neurosis.

Manky - fair point with regards to emo and goth culture, but that's mostly a youth thing involving a visible 'scene' which they grow out of. It's not a sexual preference like it seems to be with adult white males.

Squeamous
04-15-2012, 11:34 PM
FFS Fuckstar Galactica. STM&SD is trying to get me to watch the first series. I have no interest in it whatsoever. The cast look like they could have been plucked straight from any shit American sitcom. Where do these people come from? Is there a village somewhere where bland babies with excellent bone structure, shiny hair and perfect teeth are raised specifically for American TV? I want to see normal people in sci fi or GTFO.

mjmacky
04-15-2012, 11:42 PM
I'm talking about white men in relation to the fetishising of oriental culture. The strong and vital part could apply to any culture. It just happens to be the trait I don't see in the poor specimens I'm talking about. It's your mind that has linked the terms I used endemically with white men, not me. I suspect in your case your preference has at its root a counter culture instinct, since you seem to view your own culture with mistrust. It's a neurosis.

I'm thinking that you're just placing a lot of weight into a fetish. Perhaps I can pull up a list of all my fetishes, light and severe, and you can cross reference it against a list of race, character and affluence? Hasn't that been done before? Also, show me a man with at least a heterosexual preference, and I'll produce an Asian woman he'd totally bone.

mjmacky
04-15-2012, 11:43 PM
FFS Fuckstar Galactica. STM&SD is trying to get me to watch the first series. I have no interest in it whatsoever. The cast look like they could have been plucked straight from any shit American sitcom. Where do these people come from? Is there a village somewhere where bland babies with excellent bone structure, shiny hair and perfect teeth are raised specifically for American TV? I want to see normal people in sci fi or GTFO.

That's it, I'm requesting it. Can we trade you out for the other one?

manker
04-15-2012, 11:55 PM
+1

mjmacky
04-16-2012, 12:01 AM
+1

What was the edit?

manker
04-16-2012, 12:02 AM
Manky - fair point with regards to emo and goth culture, but that's mostly a youth thing involving a visible 'scene' which they grow out of. It's not a sexual preference like it seems to be with adult white males.It's not really emo or gothic culture. In fact, it definitely isn't.
It's specifically Japanese emulation and is interwoven around their culture, clothing, comix and perceived sexual practices. Agree with the growing out of it thing, but.

I posted it because it seemed to me it wasn't strictly a sexual thing with Mary, either, and that I consider her to be a bit of a weeaboo.
Me, on the other hand, I like oriental ladies because they all look 14.

manker
04-16-2012, 12:05 AM
+1

What was the edit?

It was a one word reply agreeing with your stance, but then I remembered that you'd be reading it and I probably needed to make my position more explicit.

mjmacky
04-16-2012, 01:44 AM
You must excuse my recent dive into anti-white undertones, I watched The Black Power Mixtape 1967-1975 (2011) (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1592527/) today as it popped up on Netflix

mjmacky
04-16-2012, 01:51 AM
I posted it because it seemed to me it wasn't strictly a sexual thing with Mary, either, and that I consider her to be a bit of a weeaboo.

It obviously isn't strictly sexual since I've been to Asian countries twice and not gotten laid :(
The closest I got was an inadvertent hand job over my clothing.

Also, I just learned what weeaboo meant, and I think I'm thankful that I didn't know it earlier. I have tentative plans to move to Japan for a couple of years to teach English while I work on securing a scientific editing position or further my entrepreneurial scientific editing for non-native English speakers business. I will probably emigrate elsewhere and be considered a weeaboo then on.

Barbarossa
04-16-2012, 10:05 AM
You're a lot more normal-looking than I expected. Scary, really :dabs:

manker
04-16-2012, 12:11 PM

It obviously isn't strictly sexual since I've been to Asian countries twice and not gotten laid :(
The closest I got was an inadvertent hand job over my clothing.

Also, I just learned what weeaboo meant, and I think I'm thankful that I didn't know it earlier. I have tentative plans to move to Japan for a couple of years to teach English while I work on securing a scientific editing position or further my entrepreneurial scientific editing for non-native English speakers business. I will probably emigrate elsewhere and be considered a weeaboo then on.I've done some studies and, if you're a westerner, it's more difficult to get into Japanese industry than it is Chinese industry, for example. A societal thing which I'm sure you're aware of.

Can't hurt if you dress and act like Gary Oak, though :smilie4:

IdolEyes787
04-16-2012, 08:35 PM

And yes, what's going on here, is she doing it on purpose? I thought she was supposed to be cool and stuff. Olmos would be looking up with pouting lips and removing his glasses right about now. What's the next move?Thanks for that.

I'm not sure about the next move but I find myself wondering if you can speak Chinese or if you've been masquerading as an asian this whole time.

No wait, I do know the next move:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/samsamsamsam/admiral-adama-motivational.jpg

He was a lot better in Miami Vice.True story.

manker
04-16-2012, 09:26 PM
I've never seen even one episode of Miami Vice but I'm pretty sure Olmos didn't single handedly drag humanity to salvation whilst also getting it on with the most powerful human female in existence. I also bet he didn't have a cool nickname like Husker and that there were no robots or space battles.

Your point, sir, doesn't stand up to even fripperarious scrutiny.

IdolEyes787
04-16-2012, 09:33 PM
I've never seen even one episode of Miami Vice but I'm pretty sure Olmos didn't single handedly drag humanity to salvation whilst also getting it on with the most powerful human female in existence. I also bet he didn't have a cool nickname like Husker and that there were no robots or space battles. Your point, sir, doesn't stand up to even fripperarious scrutiny. Ninjas>Spaceship captains admirals simply fact of life.Deal with it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajFAzn0GnYQ

manker
04-16-2012, 09:42 PM
I hadn't considered the merest possibility of a notion that there existed footage which would increase my appreciation of Mr. Olmos :cry:

How cool was that.

IdolEyes787
04-16-2012, 09:52 PM
The coolest thing was that for seasons his character was this mysterious yet menacing figure who barely spoke and then suddenly "blam" they hit you with this incredible backstory to explain everything.I don't know how well the series holds up but at the time it was cool as fuck.

Music has always been intrinsic to movies but in Miami Vice Michael Mann turned it into almost a character.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xacqgf_miami-vice-brothers-in-arms_shortfilms

Didn't realize it wasn't it English but you get the idea.

manker
04-16-2012, 10:11 PM
I'm too much of a philistine to appreciate that.
I would be watching it thinking that I hope they hurry the fuck up and get to the speaking parts to further the plot.

I'm like that about anything even faintly arty.
Miami Vice looks cool though. I had previously assumed it was some kind of Bad Boys clone but with white people from the before time.

mjmacky
04-16-2012, 11:30 PM
Ninjas>Spaceship captains admirals simply fact of life.Deal with it.

Math teacher > Ninjas in spaceships. Fact of reality, deal with it.

mjmacky
04-16-2012, 11:36 PM
I have tentative plans to move to Japan for a couple of years to teach English while I work on securing a scientific editing position or further my entrepreneurial scientific editing for non-native English speakers business. I will probably emigrate elsewhere and be considered a weeaboo then on.I've done some studies and, if you're a westerner, it's more difficult to get into Japanese industry than it is Chinese industry, for example. A societal thing which I'm sure you're aware of.

Can't hurt if you dress and act like Gary Oak, though :smilie4:

Hmm, I was a bit misleading. Editing work can be done from anywhere at any time, which is one of the reason I'm breaking into it. I only intended to make an early setting in the land of the rising sun (I hate sunrises and the sun, so that's one thing I wouldn't look forward to). I imagine most of my work being Chinese-based, I've already developed a bit of history with that regard.

I don't get the thing with Gary Oak, Google told me he's a pokemon character.

mjmacky
04-16-2012, 11:38 PM
You're a lot more normal-looking than I expected. Scary, really :dabs:

Didn't they say the same about Bundy and Dahmer?

Squeamous
04-18-2012, 11:45 AM
I'm thinking that you're just placing a lot of weight into a fetish. Perhaps I can pull up a list of all my fetishes, light and severe, and you can cross reference it against a list of race, character and affluence? Hasn't that been done before? Also, show me a man with at least a heterosexual preference, and I'll produce an Asian woman he'd totally bone.

Guys who don't particularly fancy oriental women do exist, I've met them. However, most men with a heterosexual preference would bone pretty much anything given half a chance. Whether or not they would preferentially bone an oriental woman over one from another race is a different question.

You make a good point about fetish patterns. I find it particularly sad when people conform to such sterotypes, because I can't learn anything about them I couldn't learn by reading a book. One dimensional people don't interest me.

It's not really emo or gothic culture. In fact, it definitely isn't.
It's specifically Japanese emulation and is interwoven around their culture, clothing, comix and perceived sexual practices. Agree with the growing out of it thing, but.

:smilie4:

I looked up 'weeaboo' and Google gave me a pic of Mary straight away:

I think Mary a) Has a sexual preference and b) is rebelling against his culture.
In terms of A he's already stated how useless he is with women and how sexually aggressive ones disturb him = sexual inadequacy = fetish for a subservient female race.
Regarding B, his autism obviously leaves him deeply troubled and misunderstood by the emotionally vomitous society he lives in. Naturally he would gravitate towards cultures with greater emphasis on emotional lockdown.

Your hour's up Macky, that'll be £80 please!

ckrit
04-18-2012, 01:15 PM
In terms of A he's already stated how useless he is with women and how sexually aggressive ones disturb him = sexual inadequacy = fetish for a subservient female race.
Are you saying that this is Mary's perception of asian women, or that they are a subservient female race?

mjmacky
04-18-2012, 08:57 PM
and how sexually aggressive ones disturb him = sexual inadequacy = fetish for a subservient female race.

Your hour's up Macky, that'll be £80 please!

I agree with this one, sexual aggression turns me off. Sexual subtlety turns me on. I'm not very sexual so it's all a little confusing. I just like looking at cute girls :/

On the last point, I know I'm porky but I think it'd be very unhealthy if I shaved off that much weight.

manker
04-18-2012, 09:12 PM
Are you saying that this is Mary's perception of asian women, or that they are a subservient female race?

If I had to criticise Squeams' writing style, there, I'd have to find fault with her narrative. It lurches from detached observer to the protagonist's viewpoint and then back again with nary a nod nor line break.

What this flawed technique did was to intermingle her own stance with that of Mary's to the point that they were indistinguishable.
The results are there for all to see. It's a mess and a particularly misleading one at that. I've had to take her mobile phone from her in class and I sometimes think that she's more interested in boys than my diction.

I'm going to have to insist she stays behind.
B+ for content, D- for execution.

mjmacky
04-18-2012, 09:40 PM
You guys leave squeams alone, she's just sexually frustrated right now because I won't let her walk her fanny over me.

manker
04-18-2012, 09:50 PM
I saw that Japanese film about vaginas with teeth so your depiction of Squeams' limbed version in my mind's eye seems somewhat tame in comparison.
Still would, though.

Squeamous
04-19-2012, 10:38 AM

God no. The hilarious thing is, and this is only my personal experience, that Chinese women especially are fucking vicious! Anyone who thinks they're getting a subservient little girl soon finds out once married that they are anything but. One of my ineffectual nerdy male friends married a Chinese girl, and she literally changed overnight from the faux subservience to flying into rages when she doesn't get her way and beating him up. My best friend is half Chinese and half Vietnamese and says this is quite common in her culture. She largely rejects it as she's never really fit the stereotypes expected of her.

manker
04-19-2012, 10:50 AM

God no. The hilarious thing is, and this is only my personal experience, that Chinese women especially are fucking vicious! Anyone who thinks they're getting a subservient little girl soon finds out once married that they are anything but. One of my ineffectual nerdy male friends married a Chinese girl, and she literally changed overnight from the faux subservience to flying into rages when she doesn't get her way and beating him up. My best friend is half Chinese and half Vietnamese and says this is quite common in her culture. She largely rejects it as she's never really fit the stereotypes expected of her.
But are they clean and tidy?
I could easily put up with the frequent rage of a tiny person if my favoured environment of sterile was aspired to and often attained :smilie4:

Squeamous
04-19-2012, 11:01 AM
I agree with this one, sexual aggression turns me off. Sexual subtlety turns me on. I'm not very sexual so it's all a little confusing. I just like looking at cute girls :/

On the last point, I know I'm porky but I think it'd be very unhealthy if I shaved off that much weight.

:drummer:

You guys leave squeams alone, she's just sexually frustrated right now because I won't let her walk her fanny over me.

I already did, you just didn't notice. How's that for subtlety?

You men are so easy. All I have to do is listen and alter my song accordingly, and you come crashing on my rocks time and time again :console:

If I had to criticise Squeams' writing style, there, I'd have to find fault with her narrative. It lurches from detached observer to the protagonist's viewpoint and then back again with nary a nod nor line break.

What this flawed technique did was to intermingle her own stance with that of Mary's to the point that they were indistinguishable.
The results are there for all to see. It's a mess and a particularly misleading one at that. I've had to take her mobile phone from her in class and I sometimes think that she's more interested in boys than my diction.

You're labouring under a misapprehension. The mingling of my stance and Mary's serves to point out how right I am. I have created a position that Mary would find it difficult to counter since it is as you say, indistinguishable from his own. This is also down to the fact that I am probably right. As a general rule of thumb, the closer the answer is to the truth the more likely they are to be indistinguishable from each other :smilie4:
You find this stance unsettling because you inhabit the grey areas between defined poles. There are no grey areas here, so where will your intellect rest Manky, where? You're in limbo. A sort of intellectual purgatory :console:

Squeamous
04-19-2012, 11:02 AM
But are they clean and tidy?
I could easily put up with the frequent rage of a tiny person if my favoured environment of sterile was aspired to and often attained :smilie4:

They are, but sadly if you don't share the same eagerness for cleanliness you get a vase in the face.

ckrit
04-19-2012, 11:41 AM

God no. The hilarious thing is, and this is only my personal experience, that Chinese women especially are fucking vicious!

Yep. That's more in line with my experiences with korean and vietnamese women as well.

edit: The one japanese woman I've been on a friendly basis with was neither vicious nor subservient. She was best described as tiny, and with an all-consuming passion for all things Star Wars so great that I think it might have approached religion. I once told her that George Lucas is a bit of a dick, and thus relations became frosty.

Her trenchcoat was dead cool, though.

Squeamous
04-19-2012, 12:32 PM
God no. The hilarious thing is, and this is only my personal experience, that Chinese women especially are fucking vicious!

Yep. That's more in line with my experiences with korean and vietnamese women as well.

edit: The one japanese woman I've been on a friendly basis with was neither vicious nor subservient. She was best described as tiny, and with an all-consuming passion for all things Star Wars so great that I think it might have approached religion. I once told her that George Lucas is a bit of a dick, and thus relations became frosty.

Imagine if you'd married her!

Something Else
04-19-2012, 12:55 PM
Japponese Ewok babies !1111!11!!!!111!!!

ckrit
04-19-2012, 01:21 PM

manker
04-19-2012, 08:58 PM
:drummer:

I already did, you just didn't notice. How's that for subtlety?

You men are so easy. All I have to do is listen and alter my song accordingly, and you come crashing on my rocks time and time again :console:

You're labouring under a misapprehension. The mingling of my stance and Mary's serves to point out how right I am. I have created a position that Mary would find it difficult to counter since it is as you say, indistinguishable from his own. This is also down to the fact that I am probably right. As a general rule of thumb, the closer the answer is to the truth the more likely they are to be indistinguishable from each other :smilie4:
You find this stance unsettling because you inhabit the grey areas between defined poles. There are no grey areas here, so where will your intellect rest Manky, where? You're in limbo. A sort of intellectual purgatory :console:So your literary device is emulation.
I posit that it will all blow up in your face if Mary comes along and delivers a cutting riposte which completely nullifies your assertions that A) he prefers a woman who wouldn't be demanding cawk all the damn time and B) that his autism doesn't render him socially awkward.

ofuck, you were right all along :o

mjmacky
04-19-2012, 09:16 PM
When I align my stance with Mary, it serves to make me right

Agreed.

mjmacky
04-19-2012, 09:18 PM
Found this while looking for the 2 A holes do karaoke skit. The question I pose is, if you were into this chick, would you still... after this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iuJkXEUR4M

manker
04-19-2012, 09:37 PM
When I align my stance with Mary, it serves to make me right

Agreed.
:lol: sweet.

Also, I couldn't ever envisage being into that chick on the vid but I'll bet the 15 year old awkward kid got his cawk sucked that night.

mjmacky
04-19-2012, 09:40 PM
More info about the vid, the one singing is named Mistress Maya, the other Asian girl is someone named "La Carmina", a fashion blogger from Vancouver who likes to dress gothic lolita style. Her white accent makes her almost seem like a really convincing weeaboo. Anyways, she's pretty cute, the outfits don't hurt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4ed6cM303Y

manker
04-19-2012, 09:58 PM
It's almost seven minutes long, I can't watch all that.

Also, long face is long.
Put a beard on her and it's ben in drag.

Proper Bo
04-19-2012, 10:18 PM

Also, long face is long.

Hill be angry about that one, like.

Proper Bo
04-19-2012, 10:20 PM
He might even chin you

Proper Bo
04-19-2012, 10:21 PM
:coat:

manker
04-19-2012, 10:32 PM
:geptard:

mjmacky
04-19-2012, 11:21 PM
Any history on how jester became jetser?

manker
04-19-2012, 11:28 PM
Any history on how jester became jetser?
transpositional error or something beyond the realm of my comprehension

Squeamous
04-20-2012, 08:33 AM
:geptard:
It was jester joke, no need to humiliate him.

manker
04-20-2012, 09:46 AM
Make them stop D;

Something Else
04-20-2012, 12:28 PM

Also, long face is long.

Hill be angry about that one, like.

He might even chin you

:eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

ckrit
04-20-2012, 02:24 PM

Imagine if you'd married her!
It never could have worked.

Episodes 1-3 suck balls.

mjmacky
04-20-2012, 09:22 PM
I've never met anyone an Florida that could pull off a trenchcoat, without seeming like a looney or a bum. I've met more than a dozen people that have tried though :o

andash
04-24-2012, 09:48 AM
nvm earn ur buck get get rich :P

Artemis
04-24-2012, 10:05 AM

There are pills you can take for that now. :yup:

mjmacky
04-24-2012, 07:33 PM

Reads as, "kidnap people with successful growing businesses"

mjmacky