PDA

View Full Version : [have] AOM [want] FSC or FTN

SinWithin
04-24-2012, 07:16 PM
i have a buffered ArtOfMisdirection account.
in return i would like an invite to one of the above sites.

stan
04-24-2012, 07:22 PM
Well spin around 3 times. Wave your magic Wand. Chant Abracadabra four or 5 times and you still will not have FSC.

Might get you a FTN and then you will be sorry .:naughty:

harrow
04-25-2012, 03:57 PM
haha.. nicely said stan.. (btw no spam intended)

Jacqueline
05-25-2012, 08:03 PM
dont be mislead by this offer. he doesnt have a real aom account, just an account on the fake artofmisdirection.NET site.

TTS
05-25-2012, 08:17 PM
dont be mislead by this offer. he doesnt have a real aom account, just an account on the fake artofmisdirection.NET site.

I told him to remove this topic before you catch him.

IdolEyes787
05-25-2012, 09:03 PM

I told him to remove this topic before you catch him.

Surprisingly I think you have your morality a little reversed here.

TTS
05-25-2012, 09:24 PM
Jacqueline is my girlfriend btw :rolleyes:

mjmacky
05-25-2012, 09:34 PM

Since you're into too, I might have to adjust my sexual preferences towards underage girls.

TTS
05-25-2012, 09:43 PM

Since you're into too, I might have to adjust my sexual preferences towards underage girls.

But this illegal ?

mjmacky
05-26-2012, 01:58 AM

But this illegal ?

Preferences aren't illegal.

Jacqueline
05-26-2012, 05:53 AM

Am I? Now you make me curious. And dont worry about my age. Im probably old enough to be your mother :P

mjmacky
05-26-2012, 08:16 AM

Am I? Now you make me curious. And dont worry about my age. Im probably old enough to be your mother :P

Gross, nevermind.

Jacqueline
05-26-2012, 08:30 AM
lol i was only trying to say that im an adult woman and not an under aged girl as you assumed.

i think we can better stop as this is really off topic :D

mjmacky
05-26-2012, 10:11 AM
lol i was only trying to say that im an adult woman and not an under aged girl as you assumed.

You have to excuse me, TTS is probably the most honest member here, but I couldn't see him dating a girl who has already bled.

P.S. Is there a topic to be had here? Since you've already made a public claim to out the OP, it should be taken to a report where you detail why you're certain there's fraudulent behavior. I'm just getting my wisecracks filth in before the thread is closed (or better yet, trashed).

Jacqueline
05-26-2012, 10:14 AM
i will make sure i report it next time ok! and now... i will rest my case and shut up :)/

TTS
05-26-2012, 12:38 PM

You have to excuse me, TTS is probably the most honest member here, but I couldn't see him dating a girl who has already bled.

P.S. Is there a topic to be had here? Since you've already made a public claim to out the OP, it should be taken to a report where you detail why you're certain there's fraudulent behavior. I'm just getting my wisecracks filth in before the thread is closed (or better yet, trashed).
Jacqueline is AOM's sysop. show her some respect man :rolleyes:

mjmacky
05-26-2012, 08:43 PM

Jacqueline is AOM's sysop. show her some respect man :rolleyes:

Not that I ever augment the amount of respect that I show an individual based on their being a sysop, that is beyond merit of their character, but you were the only one I was dissing in that post. I was rather neutral to Ms. Onassis, how did you miss that?

CHEEKYCHAP
12-27-2013, 06:29 PM
LMFAO JAC loves the respect, and Power of being a sysop, she runs a site whos foundation was based on stolen ideas, and bad management, i could go on, but thats all i got to say about it :)