PDA

View Full Version : The Litmus strop

mjmacky
04-28-2012, 12:26 AM
The litmus strip, it's a little strip of paper with a varied composition of dyes adsorbed onto it. The mixture of dyes take on a different color depending on how protonated they are, thus correlates directly with [H+] and pH in fashion. This allows you to safely observe a qualitative phenomenon to determine if an aqueous solution is acidic or basic, and its approximate strength of H+ or H3O+ concentration. This can also be accomplished by adding the questionable solution into a litmus solution.

That is the etymological meaning behind a litmus test, as if you didn't already know. The figurative litmus test being a method in which to evaluate one's character.

There are other ways to test acidity, you could start dumping a bunch of neutral water or baking soda into it to see what happens. If available, you could also dump a strong base or acid into it. This could lead to violent and dangerous thermodynamic behavior, thus is an ill-advised manner to test a solution's acidity.

I think what we do here at FST with new members is throw acid in their face and wait to see what happens. Just like with wet chemistry, it's more fun but can cause a rather abhorrent reaction. If the person was neutral, nothing much of interest would happen as they dilute the stimulus.

Chemistry for thought.

StillMe
04-28-2012, 12:53 AM
No Mary, what you do here is bully people until they fuck off into the distance and resolve to never bother posting here again. You do it for your and your mates amusement, because you derive pleasure from the reactions of those you offend and/or hurt. When you haven't got anyone to bully "the moderator bully" (<- that's you manker) goes and hunts around the board looking for a 'likely candidate' and then moves that persons thread from wherever it is on FST to here. In the hopes that the OP will follow and you'll all get to post more personally abusive statements at him/her, so that you can all amuse yourselves with the reaction. You'll be verbally abusive about the person themself, about that persons loved ones, you'll wander around the internet trying to track down and steal pictures of that person so you can post them with nasty comments about the person. Hunting around Facebook and the like, etc. etc. You figure that as you're all safely tucked away behind the anonymity of your keyboards you can be as nasty and abusive as you like, because there will/can never be any repercussions.

Still if we're doing analogies...

Sooner or later all you bully type people come up against someone who doesn't walk away from bullies, someone who won't cower from them. You push and push that person until they eventually have no option other than to smack you down, and then smash your face against the sidewalk/pavement. <- That was the analogy bit :)

megabyteme
04-28-2012, 01:56 AM
No Mary, what you do here is bully people until they fuck off into the distance and resolve to never bother posting here again. You do it for your and your mates amusement, because you derive pleasure from the reactions of those you offend and/or hurt. When you haven't got anyone to bully "the moderator bully" (<- that's you manker) goes and hunts around the board looking for a 'likely candidate' and then moves that persons thread from wherever it is on FST to here. In the hopes that the OP will follow and you'll all get to post more personally abusive statements at him/her, so that you can all amuse yourselves with the reaction. You'll be verbally abusive about the person themself, about that persons loved ones, you'll wander around the internet trying to track down and steal pictures of that person so you can post them with nasty comments about the person. Hunting around Facebook and the like, etc. etc. You figure that as you're all safely tucked away behind the anonymity of your keyboards you can be as nasty and abusive as you like, because there will/can never be any repercussions.

Sooner or later all you bully type people come up against someone who doesn't walk away from bullies, someone who won't cower from them. You push and push that person until they eventually have no option other than to smack you down, and then smash your face against the sidewalk/pavement. <- That was the analogy bit :)

As this was a rerun that has been playing on continuous loop(y), I didn't actually read your above post. However, it still managed to portray you as a delusional idiot within the 5 words I did read. I'm sure that was manker's fault as he does portray you as a buffoon.

Score another point for the yet defeated scored upon internet phenom, manker. :01:

And, to make your analogy work properly the following scenario would have to play out:

A group of guys are laughing and talking among themselves in a public park. Out of nowhere, a wandering village idiot happens upon the group and mutters something long-winded, scattered, and loud. The group of guys point and laugh at the buffoon. The spastic, feeling upset that he was not able to join in with the group begins to flail his arms around and urinate. These guys, perhaps having seen too many idiots in their lives before, mock the imbecile until he begins to get red in the face and biting himself on the hand. It begins to bleed. With all of this commotion, other park patrons take note. They stop what they are doing, and several try to calm the fool. Others cannot help but laugh at the silly, pathetic gimp. It may not be right, but everyone is there to have fun, so they join in. This only infuriates the retard to no end. He has lost all sense of composure at this point- he has soaked the entire crotch and inside of the legs of his denim jeans. His hand has a clear, half-moon shape that is nearly bitten through and will require stitches to stop the torrent of blood that is running off the fingers. Out of sheer frustration, the mentalist begins smashing his own face into the sidewalk in front of the men. They wince, but still laugh to each other because they have rarely seen such an over-the-top response from their mindless mockery.

Much to the surprise of everyone, the same scenario plays out nearly every day. In fact, there have been reports of the idiot being seen mumbling to people across the entire town, and even creating his own "park" (made of sticks, rocks, and a couple of stolen shopping carts) where he recreated the events all by himself. *EDIT* But in his "park", he somehow bested the men. :blink:

/analogy.

mjmacky
04-28-2012, 02:30 AM

As long as my opening was, I still managed to say what you said in fewer words. The problem is you're fluffing your posts with insane inane babble. Anyways, you don't quite know what an analogy is.

I don't know what it's like to be in your insecure position, to feel like there is some progress to be made by making ineffectual physical threats. I think we've all planned a murder now and then, but you're not the one that ruffles my feathers. I shouldn't even be the one who ruffles your feathers, but you have gravely misplaced your priorities (that is, on your reputation). By doing so, you've entangled yourself so deep that something that should only be an afterthought has become a series of broad strokes on your life's tapestry.

I may be safely tucked away from your stalking habits Dave, but the distance isn't necessary. I'm not as violent as I'd like to be, as people tend to disappointingly back the fuck off in every instance I entertained the scenario. But for you Dave, I would weep at the sheer fruitlessness of your endeavors as I wrapped you into a little pretzel. I'm in a sad mood just picturing it.

Artemis
04-28-2012, 07:27 AM

As to the analogy bit, my sport was powerlifting, I was a representative for my region (I suppose county would be the closest for you and state for merkins), I spend my days mostly working with horses, some of them not the best mannered so if you can stand the air fare I'm sure I wouldn't be that hard to find, but you had better bring a gun because I assure you the only person getting a 'smackdown' if we ever meet is you. This isn't a keyboard warrior speaking, this is someone who confidently works out in the country daily and enjoys it so hop a jet Dave, I'm here any time....

megabyteme
04-28-2012, 07:56 AM
That was just Dave raising the analogy level, Art.

:happy: thoughts regarding the thoughts of him flying to the southern hemisphere to get his ass stomped. There are probably more enjoyable ways for him to spend that "exceptional" raise of his. :lol:

Artemis
04-28-2012, 08:07 AM
That was just Dave raising the analogy level, Art.

:happy: thoughts regarding the thoughts of him flying to the southern hemisphere to get his ass stomped. There are probably more enjoyable ways for him to spend that "exceptional" raise of his. :lol:

I'd enjoy it though :naughty:

mjmacky
04-28-2012, 08:17 AM
That's another movie right there, Dave jetsetting the continents and islands, picking fights and getting his ass kicked. Could even be a trilogy: The Bored Vanity, The Bored Ultimatum, The Bored Inferiority. He keeps getting his bats and machetes taken at the gates, acquires miniaturized ones on his arrival as they're placed in small footlockers.

megabyteme
04-28-2012, 08:19 AM
Break him like a feisty pony, and send him home a gelding. :D

megabyteme
04-28-2012, 08:22 AM
That's another movie right there, Dave jetsetting the continents and islands, picking fights and getting his ass kicked. Could even be a trilogy: The Bored Vanity, The Bored Ultimatum, The Bored Inferiority. He keeps getting his bats and machetes taken at the gates, acquires miniaturized ones on his arrival as they're placed in small footlockers.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/104204/the-russell-crowe-show

Russel Crow Dave's Fightin' Around the World... :o

mjmacky
04-28-2012, 08:26 AM

Actually that's the reference I was trying to think up, it just wouldn't come to me so I defaulted to the first movie I could think of where someone goes to different places around the world :(
Anyways, we have our flash comic storyboard now.

Artemis
04-28-2012, 08:28 AM
Break him like a feisty pony, and send him home a gelding. :D

I can even freeze brand him while I'm at it :naughty:

mjmacky
04-28-2012, 08:36 AM
Easier through YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t87JRof-NHM

megabyteme
04-28-2012, 08:39 AM

Actually that's the reference I was trying to think up, it just wouldn't come to me so I defaulted to the first movie I could think of where someone goes to different places around the world :(
Anyways, we have our flash comic storyboard now.

I think the "Bored Trilogy" paid off nicely.

megabyteme
04-28-2012, 08:45 AM
I can even freeze brand him while I'm at it :naughty:

┴SℲ, perhaps? :lol:

*EDIT* Or ǝʌɐp

Reads as "Crazy FST" or "Crazy Dave"

IdolEyes787
04-28-2012, 10:36 AM
As to the analogy bit, my sport was powerlifting, I was a representative for my region (I suppose county would be the closest for you and state for merkins), I spend my days mostly working with horses, some of them not the best mannered so if you can stand the air fare I'm sure I wouldn't be that hard to find, but you had better bring a gun because I assure you the only person getting a 'smackdown' if we ever meet is you. This isn't a keyboard warrior speaking, this is someone who confidently works out in the country daily and enjoys it so hop a jet Dave, I'm here any time....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkLXdLgOybE

Artemis
04-28-2012, 10:53 AM
:glag:

StillMe
04-28-2012, 11:06 AM
Awww!!! What's then matter fellas, does the truth touch a raw nerve? Don't go getting all upset, I'm sure "the moderator bully" will make it all go away again (when he next logs on), and you can have your little fantasy world (the one in which your deluded nasty bile means something) back again.

@ Artemis

Threaten me all you like knobhead, I know you're just another meaningless pathetic little sad bully, who in real life hasn't actually got the balls to say boo to a goose. Just like the rest of your mates.

@ Mary

I can't believe how stupid you are Mary, months after you started twisting my words on your sad and pathetic little hate site, you're still at it. Like you think I give some kind of fuck what you do to the words I type. It's as laughable as you all making some big deal out of the balustrade word, like I've ever given any kind of fuck about that either.

Never mind guys your moderator protector knob will be back shortly to tilt the game in your favour. Although when he comes back and does that, it'll show the world what a sad and pathetic little bunch you are, that you can't handle having done to you, what you derive so much pleasure from doing to others. Standard fare of the bully.

IdolEyes787
04-28-2012, 11:11 AM
I'm glad that I wasn't included in that list because besides being more or less godlike in toughness in real life , I'm assuming that there is less chance of me being on the hit list when you completely lose your mind.

IdolEyes787
04-28-2012, 11:12 AM
Oh and I also hate Mary.

IdolEyes787
04-28-2012, 11:13 AM
And all forms of authority so sorry manker.

IdolEyes787
04-28-2012, 11:14 AM
I' m sorta lukewarm on Art.

StillMe
04-28-2012, 11:15 AM
I'm glad that I wasn't included in that list because besides being more or less godlike in toughness in real life , I'm assuming that there is less chance of me being on the hit list when you completely lose your mind.

You're not on that list because you don't piss away your life being deliberately nasty and offensive towards others Idol. FST could do with a lot more like you, unfortunately most of them who come here are forced away by those who are on that list.

IdolEyes787
04-28-2012, 11:20 AM
You're not on that list because you don't piss away your life being deliberately nasty and offensive towards others Idol.
Clearly you don't spend time in the bt section.

Anyway I try not to form opinions of people simply by want is written about them on the internet.
Actually I have to say that because basically everything ever written about me on the internet is negative.:(

IdolEyes787
04-28-2012, 11:21 AM
I also put food out for raccoons if that is any insight into my personality.

Artemis
04-28-2012, 11:25 AM

You're not on that list because you don't piss away your life being deliberately nasty and offensive towards others Idol. FST could do with a lot more like you, unfortunately most of them who come here are forced away by those who are on that list.
No Idol just doesn't spend his time winding you up, he has other fish to fry, but back to you creampuff, you were explaining about your manly talents and how I was a knobhead 'n' all (and now that I feel thoroughly chastised), little no, boo to a goose.... well that's just silly considering I tame wild horses you dick! Think before you type it really doesn't do your veracity any good by forgetting even basic facts. :idunno:

megabyteme
04-28-2012, 11:29 AM
Where am I on Dave's lisp? :idunno:

Artemis
04-28-2012, 11:31 AM
Ssssomewhere nnnear ttthe bbbottom :naughty:

chalice
04-28-2012, 11:38 AM
A sermon from Pastor Dowell...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_bmk2r-MqM&amp;feature=relmfu

StillMe
04-28-2012, 11:39 AM
No Idol just doesn't spend his time winding you up, he has other fish to fry, but back to you creampuff, you were explaining about your manly talents and how I was a knobhead 'n' all (and now that I feel thoroughly chastised), little no, boo to a goose.... well that's just silly considering I tame wild horses you dick! Think before you type it really doesn't do your veracity any good by forgetting even basic facts. :idunno:

I have no idea what you're on about Artemis, maybe you should show me what 'manly talents' I've been explaining. As far as I'm aware I've given them all up now, having decided the things that I have decided leaves me no option other than to be a man who will be cast by history as someone who wasn't much of a man, because of the things he did.

I did call you a knobhead though, but that's because you are.

You should try to find out what things mean before commenting upon them, tame wild horses :lol: like that has fuck all to do with anything I said.

StillMe
04-28-2012, 11:46 AM

With what she fed you, and what you've discovered from your real life stalking exploits you know about my past chavis. I'm not sure if that's meant to mean something to me? It doesn't though.

chalice
04-28-2012, 11:51 AM

With what she fed you, and what you've discovered from your real life stalking exploits you know about my past chavis. I'm not sure if that's meant to mean something to me? It doesn't though.

Of course it does, Machete Dave Dowell. Otherwise you wouldn't be here.

StillMe
04-28-2012, 12:01 PM
Of course it does, Machete Dave Dowell. Otherwise you wouldn't be here.

Ummm no you've got that arse backwards chavis.

If you knowing what you were fed was going to drive me away, then it already would have.

I'm here out of sheer bloody mindedness. I did tell you that I wasn't going to be driven away from here to suit her, in fact I told you it repeatedly. She played all her cards, and duped you big time in the process. So she can't give you anymore, and I've had so much deleted from the internet now that you're not going to get much more from any other source. We all have pasts chavis, mine isn't very nice or dignified. Containing lots of things I'd sworn I'd left behind and would never do again. Which goes to show you how wrong we can all be about ourselves. Maybe we are as they say formed early on and can from that early adulthood point on not change what we are fundamentally, so maybe I was always destined to revert to being someone who is going to do heinious things to other people.

chalice
04-28-2012, 12:05 PM
I don't want any more, Dave Dowell. You bore me to the point of catatonic indifference.

I'll say it once more for you, though. Not fussed if you believe it or not. Squeams never said a word about you to me except for the fact that you were an ex of her's. I've still got the pm. That's the lot. I reckon I did well out of it. :smilie4:

StillMe
04-28-2012, 12:09 PM
I don't want any more, Dave Dowell. You bore me to the point of catatonic indifference.

I'll say it once more for you, though. Not fussed if you believe it or not. Squeams never said a word about you to me except for the fact that you were an ex of her's. I've still got the pm. That's the lot. I reckon I did well out of it. :smilie4:

So publish it chavis, come on lets see where she told you I was threatening her. We all know that was the lie she fed you, so publishing it can't hurt anyone now, can it? Unless of course it contains more than you're claiming it does. Although of course publishing one PM out of what was a stream of PMs isn't going to prove anything is it chavis.

Yes you did do well, skulking around the internet finding out the real life details of me and my family. Odd that you now don't want to hang around and revel in what you were the cornerstone of creating.

IdolEyes787
04-28-2012, 12:11 PM
Oh and I also hate Mary.

Actually inspired by Dave I tried to register a website to use as a platform for my contempt but seems that all the goods one are already taken.

IhateMary
Ih8Mary
IhatethatfuckingMary
FuckoffanddieMary
IhatepencildickedMary
DiediedieMary
YouareaferretfacedcuntandIhateyouMary
IfIfoundmyselfselflockedinaroomwithMaryHitlerCharlesMansonandagunwithonlytwobulletsIwouldshootMarytwice
IfIwasadyingchildandtheMakeaWishfoundationcameandaskedmewhatIwantedIwouldsaymygreatestwishwouldbetobeallowedtoripoffMarysheadandshitdownhisthroat both .com and .ca

StillMe
04-28-2012, 12:13 PM
Actually inspired by Dave I tried to register a website to use as a platform for my contempt but seems that all the goods one are already taken.

Yes manker still hasn't fessed up to what he did to get manker.wordpress.com removed from wordpress.com. I'm betting he was swopping child porn pics with Mary myself.

IdolEyes787
04-28-2012, 12:18 PM
Some have a talent for saying hateful things without being hateful,some don't.

Artemis
04-28-2012, 12:19 PM
Oh and I also hate Mary.

IhateMary
Ih8Mary
IhatethatfuckingMary
FuckoffanddieMary
IhatepencildickedMary
DiediedieMary
YouareaferretfacedcuntandIhateyouMary
IfIfoundmyselfselflockedinaroomwithMaryHitlerCharlesMansonandagunwithonlytwobulletsIwouldshootMarytwice
IfIwasadyingchildandtheMakeaWishfoundationcameandaskedmewhatIwantedIwouldsaymygreatestwishwouldbetobeallowedtoripoffMarysheadandshitdownhisthroat both .com and .ca

You're getting worse in your old age :glag:

StillMe
04-28-2012, 12:26 PM

Saying hateful things is hateful, no matter how eloquently the person phrases it. I tried to explain that to chavis way back there in time, but he's Irish so was never going to understand that. See "hateful" isn't something with grey areas. I expected chavis to be able to comprehend that what with him being Irish and that, but I've come to realise that if course he can't, just like so many of his fellow countrymen can't.

StillMe
04-28-2012, 12:28 PM
I should actually give chavis some credit, he is far better a person than Squeamous for example. He won't publish her PM simply because he won't betray her trust. He's just the kind of man who is happy to have trusts betrayed to him, and then to use that betrayal to verbally slander someone.

Proper Bo
04-28-2012, 12:31 PM
dave, are you still showing us how little you care about this?

Artemis
04-28-2012, 12:37 PM

Saying hateful things is hateful, no matter how eloquently the person phrases it. I tried to explain that to chavis way back there in time, but he's Irish so was never going to understand that. See "hateful" isn't something with grey areas. I expected chavis to be able to comprehend that what with him being Irish and that, but I've come to realise that if course he can't, just like so many of his fellow countrymen can't.
Nice, and your own rage filled posts are what, a frustrated need to belong? You are an agent provateur, I have read your posts on other forums,including the feminist section of mumsnet, you are a misogynist trying to ram your point of view down the the throat of every unwary board viewer, in this case, here you have come across a group of people who resisted both your charming original username,& the anger you tried to spill. You are a hateful human being full of vitriol and confrontational at every turn and as for this latest racist remark about the Irish in general well fuck you burn in hell you cunt!!!!!!

IdolEyes787
04-28-2012, 12:38 PM

So when I tell Mary that I wish he would drink the next bottle of Drano that he buys I am deluding myself into thinking that both of us see this as simply harmless if juvenile fun?

StillMe
04-28-2012, 12:39 PM

Still care about what? About all of the abuse that has been spewed forth about me? Or about the betrayal of trust which made that spewed bile personalised to me? The two whilst related are completely different things.

StillMe
04-28-2012, 12:40 PM
... You are a hateful human being full of vitriol and confrontational at every turn and as for this latest racist remark about the Irish in general well fuck you burn in hell you cunt!!!!!!

I intend to, and I shant be alone.

I love how offended you get at me making a slightly dodgy statement about the Irish and chavis, after you've laughed along at the very personalised hateful things said about me by your mates, chavis amongst them. I wonder how apoplectic you'd get if I started personalising the hateful things I said :Hmmm:

StillMe
04-28-2012, 12:42 PM
So when I tell Mary that I wish he would drink the next bottle of Drano that he buys I am deluding myself into thinking that both of us see this as simply harmless if juvenile fun?

That would depend upon the 'relationship' you and Mary have. Telling someone you get along with and jest with that they should drink a bottle of Drano is completely different from telling someone whom you've only ever argued with the same thing.

Proper Bo
04-28-2012, 12:46 PM

Still care about what? About all of the abuse that has been spewed forth about me? Or about the betrayal of trust which made that spewed bile personalised to me? The two whilst related are completely different things.

either or.

Artemis
04-28-2012, 12:48 PM
There are only a few things I lose my cool over that was one of them, as I said before Dave is an agent provateur, he actually enjoys needling people, sadly it's what he does with his weekend. :wank:

chalice
04-28-2012, 12:54 PM
There are only a few things I lose my cool over that was one of them, as I said before Dave is an agent provateur, he actually enjoys needling people, sadly it's what he does with his weekend. :wank:

You know Dave's in one of his frustrated tailspins when he starts with that. Don't be offended, Art. I think I can speak for my countrymen when I say we really couldn't give anything approximating a fuck what Dave has to say about us. He's still smarting from that car bomb that made outards out of his mate's innards, innit.

StillMe
04-28-2012, 12:58 PM
either or.

OK I'll try to address both of them for you.

Am I bothered about the nasty personal shit manker, chavis, MBM and others have spewed at me. Not really, tbh I knew this site was about bullying people, I've watched chavis do it over many years to many people. Entertaining himself and his mates with it over and over again. I'm not bothered about Mary and manker twisting the words I type, I'm not bothered about the play on certain words I've used, like the balustrade one.

Am I bothered about the betrayal which led to it all being so very personalised against me, yeah, you could say that. It wasn't bad enough that she betrayed my trust in real life. It wasn't bad enough that she betrayed her own promise to me, about how she would stay completely away from me if I ever asked her to. It wasn't bad enough that she steadfastly stated she wouldn't be modifying her behaviour here to suit me. It then turns out that she was the source who started the personalisation of the bile that was spewed at me. Then to top it all manker the wanker decides that he will ban me so she doesn't have to face exactly the kind of comments so many have spewed forth at me. Deciding to protect her from exactly what she brought down upon me. Yeah, I'm very bothered about that. That however isn't anything which belongs here now. That's about real life betrayal of trust, and breaking of real life promises. So that belongs firmly in real life.

StillMe
04-28-2012, 01:00 PM
You know Dave's in one of his frustrated tailspins when he starts with that. Don't be offended, Art. I think I can speak for my countrymen when I say we really couldn't give anything approximating a fuck what Dave has to say about us. He's still smarting from that car bomb that made outards out of his mate's innards, innit.

Oh! Don't do yourself and your fellow countrymen down chavis, you did that to more than one mate of mine. If hate was an art, your fellow countrymen would be world renowned for it. As it is you're just world renowned for being the kind of cowards who murder children with bombs, and you can't even manage that, only being able to spew forth nasty comments about others on the internet. All safe behind your keyboard.

Artemis
04-28-2012, 01:01 PM
Racist

Nah fuck it!

Racist, Misogynist, Stalker!!!!!

StillMe
04-28-2012, 01:03 PM
Racist

I prefer the title pall bearer, but you can call me whatever you want. You're Australian, so your opinion about this is meaningless.

Proper Bo
04-28-2012, 01:05 PM
either or.

OK I'll try to address both of them for you.

Am I bothered about the nasty personal shit manker, chavis, MBM and others have spewed at me. Not really, tbh I knew this site was about bullying people, I've watched chavis do it over many years to many people. Entertaining himself and his mates with it over and over again. I'm not bothered about Mary and manker twisting the words I type, I'm not bothered about the play on certain words I've used, like the balustrade one.

Am I bothered about the betrayal which led to it all being so very personalised against me, yeah, you could say that. It wasn't bad enough that she betrayed my trust in real life. It wasn't bad enough that she betrayed her own promise to me, about how she would stay completely away from me if I ever asked her to. It wasn't bad enough that she steadfastly stated she wouldn't be modifying her behaviour here to suit me. It then turns out that she was the source who started the personalisation of the bile that was spewed at me. Then to top it all manker the wanker decides that he will ban me so she doesn't have to face exactly the kind of comments so many have spewed forth at me. Deciding to protect her from exactly what she brought down upon me. Yeah, I'm very bothered about that. That however isn't anything which belongs here now. That's about real life betrayal of trust, and breaking of promises. So that belongs firmly in real life.

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be too hard to write a little script which could just copy and paste chunks of what you've said over and over. Ask snee, he's a computer nerd type, I'm sure he could help you out with one and then you wouldn't even need to bother writing what's effectively the same thing over and over and over again.

chalice
04-28-2012, 01:06 PM

Oh! Don't do yourself and your fellow countrymen down chavis, you did that to more than one mate of mine. If hate was an art, your fellow countrymen would be world renowned for it. As it is you're just world renowned for being the kind of cowards who murder children with bombs, and you can't even manage that, only being able to spew forth nasty comments about others on the internet. All safe behind your keyboard.

Your mates got bored listening to you, Dave, and blew themselves up. Don't go blaming the Irish. We have an alibi. We were all down the pub eating spuds and doing jigs.

Artemis
04-28-2012, 01:10 PM
Racist

I prefer the title pall bearer, but you can call me whatever you want. You're Australian, so your opinion about this is meaningless.

OK for the second time today, basic memory skills are lacking, maybe you should right these things down, you are a stalker after all. I come from New Zealand you prat, I was born in Leith, Scotland and emigrated as a child to New Zealand. I have never ever seen a fucking kangaroo in my life, sport.

You really do need to take notes

seriously......

:blink:

StillMe
04-28-2012, 01:11 PM
Your mates got bored listening to you, Dave, and blew themselves up. Don't go blaming the Irish. We have an alibi. We were all down the pub eating spuds and doing jigs.

Many of my mates gave their lives trying to defuse bombs your fellow countrymen planted in places where your countrys children played. Nice to see what they gave their lives for was the likes of you being able to spew bile at passers by.

Proper Bo
04-28-2012, 01:12 PM

OK for the second time today, basic memory skills are lacking, maybe you should right these things down, you are a stalker after all. I come from New Zealand you prat, I was born in Leith, Scotland and emigrated as a child to New Zealand. I have never ever seen a fucking kangaroo in my life, sport.

You really do need to take notes

seriously......

:blink:

You poor thing. It could have been worse tho', you could have moved from new zealand to jockland.

StillMe
04-28-2012, 01:13 PM

OK for the second time today, basic memory skills are lacking...

Or maybe you're just not worth remembering anything about, what with only ever having been a fringe player in all of this.

Artemis
04-28-2012, 01:16 PM

OK for the second time today, basic memory skills are lacking...

Or maybe you're just not worth remembering anything about, what with only ever having been a fringe player in all of this.

Then stop replying to me racist.

chalice
04-28-2012, 01:16 PM

Many of my mates gave their lives trying to defuse bombs your fellow countrymen planted in places where your countrys children played.

They must've been fucking shite at it then. Was there actually anything left to carry in your pallbearing gig? The coffin must've been lighter than fucking Bobby Sands's.

StillMe
04-28-2012, 01:21 PM
I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be too hard to write a little script which could just copy and paste chunks of what you've said over and over. Ask snee, he's a computer nerd type, I'm sure he could help you out with one and then you wouldn't even need to bother writing what's effectively the same thing over and over and over again.

So you asked a question you already knew the answer to, and then didn't like hearing the answer again... that's a bit mental Bo. You should probably seek help.

Artemis
04-28-2012, 01:24 PM
Racist

StillMe
04-28-2012, 01:25 PM
They must've been fucking shite at it then. Was there actually anything left to carry in your pallbearing gig? The coffin must've been lighter than fucking Bobby Sands's.

We weighted the coffins to make up the body weight, so all appeared in order chavis. No need to worry your little head about their children being upset when they realised the coffins were lighter than their fathers bodies would have been.

I've often pondered over whether it might have been better if they'd been shit at it, more dead Irish children somehow might have made some of the adults over their more upset about it all, more willing to do something about it. Instead of which my mates paid instead of the likes of you.

StillMe
04-28-2012, 01:26 PM
Racist

Repeating the same old posts over and over again like is often considered spamming. You should be careful, spamming message boards can get you banned.

chalice
04-28-2012, 01:27 PM
They would've been protestant children, so that hardly counts. Your mates were suckers. Stupid suckers who didn't know their way around a mercury tilt switch.

Artemis
04-28-2012, 01:28 PM

We weighted the coffins to make up the body weight, so all appeared in order chavis. No need to worry your little head about their children being upset when they realised the coffins were lighter than their fathers bodies would have been.

I've often pondered over whether it might have been better if they'd been shit at it, more dead Irish children somehow might have made some of the adults over their more upset about it all, more willing to do something about it. Instead of which my mates paid instead of the likes of you.

Why don't you just fuck off and die somewhere cold?

StillMe
04-28-2012, 01:29 PM
They would've been protestant children, so that hardly counts. Your mates were suckers. Stupid suckers who didn't know their way around a mercury tilt switch.

Ummm no quite a lot of them would have been protestant children actually.

I trained some Irish lads when I was in, I couldn't help but smile at the irony of being tasked to train Irish catholics how to kill people.

StillMe
04-28-2012, 01:32 PM

You've already condemned me to an afterlife in hell, so dying somewhere cold is hardly going to make any difference now is it.

I am going to fuck off and die though... we all are... enjoy yours, I shall enjoy mine.

chalice
04-28-2012, 01:37 PM

Ummm no quite a lot of them would have been protestant children actually.

I trained some Irish lads when I was in, I couldn't help but smile at the irony of being tasked to train Irish catholics how to kill people.

Dave, you couldn't train your kids to use a toilet, never mind killing techniques. You never saw a sideways glance of action. You were bunkered up, perpetuating that Great British military tradition of bumming each other in the showers and bullying black people.

Proper Bo
04-28-2012, 01:40 PM

So you asked a question you already knew the answer to, and then didn't like hearing the answer again... that's a bit mental Bo. You should probably seek help.

I asked if you were still claiming to not care about stuff, as you are wont to do.
I don't dislike any of your posts, dave, you provide a fun distraction to people killing time. My only issue is that you've become stale in your mentalness and it doesn't make for much luls these days. Perhaps you should take some time to think of more things to say then come back and give us all a proper good giggle again.

StillMe
04-28-2012, 01:42 PM
Dave, you couldn't train your kids to use a toilet, never mind killing techniques. You never saw a sideways glance of action. You were bunkered up, perpetuating that Great British military tradition of bumming each other in the showers and bullying black people.

I don't have any answer to that, so I guess you can score one for that.

This is better chavis, much more the 'reject' vs 'chavis' stuff we had going on before you were stupid enough to fall for her lie :)

StillMe
04-28-2012, 01:44 PM
I asked if you were still claiming to not care about stuff, as you are wont to do.
I don't dislike any of your posts, dave, you provide a fun distraction to people killing time. My only issue is that you've become stale in your mentalness and it doesn't make for much luls these days. Perhaps you should take some time to think of more things to say then come back and give us all a proper good giggle again.

To be fair Bo, it's fairly fucking difficult to be fresh when whatever I say is constantly referenced back to that lie, and I'm forced constantly back into talking about that. It's not just me who has become stale.

Proper Bo
04-28-2012, 01:45 PM

To be fair Bo, it's fairly fucking difficult to be fresh when whatever I say is constantly referenced back to that lie, and I'm forced constantly back into talking about that. It's not just me who has become stale.

You yourself just brought it up right there in that very post:blink:

Artemis
04-28-2012, 01:47 PM

You've already condemned me to an afterlife in hell, so dying somewhere cold is hardly going to make any difference now is it.

I am going to fuck off and die though... we all are... enjoy yours, I shall enjoy mine.
You really should read your classics more you illiterate peasant, Dante's ninth circle of hell is the frozen circle, the fraudulent cirle, the one you are bound for.....

StillMe
04-28-2012, 02:00 PM
You really should read your classics more you illiterate peasant, Dante's ninth circle of hell is the frozen circle, the fraudulent cirle, the one you are bound for.....

Funny you should say that, I've been doing quite a lot more reading recently.

I never bothered with Dante, I found it all too dark for my taste. Maybe I should try again.

Artemis
04-28-2012, 02:04 PM

Funny you should say that, I've been doing quite a lot more reading recently.

I never bothered with Dante, I found it all too dark for my taste. Maybe I should try again.

A little too dark for my taste :glag:

manker
04-28-2012, 02:16 PM
Ah, fuck it. I'll ban him when I get back.
It's little windows into the promised land like this which is keeping me breathing.

I'm sure if I put some effort into it, Dave would have tracked me down and batted me by now.
Oo-er.

Artemis
04-28-2012, 02:22 PM
It's little windows into the promised land like this which is keeping me breathing.

I'm sure if I put some effort into it, Dave would have tracked me down and batted me by now.
Oo-er.
He lives in the same neck of the woods as you, if he had any balls at all he would have rocked up to you by now and gone wocha cock?

But no, its death threats over the intertron :fear:

Brotherhood
04-28-2012, 02:31 PM
Why bother banning him, he just crops up time after time when your back is turned.
Put him in a corner somewhere, and pardon me for stating the blindingly obvious, but don't reply to the guy.
I know that's asking for a lot or restraint on your part, but most of you seem like reasonably intelligent human beings, :unsure:
most of you have stated how boring you find the same old stories, so stop feeding them!
Stop perpetuating the nausea, simple really :)

StillMe
04-28-2012, 02:48 PM

Oo-er.

What makes you think I would waste my time coming to hurt you manker? What makes you think you're worth any effort on my part? Oh! And you're assuming I haven't already tracked you down?

Artemis
04-28-2012, 02:49 PM
Why bother banning him, he just crops up time after time when your back is turned.
Put him in a corner somewhere, and pardon me for stating the blindingly obvious, but don't reply to the guy.
I know that's asking for a lot or restraint on your part, but most of you seem like reasonably intelligent human beings, :unsure:
most of you have stated how boring you find the same old stories, so stop feeding them!
An excellent point, well presented, so from the peripheral player to the agent provacateur, nah nothing really......

StillMe
04-28-2012, 02:50 PM

chavis taught me all I know about threatening to kill people on the internet, on this very board. Yet oddly you all think it's OK for him to do it, yet whine like little children when someone else does it... what odd people you lot are.

StillMe
04-28-2012, 02:53 PM

Ummm I hate to have to point out the obvious, but they can't. They're obsessed with me. Even when I'm in a banned state and haven't posted anything here for days, they amuse themselves with posting bileous posts about me. It's the whining and whinging like children when I do it back to them which is the odd thing, you'd have thought for people so determined to dish it out, they would expect to occasionally get it back.

Brotherhood
04-28-2012, 03:02 PM
No self-control around here that's what's lacking, from both sides of the fence I might add.
So it seems you'll all continue bashing the same old ball around the court for the forseeable future

Artemis
04-28-2012, 03:05 PM

chavis taught me all I know about threatening to kill people on the internet, on this very board. Yet oddly you all think it's OK for him to do it, yet whine like little children when someone else does it... what odd people you lot are.

Remember I used to work with people, I gave it up because of self entitled fuckwits like you. NO Dave the world does not revolve around you, you are not entitled to, or are in any way, expected to have any more respect than any one else. I shovelled that particular pile of shit for long enough, that's why I work with animals.They actually learn from their mistakes, they respond to kindness, and can learn new habits. You keep harkening back to your childhood.....

IdolEyes787
04-28-2012, 03:11 PM
Remember I used to work with people, I gave it up because of self entitled fuckwits like you.

As far as I understand it strippers aren't technically people. Apparently that is why we can gleefully debase them for our own amusement.

IdolEyes787
04-28-2012, 03:14 PM
The same reasoning applies to certain ethnic groups obviously.

Artemis
04-28-2012, 03:15 PM
No self-control around here that's what's lacking, from both sides of the fence I might add.
So it seems you'll all continue bashing the same old ball around the court for the forseeable future

That in a way is the beauty of the lounge, it is egalitarian, normally that is a good thing, in this one case, this one mental case, and I do stress that, since this has become obsessive, it no longer that.

If you look beyond this thread or even beyond the threads that this user(s) psuedonym(s) post in then the lounge is normally a less dark place. But Dave can't see that, because Dave has his cassus belli and he must be heard!!!!!

Artemis
04-28-2012, 03:18 PM
Remember I used to work with people, I gave it up because of self entitled fuckwits like you.

As far as I understand it strippers aren't technically people. Apparently that is why we can gleefully debase them for our own amusement.

So I've had an interesting life :idunno: it's still the wrong part of the timeline.... bimbo's during university....nutjobs after university.....

-Edit the proper term is F.U.B.A.H. (Fucked Up Beyond All Help)

megabyteme
04-28-2012, 03:25 PM
Nice, and your own rage filled posts are what, a frustrated need to belong? You are an agent provateur, I have read your posts on other forums,including the feminist section of mumsnet, you are a misogynist trying to ram your point of view down the the throat of every unwary board viewer, in this case, here you have come across a group of people who resisted both your charming original username,& the anger you tried to spill. You are a hateful human being full of vitriol and confrontational at every turn and as for this latest racist remark about the Irish in general well fuck you burn in hell you cunt!!!!!!

Sofa King true!

StillMe
04-28-2012, 03:25 PM
That in a way is the beauty of the lounge, it is egalitarian, normally that is a good thing, in this one case, this one mental case, and I do stress that, since this has become obsessive, it no longer that.

If you look beyond this thread or even beyond the threads that this user(s) psuedonym(s) post in then the lounge is normally a less dark place. But Dave can't see that, because Dave has his cassus belli and he must be heard!!!!!

Aha! Now we're back to that old chestnut, blaming Dave for every thread for months being made into the subject of Daves life and what a nasty piece of shit Dave is... you do realise how ridiculous that is, don't you?

Tell me, am I responsible for the bileous comments your mates are making when I'm in the banned state and not posting here as well?

Brotherhood
04-28-2012, 03:26 PM
Then surely if you believe in egalitarianism on here he should be allowed the right to reply, no matter how "dark" or "mental" you perceive his replies.
If you think him a mentalist then why keep interacting with him, this could go on ad finitum!
If you are all so stupid as to continue what, at times can appear as some form of game you are all playing, then you only have yourselves to blame!!

StillMe
04-28-2012, 03:28 PM
I mean really! What kind of complete fuckwit tells me that the world doesn't revolve around me after sitting and watching his mates make every single fucking thread about me... I suppose he's the kind of stupid fuckwit who thinks I was enjoying that. Fucking knobhead.

StillMe
04-28-2012, 03:30 PM
Then surely if you believe in egalitarianism on here he should be allowed the right to reply, no matter how "dark" or "mental" you perceive his replies.
If you think him a mentalist then why keep interacting with him, this could go on ad finitum!
If you are all so stupid as to continue what, at times can appear as some form of game you are all playing, then you only have yourselves to blame!!

I tried to explain, it's because they're obsessed and believe they have the 'right' to be nasty and abusive without anyone ever standing up and doing it back to them.

megabyteme
04-28-2012, 03:33 PM

That would depend upon the 'relationship' you and Mary have. Telling someone you get along with and jest with that they should drink a bottle of Drano is completely different from telling someone whom you've only ever argued with the same thing.

Go drink a bottle of Drano (or get some mental counseling) , you pathetic sack of crap.

*EDIT* And I say this with every bit of respect you've earned. BTW, my son is doing well, thanks. :ermm:

Artemis
04-28-2012, 03:37 PM
I mean really! What kind of complete fuckwit tells me that the world doesn't revolve around me after sitting and watching his mates make every single fucking thread about me... I suppose he's the kind of stupid fuckwit who thinks I was enjoying that. Fucking knobhead.

:D Now that is what I call a freudian slip, yes Dave, that is exactly what I think, I think you sit around enjoying that (without a spellchecker enabled in your browser), because you really, really do get off on this :wank:, it is your reason d' etre, you actually get some kind of fulfilment out of the negative attention.

Brotherhood
04-28-2012, 03:38 PM
From a "peripheral" point of view, I'd say you're all pretty damn equal in your ability to spout bitter, twisted, and vitriolic views.
Is this some form of bonding between you all, or is this just how you all enjoy spending your spare time :dry:

StillMe
04-28-2012, 03:40 PM
Go drink a bottle of Drano (or get some mental counseling) , you pathetic sack of crap.

*EDIT* And I say this with every bit of respect you've earned. BTW, my son is doing well, thanks. :ermm:

@ Brotherhood

See that there, that's a classic example of the completel mentalists so many of these people are.

MBM spewed months of nasty (often UPPER CASE) rants at me, dragging up my fitness as a parent, and wishing all sorts of nasty shit upon me. Months of that... then he goes all "look at me, I'm a victim of the big nasty Dave" when I make one similarly vile comment back, and he's been at that for months now. It's like watching a little child who was so enjoying bullying the other children, until he met one who did it back to him... incredible that he believes he should be exempt from the kind of bile he spews forth at others.

chalice
04-28-2012, 03:40 PM
From a "peripheral" point of view, I'd say you're all pretty damn equal in your ability to spout bitter, twisted, and vitriolic views.
Is this some form of bonding between you all, or is this just how you all enjoy spending your spare time :dry:

If you don't like it, don't read it. I'm sure there's an undiscovered tribe somewhere you could patronise to greater effect.

StillMe
04-28-2012, 03:43 PM

Ummm I'd have to agree with that assessment, they're enjoying doing it to me (and have enjoyed doing it to me for many long months), and I'm having fun watching them go all "Victim" when I return it.

Artemis
04-28-2012, 03:45 PM

Ummm I'd have to agree with that assessment, they're enjoying doing it to me (and have enjoyed doing it to me for many long months), and I'm having fun watching them go all "Victim" when I return it.

Yes I feel very victimised. :bumrape:

manker
04-28-2012, 03:48 PM
Stop perpetuating the nausea, simple really :)stfu, dave.

Artemis
04-28-2012, 03:49 PM
Awww come on, I hadn't finished yet....

He was really mashing that fucking keyboard and everything, his dentist must love us. :naughty:

Brotherhood
04-28-2012, 03:51 PM
Sorry but I'm not Dave
I'd ask for an apology in asking me to stfu, but I doubt it would be forthcoming!!

manker
04-28-2012, 03:53 PM

He was really mashing that fucking keyboard and everything, his dentist must love us. :naughty:He'll just have to wait until I go to the pub.

Unless he's taking his missus out ... no wait ... unless all his rl mates are clamouring to take him out for a beer ... hold up ... perhaps he's going to put his kids before defending his honour from internets hate and bile tonight.

It could happen :eyebrows:

chalice
Sorry but I'm not Dave
I'd ask for an apology in asking me to stfu, but I doubt it would be forthcoming!!

He knows you're not Dave, you pleb. That's how you were still able to post.

Artemis
Dave's not here man....

manker
04-28-2012, 03:54 PM
Sorry but I'm not Dave

dave, you're arguing with an IP tool, tool.

chalice
04-28-2012, 03:54 PM

He was really mashing that fucking keyboard and everything, his dentist must love us. :naughty:He'll just have to wait until I go to the pub.

Unless he's taking his missus out ... no wait ... unless all his rl mates are clamouring to take him out for a beer ... hold up ... perhaps he's going to put his kids before defending his honour from internets hate and bile tonight.

It could happen :eyebrows:

Dave has no rl mates. I blew them all up.

megabyteme
04-28-2012, 03:55 PM

@ Brotherhood

See that there, that's a classic example of the completel mentalists so many of these people are.

MBM spewed months of nasty (often UPPER CASE) rants at me, dragging up my fitness as a parent, and wishing all sorts of nasty shit upon me. Months of that... then he goes all "look at me, I'm a victim of the big nasty Dave" when I make one similarly vile comment back, and he's been at that for months now. It's like watching a little child who was so enjoying bullying the other children, until he met one who did it back to him... incredible that he believes he should be exempt from the kind of bile he spews forth at others.

Once again, I suggested you should go spend time with your children while they were still young; you wished me to witness the early death of mine.

Yes, yes all the same. :facepalm:

You know this already, Dave. It is truly pitiful when you try to elicit *cough* strangers' sympathies.

Brotherhood
04-28-2012, 04:01 PM
@ Chavis, it's really irrelevant whether I "like" it or not, I was merely trying to understand it.
My intention was not to patronise and I apologise if that's how it came across.
Questioning things was always something my Mother told me would get me into trouble!!

Artemis
04-28-2012, 04:02 PM
I wonder what Dave does when you cast him into the wilderness mid torrent of bile manker? does he go and kick the fuck out neighborhood cats? Lean garbage bins up against the doors of pensioners flats and ring the doorbells?

What is a frustrated internet stalker to do.....

chalice
04-28-2012, 06:34 PM
@ Chavis, it's really irrelevant whether I "like" it or not, I was merely trying to understand it.
My intention was not to patronise and I apologise if that's how it came across.
Questioning things was always something my Mother told me would get me into trouble!!

You're right. I apologise. You're completely irrelevant. You're shuffling in blind to an established ethos. You're viewing the lounge in a slash-cut manner of your choosing and condescending to tell us where we're going awry.

Please deposit your no doubt well-meant life tuition in your most convenient sphincter. Maybe your mother will end up being useful for something.

Brotherhood
04-28-2012, 06:53 PM
Do you always welcome new users in such a hospitable manner?
I hadn't thought that my words were in any way confrontational, or condescending.
I merely attempted to join in and raise a few questions.
Is the lounge only for the priviledged few?
I must have been wrong in the assumption that this was a place for anyone to be allowed a voice without getting shouted down or insulted.

chalice
04-28-2012, 07:00 PM
I hadn't thought that my words were in any way confrontational, or condescending.
I must have been wrong in the assumption that this was a place for anyone to be allowed a voice without getting shouted down or insulted.

The lounge is for anyone who cares to post. Except Dave, like.

The questions you ground zero'd us with are questions that are so pat and crass, a five year old would be embarrassed to ask them.

Brotherhood
04-28-2012, 07:17 PM
I'm never embarrassed about bringing things back to basics.
Someone as old and illiterate as myself often needs to simplify in order to get to the truth
As my questions were so "pat and crass" they could so easily have been simply and quickly answered,
instead it seems the natural order of things is to ignore or putdown.
Social intercourse is a fascinating subject

chalice
04-28-2012, 07:27 PM
I'm never embarrassed about bringing things back to basics.
Someone as old and illiterate as myself often needs to simplify in order to get to the truth
As my questions were so "pat and crass" they could so easily have been simply and quickly answered,
instead it seems the natural order of things is to ignore or putdown.
Social intercourse is a fascinating subject

As new users go, I reckon I'm going rather easy on you. I'm willing to have this conversation because I feel that you're genuinely interested in a patronising, anthropological/entomological kinda way.

Have you met the internet at all? I can introduce you if you like.

megabyteme
04-28-2012, 07:32 PM
Sorry but I'm not Dave

How long are we planning to let this go on? It's like watching RDJ in "disguise" on the new Holmes movie. I couldn't stand to watch that one either... :pinch:

Brotherhood
04-28-2012, 07:50 PM
I thank you for your leniency, it's not afforded to me very often.
Could be something to do with my annoying and intensely inquisitive nature

Internet? No, why waste my time on there when there are libraries full of books to be read

IdolEyes787
04-28-2012, 08:12 PM
Hulk smash.

megabyteme
04-28-2012, 08:18 PM
libraries full of books to be read

:O You really aren't Dave, are you?

chalice
04-28-2012, 08:23 PM
Libraries are just as full of unfulfilled, flailing spastics. Some are sent there. Some are drawn of their own volition.

The noise levels remain the same.

Brotherhood
04-28-2012, 08:33 PM
@ MBM No I'm not, easy clue there is I'm a complete, as Chavis would put it, spastic when it comes to using these boards!

@Chavis I'm definitely one of the spastics that gets drawn to libraries, for the peace and quiet and the fascination that books hold. Books never intimidate, humiliate, or degrade you in anyway, just a constant source of learning. I should have been a librarian!

Proper Bo
04-28-2012, 08:34 PM
@ MBM No I'm not, easy clue there is I'm a complete, as Chavis would put it, spastic when it comes to using these boards!

@Chavis I'm definitely one of the spastics that gets drawn to libraries, for the peace and quiet and the fascination that books hold. Books never intimidate, humiliate, or degrade you in anyway, just a constant source of learning. I should have been a librarian!

shhhhhhhhh

Brotherhood
04-28-2012, 08:37 PM
Sorry :P

chalice
04-28-2012, 08:45 PM

Librarians don't use exclamation marks. They're unnecessary.

What are your thoughts on anal sex?

Brotherhood
04-28-2012, 08:49 PM
Unneccessary, a bit like exclamation marks.

chalice
04-28-2012, 08:55 PM
Unneccessary, a bit like exclamation marks.

Noice. See, I'm starting to like you already.

Brotherhood
04-28-2012, 09:03 PM
That's good enough for me, we'll be bosom buddies before long.

chalice
04-28-2012, 09:06 PM
That's good enough for me, we'll be bosom buddies before long.

I wouldn't go that far, Papa Smurf.

This part of the board is all about the jokes and personal disclosure. Some people just don't see it that way. These are the people who make the jokes happen.

Brotherhood
04-28-2012, 09:13 PM
That'll be Mama Smurf to you. See i can do personal disclosure too.
I'm not so hot on the jokes, although some would say I'm a joke.

chalice
04-28-2012, 09:16 PM
That'll be Mama Smurf to you. See i can do personal disclosure too.
I'm not so hot on the jokes, although some would say I'm a joke.

Fuck sake, I should've known you were of the girl persuasion by the way you post. It's nice to have an extra set of tits in the lounge, I mean that most sincerely.

And you're not a joke. Yet.

Snee
04-28-2012, 09:17 PM
Sorry but I'm not Dave

/thread

Brotherhood
04-28-2012, 09:25 PM
My tits and the rest of me thank you for the welcome.

I've often been the brunt of a good joke, it pays to have a good sense of humour.

Brotherhood
04-28-2012, 09:35 PM
@Chalices well I asked the questions and I thank you for your time in answering with your opinion.

I'm going to keep an open mind and see how things go.

cunt
04-28-2012, 09:41 PM
I'm going to keep an open mind and see how things go.

Seriously, as long as you don't say anything manker (he's the mentalist moderator here) 'dislikes' you'll be OK. He likes people to be 'likeable' those that are can stay, those that aren't can 'f&*@ off'. That's how it works.

Hoi Dave, is there any chance you could move your wheelchair off the parking space? I've got four black thalidomide victims wrangling to get in.

cunt
04-28-2012, 09:45 PM
Hoi Dave, is there any chance you could move your wheelchair off the parking space? I've got four black thalidomide victims wrangling to get in.

There is only one possible answer to that question.

Fuck off, cunt.

There are about 3 fucking million answers to that question, Dave. You just couldn't think of a funny one.

Biggles
04-28-2012, 09:47 PM
In an ever changing and uncertain world it is reassuring to return to the Lounge and see that everything is pretty much the same.

cunt
04-28-2012, 09:57 PM
There are about 3 fucking million answers to that question, Dave. You just couldn't think of a funny one.

When you're using that username chavis, the answer to any question you ask is going to always be "Fuck off, cunt".

I'm sure I don't know what you mean. Chavis is indeed a fine, upstanding fellow who negotiated peace talks between our shameful race and that pesky colony wot showed us all how to speak.

I can only imagine that you're mistaken or direly uneducated.

mjmacky
04-28-2012, 11:03 PM

Just to clarify, this thread was not even about you Dave, it was about *new* users on the site. Actual new users, who are not simply coming back to remind everyone how little they care about this board and its members. But naturally, you were upset over something and needed attention.

P.S. the thread was also me starting a new trend to bring more chemistry to the fore.

mjmacky
04-28-2012, 11:06 PM
it is your reason d' etre

I hope that was on purpose since you were talking to Dave.

mjmacky
04-28-2012, 11:11 PM

Doesn't come across as sincere, doesn't feel you bothered to read the first post. It's free deconstruction in a tough economy, how much more am I supposed to give?

cunt
04-28-2012, 11:13 PM

Just to clarify, this thread was not even about you Dave, it was about *new* users on the site. Actual new users, who are not simply coming back to remind everyone how little they care about this board and its members. But naturally, you were upset over something and needed attention.

P.S. the thread was also me starting a new trend to bring more chemistry to the fore.

Technically chavis stayed on topic. What does he win? Apart from the obvious.

mjmacky
04-28-2012, 11:18 PM

Fuck off, cunt

cunt
04-28-2012, 11:19 PM

Fuck off, cunt

:happy:

mjmacky
04-28-2012, 11:20 PM
Sorry, visceral reaction. One 9 % CH3-CH2-OH solution on me.

cunt
04-28-2012, 11:21 PM
Never apologise. I'd hate you for it.

mjmacky
04-28-2012, 11:23 PM

Tell me more Dave, because Idol and I have only ever hated each other and often dream of shoving more than Drano down each other's throats. What does it all mean Dave?

mjmacky
04-28-2012, 11:23 PM

It wasn't sincere.

mjmacky
04-28-2012, 11:28 PM
Now I know I was at the end of one of insomniatic cycles, but did I really misspell strip in the thread title, or was it changed to something that has meaning to british types?

Chalice's Dad
04-28-2012, 11:28 PM

It wasn't sincere.

That's alright then, dickhead. You're lucky I didn't have to go all existential on your arse.

chalice
04-29-2012, 12:04 AM
A new user walked the coals and came out the other end reborn in this very thread, Dave. Albeit somewhat quickened coals. Read back.

You just couldn't do it right.

mjmacky
04-29-2012, 12:28 AM
Why should I be convinced the new user isn't just a dupe account. Remember chavis, I only stopped thinking reject was you about a month ago.

chalice
04-29-2012, 12:32 AM
Frankly Mary, I gave up all hope on you when you had to look up the original Prisoner.

chalice
04-29-2012, 12:37 AM
Why should I be convinced the new user isn't just a dupe account. Remember chavis, I only stopped thinking reject was you about a month ago.

reject isn't a chavis dupe account? Are you sure about that?

Dave, your school didn't have the resources to teach me what I know.

chalice
04-29-2012, 12:37 AM
You just couldn't do it right.

Story of my life that chavis, always some bastard sticking the boot in when I least need it.

One Foot In The Dave.

mjmacky
04-29-2012, 12:53 AM
Frankly Mary, I gave up all hope on you when you had to look up the original Prisoner.

You placing your hopes in me would be a shortsight of such dramatic error I couldn't do enough damage to it force upon you, A or B.

megabyteme
04-29-2012, 02:31 AM
Story of my life that chavis, always some bastard sticking the boot in when I least need it.

One Foot In The Dave.

Bridesmaid of Frankenstein's bride, he is...

manker
05-02-2012, 09:09 AM
Now I know I was at the end of one of insomniatic cycles, but did I really misspell strip in the thread title, or was it changed to something that has meaning to british types?
Heaven forfend.

mjmacky
05-02-2012, 11:49 AM
Heaven forfend.

So that's a yes then.

manker
05-02-2012, 11:54 AM
Heaven forfend.

So that's a yes then.A yes would be an entirely ambiguous answer to an either/or question.
So, no.

mjmacky
05-02-2012, 12:27 PM
So that's a yes then.A yes would be an entirely ambiguous answer to an either/or question.
So, no.

Exactly.

manker
05-02-2012, 12:29 PM
A yes would be an entirely ambiguous answer to an either/or question.
So, no.

Exactly.You're the most cynical schoolgirl I've ever had social intercourse with.

mjmacky
05-02-2012, 12:31 PM
Exactly.You're the most cynical schoolgirl I've ever had social intercourse with.

I take it Idol's never shown you his Mary Janes.

manker
05-02-2012, 12:38 PM
:eyebrows:

What is it today with you and this double-speak.

mjmacky
05-02-2012, 12:43 PM

What do you mean? I'm not stuttering.

manker
05-02-2012, 12:47 PM

What do you mean? I'm not stuttering.Even if you were it wouldn't be double speak, double speak boi.

mjmacky
05-02-2012, 12:55 PM
What do you mean? I'm not stuttering.Even if you were it wouldn't be double speak, double speak boi.

Technically it would, but to answer your actual question, I usually have a theme during post sessions. I can't help but be influenced by posts I made not minutes before.

Please don't use any pink letters in the next post unless you're dainty.

manker
05-02-2012, 01:06 PM
Even if you were it wouldn't be double speak, double speak boi.

Technically it would, but to answer your actual question, I usually have a theme during post sessions. I can't help but be influenced by posts I made not minutes before.Yeah I'm losing interest so I'll just correct your grammar.

mjmacky
05-02-2012, 01:16 PM
That edit was just to spite you

manker
05-02-2012, 01:25 PM
You fucked their and they're in hardwareworld too :no:

mjmacky
05-02-2012, 04:01 PM

That's it, from here on out I'm throwing out all variations of those that don't have apostrophes. They're you have it.

Artemis
05-02-2012, 10:23 PM

Which begs the question why are you an accountant? There is a frustrated english teacher complete with cane ready to rap over the knuckles of the somnambulent, just itching to leap out of your skin at every opportunity. :idunno:

manker
05-02-2012, 10:54 PM

Which begs the question why are you an accountant? There is a frustrated english teacher complete with cane ready to rap over the knuckles of the somnambulent, just itching to leap out of your skin at every opportunity. :idunno:This is true. I used to walk around with a Sharpie to amend graffiti until I discovered a forumular outlet. Altho' it's only fun to pick on those whose prose is of a particularly high standard. It's a compliment, unless you're Dave. In which case, I do it because I enjoy the resultant feigned insouciance which barely covers the seething rage.

I went with numbers, although I much prefer words, when I was 16. Career advisers tend to be capitalist scum.