PDA

View Full Version : What's best about FST?

megabyteme
04-16-2012, 04:38 PM
1. More leeway in terms of free speech than anywhere else

stan
04-16-2012, 04:43 PM
+1 on that.

football
04-16-2012, 04:56 PM
<post deleted>

IdolEyes787
04-16-2012, 07:48 PM

Yeah you can pretty much get away with anything.Why just the other day I posting about how the Chinese are a bunch of108098108098108098
And no one said a thing about it.

Anyway I think we can all agree that the absolute best thing about this site is that are gratefully very few threads like this.

IdolEyes787
04-16-2012, 08:03 PM
Also it's extremely peaceful as hardly anyone ever posts.

megabyteme
04-17-2012, 12:07 AM
Also it's extremely peaceful as hardly anyone ever posts.

Who said you could post here? :dry:

mjmacky
04-17-2012, 12:49 AM
Can we move this to the Drawing Room so that Idol can make it a self-fulfilling prophecy?

Quarterquack
04-17-2012, 01:12 AM
Mjmacky.

P2PDog
04-17-2012, 05:22 AM

<post deleted>

:p

mjmacky
04-17-2012, 06:22 AM
<post deleted>

:p

Also note that manker stated muslims, blacks, jews and lesbians are idiots.

IdolEyes787
04-17-2012, 10:42 AM
Mjmacky.

I was actually going to create a "mjmacky's ego" account to post that but besides being too much work I hate lying.

Quarterquack
04-17-2012, 08:48 PM
Implying that Mjmacky doesn't have an ego, are ya?

IdolEyes787
04-17-2012, 10:10 PM

I'm implying that you're a cawk.

mjmacky
04-18-2012, 12:33 AM

Whenever Idol makes a post that makes no sense, I'll usually just assume it's supposed to be an insult (unless I'm incredibly bored, then I'll just pick it apart like so).

IdolEyes787
04-18-2012, 12:39 AM

Whenever Idol makes a post that makes no sense, I'll usually just assume it's supposed to be an insult (unless I'm incredibly bored, then I'll just pick it apart like so).

Just because you are too dim to understand it doesn't mean that it doesn't make any sense.:ermm:

mjmacky
04-18-2012, 12:41 AM

Just because you are too dim to understand it doesn't mean that it doesn't make any sense.:ermm:

Idol, you are forgetting that you are you and I am me, now does that make any sense?

zot
04-18-2012, 04:59 AM
Somehow I'm getting the impression that some of the posters here just might be on a mission to push the limits and thus disprove the opening post's observations.

I admit that I've known a few sites where it seemed the mods would prefer to lock or shutter a long rambling inane thread than bother to spend time actually reading it. Or if a thread gets hijacked, just get rid of the whole thing instead of picking through the trash. Or even disallow a long list of banned topics (that seem to change almost daily). I think we've probably all visited what we might call a forum-from-hell or chatroom-from-hell and were glad to get out.

I would agree that this place hardly qualifies any kind of Nazi camp.

megabyteme
04-18-2012, 06:23 AM
Somehow I'm getting the impression that some of the posters here just might be on a mission to push the limits and thus disprove the opening post's observations.

There is also the strong chance that those "pushing the limits" are reveling in the joy of doing so. Under such a situation, one is not rebelling against an oppressive authority who would work to limit, but celebrating those outer limits with others (including the "authority") who recognize the rarity in which one can have such furtile grounds for conversation, argumentation, silliness, interruptions, due neural realignment, fun, and nearly anything else that could come up.*

*Real-life creepy, obsessed stalkers need to find some other place to dwell. That one played out. :lookaroun

mjmacky
04-18-2012, 07:36 AM
Why doesn't zot come to the lounge more often?

Artemis
04-19-2012, 07:06 AM

His preconceptions would be horribly shattered?

He just seems to be all fluffy bunny hopping along, he obviously hasn't met the irish cunthammer on a badhair day, maybe the lounge is a bad thing. :fear:

mjmacky
04-19-2012, 08:59 AM

He just seems to be all fluffy bunny hopping along, he obviously hasn't met the irish cunthammer on a badhair day, maybe the lounge is a bad thing. :fear:

The ch-word is totally harmless if you can halve a brain. Could we at least sponsor an avatar for zot? I'd prefer to make his posts immediately recognizable when I come across him. He could either be apathetic or making a point with not having one at this point, the former is easily resolved and if it's the latter, well then a little bullying might fix that.

manker
04-19-2012, 10:18 AM

The ch-word is totally harmless if you can halve a brain. Could we at least sponsor an avatar for zot? I'd prefer to make his posts immediately recognizable when I come across him. An avatar, you say. Good shout.

I think zot would be good in the lounge, I've often found myself wondering about his interior decorating skillz and I have literally no idea if the guy has a beard.
What's worse is that I've no way of finding out at present.

Also, might I suggest anon as another candidate. I know you have the hots for zot but I think anon is my favourite on-topicer. The guy has a sense of humour and I recently discovered (:balustrade:) that he lives in Argentina and the UK might be at war with them soon.

hmmz. Disme has the potential to be a pantomime villain, what with him being foreign and all. Perhaps he should post more in the lounge, too.

anon
04-19-2012, 12:44 PM
Also, might I suggest anon as another candidate. I know you have the hots for zot but I think anon is my favourite on-topicer. The guy has a sense of humour and I recently discovered (:balustrade:) that he lives in Argentina and the UK might be at war with them soon.

If there's also Spaniards in the lounge, double trouble is all I can say.

IdolEyes787
04-19-2012, 07:43 PM

I think there's a crazed Mexican.You could hablar to him about barrio crime and smoking weed and thongs and stuff.

mjmacky
04-19-2012, 09:51 PM
The ch-word is totally harmless if you can halve a brain. Could we at least sponsor an avatar for zot? I'd prefer to make his posts immediately recognizable when I come across him. An avatar, you say. Good shout.

I think zot would be good in the lounge, I've often found myself wondering about his interior decorating skillz and I have literally no idea if the guy has a beard.
What's worse is that I've no way of finding out at present.

hmmz. Disme has the potential to be a pantomime villain, what with him being foreign and all. Perhaps he should post more in the lounge, too.

Don't you question my love for anon, he's got an avatar and more than 300 lounge posts so I just didn't call a mob on him. So I guess I'll second your suggestion anyway.

Could you show him how to cut his hair?

manker
04-19-2012, 10:11 PM
Didn't call a mob on him.
You asians and your crazy idioms.

mjmacky
04-19-2012, 11:23 PM

I was the only one calling mobs... you have misinterpreted.

manker
04-19-2012, 11:40 PM

I was the only one calling mobs... you have misinterpreted.I had assumed you were some kind of ringleader amongst your people and spoke for a small number of them.

mjmacky
04-20-2012, 01:29 AM
I was the only one calling mobs... you have misinterpreted.I had assumed you were some kind of ringleader amongst your people and spoke for a small number of them.

My mobs are completely egalitarian.

Artemis
04-20-2012, 08:08 AM
You could ask Idol if he would let his gardners off work long enough to use his computer and have a drink before they pass out from exhaustion? That would bring some new spanish speakers (briefly) into view.

IdolEyes787
04-20-2012, 11:14 AM
You could ask Idol if he would let his gardners off work long enough to use his computer and have a drink before they pass out from exhaustion? That would bring some new spanish speakers (briefly) into view.

Heeeeey this iz Pedro.Mr Idol is out so me and my cholos have broken in to iz house to look for drugs and leeequor and surf for hot little mamacitas on the internet. Que pasa ese?

Also wtf iz a gardner ,gringo?

Artemis
04-20-2012, 11:25 AM

Heeeeey this iz Pedro.Mr Idol is out so me and my cholos have broken in to iz house to look for drugs and leeequor and surf for hot little mamacitas on the internet. Que pasa ese?

A 'gardner' is what happens when you type shit while slightly hammered then fail at the proofreading part of the exercise (it's still a fucking struggle ), but at least I'm only mildly illiterate when pissed, some of the poasters here can barely chew and comb their hair at the same time. :blink:

megabyteme
04-20-2012, 01:11 PM

manker
04-20-2012, 04:02 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/samsamsamsam/ziggy.png

megabyteme
04-20-2012, 05:15 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/samsamsamsam/ziggy.png

And, unless I'm mistaken, we have a GBC application...

mjmacky
04-20-2012, 09:40 PM
What's a Mexican have to do around here to gardner some respect?

IdolEyes787
04-20-2012, 10:52 PM
What's best about FST? I get to network with other One Direction fans.:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1xs_xPb46M&amp;feature=relmfu

mjmacky
04-20-2012, 10:57 PM
I thought that in this day and age that any new boy bands would immediately disclose that all their members are open homosexuals. Not in any negative way, but that our societies can acquire that information and not lash out in response.

teflon05
04-20-2012, 10:57 PM
Wow...That might possibly be the most UN-heterosexual video I've ever watched. Well, besides that David Bowie/Mick Jagger Dancing in the Streets video. Nothing's gayer than that, but that one runs a close 2nd.

IdolEyes787
04-20-2012, 10:59 PM
Jealousy rears it's ugly head.

teflon05
04-20-2012, 11:01 PM
Jealousy rears it's ugly head.

You said "rears"

and "head"

IdolEyes787
04-20-2012, 11:03 PM
I didn't see any way to work "butt plug" into the post you little bugger.

Anyway all you other Directioners feel free to tweet me @tenflon05isabighomo:)

teflon05
04-20-2012, 11:07 PM
I guess you're right...jealousy rears it's ugly buttplug just doesn't sound the same. And I'm not a homo...I don't think :ermm:

mjmacky
04-21-2012, 01:38 AM

A good marketer would know how to "plug" just about anything.

megabyteme
04-21-2012, 11:08 AM

If you remember, Idol recently plugged an ENTIRE Boy Band. That' s gotta count for somethin'... :O

I've also been hearing a lot about the Irish plugging The Titanic. It might be wise to be on the lookout for anyone dressed in green, with pointy shoes, carrying small pots, and coveting rainbows.

Never mind, we were already looking out for Boy Bands. :idunno:

mjmacky
04-21-2012, 11:30 AM

If you remember, Idol recently plugged an ENTIRE Boy Band. That' s gotta count for somethin'... :O

I heard it was all within the same hour!

IdolEyes787
04-21-2012, 11:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJO3ROT-A4E

teflon05
04-21-2012, 11:43 AM
On a scale of 1 to 10 buttplugs, 10 being gayest, I'd give that a solid 8. I think you can do better though...

Chewie
04-21-2012, 11:45 AM
I don't know about the best thing but the very worst is that manker has been made a mod.

I mean he's a complete and utter nice bloke

Last edited by manker; 21st Apr 2012 at 12:50 PM.

IdolEyes787
04-21-2012, 11:46 AM
I'm amazed that someone could find five approximately 18 year old guys who could carry a tune and who still hadn't hit puberty.

teflon05
04-21-2012, 11:53 AM
...And who will most likely, make more money by age 20 than I will by the time I retire :blink:

Chewie
04-21-2012, 11:55 AM
Doesn't their manager have their testicles in a series of jars on his mantlepiece?

IdolEyes787
04-21-2012, 11:58 AM
As it's Simon Cowell that's entirely possible.

Chewie
04-21-2012, 12:07 PM
Shows what I know - thought it was the Oirish one.

megabyteme
04-21-2012, 04:18 PM
I'm amazed that someone could find five approximately 18 year old guys who could carry a tune and who still hadn't hit puberty.

Have you tried a karaoke contest in the BT section? :unsure: