PDA

View Full Version : i love this site

sonic1
04-18-2012, 04:05 AM
:)hi everyone i really apreciate everyones hard work here for the movies games music and well everything again thanks for everyones hard work really apreciated i truly hope it continues on

IdolEyes787
04-18-2012, 10:54 AM
this site is awsome i joined astraweb not to long ago i have to says its by far the best fast downloads movies games software i really apreciate everyones work here Again Awsome Site :D

Sad that you've run out of new material so soon.

Artemis
04-18-2012, 11:03 AM
Actually if you check the post history he just keeps saying the same thing over and over again, sort of like one of those dolls with the string you pull and it has two or three different phrases. Sonic is going to turn into a spambomb or a bad bittard, it's your flip of the coin this time idol....

chalice
04-18-2012, 11:39 AM
See, it's threads like this that gets a person yoked with the notoriety for being an evil harshist, when really the only sane response is call the OP a fucking vacuous spastic who needs to fuck the fuck off and slam his saccharine fucking face in a car door.

sonic1
04-18-2012, 03:00 PM
look i was just saying i apreciate the content here what is is your damn problem do have have something against me or something, yeah so what i said the same things twice in my post, if anything you should back the hell off.:angry:

Proper Bo
04-18-2012, 03:08 PM
Well that certainly made you look less of a vacuous spastic.

chalice
04-18-2012, 03:17 PM
PM from Vacuous Spastic

i read your post on my thread, what is your damn problem as i said so what i made two topics about saying i apreciate the site apparently you dont have no respect for someone if you dont have nothing nice to says dont says a damn thing then i dont apreciate being talked to that way SO YOU BACK THE FUCK OFF.

:lol:

Are you 12, or just a 42 year old fucking crack baby brought up by nuns?

sonic1
04-18-2012, 03:19 PM
look if you dont have nothing nice to says then dont say nothing at all then. geesh what the hell is wrong with these people on this fourm

chalice
04-18-2012, 03:21 PM
look if you dont have nothing nice to says then dont say nothing at all then. geesh what the hell is wrong with these people on this fourm

So you're saying that you don't really love the site. Make up your noodle, you fucking inbred catamite.

Proper Bo
04-18-2012, 03:23 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/forums/90-BT-Invites (http://hahgay.com)

I'm sure you'll fit in well

sonic1
04-18-2012, 03:24 PM
Apparently your the 12 year old, obviously you have no respect for no one including your self i make one post saying i apreciate the site and then this, it seems you have alot of problems so might i says you can take a one way trip to hell.:D

chalice
04-18-2012, 03:28 PM
Apparently your the 12 year old, obviously you have no respect for no one including your self i make one post saying i apreciate the site and then this, it seems you have alot of problems so might i says you can take a one way trip to hell.:D

It's not my fault the chicken coop you were raised in shielded you from the cruel rigours of the internets. Go and play with your dollies and let the adults talk.

sonic1
04-18-2012, 03:32 PM

It's not my fault the chicken coop you were raised in shielded you from the cruel rigours of the internets. Go and play with your dollies and let the adults talk.
What ever man your only hurting your self if you to continue to act like a child and post like a damn fool, then by my guess buddy from here on i will ignore all your negative post have a nice day.

chalice
04-18-2012, 03:37 PM
What ever man your only hurting your self if you to continue to act like a child and post like a damn fool, then by my guess buddy from here on i will ignore all your negative post have a nice day.

If you keep on posting like a chimpanzee, you're gonna have to ignore just about everybody in the lounge. It won't work out well for you.

Tell you what, I'll make you a deal. Post something even remotely interesting, in some semblance of English, which doesn't make you look like a nine year old girl at a sleepover and I'll leave you alone.

Until then, I'm afraid you'll just have consider yourself under my instruction. Now, what colour panties are you wearing?

sonic1
04-18-2012, 03:48 PM

If you keep on posting like a chimpanzee, you're gonna have to ignore just about everybody in the lounge. It won't work out well for you.

Tell you what, I'll make you a deal. Post something even remotely interesting, in some semblance of English, which doesn't make you look like a nine year old girl at a sleepover and I'll leave you alone.

Until then, I'm afraid you'll just have consider yourself under my instruction. Now, what colour panties are you wearing?
What the hell is wrong with you, do you have some type of mental problem or do you just love picking on people, apparently you have alot of problems to work out since your posting like a child by says harsh words who really looks likes one its you my friend. i have nothing else to say if you want to be a jackass you go right on ahead.

chalice
04-18-2012, 03:56 PM

What the hell is wrong with you, do you have some type of mental problem or do you just love picking on people, apparently you have alot of problems to work out since your posting like a child by says harsh words who really looks likes one its you my friend. i have nothing else to say if you want to be a jackass you go right on ahead.

Well, it's definitely a collection of words, I'll give you that. Wouldn't go nuts and go so far as to call it a sentence, but it's a start.

What will your next thread be, monkoid? 'What's Your Favourite My Little Pony'? 'When Lampposts Attack'? 'How To Rid Your Tongue Of Those Pesky Brown Stains'?

sonic1
04-18-2012, 04:05 PM

Well, it's definitely a collection of words, I'll give you that. Wouldn't go nuts and go so far as to call it a sentence, but it's a start.

What will your next thread be, monkoid? 'What's Your Favourite My Little Pony'? 'When Lampposts Attack'? 'How To Rid Your Tongue Of Those Pesky Brown Stains'?
i reported your previous post since your violating the rules of this site. i truly hope you get banned

chalice
04-18-2012, 04:15 PM

i reported your previous post since your violating the rules of this site. i truly hope you get banned

Oh noes. Reported by a gormless n00b. This is the lounge, child. Get used to me. I'm going nowhere. You're violating the rules of the English language, not to mention peoples' eyeballs.

sonic1
04-18-2012, 04:20 PM

Oh noes. Reported by a gormless n00b. This is the lounge, child. Get used to me. I'm going nowhere. You're violating the rules of the English language, not to mention peoples' eyeballs.
say what ever i do not care as i've said your only hurting your self by continuing this petty game

chalice
04-18-2012, 04:44 PM
Sheesh, you try to do a n00b a favour. Ease it on in, so to speak. Grease his way for him with gentle tuition and this is the thanks I get.

Didn't they teach you any manners in the girl scouts?

sonic1
04-18-2012, 05:11 PM
Sheesh, you try to do a n00b a favour. Ease it on in, so to speak. Grease his way for him with gentle tuition and this is the thanks I get.

why dont you say that to my face, you Punk ass its very easy to hide behind a computer

chalice
04-18-2012, 05:14 PM

why dont you say that to my face, you Punk ass its very easy to hide behind your computer

What would you do to me? Would you snap my arm like a twig? Do you have a moustache? Do you like balustrades?

IdolEyes787
04-18-2012, 05:14 PM

sonic1
04-18-2012, 05:22 PM
[QUOTE=sonic1;3668364]
why dont you say that to my face, you Punk ass its very easy to hide behind your computer

What would you do to me? Would you snap my arm like a twig? Do you have a moustache? Do you like balustrades?[/QUO i have nothing else to say to you.

chalice
04-18-2012, 05:26 PM
[QUOTE=chavis;3668365]

What would you do to me? Would you snap my arm like a twig? Do you have a moustache? Do you like balustrades?[/QUO i have nothing else to say to you.

You love it, you little ripened sphincter you. Come back and I'll let you have a go in my Wendy House.

IdolEyes787
04-18-2012, 05:37 PM
:(

sonic1
04-18-2012, 05:58 PM
what ever if you all want to continue to act like utter FOOLS go right on.

thebazzla
04-18-2012, 06:08 PM
don't mind him sonic. chavis is being his charming self as usual............................

chalice
04-18-2012, 06:08 PM

That's not very nice. I was only being friendly. I like the way you capitalised the fools part. You made it bigger to emphasise it, didn't you. That's some devious fucking tactics right there, Elmer.

For someone who has nothing more to say, you sure as fuck talk an awful lot of shite.

IdolEyes787
04-18-2012, 06:18 PM
For someone who has nothing more to say, you sure as fuck talk an awful lot of shite.

That's uncalled for .I suggest you BACK OFF!!!

Oops too late.Now you've gone and done it.

sonic1
04-18-2012, 06:19 PM

That's not very nice. I was only being friendly. I like the way you capitalised the fools part. You made it bigger to emphasise it, didn't you. That's some devious fucking tactics right there, Elmer.

look i did not start this you did the only thing i was saying is i apreciate the site and the users that post content here theres nothing bad about that

chalice
04-18-2012, 06:22 PM

sonic1
04-18-2012, 06:24 PM
ok iam done, Please close this thread

chalice
04-18-2012, 06:30 PM
Was it something I said?

thebazzla
04-18-2012, 06:34 PM
obviously not....................

Artemis
04-18-2012, 09:00 PM
Awwww, I feel bad now, Sonic wasn't a spambomb ticking away, nor a bittard champing at the bit for the trade sextion, he's a genuine wide eyed mong that lost it's way and fell head first into the evil lounge :fear:
On the plus side,Sonic you'll either grow a pair of balls or stop talking to us run away shrieking, or you could just continue to hurl kindergarten level insults that we have never heard before at us in an attempt to crush our collective will. :naughty:

sonic1
04-18-2012, 09:11 PM
cant you guys just give it a rest already, apparently you have nothing better to do iam getting sick of all this stupid shit just give a rest already.

manker
04-18-2012, 09:15 PM
apparently you have nothing better to do
You caught on quick :)

IdolEyes787
04-18-2012, 09:28 PM
stop talking to us[/s] run away shrieking, or you could just continue to hurl kindergarten level insults that we have never heard before at us in an attempt to crush our collective will. :naughty:

Down Under they apparently toss the youngins to the dingos and those that survive are then deemed worthy of going on to become barbequers of shrimp and drinkers of Fosters Lager.
Harsh but it's necessary to weed out the weaklings.

manker
04-18-2012, 09:36 PM
I had a text a few years ago from a mate that said; 'fancy coming out for a larger?'

I had absolutely no idea what he meant but assumed he was either wanted me to be gay or it was some kind of invitation to a fast food eatery.
Obviously, I didn't reply but I see now that I may have missed out on a beer.

Artemis
04-18-2012, 10:00 PM
I had a text a few years ago from a mate that said; 'fancy coming out for a larger?'

I had absolutely no idea what he meant but assumed he was either wanted me to be gay or it was some kind of invitation to a fast food eatery.
Obviously, I didn't reply but I see now that I may have missed out on a beer.
But with it being 50/50 a refreshing beverage or an enlarged anus I would have stayed away from that malformed invitation myself. :blink:

Artemis
04-24-2012, 05:13 AM
Sonic the hedgehog hasn't come back to say how much he loves us any more? :wub: Chavis was only funnin', really he's a big pussycat, you've just got to get to know him for the lovable, affable lighthearted jokester he is.

megabyteme
04-24-2012, 07:12 AM
Hey guys, I love this site and lollipops, and gingerbread houses, and teddy bears, things with lace, caramel frosting, my dogs, and Christmas. I'll post more things I love in upcoming posts. :wub:

Chewie
04-24-2012, 08:37 AM
Hey guys, I love this site and lollipops, and gingerbread houses, and teddy bears, things with lace, caramel frosting, my dogs, and Christmas. I'll post more things I love in upcoming posts. :wub:can I b yor fwendx lolkthx

megabyteme
04-24-2012, 09:01 AM
And Chewie. :happy:

manker
04-24-2012, 09:11 AM
Hoi, Chewie. You are conspicuous by your absence in the beard thread.
And you, the most famous, nay, the inaugural fst beard wearer.

Get to it :happy:

IdolEyes787
04-24-2012, 10:39 AM
Hey guys, I love this site and lollipops, and gingerbread houses, and teddy bears, things with lace, caramel frosting, my dogs, and Christmas. I'll post more things I love in upcoming posts. :wub:

That's harsh leaving unicorns and rainbows and fluffy kittens off your list.I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that you may well be the Devil incarnate.

megabyteme
04-24-2012, 01:22 PM

That's harsh leaving unicorns and rainbows and fluffy kittens off your list.I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that you may well be the Devil incarnate.

I was going to blog about those, killjoy. :dry:

Chewie
04-24-2012, 10:24 PM
And Chewie. :happy:+1

Hoi, Chewie. You are conspicuous by your absence in the beard thread.
And you, the most famous, nay, the inaugural fst beard wearer.

Get to it :happy:109289
That's me. Really. Well, not really, but I looked exactly like that when I was his age.

manker
04-25-2012, 01:19 AM
I look a bit like Henson.

Fake tan, shaved legs, the lot.

Edit: I just google image searched him; it's like a fly's eye view of a mirror :smilie4:

Chewie
04-25-2012, 09:40 AM
I see what you mean. I believe you are, like myself, of Welsh stock and probably sport the usual Mark Hughes type of slightly flattened features face, and Henson images do indeed look like that feature set taken through a fish-eye lenses.
I'm not sure I made sence there but WTH.

manker
04-25-2012, 09:46 AM
No I mean I look like Gavin Henson - like he's almost identical to me. Especially in the torso area and his hair circa 2005 :smilie4:
Basically I'm aesthetically everything Idol wishes he was.
Google images throws up multiple similar results and flies view things in octuplicate+

manker
04-25-2012, 09:47 AM
Also, I appear to be the owner of a Sony Vaio.
Is this bad? I've never had any trouble with it in over 2 years :unsure:

ckrit
04-25-2012, 09:57 AM
No I mean I look like Gavin Henson - like he's almost identical to me. Especially in the torso area and his hair circa 2005 :smilie4:
I can see the headlines now. "Mentalist beats up Gavin Henson with baseball bat. Case of mistaken identity."

mjmacky
04-25-2012, 10:10 AM
I also thought Jim Henson... didn't know how to respond. You can't do that manker, just use the last name when there's a much more famous person using it.

manker
04-25-2012, 10:23 AM
I can see the headlines now. "Mentalist beats up Gavin Henson with baseball bat. Case of mistaken identity."
He'd need two bats and use them in the dimachaeri style to get the better of even an unarmed super-gav.

I'm being too kind, Gavin Henson is a modern day Theocles. He'd likely finish his pint while withstanding the initial barrage of bat and then dish some unholy pwnage.

manker
04-25-2012, 10:24 AM
I also thought Jim Henson... didn't know how to respond. You can't do that manker, just use the last name when there's a much more famous person using it.

I've never heard of Jim Henson.
If you google 'henson', it's the gavin variety which dominates results.

So ner.

Artemis
04-25-2012, 10:31 AM

I have the correct tool for your Sony Vaio, it's called a Lump Hammer. :yup:

mjmacky
04-25-2012, 10:40 AM

So ner.

I knew that couldn't be correct, but I went and checked anyway. No Gavin's showed up. However, it occurred to me that you were using the bastard localized version of Google and searched there. What I found was a corporation that panders to welsh hooligans.

megabyteme
04-25-2012, 02:56 PM

So ner.

I knew that couldn't be correct, but I went and checked anyway. No Gavin's showed up. However, it occurred to me that you were using the bastard localized version of Google and searched there. What I found was a corporation that panders to welsh hooligans.

Of course, the Welsh version of Gewgel only returns the same hits for each surch: 97 involving Corgis, 212 involving rain, 412 about something called "cricket", and 32 regarding the Hensen guy. No wonder they've never heard of the Muppets before.

mjmacky
04-25-2012, 03:02 PM
Jim Henson is first result when searching Henson on Google Cymraeg, Cymraeg ftw.

megabyteme
04-25-2012, 03:10 PM
Welsh (Cymraeg or y Gymraeg, pronounced [kəmˈrɑːɨɡ]

Am I just intentionally misreading that pronunciation, or does that word actually sound like "cum rag". :D

mjmacky
04-25-2012, 03:13 PM
S'posed to sound more like cum ride, like their famous amusement park attraction.

Artemis
04-25-2012, 03:52 PM
Welsh (Cymraeg or y Gymraeg, pronounced [kəmˈrɑːɨɡ]

Am I just intentionally misreading that pronunciation, or does that word actually sound like "cum rag". :D

You are just intentionally misreading the pronounciation you merkin. :slap:

megabyteme
04-25-2012, 05:21 PM

You are just intentionally misreading the pronounciation you merkin. :slap:

:shifty:

manker
04-25-2012, 09:44 PM
Fuck you all and your inferior google :snooty:

Chewie
04-25-2012, 10:42 PM

I have the correct tool for your Sony Vaio, it's called a Lump Hammer. :yup:You don't need it. Vaeious have an in-built self destruct timer.

Of course, the Welsh version of Gewgel...Surely, it's spelled 'Gwgl'.

mjmacky
04-25-2012, 10:49 PM

Sniff sniff. You smell that? Yeah, smells like persnickety. Stuffy? Why perwait?

manker
04-25-2012, 10:52 PM

Sniff sniff. You smell that? Yeah, smells like persnickety. Stuffy? Why perwait?
:blink:

Also, what's wrong with Sony Vaio laptops!1

mjmacky
04-25-2012, 10:56 PM
I just wanted to do Snickers rip off. I had a Snickers ice cream bar, and in my opinion is the only way a snickers should taste. Fuck that candy bar.

manker
04-25-2012, 11:08 PM
You really have to start writing with your audience in mind.
I live a commercial free existence. I had assumed this was widely known.

Artemis
04-25-2012, 11:32 PM

Well this isn't the hardware sexshun but Sony love to play this little game. They build this magnesium case around the innards then go 'fuck you, guess how to get in'. From an upgrade/repair point of view they are the most counter productive time wasting pieces of crap ever dreamed up by man. Most manufacturers have a nice simple port below each item that you would normally need access to i.e. a separate access hatch for the SODIMM (RAM), HDD, Mini PCI-e Wireless/BT card etc. Not Sony oh no, usually with the VAIO's you have to go through the keyboard at the top of the machine to get to the bottom the machine (depending on the model). I have one right now that within one month of replacement of a brand new screen the motherboard died. So I am having to dissect the whole thing to get the HDD out + the new screen of course for the client. To put it another way it would be like someone welding the bonnet of your car shut so that you had to check the oil and water by getting underneath the car. The people who designed VAIO's are moron's.

manker
04-25-2012, 11:47 PM

Well this isn't the hardware sexshun but Sony love to play this little game. They build this magnesium case around the innards then go 'fuck you, guess how to get in'. From an upgrade/repair point of view they are the most counter productive time wasting pieces of crap ever dreamed up by man. Most manufacturers have a nice simple port below each item that you would normally need access to i.e. a separate access hatch for the SODIMM (RAM), HDD, Mini PCI-e Wireless/BT card etc. Not Sony oh no, usually with the VAIO's you have to go through the keyboard at the top of the machine to get to the bottom the machine (depending on the model). I have one right now that within one month of replacement of a brand new screen the motherboard died. So I am having to dissect the whole thing to get the HDD out + the new screen of course for the client. To put it another way it would be like someone welding the bonnet of your car shut so that you had to check the oil and water by getting underneath the car. The people who designed VAIO's are moron's.Ohh, that does sound bad.
I bought a pair of Dell desk-tops a long while ago for the office and had a similar problem. Never again.

The case on my Vaio is just grey plastic, altho' I've seen the titanium ones and thought they looked pretty cool.
I probably would have bought one of them if I'd seen it prior to getting mine.

I've got a devil-may-care attitude to laptops. I see them as disposable items. I've built my last three desk-tops and take a modicum of pride in their construction and durability, but basically fuck laptops because everyone in my house just throws them around and insist upon ramming the charger cable into whatever port they damn well like whilst never taking their eyes away from the tellybox.
The Vaio has actually lasted pretty well, considering.

mjmacky
04-26-2012, 01:50 AM
You really have to start writing with your audience in mind.
I live a commercial free existence. I had assumed this was widely known.

Do Brits, as a people, consume Mars products to a sufficient extent to be aware of their tagline as depicted in the following pic, which I've put in spoiler tags because of the poor spelling and copiously sized and aesthetically racist billboard depicted thereon?

mjmacky
04-26-2012, 01:54 AM

Well this isn't the hardware sexshun but Sony love to play this little game. They build this magnesium case around the innards then go 'fuck you, guess how to get in'. From an upgrade/repair point of view they are the most counter productive time wasting pieces of crap ever dreamed up by man. Most manufacturers have a nice simple port below each item that you would normally need access to i.e. a separate access hatch for the SODIMM (RAM), HDD, Mini PCI-e Wireless/BT card etc. Not Sony oh no, usually with the VAIO's you have to go through the keyboard at the top of the machine to get to the bottom the machine (depending on the model). I have one right now that within one month of replacement of a brand new screen the motherboard died. So I am having to dissect the whole thing to get the HDD out + the new screen of course for the client. To put it another way it would be like someone welding the bonnet of your car shut so that you had to check the oil and water by getting underneath the car. The people who designed VAIO's are moron's.

Message from Sony about their Vaio (in a nutshell)

Good luck finding which weak solder joint came apart on the motherboard. Just replace the board, that'll be $550. Come get some fucker.

megabyteme
04-26-2012, 04:06 AM

You do realize our results have vowels, right? :unsure:

mjmacky
04-26-2012, 07:43 AM

You do realize our results have vowels, right? :unsure:

I'd loan him some vowels just to catch a break and shake off my poncho.

manker
04-26-2012, 10:25 AM
Do Brits, as a people, consume Mars products to a sufficient extent to be aware of their tagline as depicted in the following pic, which I've put in spoiler tags because of the poor spelling and copiously sized and aesthetically racist billboard depicted thereon?

What the actual fuck. That is exactly the sort of thing I'd write if I was aiming at pomposity.
Stop studying me :ermm:

manker
04-26-2012, 10:36 AM

You do realize our results have vowels, right? :unsure:Some time ago we Welsh, as a people, decided to forsake vowels in favour of spitting in the face of any foreigner who is trying to communicate with us.

Ever the bridesmaid and never the bride, the US adhered their foreign policy to closely mirror the Welsh Way toward the tail end of the 20th century.

Artemis
04-26-2012, 10:42 AM
You do realize our results have vowels, right? :unsure:Some time ago we Welsh, as a people, decided to forsake vowels in favour of spitting in the face of any foreigner who is trying to communicate with us.

Ever the bridesmaid and never the bride, the US adhered their foreign policy to closely mirror the Welsh Way toward the tail end of the 20th century.

As Blackadder said: ' Never ask for directions in Wales Baldrick, you'll be wiping the spittle from your face for the next two weeks!'

megabyteme
04-26-2012, 10:58 AM
Some time ago we Welsh, as a people, decided to forsake vowels in favour of spitting in the face of any foreigner who is trying to communicate with us.

We're even "generous" enough to go visit most of these people in their own communities terrorist camps. :01:

manker
04-26-2012, 11:27 AM
Blackadder :happy:

===

My favourite part of US foreign policy was labelling countries the Axis of Evil, like it was a movie or something, and then reacting with horror when those countries started (not very) covert nuclear development programmes.

megabyteme
04-26-2012, 11:46 PM
My favourite part of US foreign policy was labelling countries the Axis of Evil, like it was a movie or something, and then reacting with horror when those countries started (not very) covert nuclear development programmes.

So we're better at Risk than poker... :idunno:

mjmacky
04-27-2012, 01:43 AM
What the actual fuck. That is exactly the sort of thing I'd write if I was aiming at pomposity.

I posted it as a quote, so if you click that little link thingy, you'll have cause to smack yourself right in the anterior of your face.

Also, I mess with people's quotes and their context to use against them in general. I tend to avoid it with you since you're numerous posts make it a little extra work to go back and cherry pick your history.

enoughfakefiles
05-02-2012, 06:45 PM
I look a bit like Henson.

Fake tan, shaved legs, the lot.

Edit: I just google image searched him; it's like a fly's eye view of a mirror :smilie4:

Gavin does look like a bloke who'd wear yellow Y fronts as well:happy:

manker
05-02-2012, 07:38 PM
Hoi, they weren't y-fronts.
Heathen :snooty:

manker
05-02-2012, 07:39 PM

I posted it as a quote, so if you click that little link thingy, you'll have cause to smack yourself right in the anterior of your face.

Also, I mess with people's quotes and their context to use against them in general. I tend to avoid it with you since you're numerous posts make it a little extra work to go back and cherry pick your history.Could have sworn I replied to this.
Anyway, yeah. I post a lot of stuff and I'm glad it sticks in your mind as I tend to instantly forget it unless it's particularly mean or funny or both.

Artemis
05-02-2012, 10:15 PM
I see you've put the wheels back on the hedgehogs wheelchair, but have you scared him off entirely manky? :idunno:

manker
05-02-2012, 10:21 PM
I see you've put the wheels back on the hedgehogs wheelchair, but have you scared him off entirely manky? :idunno:It's that jungle guy you're thinking of in the other thread, I think. Had to disable him for a couple of days.
sonic was never banned or 'owt. He seems like a decent, if over enthusiastic and sensitive, soul.

Artemis
05-02-2012, 10:29 PM
I see you've put the wheels back on the hedgehogs wheelchair, but have you scared him off entirely manky? :idunno:It's that jungle guy you're thinking of in the other thread, I think. Had to disable him for a couple of days.
sonic was never banned or 'owt. He seems like a decent, if over enthusiastic and sensitive, soul.

You know you're right, I got confused by the brand of loudmouthed frog, junglebook it is back from disabled land, whether he will actually reappear was the question I was questioning since his last fred was along the lines of you all suck nvm i'm outies or something similarly brain damaged. The fred didn't get much further because you disabled him mid tard.