PDA

View Full Version : Dave's blog

Barbarossa
04-26-2012, 09:22 AM
The last post.
Posted on April 26, 2012

Hello manker,

Well I guess this is the final statement.

Each and everyone of the facts I stated in that post is provably true, I have the links to the public posts, and the links which show you all admitting discussing me in PMs. Calling me paranoid for stating facts just demonstrates your stupidity.

You banned me to “force me to move on irl” yet it’s all of you who have refused to move on, post after post about me, and my real life. Believing you can dictate to your bullying victim, that they will move on irl life, whilst you and your friends continue to pour nasty bile filled posts about them and their real life out onto the internet is also stupid.

It’s a lesson most school bullies learn quite early on, that there are some people you really, really don’t want to bully because they won’t walk away, and they won’t hide, and that if you push these people what you’ll end up with is a broken nose. It’s a lesson you need to take on board real quick now, because you’ve all run out of time.

You’ve already destroyed any protection your female friend enjoyed by virtue of the fact that I cared for her, you’ve already changed that into me being perfectly happy to slice and dice her as I would be to slice and dice anyone else.

If another single detail of my real life appears on your board, which is under your control, I am going to kill your female friend. She initiated all of this, and she will be the one who pays. It will be done with a machete and I will make it last for as long as I can, whilst making it as painful as I can.

There are no more chances here manker, you and your friends were always going to eventually run out of chances to behave like decent human beings if you kept pushing this blatantly nasty real life personalised bullying. This is your last chance, make your decisions wisely, you’re playing with the real life of your female friend.

Oh! And if you’re having any doubts about just how serious I am this time, go ask your friend how much I value the lives of my children, because I give you my word upon my childrens lives that I am serious about this. Enough is enough.

What's all this bullshit, where's todays boob pic you selfish bastard :angry:

You'd DoWell to continue that game Dave, I was enjoying it. :(

ckrit
04-26-2012, 09:27 AM
Each and everyone of the facts I stated in that post is provably true, I have the links to the public posts, and the links which show you all admitting discussing me in PMs.

Amazing, considering I've not done anything of the sort that I can remember.

Also, internets hardman is hard.

edit: Does this mean that dave is fucking off for good, then?

chalice
04-26-2012, 09:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wIXtqudJnk

chalice
04-26-2012, 09:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfn8oR2SDKk

Barbarossa
04-26-2012, 09:45 AM
edit: Does this mean that dave is fucking off for good, then?

What, again?

I expect they give life prisoners a certain amount of time online in these softer days, so who knows? :idunno:

Squeamous
04-26-2012, 09:52 AM
Did he post pics of my bewbs? :lol:

Squeamous
04-26-2012, 09:54 AM
Also, knowing Dave he'll probably drop the machete on his own foot while casually leaning on a balustrade and sever a major artery :happy:

megabyteme
04-26-2012, 10:00 AM
I can now see why the "relationship" lasted 5 years, Squeams- he's as hard to get rid of as AIDS.

megabyteme
04-26-2012, 10:01 AM
Also, knowing Dave he'll probably drop the machete on his own foot while casually leaning on a balustrade and sever a major artery :happy:

I hope he severs to!

manker
04-26-2012, 10:12 AM
I'm just gutted he thinks Squeamous would be a more challenging opponent for him.
Okay, I can take solace in the fact he thinks both of us would duff him up, but he only needed a baseball bat to fight me, he needs a machete for a her.

Or wait. Would it be better to be armed in a fight with a baseball bat or a machete :eyebrows:

Barbarossa
04-26-2012, 10:16 AM
Did he post pics of my bewbs? :lol:

I don't know.

If I send you a pic of the bewbs would you say if they were yours or not?

Better still, you send me a pic of your bewbs and I'll compare that pic with the one he posted :sly:

Barbarossa
04-26-2012, 10:17 AM
Or wait. Would it be better to be armed in a fight with a baseball bat or a machete :eyebrows:

I dunno, but that'd be a brilliant experiment :)

Squeamous
04-26-2012, 10:18 AM
I hope he severs to!

:smilie4:

I'm just gutted he thinks Squeamous would be a more challenging opponent for him.
Okay, I can take solace in the fact he thinks both of us would duff him up, but he only needed a baseball bat to fight me, he needs a machete for a her.

Against Dave? A nose hair trimmer.

I don't know.

If I send you a pic of the bewbs would you say if they were yours or not?

Better still, you send me a pic of your bewbs and I'll compare that pic with the one he posted :sly:

Send me the pic and I'll let you know :happy:

Barbarossa
04-26-2012, 10:20 AM

No, you! :happy:

Squeamous
04-26-2012, 10:21 AM

No, you! :happy:

NO! You've probably already got a pic of my bewbs sir!

manker
04-26-2012, 10:22 AM
Yeah, get a pre-emptive strike in.
If you've already posted them, he won't be able to threaten the bored with them.

I'm not arsed either way cus I get to see them on skype every second tuesday and monday evenings so wtf.

Squeamous
04-26-2012, 10:26 AM
Yeah, get a pre-emptive strike in.
If you've already posted them, he won't be able to threaten the bored with them.

I'm not arsed either way cus I get to see them on skype every second tuesday and monday evenings so wtf.

:smilie4:

My breasticles are not for public consumption :snooty:. Unless they are, in which case whatevar :snooty:.

Barbarossa
04-26-2012, 10:33 AM
All I have is the 2nd pic in his prematurely concluded game, but I don't think they are yours the skin tone is all wrong, but they are the only ones I couldn't find a similar pic on the rest of the internets...

Squeamous
04-26-2012, 10:34 AM
Show meeeeee!!!!

Barbarossa
04-26-2012, 10:38 AM
Wow! First time I've ever had to pm someone a pic of their own bewbs :no:

manker
04-26-2012, 10:38 AM
I didn't save them.
They looked old.

megabyteme
04-26-2012, 10:39 AM

Internet is a wonder filled place. Not surprisingly, that question was asked on a "blade forum (http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/766759-Self-defense-baseball-bat-vs-machete)" (go figure, right). I didn't read far, but the second answer had this gem:

I wouldn't use either one of those choices.

I would rely on 27 years of Martial Arts training.

Basic Hapkido or Krav-Maga would work just fine.

If someone came at me with a bat or something similar I'm sure I'm going home with his bat.

:pinch:

Squeamous
04-26-2012, 10:40 AM
:lol:

They're not mine. They're kinda similar but she's obviously breastfed and had kids, and is over 40. So if I ever have kids, that will probably be what mine will look like in 20 years.

Squeamous
04-26-2012, 10:41 AM
Also that dirty bitch needs to clean her shower :ermm:

Barbarossa
04-26-2012, 10:43 AM
Internet is a wonder filled place. Not surprisingly, that question was asked on a "blade forum (http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/766759-Self-defense-baseball-bat-vs-machete)" (go figure, right). I didn't read far, but the second answer had this gem:

I wouldn't use either one of those choices.

I would rely on 27 years of Martial Arts training.

Basic Hapkido or Krav-Maga would work just fine.

If someone came at me with a bat or something similar I'm sure I'm going home with his bat.

Hahaha this is amazing!!!

Self defense baseball bat vs machete?

I had a argument with a friend about if a guy was intent on putting you in the hospital with a baseball bat or crowbar which weapon would be the best defense I thought a machete would because of the fear factor and how it could probably not just break a limb but take it off but my friend says blunt trauma would be worse than a cut plus it has longer reach which would you guys prefer if you were in that situation? feel free to make other suggestions as long as its not a gun or pepper spray because not everyone has those.

yeah right, 'cos everyone has a machete... right? :glag:

Squeamous
04-26-2012, 10:45 AM
When Dave comes at me with a baseball bat/machete I hope he's going to do it in the same spirit with which he posts pics of my bewbs: by filming someone else doing it to someone else.

megabyteme
04-26-2012, 10:47 AM
I didn't save them.
They looked old.

Then those most have been current pics. We're looking for shots from when she was younger.

Barbarossa
04-26-2012, 10:48 AM
Half way down the second page some bright spark asks if it's a wooden baseball bat or an aluminium one..... :slap:

Barbarossa
04-26-2012, 10:48 AM
I didn't save them.
They looked old.

Then those most have been current pics. We're looking for shots from when she was younger.

Dave's probably got a time machine and brought those pics back from the future :)

Squeamous
04-26-2012, 10:49 AM
I didn't save them.
They looked old.

:dry:

Artemis
04-26-2012, 11:02 AM
Yon frabnocker hasn't killed me yet from the last round of death threats when I kindly volunteered to throw myself under the Dave Bus for the sake of the team. Mind you I think he would have problems getting the baseball bat and the machete through the airport scanners, and the twitching is probably going to earn him a cavity search. :blink:

Barbarossa
04-26-2012, 11:06 AM
OK That was a fascinating forum, I've learned a lot :happy:

Bottom line is the general consensus is that a machete would be better, except for the one guy (I'm assuming it's Blade Forum's equivalent of Dave) who thinks having no weapons and some martial arts training is best...

ckrit
04-26-2012, 11:11 AM
The URL you are attempting to access has been blocked. Your organization's policy prohibits accessing this Web site.

URL: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/766759-Self-defense-baseball-bat-vs-machete
Category: Weapons

:sadface:

And anyways, they're all wrong. That machete won't cut through a baseball bat, and assuming you keep going so they have to block it, I expect the weight of the baseball bat will win the day.

megabyteme
04-26-2012, 11:12 AM

Bottom line is the general consensus is that a machete would be better, except for the one guy (I'm assuming it's Blade Forum's equivalent of Dave) who thinks having no weapons and some martial arts training is best...

Thanks for doing the down & dirty research. The guy says 27 years of training, but I'm picking him out as a slow learner...

Barbarossa
04-26-2012, 11:31 AM

Thanks for doing the down & dirty research. The guy says 27 years of training, but I'm picking him out as a slow learner...

This was may favourite post, for many reasons...

Been in the Martial Arts for over 45 years. Competed at all levels and in different disciplines for many years and taught for just as many, including former special forces guys and the local law enforcement. If I had a choice of empty hands or a weapon versus another weapon. I will pick any weapon anytime. If you for a second think that going empty handed is better...... then you haven't got a clue. If you have done any research or know a bit of Martial Arts history then you will know that empty handed was only for when you were...........well, empty handed.
Back to the op. I have used both knife and bat in street fights. On that I will say I 'll take the machete. It is actually a tool that I practice with very often.
Kind regards

manker
04-26-2012, 11:33 AM
So basically; Dave's hierarchy of rock hardness looks like this:

1. chavois
2. Squeams
3. Me
4. Dave

I've put chavois at the top because whereas he just had to arm himself to be safe from the massive and real threat posed by a girl and her accountant, he actually moved house to escape the Great Irish Threat :smilie4:

manker
04-26-2012, 11:35 AM
'Kind regards'
:glag:

Barbarossa
04-26-2012, 11:35 AM
The URL you are attempting to access has been blocked. Your organization's policy prohibits accessing this Web site.

URL: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/766759-Self-defense-baseball-bat-vs-machete
Category: Weapons

:sadface:

And anyways, they're all wrong. That machete won't cut through a baseball bat, and assuming you keep going so they have to block it, I expect the weight of the baseball bat will win the day.

MikeC (Registered user) says...

If I remember my history right, didn't we progress from clubs to edge weapons? Just asking......

Barbarossa
04-26-2012, 11:36 AM
'Kind regards'

inorite :happy:

Artemis
04-26-2012, 11:41 AM

1. chavois
2. Squeams
3. Me
4. Dave

I've put chavois at the top because whereas he just had to arm himself to be safe from the massive and real threat posed by a girl and her accountant, he actually moved house to escape the Great Irish Threat :smilie4:

When it turns out it was the Great Welsh Threat all the time :naughty:

Squeamous
04-26-2012, 11:46 AM

1. chavois
2. Squeams
3. Me
4. Dave

manker
04-26-2012, 11:57 AM

1. chavois
2. Squeams
3. Me
4. Dave

When it turns out it was the Great Welsh Threat all the time :naughty:I'm the rapier ying to chavois' semtex yang.

Squeamous
04-26-2012, 11:57 AM
I've taken steps. And measures. I've had to, MagnumMachete has left me with no choice. I've informed all my other spastics and stalkers that there's a spastic stalker after me, and if they deal with the problem first prize is me slathered with Jam on the fourth plinth in Trafalgar Square. I'll be moving to a safe house somewhere and putting a decoy on said plinth. I expect when I return to find all 5+ spastics in a bloody mess/public art installation.

chalice
04-26-2012, 12:00 PM
When it turns out it was the Great Welsh Threat all the time :naughty:I'm the rapier ying to chavois' semtex yang.

I've got a baseball bat made out of semtex.

Artemis
04-26-2012, 12:05 PM
I'm the rapier ying to chavois' semtex yang.

Errr.... wouldn't that be quite droopy? :blink:

chalice
04-26-2012, 12:08 PM

Only after it spends its payload.

Proper Bo
04-26-2012, 12:13 PM
In years to come while Magnum's doing a long stretch either inside or on a secure unit, I'm sure some film producery types would be interested in making his batshit mental saga into a film.
"Magnum Dave: Balustrades of Blood" would be the title I'd go with, like.

Artemis
04-26-2012, 12:22 PM

*Sigh, Semtex is maleable i.e. not terribly rigid, so by the time you form it into a four foot bat that is thicker at one end than the other it will tend to droop. The explosive itself does not poessess the rigidity to be a bat all by itself, unless you froze it. But then it wouldn't go bang. Well it wouldn't go bang until it defrosted and got all droopy again in about 12-16 hours depending on the time of year/how much sun you don't have that day.

manker
04-26-2012, 12:23 PM
I've taken steps. And measures. I've had to, MagnumMachete has left me with no choice. I've informed all my other spastics and stalkers that there's a spastic stalker after me, and if they deal with the problem first prize is me slathered with Jam on the fourth plinth in Trafalgar Square. I'll be moving to a safe house somewhere and putting a decoy on said plinth. I expect when I return to find all 5+ spastics in a bloody mess/public art installation.I wonder if all of the stalkers will be armed as thoroughly as Dave will be.
Six or eight spastics, covered with grenades and throwing stars and napalm nozzles, trying to jostle for position on a plinth.

Knowing Trafalgar Square as I do, it would be a terrific danger to the wildfowl.
I imagine Idol would hear of the pigeon plight, skateboard in, coral the spastics and then ignite them with an intense glare of pure derision.

manker
04-26-2012, 12:25 PM
ITT: Arty teaches a Northern Irishman about semtex.

Proper Bo
04-26-2012, 12:27 PM
ITT: Arty teaches a Northern Irishman about semtex.

:glagpinch:

Proper Bo
04-26-2012, 12:28 PM
He'll be handing out tarmacing tips next:smilie4:

Artemis
04-26-2012, 12:31 PM
About Tarmac I know fuck all, plastic explosive not much, I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt though that four foot of the stuff is not going to stay in a straight line, it has the same consistency as play-doh, that is where the 'plastic' part of plastic explosive comes in.

manker
04-26-2012, 12:32 PM
He'll be handing out tarmacing tips next:smilie4::schnauz:

That's the best two steroetypes gone. All I got now is potatoes :dabs:

chalice
04-26-2012, 12:32 PM
*Sigh, Semtex is maleable i.e. not terribly rigid, so by the time you form it into a four foot bat that is thicker at one end than the other it will tend to droop. The explosive itself does not poessess the rigidity to be a bat all by itself, unless you froze it. But then it wouldn't go bang. Well it wouldn't go bang until it defrosted and got all droopy again in about 12-16 hours depending on the time of year/how much sun you don't have that day.

Yeah, well, the guy who sold me it said it was legit and I have no reason to doubt him. He said the bat was moulded around a reinforced copper core detonator which permitted a denser integrity.

He was the most respectable looking balaclava'd, emaciated leprechaun I've ever encountered.

manker
04-26-2012, 12:34 PM
I'm sure that your fantastic knob joke will eventually trickle down to the antipodes.

chalice
04-26-2012, 12:37 PM
I'm sure that your fantastic knob joke will eventually trickle down to the antipodes.

It's almost as if he's doubting the veracity of my semtex baseball bat statement.

manker
04-26-2012, 12:41 PM

It's almost as if he's doubting the veracity of my semtex baseball bat statement.
I know, the cad.
I'm as shocked as you are.

Squeamous
04-26-2012, 12:46 PM
I wonder if all of the stalkers will be armed as thoroughly as Dave will be.
Six or eight spastics, covered with grenades and throwing stars and napalm nozzles, trying to jostle for position on a plinth.

Knowing Trafalgar Square as I do, it would be a terrific danger to the wildfowl.
I imagine Idol would hear of the pigeon plight, skateboard in, coral the spastics and then ignite them with an intense glare of pure derision.

Which will you be, spastic 7 or 8? I might have to allocate starting positions and those bits of paper marathon runners attach to their sports vests. Since the Olympics is just around the corner I wouldn't want tourists to think we can't organise a brawl in a balustrade.

He'll be handing out tarmacing tips next:smilie4::schnauz:

That's the best two steroetypes gone. All I got now is potatoes :dabs:

Something about leprechauns?

Artemis
04-26-2012, 12:46 PM

It's all the Davitis wafting through the lounge, it has me doubting everything, even myself. :fear:

manker
04-26-2012, 12:58 PM
Which will you be, spastic 7 or 8? I might have to allocate starting positions and those bits of paper marathon runners attach to their sports vests. Since the Olympics is just around the corner I wouldn't want tourists to think we can't organise a brawl in a balustrade.You jest, Ms Pitstop.
I'm a different kind of stalker altogether. I was the voice on the phone informing you of the 'safehouse'.

I'll be trussing you up in chrome chains while the anthill mob scurry around stabbing themselves with incendiaries.

Squeamous
04-26-2012, 01:10 PM
You jest, Ms Pitstop.
I'm a different kind of stalker altogether. I was the voice on the phone informing you of the 'safehouse'.

I'll be trussing you up in chrome chains while the anthill mob scurry around stabbing themselves with incendiaries.

Sir, your furtive furtling knows no bounds :sneaky:

Squeamous
04-26-2012, 01:11 PM
Also 'Ms Pitstop' :lol:

manker
04-26-2012, 01:15 PM
You jest, Ms Pitstop.

Sir, your furtive furtling knows no bounds :sneaky:
I prefer it when stockholm syndrome takes a wee while longer to manifest, but okay, I'll kit out my wankpit while you misdirect dave and his disciples.

Edit: I read that as flirting, wtf furtling :lol:
urbandictionary just shocked and yet aroused me

manker
04-26-2012, 01:19 PM
Pick your poison:

chalice
04-26-2012, 01:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw8f2hath94

Squeamous
04-26-2012, 02:17 PM
I prefer it when stockholm syndrome takes a wee while longer to manifest, but okay, I'll kit out my wankpit while you misdirect dave and his disciples.

Edit: I read that as flirting, wtf furtling :lol:
urbandictionary just shocked and yet aroused me

I was thinking more this definition http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=furtle

I am so nevar going to the seaside with you :unsure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw8f2hath94

Ah, the good old days when children were fed on a diet of creepy uncles and rapists :happy:

Pick your poison:

It's not much of a choice, it's mostly just being tied up :unsure:

manker
04-26-2012, 02:27 PM
I was tethered by my original choice of the word tethered :idunno:

Squeamous
04-26-2012, 02:57 PM
Why don't you suprise me then :happy:

Barbarossa
04-26-2012, 03:09 PM
squeamous.wordpress.com is no longer available.

The authors have deleted this blog.

:dabs:

Barbarossa
04-26-2012, 03:10 PM
Oddly enough there's a photograph of Ned Flanders at the top of the default wordpress page.....

manker
04-26-2012, 04:12 PM
Dave couldn't handle it. He had to get out.
The bile and spew finally overcame him and he just gave in.

His capitulation is probably for the best, he just wasn't cut out for it at this level.

manker
04-26-2012, 04:16 PM
Why don't you surprise me, then :happy::eyebrows: (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/447245-History-repeating?p=3670430&viewfull=1#post3670430)

Snee
04-26-2012, 04:40 PM

His capitulation is probably for the best, he just wasn't cut out for it at this level.
It's more likely one of you impatient fuckers jumped the shark and went and told on him to his missus.

That was way ahead of schedule, too :dry:

chalice
04-26-2012, 04:46 PM

It's more likely one of you impatient fuckers jumped the shark and went and told on him to his missus.

I know. :pinch:

Barbs screwed the pooch. There was serious mileage to be had there too. :(

Squeamous
04-26-2012, 04:56 PM
Why don't you surprise me, then :happy::eyebrows: (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/447245-History-repeating?p=3670430&viewfull=1#post3670430)

:idunno:

manker
04-26-2012, 05:22 PM
:eyebrows: (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/447245-History-repeating?p=3670430&viewfull=1#post3670430)

:idunno:

manker
04-26-2012, 05:22 PM

I know. :pinch:

Barbs screwed the pooch. There was serious mileage to be had there too. :(Fecking barbie. He's just too good at stalking, the clue is in the first post.
I didn't think his missus would actually say anything to him, though, not at this stage. But I suppose she must have.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Artemis
04-26-2012, 10:14 PM

I prefer the alternative scenario where he was practicing his internet hardman routine with the machete in front of the mirror, and lopped off a chunk leaving him indisposed......

IdolEyes787
04-26-2012, 10:41 PM

I prefer the alternative scenario where he was practicing his internet hardman routine with the machete in front of the mirror, and lopped off a chunk leaving him indisposed......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzPBUGUM7KQ

mjmacky
04-27-2012, 01:07 AM

Bat

mjmacky
04-27-2012, 01:10 AM
The man behind the mask of the hooded claw:
Davester Dopoorly

mjmacky
04-27-2012, 01:53 AM

I'm specifically looking for a 20-year-old shot. That's 20 years ago, not her @ 20.

megabyteme
04-27-2012, 02:06 AM
[video]

You've gotta show this part, too. One of the best scenes ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_CImWc7og28

Artemis
04-27-2012, 10:59 AM
The Blog has gone.

Squeamous.Wordpress.Com has been deleted by the author.

manker
04-27-2012, 11:08 AM

I prefer the alternative scenario where he was practicing his internet hardman routine with the machete in front of the mirror, and lopped off a chunk leaving him indisposed......:lol:

manker
04-27-2012, 11:09 AM
The Blog has gone.

Yes, mate. We've been discussing it in this very thread, in the very posts you replied to.

We think his wife made him do it after barbie spilled the beans.

Artemis
04-27-2012, 11:21 AM
The Blog has gone.

Yes, mate. We've been discussing it in this very thread, in the very posts you replied to.

I've been been really busy the last couple of days, it's really late at night, I don't have the OCD/constitution/sleep cycle/whatever else it is that makes mary tick the way he does, so my grasp on current events is a bit fuzzy. I didn't realise others had posted that he had ended his blog, last I read was his final post, but then there have been so many final things before, it was hard to tell if it was the final, final post or the final, final, final post. :idunno:

mjmacky
04-27-2012, 11:29 AM

You think there'd be a follow-up request to his other blog? I would love to talk to misses Dave :smilie4:

manker
04-27-2012, 11:29 AM
That's the thing with Dave, he revels in contradiction.
I'm going to kill you, I'm just joking.
I should phone your client, I'm not going to phone your client.
I'm never coming back here, ohai guise it's me lol

The kicker is that it's all a contradiction because he never lies.

You've got to be on top of your game to keep up with his japes. I, myself, am probably not up to the task - which is why it was a good thing we have barbie.

He's relentless :smilie4:

Artemis
04-27-2012, 11:33 AM
That's the thing with Dave, he revels in contradiction.
I'm going to kill you, I'm just joking.
I should phone your client, I'm not going to phone your client.
I'm never coming back here, ohai guise it's me lol

The kicker is that it's all a contradiction because he never lies.

You've got to be on top of your game to keep up with his japes. I, myself, am probably not up to the task - which is why it was a good thing we have barbie.

He's relentless :smilie4:

It's a good thing you are so short, he won't be able to see you so so clearly while he is leaping around waving the machete.

-Edit completely missed barbie's post about the deleted blog, told you I was feckin tired. :blink:

manker
04-27-2012, 11:40 AM
You're thinking of Mulder. I'm 5'11 and a half
Which I tend to round up to six foot since I am usually wearing footwear of some description.

Artemis
04-27-2012, 11:48 AM
Which I tend to round up to six foot since I am usually wearing footwear of some description.

I was carrying on the stepladder meme.....

It must be the avatar, I always pictured you as shorter, MUCH shorter.

mjmacky
04-27-2012, 11:49 AM

I'm only 2' high... laying supine.

Proper Bo
04-27-2012, 11:50 AM

I don't think it's life size, like.

Artemis
04-27-2012, 11:58 AM

I don't think it's life size, like.

Yeah well I fucking walked into that one.... :slap:

manker
04-27-2012, 12:00 PM
:lol: :lol:

megabyteme
04-27-2012, 07:59 PM
For those interested, as I'm sure all will be, Dave has re-emerged on Mary's blog. Seems he couldn't get anyone (literally) too post on his own site, and has rebelled against the unfairness surrounding him here by taking refuse in Mary's fair, loving bed of forumular text...