PDA

View Full Version : Best Tracker for Workouts and Yoga DVDRips

danswano
04-23-2012, 10:22 PM
Hello,

What is the Best Tracker for Workouts and Yoga DVDRips?
There is tons of DVDR's on TL but no Rips, any good tracker have them ripped like Jillian Michaels DVD's for example?

Thanks you. :)

IdolEyes787
04-23-2012, 10:58 PM
Hello,

What is the Best Tracker for Workouts and Yoga DVDRips?
There is tons of DVDR's on TL but no Rips, any good tracker have them ripped like Jillian Michaels DVD's for example?

Thanks you. :)

I'll actually searched a lot of "fitness" stuff in the past and found Demonoid to be by far the best. I just checked and basically everything Ms. Michaels has ever done is on there,most as rips and plenty of yoga as well.

danswano
04-23-2012, 11:01 PM
I was there before asking but i didn't see many rips plus the seeders are low which is a pain you know. :/

IdolEyes787
04-23-2012, 11:50 PM
If wishes were horses........
Like I said I've invested quite a bit of time looking into that sort of stuff but believe whatever you want to believe.Anyway it's not like I'm on every site on the internet.

Btw there's like 40 Jillian Michaels torrents. Even excluding the xbox games , ebooks and full isos that leaves maybe 15-20. Show me another site that has anything near to that.

danswano
04-24-2012, 12:10 AM
I saw lots of Rips on WBB but this site is not considered a torrent tracker but it has almost all rips posted there, i wonder what tracker has them that way if there is any.

LazyGuy
04-24-2012, 07:43 AM
there are many exercise, yoga , workouts a sports torrents in rutracker.org and as Idoleyes said above Demonoid too
just be sure to use Google Chrome while using the tracker as the interface is completely Russian.

Evelyn
04-24-2012, 04:07 PM
as ^^ said, rutracker.org has decent collection.

danswano
04-24-2012, 09:15 PM
rutracker seems to be far better than demonoid, thanks guys, if anyone have more please add here. :)

Wolves
04-28-2012, 01:03 PM
ThePlace.bz has a fairly nice collection of workout videos and routines. The tracker actually specializes in self-improvement so as such they try to focus a lot on workout programs, body language videos and other stuff like that. I was looking for Mike Chang's Six Pack Shortcuts routine once and TPBZ seemed to be the only place to have it at that time (it's found it's way on various trackers now but TPBZ was one of the first to get it's hands on it by a few months), so I ca definitely vouch for TPBZ living up to it's specialty.

I did a search on Jillian Michaels and I got 26 different results, here is a partial screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/B3Cz1.png

Bitseduce is a similar tracker, and some deem it superior but as I'm not on that I cant comment.

danswano
05-15-2012, 01:59 AM
Oh, thanks Wolves, i totally forgot about that tracker, i have a 2 years old account there, thank god it's still active :P, i have a bitseduce account as well but it's not that much compared to TPBZ.