PDA

View Full Version : Am I a thread murderer?

Artemis
04-18-2012, 06:55 AM
I just notice an inordinate amount of threads die an unfortunate death after I post in them. I can take this two ways. I murdered the thread. or my post sucked so badly that no one else wishes to associate themselves with that shite. Personally I will take the high road and admit to being a thread serial killer. :naughty:

megabyteme
04-18-2012, 07:25 AM

Disme
04-18-2012, 07:32 AM

mjmacky
04-18-2012, 07:33 AM
What about thread starting? You've only started up 6 threads this year, and highest viewed/replied ones were about Dave and me. Why not start a thread about you? Oh wait you just did.

Quarterquack
04-18-2012, 07:43 AM
To everyone who posted: Good job, cunt nuggets. You just ruined what was possibly the chance of the year to let Art kill his own thread for irony's sake.

megabyteme
04-18-2012, 07:44 AM
I think old age is catching up with him and he's resulted to shamelessly begging for a tough-ish sounding nick like"Thread Killer Art", "Thread Slayer" "The Gesprächs Schlachter"

All very bad-ass and will certainly help get some of you hair back. Or is that regain some of your back hair? :idunno:

Quarterquack
04-18-2012, 07:44 AM
Actually, take that back. I have faith that Disme and Mary could have followed through with it. MBM's the real culprit, here.

megabyteme
04-18-2012, 07:50 AM
Actually, take that back. I have faith that Disme and Mary could have followed through with it. MBM's the real culprit, here.

Carrion with whatever it is you dew around here...

mjmacky
04-18-2012, 08:50 AM
All we have to do is let Art come back and post his response and then all shut the fuck up and let it die.

Artemis
04-18-2012, 08:55 AM
I have more than enough back hair thank you very much! :snooty:

Barbarossa
04-18-2012, 09:27 AM
I'm betting everyone is itching to post but no-one wants to be the first, so I'll make it easy for y'all and reply to this post ^ :dry:

IdolEyes787
04-18-2012, 11:16 AM
I just notice an inordinate amount of threads die an unfortunate death after I post in them. I can take this two ways. I murdered the thread. or my post sucked so badly that no one else wishes to associate themselves with that shite. Personally I will take the high road and admit to being a thread serial killer. :naughty:

:console:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB2gPZRsz0Q

Anyway sometimes I think the same thing of myself but then I look on the bright side that at least I wasn't the cause of another Darth Cicero post.:idunno:

Squeamous
04-18-2012, 12:18 PM
Arty, the same often happens to me, but I intentionally go out to make it happen by posting in a simultaneously confusing and bland way :happy:

Artemis
04-18-2012, 09:15 PM

:console:

Anyway sometimes I think the same thing of myself but then I look on the bright side that at least I wasn't the cause of another Darth Cicero post.:idunno:
'twas a half hearted, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at? There are lot's of bright sides, I'm not Dave, I'm on the other side of the world from Dave I don't have a balustrade. It's a long list these are just some of the highlights. :yup:

manker
04-18-2012, 09:20 PM
Shouldn't you have used an :emo: smilie there in the OP.

Also, if you think you've killed a thread, do waht I do and refuse to let it die. I posted some wallpaper yesterday and I refused to let it die until someone called it good.
'cos it was good :emo:

Artemis
04-18-2012, 09:25 PM
Arty, the same often happens to me, but I intentionally go out to make it happen by posting in a simultaneously confusing and bland way :happy:
Thank you for being confusingly consoling Squeams :wub:

Artemis
04-18-2012, 09:29 PM
Shouldn't you have used an :emo: smilie there in the OP.

Also, if you think you've killed a thread, do waht I do and refuse to let it die. I posted some wallpaper yesterday and I refused to let it die until someone called it good.
'cos it was good :emo:
I didn't plan to kill them I just must be boring as fuck :cry: there was no intention on my part. :emo:

manker
04-18-2012, 09:42 PM
hmmz. I think you're at your best, paradoxically, when talking about history or some zoological matter.
Try some more of that :idunno:

I say paradoxically, btw, because I imagine that others may not share my enthusiasm and feel your talents lie elsewhere.
I, personally, enjoy that kind of stuff because it gives me a break from my staple robot and redneck-hentai literary diet.

Artemis
04-18-2012, 11:43 PM
I'll try to brush up on things zoological but I just remember what happened to Steve Irwin. :fear: So if it's aquatic, fuck that!

mjmacky
04-19-2012, 03:25 AM
I'll try to brush up on things zoological but I just remember what happened to Steve Irwin. :fear: So if it's aquatic, fuck that!

Yeah but he was killed by irony, you know that had to sting. You should be alright though.

Squeamous
04-19-2012, 11:08 AM
Thank you for being confusingly consoling Squeams :wub:

I got ya back bruv! x

Nina17
04-25-2012, 03:30 AM
Can we sharing something interesting for all here? :cool:

Artemis
05-14-2012, 11:53 AM
Okay so I am going to hide back here in my own thread that I can murder to my hearts desire, then barbie won't make me feel so bad. :sadwalk:

Artemis
05-14-2012, 12:41 PM
Can we sharing something interesting for all here? :cool:

She was more interesting when she was going to show us the pics, hold out, what a tease.

megabyteme
05-14-2012, 12:53 PM
I have a feeling manker got what he wanted, then banned her, and is holding out on us. :angry:

Artemis
05-14-2012, 01:00 PM
I have a feeling manker got what he wanted, then banned her, and is holding out on us. :angry:

No he didn't ban her, just pulled the wheels off her wheelchair. :yikes:

megabyteme
05-14-2012, 04:11 PM
Apparently the goods were good, and he is abusing his forum god powers to induce more from her. The man's a menace. I've even heard he bans people simply because he doesn't like them.

It's nothing for him to exploit a poor Chinese marketing exec. :noes:

manker
05-14-2012, 04:19 PM
She delivered the upper leg pic but I'm too much of a gentleman to share. She's yesterday's news. I'm over it. I'm leaving China and Skyping out to pastures new.

I'd reply and address it in detail but I'm currently preoccupied looking at recently acquired pics of the tobacco stained inner thighs of Cuban virgins.

Artemis
05-15-2012, 11:34 PM
Now in my own defense, Barbie, I'm not the only fred murderer amongst us. Even the most erudite and normally phunny as phuck, can produce thread murdering results. I give you manker currently trying his hardest to kick the shit out of this fred 'ere:

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/448109-Post-HERE-for-POST-COUNT-ONLY-%28Get-into-BT-TRADE-BEG-Section%29/page14

manker
05-15-2012, 11:40 PM
Hoi!
I'm working magic in that thread. I'll be knuckle deep in cervix behind asda by this time next week.

Artemis
05-15-2012, 11:42 PM
I may reference further fred murdering attempts as defence exhibits to balance Barbie's wholly unfair and cruel stance on my continued existence.

manker
05-15-2012, 11:46 PM
I may reference further fred murdering attempts as defence exhibits to balance Barbie's wholly unfair and cruel stance on my continued existence.
Christ. I know barbie is the harshest of the harshists, but even he surely wouldn't raise a contrary eyebrow at your continued occupancy of the mortal plane.

chalice
05-15-2012, 11:49 PM
Contrary eyebrows are the worst eyebrows imaginable. True story.

Artemis
05-16-2012, 12:02 AM
Christ. I know barbie is the harshest of the harshists, but even he surely wouldn't raise a contrary eyebrow at your continued occupancy of the mortal plane.

OK, if you are going to go all existential on me, I was referring to the snuffing out of this virtual existance, the strange antipodean horse dewd you all envisage riding the endless ranges (not true, you've been watching too many westerns). I doubt even Barbie would take the time out of his busy schedule to hop a jet and fly all the way down here to bump me off (although I bet :dave: was seriously debating what to do with that bonus for awhile).

manker
05-16-2012, 12:09 AM

OK, if you are going to go all existential on me, I was referring to the snuffing out of this virtual existance:D

===

Don't worry, mate. Stick with me - I've seen barbie off before, just about, and I'll trick :dave: into thinking he's a girl again.
That should keep him off your internets back for a while :smile4:

Artemis
05-16-2012, 12:14 AM
My hero. :stuart: