View Full Version : :naughty:

junglebook
04-30-2012, 08:45 AM
:ghey:

:fst:

nvm .. :dog: Im gone.

mjmacky
04-30-2012, 09:02 AM
I wonder why you haven't just been banned yet.

Artemis
04-30-2012, 09:41 AM

He's is still at the mildly irritating stage, a poor shadow of a forum troll, so for manker swat him with the banhammer for being a prat is really a case of overkill. Anyway Macky I thought your bread and butter was noobalicious blowhards like this? :shuriken:

mjmacky
04-30-2012, 10:07 AM

He's is still at the mildly irritating stage, a poor shadow of a forum troll, so for manker swat him with the banhammer for being a prat is really a case of overkill. Anyway Macky I thought your bread and butter was noobalicious blowhards like this? :shuriken:

I want a new game. Anyways, I'm currently on the banspammer train as they're seriously fucking up my viewing of new posts, like the guy posting RIGHT NOW

IdolEyes787
04-30-2012, 10:35 AM
I want a new game. Anyways, I'm currently on the banspammer train as they're seriously fucking up my viewing of new posts, like the guy posting RIGHT NOW

Not trying to be racist but how come none of these spammers ever use the name Bill or Fred?

mjmacky
04-30-2012, 10:44 AM

Not trying to be racist but how come none of these spammers ever use the name Bill or Fred?

I wouldn't bet against a billfredtom though.

Artemis
04-30-2012, 11:57 AM

Well he's not banned, but Manker's pulled the wheels off his wheelchair. :yikes: