PDA

View Full Version : 10 deleted scenes that would have ruined the movie

Artemis
05-04-2012, 12:24 PM
I actually stumbled across this as a link while browsing some other movie related information but the link shows how deleted scenes and in some cases alternate endings can very much alter a movie.

My personal favorite has to be the Hancock deleted scene. :naughty:

http://www.cracked.com/article_19312_10-deleted-scenes-that-wouldve-ruined-film.html

The article shows each deleted scene/alternate ending sequence but also discusses the pros and cons and how it would have detracted from the overall movie, it is an interesting article.

IdolEyes787
05-04-2012, 04:06 PM
It failed immediately as technically it's impossible to ruin Terminator 3 any more than it already is.

Artemis
05-04-2012, 09:37 PM
Well yeah I struggled with the inclusion of the T3 one myself, since the movie was so badly disjointed I suspected the writers/director were on crack cocaine during the production of the movie.

manker
05-04-2012, 11:41 PM
I could say a similar thing about the Star Wars deleted scene. It couldn't have possibly ruined what was pretty ruinous to begin with.
The scene was pretty bad, though.

I hadn't seen half of the films on there but I enjoyed the writing style of the dewd that wrote that piece.

Artemis
05-05-2012, 09:56 AM
Yet no comments on the Hancock scene I mean come on! It may have knocked the storyline around a bit but that scene is AWESOME!!!! Superpowered sperm that shoots holes through solid objects, who knew? :idunno:

Snee
05-05-2012, 10:42 AM
I hadn't seen half of the films on there but I enjoyed the writing style of the dewd that wrote that piece.

Most articles on cracked are in that vein.

mjmacky
05-05-2012, 01:33 PM
Yet no comments on the Hancock scene I mean come on! It may have knocked the storyline around a bit but that scene is AWESOME!!!! Superpowered sperm that shoots holes through solid objects, who knew? :idunno:

Would have been better if had used his sperm to take a couple of people out. I'd consider mine a loaded gun if I could do that. But as it stands, I can only manage to destroy a few scraps of toilet paper and partially weaponize socks.

bryan95502
02-02-2014, 06:30 PM
Had no idea there were so many deleted scenes in Star Wars series