PDA

View Full Version : [HAVE]BitSpyder [WANT] Bitme.org

gon69
04-27-2012, 09:30 PM
Hello guys, I would be intersted in being part of the Bitme.org community. I have seedbox. In exchange I have a Bitspyder invite.

IdolEyes787
04-27-2012, 10:48 PM
Hello guys, I would be intersted in being part of the Bitme.org community. I have seedbox. In exchange I have a Bitspyder invite.

Just curious as you have been a member since last September but apparently didn't "need" anything until today hence the sudden explosion of 13 posts; now that you're "in" can I look forward to you're continuing wisdom in the other sections or should I stop dreaming now?

gon69
04-27-2012, 11:11 PM
I registered in september, I could have done the same amount of posts to grant permission in this section back in september, the time you choose to engage with something is completely subjective. Im offering something in exchange of something. Isnt that the purpose of this section?

We are all here, because we "need" something. Advice, discussions, invites, trolling around, whatever. Wh

Plus we are all here because we "need" something, advice, discussions, find more sources, invites, you name it. As you are a staff member, you must have seen "this" a lot. I dont get all the fuss about me just starting to post now.

IdolEyes787
04-27-2012, 11:45 PM
So that's a no then.

mjmacky
04-27-2012, 11:55 PM
I registered in september, I could have done the same amount of posts to grant permission in this section back in september, the time you choose to engage with something is completely subjective. Im offering something in exchange of something. Isnt that the purpose of this section?

We are all here, because we "need" something. Advice, discussions, invites, trolling around, whatever. Wh

Plus we are all here because we "need" something, advice, discussions, find more sources, invites, you name it. As you are a staff member, you must have seen "this" a lot. I dont get all the fuss about me just starting to post now.

The only thing you "need" is the opportunity to learn the difference between need and want. Don't lump everyone else in with you. Or do, I don't fucking care, the majority of the members are ignorant trash.

IdolEyes787
04-28-2012, 12:01 AM
I'm finally in the majority!:yahoo:

gon69
04-28-2012, 12:04 AM
You guys are so welcoming. Instead of adding up with decent comments somewhere else in the community, you come here and criticize me while you could help others. If you are that much up for contributing, dont waste your time on me dude ;)

mjmacky
04-28-2012, 12:07 AM
I'm finally in the majority!:yahoo:

You're exceptional.

You guys are so welcoming.

thanks!

IdolEyes787
04-28-2012, 01:17 AM
You guys are so welcoming. Instead of adding up with decent comments somewhere else in the community, you come here and criticize me while you could help others. If you are that much up for contributing, dont waste your time on me dude ;)

I make lots of "decent comments" in other sections but the majority of members being self-involved,self-serving wanks like you ,simply don't bother to read them.
As for "helping" people , I'm open to suggestions.

Btw I missed the memo that told me I was required to be welcoming ,especially to some fly-by-night only here to serve his own self interests.