PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Idol

chalice
04-15-2012, 12:14 PM
Have a good one, mate. Or don't. See if I give a fuck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91OQaPQILZk

SqueamiesEx
04-15-2012, 12:33 PM
Happy Birthday Idol :D

IdolEyes787
04-15-2012, 01:02 PM
Have a good one, mate. Or don't. See if I give a fuck.

And rightfully so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_223jKXKgQ

Old clip when his passion stilled burned the brightest.If you compare that to more recent versions you can see his growth as a performer but also a dimming of the flame.
Thought it might speak to the Irish in you.By that I mean he slurs his words and comes off as a bit drunk obviously.

Squeamous
04-15-2012, 01:14 PM
Happy birthday horse whisperer xx

chalice
04-15-2012, 01:36 PM
Old clip when his passion stilled burned the brightest.If you compare that to more recent versions you can see his growth as a performer but also a dimming of the flame.
Thought it might speak to the Irish in you.By that I mean he slurs his words and comes off as a bit drunk obviously.

Don't you stereotype me, you moose-fucking Inuit terrorist. I'll have you know that I haven't imbibed alcohol in about three weeks, and when it comes to slurring, at least I punctuate when I mispronunciate.

megabyteme
04-15-2012, 02:41 PM
Idol: Try not to die today. If you did, there is a chance the coroners could mix up the dates between "born" and "died" and it might look as if you had never lived. Please remember this, and try to die tomorrow, or whatever.

All due respects for your birthday, blah blah blah. :)

IdolEyes787
04-15-2012, 02:48 PM
Idol: Try not to die today. If you did, there is a chance the coroners could mix up the dates between "born" and "died" and it might look as if you had never lived. Please remember this, and try to die tomorrow, or whatever.

All due respects for your birthday, blah blah blah. :)Respect is fine but you can't play Angry Birds on respect so where's my iPad you cheap motherfucker?
Also don't insult my with the line "I need the money to buy clothes for my kids" because obviously they are too young to care about fashion.

IdolEyes787
04-15-2012, 02:52 PM
Don't you stereotype me, you moose-fucking Inuit terrorist. I'll have you know that I haven't imbibed alcohol in about three weeks, and when it comes to slurring, at least I punctuate when I mispronunciate.

Blow up a couple igloos and suddenly everyone labels you a terrorist. U ningakpok bro?

chalice
04-15-2012, 03:00 PM

Blow up a couple igloos and suddenly everyone labels you a terrorist. U ningakpok bro?

It could've been considerably worse. I could've called you French.

Snee
04-15-2012, 05:36 PM
Happy birthday, you big fruit.

Here's something canadian (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmbw8OycJrE), and movie-related too, so you have to like it!1

teflon05
04-15-2012, 05:45 PM
I know what you really crave for your birthday, so here you go, from a fellow countryman & all. Promise not to get too turned on though, or someone might have to hose you down or somethin'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx2GNaD-xXc

manker
04-15-2012, 06:11 PM

IdolEyes787
04-15-2012, 06:43 PM

Here's something canadian (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmbw8OycJrE), and movie-related too, so you have to like it!1

And it's it the 100th anniversary of the sinking and my sister lives in Halifax and she's going to the ceremony at the Fairview Cemetery and I hate Celine Dion.Wow that's cosmically deep like.

IdolEyes787
04-15-2012, 06:46 PM
I know what you really crave for your birthday, so here you go, from a fellow countryman & all. Promise not to get too turned on though, or someone might have to hose you down or somethin'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx2GNaD-xXc

Are trying to tell me that you want to be my boyfriend?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoFXbt2tfbU

IdolEyes787
04-15-2012, 06:54 PM

And it's it the 100th anniversary of the sinking and my sister lives in Halifax and she's going to the ceremony at the Fairview Cemetery and I hate Celine Dion.Wow that's cosmically deep like.

141 Irish died on the Titanic.It would have been fewer but many were too drunk to get to the lifeboats beaten back in the water by White Star officers ,those English bastards.107978

chalice
04-15-2012, 06:59 PM

141 Irish died on the Titanic.It would have been fewer but many were too drunk to get to the lifeboats beaten back in the water by White Star officers ,those English bastards.107978

I'd be incensed by that, but I'm sick, sore and fucking tired of hearing about that bastard piece of shit boat. They've just opened a multi-million megabucks Titanic Centre in Belfast. Apparently this will save our economy and the foreigners will flock here to get a butchers at it.

It's a sad state of affairs when your chief tourist attraction is based on a fucking disaster. At least the Poles didn't build Auschwitz. Or maybe they did, but they sure as fuck didn't want to.

manker
04-15-2012, 07:11 PM
Yeah. Forgive my complete ignorance about this. But wtf is all the sudden interest in Titanic?
I had to download it for my missus to watch, then my niece asked me to as well. Also, notable member of the Twitterati, Sonny Botson, posted a screen shot full of idiots asking about it.

In other news, I did a spot of wallpapering today. What do you reckon?

megabyteme
04-15-2012, 07:11 PM
If the Irish had built the Titanic, maybe it would have swerved around the icebergs. :idunno:

chalice
04-15-2012, 07:14 PM
If the Irish had built the Titanic, maybe it would have swerved around the icebergs. :idunno:

The Irish did build it, you nut. Well, Belfast protestant Irish. That's why it sank.

chalice
04-15-2012, 07:15 PM
Yeah. Forgive my complete ignorance about this. But wtf is all the sudden interest in Titanic?
I had to download it for my missus to watch, then my niece asked me to as well. Also, notable member of the Twitterati, Sonny Botson, posted a screen shot full of idiots asking about it.

Chrome plugs. Noice.

manker
04-15-2012, 07:17 PM

The Irish did build it, you nut. Well, Belfast protestant Irish. That's why it sank.:lol:

I was just about to post that and ask wtf else would they be building a museum in Belfast. I'm glad I didn't have to though, it might have made mbm feel a little sheepish.

manker
04-15-2012, 07:18 PM

Chrome plugs. Noice.
Yeah, the wallpaper itself also has real chrome in it. I simply won't have any other metal in my home. but. Wallpapering and Titanic.
These questions aren't just going to go away.

megabyteme
04-15-2012, 08:07 PM
The Irish did build it, you nut. Well, Belfast protestant Irish. That's why it sank.:lol:

I was just about to post that and ask wtf else would they be building a museum in Belfast. I'm glad I didn't have to though, it might have made mbm feel a little sheepish.

Three thousand Northern Irish workers worked on the construction of the Titanic out of a total of 15,000 workers in Harland and Wolff. http://www.my-secret-northern-ireland.com/history-of-titanic.html

I'm still not entirely certain I misread the section. 3000/15000 is not quite "Irish built".

chalice
04-15-2012, 08:09 PM
:lol:

Three thousand Northern Irish workers worked on the construction of the Titanic out of a total of 15,000 workers in Harland and Wolff. http://www.my-secret-northern-ireland.com/history-of-titanic.html

I'm still not entirely certain I misread the section. 3000/15000 is not quite "Irish built".

It is if it was built in Ireland.

chalice
04-15-2012, 08:12 PM
I can't believe I'm talking about the Titanic. I come to the internets to get away from the cunt.

Snee
04-15-2012, 08:12 PM

Half of the merkins on facebook just discovered it was real!1

It's either that or the anniversary, who knows :idunno:

manker
04-15-2012, 08:15 PM

It is if it was built in Ireland.And by an Irish construction company.

It's no big deal if you didn't know, mbm :idunno:

manker
04-15-2012, 08:19 PM

Half of the merkins on facebook just discovered it was real!1

It's either that or the anniversary, who knows :idunno:
I was just about to say that they have one of them every year. And then I realised it was about a hundred years ago. And then I googled and found that it was exactly one hundred years ago.

:pinch:

So that's that cleared up. What about my wallpapering, you phillistinistic bunch of bar-stewards.

chalice
04-15-2012, 08:21 PM
Yeah, it's no big deal MBM. You did read it wrong, though. The entirety of the H&W workforce was 15,000. 3000 of that workforce worked on the ship. The rest were out killing catholics and getting pished.

IdolEyes787
04-15-2012, 08:25 PM
Yeah, it's no big deal MBM. You did read it wrong, though. The entirety of the H&W workforce was 15,000. 3000 of that workforce worked on the ship. The rest were out killing catholics and getting pished.

I actually laughed out loud.

manker
04-15-2012, 09:11 PM
*lol*

Fishy2
04-15-2012, 09:33 PM
Best thread for a while, oh and Happy Birthday Idol

Artemis
04-15-2012, 09:56 PM
A Fucking big :hbd: with candles 'n' shit idol you maple syrup slurping maniac.

Now Chavis, your favorite subject, after the loss of Titanic the men of Harland & Wolff used to say ' she was fine when she left here'. A bit of dark humor I've always personally admired.

mjmacky
04-15-2012, 10:36 PM
Titanic is in 3D I hear and that's why it's 100th is being such a big deal. Today's a good a day as any to end it Idol, or tomorrow.

IdolEyes787
04-15-2012, 10:42 PM

Now Chavis, your favorite subject, after the loss of Titanic the men of Harland & Wolff used to say ' she was fine when she left here'. A bit of dark humor I've always personally admired.

Thanks and just let me say you've always seemed to me to be uncommonly smart for a descendant of common criminals.
OK ..................... sorry just had to check to see that my wallet was still there mate.

IdolEyes787
04-15-2012, 10:44 PM
Titanic is in 3D I hear and that's why it's 100th is being such a big deal. Today's a good a day as any to end it Idol, or tomorrow.But the sun will come out tomorrow.

Bet your bottom dollar.

manker
04-15-2012, 10:46 PM

Thanks and just let me say you've always seemed to me to be uncommonly smart for a descendant of common criminals.
OK ..................... sorry just had to check to see that my wallet was still there mate.
Wut.
He's Scotch.

Oh, nvm.

IdolEyes787
04-15-2012, 10:53 PM
Titanic is in 3D I hear and that's why it's 100th is being such a big deal. Today's a good a day as any to end it Idol, or tomorrow.

Say Happy Birthday you know you want to.:)

IdolEyes787
04-15-2012, 10:54 PM
Wut.
He's Scotch.

Oh, nvm.

Are the Scotch the lower caste of the British Isles, I thought that was the Welsh?

mjmacky
04-15-2012, 10:56 PM
But the sun will come out tomorrow.

As annoyed as I am by the sun, that just sounds like another reason to end it before tomorrow.

mjmacky
04-15-2012, 10:58 PM

Say Happy Birthday you know you want to.:)

I hope you throw every gift out and burn every card just to spite anyone that made an issue out of the day. That's what I'd say if I thought you were getting gifts and cards.

manker
04-15-2012, 11:03 PM
Wut.
He's Scotch.

Oh, nvm.

Are the Scotch the lower caste of the British Isles, I thought that was the Welsh?Well, I guess there is some kind of hierarchy.

You've got your Celts and then everything else is just pish.

Something Else
04-15-2012, 11:26 PM
Happy Birthday IdleEyes

OlegL
04-15-2012, 11:55 PM
Happy birthday!

Artemis
04-16-2012, 12:02 AM
Happy birthday!

You're no fun since Tesco dropped the banhammer on you Oleg, all the troll has seeped out of you, it's sad really. :sad1:

ckrit
04-16-2012, 11:19 AM
So that's that cleared up. What about my wallpapering, you phillistinistic bunch of bar-stewards.

Looks good. Shame you couldn't afford to do all the walls, however.

manker
04-16-2012, 11:42 AM

Looks good. Shame you couldn't afford to do all the walls, however.
:happy:
That fuck for that, I thought it was some kind of conspiracy.

I woke up really early on Sunday morning, full of the kind of impetus one only gets when still a bit pished from the night before, and decided to do a spot of decorating. I was only going to paint the room and put some up some new curtains that we'd bought. I thought then it would be cool if I didn't have to go to B&Q or wherever to get the paint, so I texted a few people to ask if they had any white paint that they didn't want.

Turned out I managed to spawn 25 litres of paint, six rolls of wallpaper, four brushes, a roller, two trays, some dust sheets, masking tape, wallpaper paste, filler, a filling knife thing, a flat screen 17" tellybox and a helper.

It put me in such a good mood that I didn't begrudge doing the actual decorating.

Artemis
04-17-2012, 02:20 AM
We've been doing a spot of redecorating here in the antipodes as well (no alcohol the night before but, there were pinstripes involved). My daughter's room is now all pink and white and she is just revelling in it. The son's room is next * sigh.

Quarterquack
04-17-2012, 08:15 AM
I waited the customary 2 days before wishing you happy birthday. Parties in Toronto usually end in death, so there's no reason to start festivities without knowing exactly how they'll end.

manker
04-17-2012, 09:42 AM
We've been doing a spot of redecorating here in the antipodes as well (no alcohol the night before but, there were pinstripes involved). My daughter's room is now all pink and white and she is just revelling in it. The son's room is next * sigh.Pics :01:

I could take some phoaties of the finished room too, I am thinking it would be a bit boring and that it might also be a bit gay but I'm sure I've built up enough man points to be able to sustain the hit should demand dictate.

:eyebrows:

IdolEyes787
04-17-2012, 11:04 AM
Parties in Toronto usually end in death, so there's no reason to start festivities without knowing exactly how they'll end.

I'm not Black or South Asian.Also for the last fucking thyme I don't live in fucking Toronto.

Quarterquack
04-17-2012, 08:45 PM
Parties in Toronto usually end in death, so there's no reason to start festivities without knowing exactly how they'll end.

I'm not Black or South Asian.Also for the last fucking thyme I don't live in fucking Toronto.

Right, and you "don't" watch Louie. Look, the things we don't admit are usually closest to our hearts, so I respect your comments on the matter.

Artemis
04-17-2012, 08:56 PM

Calgary? I always figured you for a part time rodeo clown?

IdolEyes787
04-17-2012, 10:08 PM

I live here (http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/399/img0119j.jpg),I leave it you to figure out the particulars.:ermm:

Artemis
04-17-2012, 10:17 PM

I live here (http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/399/img0119j.jpg),I leave it you to figure out the particulars.:ermm:

I had previously seen pictures you had posted of your home, idyllic btw although the garden is trying to eat your house :fear:

But where is the moose?

IdolEyes787
04-17-2012, 11:43 PM
On the loose obviously.

mjmacky
04-18-2012, 12:39 AM

I've driven by that place before, I don't think it's in Canada.

Snee
04-18-2012, 06:06 AM

Nice bench to sleep on, that, and plenty of water to drink in the pool. Good choice.

But what will you do if the owners come back :o

Quarterquack
04-18-2012, 07:32 AM

He'll get fired for mowing the lawn in diagonal lines.

megabyteme
04-18-2012, 07:33 AM
He's obviously already eaten them because I've see interior work he's done . He wouldn't do that if he hadn't already "taken care of the former owners".

Good place to do it too. Ever hear of CSI Canadai? Most of their instruments involve moss on trees and footprints in snow...

IdolEyes787
04-18-2012, 10:47 AM

No I have a crew of Mexican illegals that handle the yard work.

brotherdoobie
04-18-2012, 06:54 PM
Happy Birthday, Idol.

-doobs :cheers:

Artemis
04-19-2012, 06:49 AM

They're a lazy pack of cunts when it comes to trimming the climbing vines. :blink:

IdolEyes787
04-19-2012, 10:56 AM

They're a lazy pack of cunts when it comes to trimming the climbing vines. :blink:

They're Mexicans so calling them lazy cunts is being redundant.
Also clearly it's a treehouse so I don't really see your point.