30 X SCENE RUSH
30 X KIDS-BITS
1 X BITGAMER
5 x DANISHBITS
1 X 3D-torrents
3 x RDS-zone
10 X FLUX GAMER
1 X TORRENTDAY

SEND ME A PM WITH UR EMAIL-ID FOR THE INVITES.....

mjmacky
05-03-2012, 04:27 AM
GIVE ME REP AN SEND ME APM WITH UR EMAIL-ID FOR THE INVITES.....

You can't get rep from a Giveaway.

Tv Controls you
05-03-2012, 04:32 AM
Building up the good ol' rep for the trade section... hmmm?

megabyteme
05-03-2012, 04:49 AM

TVCY is back? Are the prisons so overcrowded they had to give you parole already? :O

mjmacky
05-03-2012, 04:59 AM

But he can't get rep here so maybe he'll just give up. I mean, why give out something for nothing, right?

torrenting
05-03-2012, 05:08 AM
yor all a spammers.....always talk away from the topic

megabyteme
05-03-2012, 05:15 AM

I rep you long time. :kiss:

Disme
05-03-2012, 05:54 AM

To rep or not to rep :unsure:

IdolEyes787
05-03-2012, 10:35 AM
1 x IPT
1 X WAFFLES
30 X SCENE RUSH
30 X KIDS-BITS
1 X BITGAMER
5 x DANISHBITS
1 X 3D-torrents
3 x RDS-zone
10 X FLUX GAMER
1 X TORRENTDAY

GIVE ME REP AN SEND ME APM WITH UR EMAIL-ID FOR THE INVITES.....

I'd like to request that you go away and I'm willing to rep you if you do.

mjmacky
05-03-2012, 11:22 AM

Given what you had posted originally, all replies before yours were unfortunately on topic. You still have not managed to edit your first post to remove your request for rep. Either you didn't translate any of our posts or you just flat out can't read, by that case, how would you even know if any of the posts are on topic or not?

It's like telling someone they're shoelaces are untied, and they nod at you and keep walking until they trip over they're own shoelaces.

kemodolcy
05-03-2012, 01:36 PM
i want 1 X WAFFLES
PM sent already with email but how to Rep :)

DeadPoet
05-03-2012, 02:32 PM

You can't. This is giveaway/request section. Reputation is for traders and trade section only, that was already mentioned in this thread but it seems that you share this disability to read with threads starter.
What's up with ridiculously large font size?

anon
05-03-2012, 03:51 PM

It's harder these days.

IdolEyes787
05-03-2012, 04:54 PM

Given what you had posted originally, all replies before yours were unfortunately on topic. You still have not managed to edit your first post to remove your request for rep. Either you didn't translate any of our posts or you just flat out can't read, by that case, how would you even know if any of the posts are on topic or not?

It's like telling someone they're shoelaces are untied, and they nod at you and keep walking until they trip over they're own shoelaces.

Even before the option to give rep in the invite section was removed you still weren't allowed to make it a condition of giving someone the invite.

kemodolcy
05-04-2012, 03:24 PM

You can't. This is giveaway/request section. Reputation is for traders and trade section only, that was already mentioned in this thread but it seems that you share this disability to read with threads starter.

Even though :) i don't understand what he is trying to do
i asked for invite , i see he invite him self by his email , then forward the massage to my email :)
i wait the reply what is going on !!

kemodolcy
05-05-2012, 10:05 AM

i asked for invite , i see he invite him self by his email , then forward the massage to my email :)

just change the mail no problem...as invites are taken back so ... i gave u my friends invite...NO PROBLEM CHANGE THE MAIL...

any way i have been registered already , then change the e-mail from settings , thanks man for the invite

mjmacky
05-05-2012, 01:00 PM

He just doesn't know how normal people invite each other. Trading causes mild to severe retardation of brain functions. Or he didn't actually invite you, he's probably just trying to unload some accounts that he has acquired through trading and can't use for anything. Cross your fingers that your new account doesn't get banned. Or whatever, you seem to have a lot of accounts.

Artemis
05-05-2012, 01:04 PM
I'm so excited, I can't hide it......

torrenting
05-05-2012, 04:55 PM
mate i was not knowing that waffles took away the invite when FREELECH ended......so i gave one invite to my friend......but as i created a g.a so as per the request i gaveaway...

mjmacky
05-05-2012, 10:14 PM
mate i was not knowing that waffles took away the invite when FREELECH ended......so i gave one invite to my friend......but as i created a g.a so as per the request i gaveaway...

I'm not an expert in bittardish (bittardian? bittardese?), but I interpreted this is him having fucked someone over.

ghostyzz
05-06-2012, 03:53 AM
p.m sent :)

mjmacky
05-07-2012, 04:38 AM
p.m sent :)

A trader gives away, and another trader takes :huh:

Evelyn
05-26-2012, 11:55 PM
intensive use of bold and bigger letters :)