PDA

View Full Version : Hoi Darth Cicero

IdolEyes787
05-02-2012, 11:07 AM
It just dawned on me that I haven't been bored to fuck lately.
Darth110539Cicero.

megabyteme
05-02-2012, 11:10 AM
I've heard if you say his its name three times, you'll fall asleep for 8 hours and wake up with a migraine. :fear:

manker
05-02-2012, 11:18 AM
Last I heard, he was genetically modifying himself so it is possible for him to take the form of a symbiotic suit, much like the one Spiderman wears occasionally in the comic. Darthy fine-tuned it to such an extent that only the interesting parts of his personality would affect the wearer - his hero - Mary.

Mary has been wearing the Darth suit for the last 2 weeks.

<...>

megabyteme
05-02-2012, 11:23 AM
Last I heard, he was genetically modifying himself so it is possible for him to take the form of a symbiotic suit, much like the one Spiderman wears occasionally in the comic. Darthy fine-tuned it to such an extent that only the interesting parts of his personality would affect the wearer - his hero - Mary.

Mary has been wearing the Darth suit for the last 2 weeks.

<...>

I do remember Mary saying something about a new pair of boxers. Sissy must feel like he is in an onion patch Heaven. :lookaroun

mjmacky
05-02-2012, 11:39 AM
I'll make this short, I said I wear boxer briefs.

megabyteme
05-02-2012, 11:46 AM

I would have paid more attention if I had known it was going to be on the test. :sadwalk:

manker
05-02-2012, 11:46 AM
pics

megabyteme
05-02-2012, 11:54 AM
pics

:unsure:

manker
05-02-2012, 11:56 AM
That screenshot took ages to load, I was all; 'cool, meg's got a pic of mary in her pants'
But no :no:

You big tease.

megabyteme
05-02-2012, 12:01 PM
I'm using some new, in-Chrome (also new for me) screen cap software. The pic did turn out a bit smaller than I had anticipated, but through the genious of my humor, the joke was STILL amazing. :01:

manker
05-02-2012, 12:10 PM
I operate my visual humour props on the premise that if I can't do it in MSPaint, it probably shouldn't be attempted.

mjmacky
05-02-2012, 12:23 PM
That screenshot took ages to load, I was all; 'cool, meg's got a pic of mary in her pants'

You big tease.

I've already got a picture of me in pants on here. That's rare since it's hot wear I live and I'm usually in shorts.

megabyteme
I operate my visual humour props on the premise that if I can't do it in MSPaint, it probably shouldn't be attempted.

We're talking about Sissy being turned into boxer briefs and being pulled over Mary's parts of shame. I don't think my visual cortex could handle the strains of seeing it illustrated in MSPaint.

Which, BTW, is EXACTLY where I expect Idol was hoping this thread would go when she started it. :ermm:

mjmacky
pics

My vision must be going because I can't read that

megabyteme
05-02-2012, 12:30 PM

My vision must be going because I can't read that

Everyone's a critic of fine art. Plebeians. :dry:

manker
05-02-2012, 12:30 PM

You big tease.

I've already got a picture of me in pants on here. That's rare since it's hot wear I live and I'm usually in shorts.Real pants, I meant. Not merkin trousers.

mjmacky
05-02-2012, 12:32 PM
I've already got a picture of me in pants on here. That's rare since it's hot wear I live and I'm usually in shorts.Real pants, I meant. Not merkin trousers.

What're trousers? Sounds like something wasps wear.

megabyteme
05-02-2012, 12:34 PM

Pants are for the employed. They are a sign that the individual has been taken into the Establishment and made a wage slave. Free men don't wear pants. :braveheart:

manker
05-02-2012, 12:35 PM

We're talking about Sissy being turned into boxer briefs and being pulled over Mary's parts of shame. I don't think my visual cortex could handle the strains of seeing it illustrated in MSPaint.

Which, BTW, is EXACTLY where I expect Idol was hoping this thread would go when she started it. :ermm:You're right, you know. Idol's been tentatively asking for my collection of Darth's peen.
This is a new and Machiavellian tactic and I'm just glad you saw through it before I was manipulated into posting it for his twisted pleasure.

manker
05-02-2012, 12:36 PM
Real pants, I meant. Not merkin trousers.

:blink:

megabyteme
05-02-2012, 12:37 PM

Which, BTW, is EXACTLY where I expect Idol was hoping this thread would go when she started it. :ermm:You're right, you know. Idol's been tentatively asking for my collection of Darth's peen.
This is a new and Machiavellian tactic and I'm just glad you saw through it before I was manipulated into posting it for his twisted pleasure.

Talk about pics too small to fill a screen.

:drummer:

Barbarossa
05-02-2012, 12:46 PM

Yeah, I couldn't work that one out either :idunno:

megabyteme
05-02-2012, 12:56 PM

110541*Not my drawing

mjmacky
05-02-2012, 12:58 PM
Here's the breakdown:
Trousers sounds like a snobby, privileged way for white people to say pants.
I usually stick to calling snobby, privileged white people by their common classification here as White Anglo-Saxon Protestants (WASP)
I just didn't bother to capitalize.

If this sounded overly condescending, it's your own fault for backing me into a corner the two of you.

manker
05-02-2012, 01:00 PM

110541*Not my drawingThe wasp looks more like a bee and the trousers are dungarees.
Apart from that, pretty damn good.

MSPaint :happy:

manker
05-02-2012, 01:04 PM
Here's the breakdown:
I usually stick to calling snobby, privileged white people by their common classification here as White Anglo-Saxon Protestants (WASP)

If this sounded overly condescending, it's your own fault for backing me into a corner the two of you.orite.

I thought you were anthropomorphising again.
Furfag.

chalice
05-02-2012, 01:15 PM
He's calling you a protestant, mate. It doesn't get any more insulting than that.

mjmacky
05-02-2012, 01:20 PM
Here's the breakdown:

If this sounded overly condescending, it's your own fault for backing me into a corner the two of you.orite.

I thought you were anthropomorphising again.
Furfag.

Technically I was, in the sense that I don't consider them to be real people.

mjmacky
05-02-2012, 01:21 PM
He's calling you a protestant, mate. It doesn't get any more insulting than that.

I'd insult a catholic but they pretty much keep to themselves.

manker
05-02-2012, 01:23 PM
When I was little, I was watching the news and asked my dad if I was a protestant or a catholic. He said that I was a protestant because if I was a catholic, I'd be completely aware of the fact already.

Presumably because I've only got the one sibling but if he didn't mean that then I'm as confused now as I was then.

chalice
05-02-2012, 01:32 PM
When I was little, I was watching the news and asked my dad if I was a protestant or a catholic. He said that I was a protestant because if I was a catholic, I'd be completely aware of the fact already.

Presumably because I've only got the one sibling but if he didn't mean that then I'm as confused now as I was then.

My cousin (two years my senior) and I wandered into a loyalist area completely innocently and by chance when I was about seven. We had decided to run away from home and get jobs because our mums wouldn't give us each 10p. Within about 30 seconds, we were surrounded by bigger boys with sticks who proceeded to interrogate us as to our religious persuasion and our fathers' names. We were completely baffled, cos although we were aware of our religion, nobody had bothered to tell us there was another sect who didn't particularly like us.

Anyway, I told them my dad was dead and they seemed to take pity on me. They got out a marker and wrote 'TAIG' on my cousin's forehead and stoned us back over the peace-line. Those were the days.

This has been an irrelevant yet true story.

manker
05-02-2012, 02:39 PM
Sounds pretty exciting and scary in Belfast in the before time.
My best stories from back when involve insects and magnifying glasses and setting mountains ablaze. but don't tell Idol.

ckrit
05-02-2012, 02:49 PM
Sounds pretty exciting and scary in Belfast in the before time.
My best stories from back when involve insects and magnifying glasses.

That shit's for amateurs. What you want to do is go collecting different kinds of ants from different anthills, then put them all in the bucket or something and watch them duke it out, gladiator-style. But don't tell idol.

My own childhood was peaceful to the max. Except for some fighting with chains and kicking people to the ground and setting fields on fire and pulling electronic equipment apart and getting mildly poisoned from sucking on the wrong components and setting spike traps for bikers in the woods. But don't tell idol about that either.

Proper Bo
05-02-2012, 03:03 PM
pulling electronic equipment apart and getting mildly poisoned from sucking on the wrong components

ewe jap chaps are perverts:no:

Squeamous
05-02-2012, 03:14 PM
:lol:

manker
05-02-2012, 03:20 PM
I'm thinking about dressing up a dog in lycra, putting him on a unicycle, locking him out in the rain and slow-frying a polar bear steak with the window open. Idol must nevar know.

And also, gladiator ants :smilie4:
I've seen a wasp fight a spider before. That was pretty orsum.

Barbarossa
05-02-2012, 03:23 PM
We used to catch wasps and bees and put them in jam jars together, but don't tell Idol.

That was quite fun, until I got stung once. By a wasp, obviously. The bees were total pussies :dabs:

Squeamous
05-02-2012, 03:32 PM
Here's the breakdown:

If this sounded overly condescending, it's your own fault for backing me into a corner the two of you.

Trousers are what people who speak English like to say when they're wanting to distinguish between underwear and outerwear. English people I believe have naming rights and therefore authority in this matter.

Anyway, shouldn't you be throwing off the shackles of your father dominant patriarchal white slavery and wearing a kimono or something else?

manker
05-02-2012, 03:32 PM
We used to catch wasps and bees and put them in jam jars together, but don't tell Idol.

That was quite fun, until I got stung once. By a wasp, obviously. The bees were total pussies :dabs:
Wasps are srsly badass.

They're the only thing I've not got any moral qualms about killing. Except I don't kill them anyway, I try to shepherd them out of the window because I know if I squish one, fortyleven of his mates will smell the dead wasp aroma and be round to get me. While I sleep probably.

Barbarossa
05-02-2012, 03:50 PM

Haha that's spot on. If this were facebook, I would like this so all my "friends" can see that I do....

IdolEyes787
05-02-2012, 04:04 PM
but don't tell Idol.

But don't tell idol.

My own childhood was peaceful to the max. Except for some fighting with chains and kicking people to the ground and setting fields on fire and pulling electronic equipment apart and getting mildly poisoned from sucking on the wrong components and setting spike traps for bikers in the woods. But don't tell idol about that either.

but don't tell Idol.

Take comfort in the fact that none of that makes me think any less of any of you.

mjmacky
05-02-2012, 04:07 PM

Haha that's spot on. If this were facebook, I would like this so all my "friends" can see that I do....

I have actually 'liked' that on facebook sometime in the past.

mjmacky
05-02-2012, 04:16 PM
English people I believe have naming rights and therefore authority in this matter.

Anyway, shouldn't you be throwing off the shackles of your father dominant patriarchal white slavery and wearing a kimono or something else?

Sure, but then again you all sound like fags.
/american culturalism

You have any idea how cumbersome the kimonos are?! I want to garb myself like the Arabs do. Not the ones on the monkey bars, the ones walking they're camels across the desert.

manker
05-02-2012, 04:26 PM
No. No.
Just stop it now.

I didn't mean to create a monster :cry:

manker
05-02-2012, 04:46 PM
But don't tell idol.

but don't tell Idol.

Take comfort in the fact that none of that makes me think any less of any of you.
It's posts like that which make you my favourite Canadian cyclist bodybuilder.

IdolEyes787
05-02-2012, 05:05 PM
The hard part is balancing on the bike while doing squats.

mjmacky
05-02-2012, 05:06 PM
but don't tell Idol.

It's posts like that which make you my favourite Canadian cyclist bodybuilder.

You know what cyclist bodybuilders ride, right?

I don't know, I thought it was so obvious that it became ironically funny

ckrit
05-02-2012, 05:12 PM

Dead cool, tbh. The smallest ones would gang up on the big ones and pick a leg each and sort of attach themselves, possibly trying to gnaw them off or something. The big ones would just go for whatever they could bite off, heads if against small ants or legs if against middling to big ants, mainly. It was this brutal sort of free for all, which for some reason usually got won by the kind wot lived in our yard(s) as opposed to in the woods. Which just goes to show that growing up on the means streets of semi-rural Scandinavia > *. And this was where I learned to appreciate the majesty of all jeebus's wonderful creations.

Also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjgRFONRwJ4

Squeamous
05-02-2012, 05:17 PM
/american culturalism

You have any idea how cumbersome the kimonos are?! I want to garb myself like the Arabs do. Not the ones on the monkey bars, the ones walking they're camels across the desert.

Your wife didn't think so :smilie4:

Don't you think large swathes of fabric can make the chunkier gentleman look a little.....how to put this delicately.....well, like a fat cunt?

ckrit
05-02-2012, 05:19 PM
Togas ftw.

mjmacky
05-02-2012, 05:28 PM
Don't you think large swathes of fabric can make the chunkier gentleman look a little.....how to put this delicately.....well, like a fat cunt?

Only if he's wearing a hood and the garb's so loose that it creates folds in the front.

Squeamous
05-02-2012, 05:34 PM
It's interesting how you totally dampen any of the sting in my tail by being mind-numbingly dull in response :smilie4:

manker
05-02-2012, 07:29 PM
Loving Snee's animal hour :happy:

Snee
05-02-2012, 07:59 PM
Wat. If I was keeping ckrits you'd totally be ruining them now.

Speaking of animals, I'm watching Gremlins right now. Still good.

manker
05-02-2012, 08:02 PM
Wat. If I was keeping ckrits you'd totally be ruining them now.

Speaking of animals, I'm watching Gremlins right now. Still good.Ahh, yeah. The two IDs merged in my mind some time ago, altho' I still think of gemby a bit when I see ckrit's av.

Snee
05-02-2012, 08:04 PM
I made that avatard for another bored wot where titey and I hung out. True story. Hella good fit for gemby, though. IDK how it ended up on ckrit.

manker
05-02-2012, 08:06 PM
Just the two of you, like, was it :whistling

Snee
05-02-2012, 08:07 PM
No, boab was there too :ermm:

manker
05-02-2012, 08:09 PM
No, boab was there too :ermm:
I'd put a joke here about him liking younger men. But he still reads here occasionally and does tend to get pretty touchy about stuff :ermm:

Snee
05-02-2012, 08:20 PM
The worst thing that ever happened to me was on Christmas. Oh, God. It was so horrible. It was Christmas Eve. I was 9 years old. Me and Mom were decorating the tree, waiting for Dad to come home from work. A couple hours went by. Dad wasn't home. So Mom called the office. No answer. Christmas Day came and went, and still nothing. So the police began a search. Four or five days went by. Neither one of us could eat or sleep. Everything was falling apart. It was snowing outside. The house was freezing, so I went to try to light up the fire. That's when I noticed the smell. The firemen came and broke through the chimney top. And me and Mom were expecting them to pull out a dead cat or a bird. And instead they pulled out my father. He was dressed in a Santa Claus suit. He'd been climbing down the chimney... his arms loaded with presents. He was gonna surprise us. He slipped and broke his neck. He died instantly. And that's how I found out there was no Santa Claus.

Gremlins. Lulz.

manker
05-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Should have put it in a spoiler tag for Idol :no:

Snee
05-02-2012, 08:31 PM
It's too bad the burd in Gremlins will be old as the hills now, cos I totally would have, if I had a shot, through some strange happenstance.

megabyteme
05-02-2012, 08:32 PM

I'm sure he's already seen Gremlins. Idol has had to classify all movie-based information into a "fictional" category as to not rob him of his pigtail wearing, girl-like innocence.

manker
05-02-2012, 08:43 PM
It's too bad the burd in Gremlins will be old as the hills now, cos I totally would have, if I had a shot, through some strange happenstance.

pic?

manker
05-02-2012, 08:45 PM

I'm sure he's already seen Gremlins. Idol has had to classify all movie-based information into a "fictional" category as to not rob him of his pigtail wearing, girl-like innocence.No I meant cus it mentioned a hypothetical dead cat D;
I mean, it turned out okay in the end, but still.

And also, I see him with long hair, too. He did allude to that fact some weeks ago :smilie4:

Snee
05-02-2012, 08:51 PM

pic?

'k (http://hollywoodnose.com/phoebe-cates-pictures)

Snee
05-02-2012, 08:53 PM
Someone better sort out this whole aging-nonsense soon, and find a cure, like. Think of the burds :no:

manker
05-02-2012, 08:59 PM
pic?

'k (http://hollywoodnose.com/phoebe-cates-pictures)She's done some newds :smilie4:
And they're most agreeable.

You're right about getting married and bloating part. Sucks that wiminz do that stuff.

Artemis
05-02-2012, 09:09 PM
English people I believe have naming rights and therefore authority in this matter.

/american culturalism

In Florida? Right now? With captains of the neighborhood watch armed with .357 Magnums, and the belief that if they look suspicious they should be pursued for 26 blocks ( and ' Arab garb' is probably alot more suspicious to a redneck than a hoodie :blink:) but if you need a few extra holes for ventilation, why not?

IdolEyes787
05-02-2012, 10:18 PM
]No I meant cus it mentioned a hypothetical dead cat D;

Geez you save a few whales,nurse a couple of orphaned baby birds back to health and break into a medical testing facility and release a plague monkey or two and suddenly everyone looks at you funny.

manker
05-02-2012, 10:28 PM
]No I meant cus it mentioned a hypothetical dead cat D;

Geez you save a few whales,nurse a couple of orphaned baby birds back to health and break into a medical testing facility and release a plague monkey or two and suddenly everyone looks at you funny.
Did you just zoomorph your entire sexual history.

IdolEyes787
05-02-2012, 10:30 PM
I don't think so as I see no mention of any beaver.

manker
05-02-2012, 10:35 PM
I don't think so as I see no mention of any beaver.By design, no doubt :kiss:

Quarterquack
05-03-2012, 01:44 AM
Work has me drained; no results yet, but our approach and plan B are extremely sound, or so we hope.
Applied for a Master's program as a cancer researcher; sent in a great research target based on recent unasked questions from viral findings - hoping one person on the board can see the merit of the theory.
Visited Toronto for a few days, met the fiance's friends and ate a burger, in that order.
Bought a new TV and cable - gosh I don't even remember the last time I had numbered as opposed to labelled channels.
That project I got a $20,000 bonus for a few months back is finally starting to look like it might actually get on its feet; considering starting a kickstarter for it.

Life's been awful, otherwise.

Wot's up?

mjmacky
05-03-2012, 02:56 AM
Work has me drained; no results yet, but our approach and plan B are extremely sound, or so we hope.
Applied for a Master's program as a cancer researcher; sent in a great research target based on recent unasked questions from viral findings - hoping one person on the board can see the merit of the theory.
Visited Toronto for a few days, met the fiance's friends and ate a burger, in that order.
Bought a new TV and cable - gosh I don't even remember the last time I had numbered as opposed to labelled channels.
That project I got a $20,000 bonus for a few months back is finally starting to look like it might actually get on its feet; considering starting a kickstarter for it.

Life's been awful, otherwise.

Wot's up?

I must be a sad person if I read that and the only thing I could think to ask is, "why did you get cable?"

megabyteme
05-03-2012, 05:04 AM
Spill it. What TV did you buy? Did you go all out, or just a basic screen?

IdolEyes787
05-03-2012, 10:31 AM
Stuff too dull to even put in a University textbook.
Wot's up?

I'm no longer not bored.

Quarterquack
05-03-2012, 01:00 PM
I must be a sad person if I read that and the only thing I could think to ask is, "why did you get cable?"

Friend quitting the country post-graduation. Paid his contract off and threw it on me. I'd never say no to free.

Spill it. What TV did you buy? Did you go all out, or just a basic screen?

Just a basic screen for now (some <30 incher Dynex POS). I already had a nice telly (ancient 42 Panasonic), but the friend told me I could have the cable and his TV for the price of the TV, and I felt bad not helping him run as fast away as possible from mounty hell.

I'm no longer not bored.

You used a double negative. Maybe you should read university text books. :shifty:

megabyteme
05-03-2012, 02:32 PM
spill it. What tv did you buy? Did you go all out, or just a basic screen?

just a basic screen for now (some <30 incher dynex pos). I already had a nice telly (ancient 42 panasonic), but the friend told me i could have the cable and his tv for the price of the tv, and i felt bad not helping him run as fast away as possible from mounty hell.

Even given the chance to brag about a cool new tech toy, you told a boring story. :pinch:

mjmacky
05-03-2012, 02:34 PM
Friend quitting the country post-graduation. Paid his contract off and threw it on me. I'd never say no to free.

Well I'm a different breed I guess, because if someone offered to throw feces at my house 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for free with the exception of maybe a few hours where they throw treats instead, I think I'd pass.

Squeamous
05-03-2012, 02:36 PM
:happy: ^

mjmacky
05-03-2012, 02:46 PM

I think you were meaning to point at Meg's post.

Squeamous
05-03-2012, 04:05 PM

No, yours, but his was good too :happy:

megabyteme
05-03-2012, 04:17 PM

No, yours, but his was good too :happy:

All I can do is speak the truth. And I never lie. :dave:

Squeamous
05-03-2012, 04:38 PM

Naughty Meg. Someone somewhere will pay for that comment with a bit of :balustrade:

Snee
05-03-2012, 04:53 PM
Stuff too dull to even put in a University textbook.
Wot's up?

I'm no longer debored.
Fixed.

megabyteme
05-03-2012, 04:55 PM

Naughty Meg. Someone somewhere will pay for that comment with a bit of :balustrade:

So, I shouldn't send PMs to all the people in the "secret, behind-the-scenes info loop" revealing that it was you who told me to say it? :unsure:

IdolEyes787
05-03-2012, 04:58 PM
You used a double negative. Maybe you should read university text books. :shifty:

And this is why you will never be not boring.

Also someone please tell Picasso that his paintings look funny.

Artemis
05-03-2012, 09:30 PM

And this is why you will never be not boring.

Also someone please tell Picasso that his paintings look funny.

I hate to break it to like this but he's dead (Picasso that is) so unless you have a ouija board handy your lack of appreciation of the cubist artform will sadly go unheard......

IdolEyes787
05-03-2012, 10:35 PM
]

I hate to break it to like this but he's dead ....

When did this happen and is it too late to send a note of condolence to his son Paulo?

mjmacky
05-04-2012, 03:41 AM
]

I hate to break it to like this but he's dead ....

When did this happen and is it too late to send a note of condolence to his son Paulo?

Paloma, Claude and Maya would appreciate it if you sent them a sad smiley. If you're all out, here you can borrow mine.
:(

Squeamous
05-04-2012, 11:00 AM
So, I shouldn't send PMs to all the people in the "secret, behind-the-scenes info loop" revealing that it was you who told me to say it? :unsure:

:fear:

IdolEyes787
05-04-2012, 11:34 AM

Paloma, Claude and Maya would appreciate it if you sent them a sad smiley. If you're all out, here you can borrow mine.

Seems sometimes a joke is too arcane for it's own good.

mjmacky
05-04-2012, 11:39 AM

I think everyone's aware that you would prefer to only communicate with the dead.

IdolEyes787
05-04-2012, 11:41 AM
I see dead people.

I just did that to bother you.:)

Artemis
05-04-2012, 12:01 PM

I think everyone's aware that you would prefer to only communicate with the dead.

That's why he spends most of his time in the bittorrent section with the braindead......

mjmacky
05-04-2012, 12:27 PM
I see dead people.

Obviously, it's not like they're invisible.

IdolEyes787
05-04-2012, 04:00 PM
I see dead people.

Obviously, it's not like they're invisible.

Scientists aren't no fun.

IdolEyes787
05-04-2012, 04:03 PM
That's why he spends most of his time in the bittorrent section with the braindead......

Actually it's the only section that I have any chance of being considered semi-intelligent in.
That and I still hold out hope of one day achieving ultimate coolness like my teen friends.:)

manker
05-04-2012, 04:19 PM

Actually it's the only section that I have any chance of being considered semi-intelligent in.
That and I still hold out hope of one day achieving ultimate coolness like my teen friends.:)The bittard section to Idol is what The Neverland Ranch was to MJ.

IdolEyes787
05-04-2012, 04:26 PM
I'm still hoping to find my Emmanuel Lewis.

mjmacky
05-04-2012, 07:58 PM
That and I still hold out hope of one day achieving ultimate coolness like my teen friends.:)The bittard section to Idol is what The Neverland Ranch was to MJ.

Obvious abbreviation is obvious.

manker
05-04-2012, 10:33 PM
:naughty:

mjmacky
05-05-2012, 02:19 AM
I lost big parts of my childhood, the parts where I could have gone around sleeping with young boys and touching their privates, but nooo, I was too busy playing with G.I. Joes and watching Thundercats.