PDA

View Full Version : [ have ] what do you want [ want ] Demonoid invite for personal use

TTS
04-24-2012, 08:22 PM
[ have ] what do you want [ need ] Demonoid invite for personal use

thunder20
04-24-2012, 08:33 PM
PM Sent

IdolEyes787
04-24-2012, 08:34 PM
Sorry man by whenever someone asks for anything I find myself out of habit rechecking their post history and this was simply too awesome to let pass.

y no have bt rep nao??

I'm not trader anymore,i do not know why you people wasting your time here in off topic.
you think me want this for trade??, i said before this for my personal use and i promised.
My small collection: http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9972/drumh.jpg

pffff

Ironically shortly after that statement you have done nothing here at FST other than trade.:unsure:
OK that's it and I guess the story about you requiring DB9 and the thread creator feeling bad for turning you down because "You obviously really want it :(" only to have a DB9 account be offered by you for trade a few months later will have to wait for another day.

TTS
04-24-2012, 08:35 PM
got it. i need TL also. pm me if you have

Sorry man by whenever someone asks for anything I find myself out of habit rechecking their post history and this was simply too awesome to let pass.

I'm not trader anymore,i do not know why you people wasting your time here in off topic.
you think me want this for trade??, i said before this for my personal use and i promised.
My small collection: http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9972/drumh.jpg

pffff

Ironically shortly after that statement you have done nothing here at FST other than trade.:unsure:
OK that's it and I guess the story about you requiring DB9 and the thread creator feeling bad for turning you down because "You obviously really want it :(" only to have a DB9 account be offered by you for trade a few months later will have to wait for another day.

I'm not Trader

thevaultseeker
04-24-2012, 09:25 PM
demonoid is a great tracker, one of my favorite

TTS
04-24-2012, 09:32 PM
Thank you my friend.
bump bump bump.
please close this thread
already got TL and demonoid for free

mjmacky
04-24-2012, 09:43 PM
Haven't you done enough trades to know that you can close your own threads?

Also, I since this thread breaks the rules, I think I'm just going to start reporting ones like this.

anon
04-24-2012, 09:50 PM
personal use

That phrase always makes me chuckle.

IdolEyes787
04-24-2012, 10:28 PM
demonoid is a great tracker, one of my favorite

It's great that even people most would consider undatable can still find love.

thevaultseeker
04-24-2012, 10:49 PM
you don't even make sense

IdolEyes787
04-24-2012, 10:55 PM
No you simply lack the wit to understand what I was alluding to.
Let me rephrase it in terms that you might understand. You and TTS as buuuuuumping each other in a homosexual way.

TTS
04-24-2012, 10:58 PM
Haven't you done enough trades to know that you can close your own threads?

Also, I since this thread breaks the rules, I think I'm just going to start reporting ones like this.

This post reported.
please keep useless posts away from me.

No you simply lack the wit to understand what I was alluding to.
Let me rephrase it in terms that you might understand. You and TTS as buuuuuumping each other in a homosexual way.

You are stupid in English my friend. Where you learned it ?

IdolEyes787
04-25-2012, 10:35 AM
T
You are stupid in English my friend. Where you learned it ?

It's a good thing that I appreciate irony.
Btw I'm not "stupid in English",I'm stupid in general.English is just a fortuitous means of getting that concept across to everyone.

mjmacky
04-25-2012, 10:42 AM
I'm pretty stupid in French, but that's only because they're nasty pricks.
I'm pretty stupid in French, but that's only because they have nasty pricks.
I'm pretty stupid in French, they don't use deodorant.