PDA

View Full Version : [Have] offers [ Want ] Bitgamer Acc High buffer

hamadaxp2010
04-26-2012, 07:31 PM
want bg acc old with buffer not less than 3 TB

IdolEyes787
04-26-2012, 09:27 PM
I am now glad that I didn't help you with the BTN interview.

mjmacky
04-27-2012, 01:49 AM
I think the rule is that if you don't list what your "offers" are in the original post, you're in violation. I think it's so that people know what kind of tool they're dealing with.

IdolEyes787
04-27-2012, 11:06 AM
I think the rule is that if you don't list what your "offers" are in the original post, you're in violation. I think it's so that people know what kind of tool they're dealing with.

I've argued with the staff so many times over that that it isn't even funny.
If you can tell me the purpose of having the rule in the large yellow sticky if you are just going to allow the increasing number of blank "offers" then please tell me as I would sincerely like to know.
The total history of making sense and the decision to allow both don't see eye to eye.

mjmacky
04-27-2012, 11:45 AM

I've argued with the staff so many times over that that it isn't even funny.
If you can tell me the purpose of having the rule in the large yellow sticky if you are just going to allow the increasing number of blank "offers" then please tell me as I would sincerely like to know.
The total history of making sense and the decision to allow both don't see eye to eye.

You're lucky that traders can't read too well, otherwise you would have just forfeited the whole game right there.

anon
04-27-2012, 12:34 PM

I think that despite the yellow box Idol mentions, using "offers" was being allowed because (insert reason here).

hamadaxp2010
04-27-2012, 12:45 PM
closed