PDA

View Full Version : This is a serious question

IdolEyes787
05-04-2012, 04:23 PM
They site says forum so how come wanks in the Trade Section posting nothing more than endless variations of "bump" is deemed acceptable?:unsure:

Sorry for putting this in the Lounge but I was afraid the less liberal minded wouldn't appreciate it in the more correct section.

Btw don't expect an serious replies but one lives in hope.

Glen@DB
05-04-2012, 04:30 PM
What's a bump? :whistling

manker
05-04-2012, 04:32 PM
bump

Barbarossa
05-04-2012, 04:38 PM
All I heard was blah blah blah blah blah :dabs:

But don't tell Idol.

manker
05-04-2012, 04:46 PM
Srsly, I thought Darth Cicero had started a thread.

Snee
05-04-2012, 05:53 PM
They site says forum so how come wanks in the Trade Section posting nothing more than endless variations of "bump" is deemed acceptable?:unsure:

Sorry for putting this in the Lounge but I was afraid the less liberal minded wouldn't appreciate it in the more correct section.

I'm not really sure as I gave up on the place the minute the gibbering hordes first started turning up. Which I think must have been less than a month after someone decided that a section for members to share invites or whatever safely was the best idea ever. Basically, I think it should be treated the same as any serious section, on principle, but in practice it'd keep any mods online busy forevar.

So I suggest you think of it this way: each retard making a post in there, is doing it there rather in the lounge, or the movie section, or some other place that isn't constantly full to the brim with smarmy lying typing monkeys. And that means there's still somewhere that isn't completely wank, in theory.

Snee
05-04-2012, 05:55 PM
^That was a serious answer.

Snee
05-04-2012, 05:59 PM
Fyi.

chalice
05-04-2012, 06:29 PM
Your face is a serious question.

IdolEyes787
05-04-2012, 06:30 PM
Your face is a serious question.

Like how'd you ever get to be so beautiful?

With probably quotes or something.

IdolEyes787
05-04-2012, 06:34 PM
Also a Goddamn in there somewhere.

mjmacky
05-04-2012, 08:01 PM
I just would like all reports about me originating in a trade thread to go directly to my inbox.

IdolEyes787
05-04-2012, 09:40 PM
I just would like all reports about me originating in a trade thread to go directly to my inbox.

All jokes aside you should probably be allowed to view any reports filed against you so that you can then tell vaultseeker to fuck off.

IdolEyes787
05-04-2012, 09:55 PM
^That was a serious answer.

And I thank you for it.

manker
05-04-2012, 10:32 PM
I think there's a legal limit on the amount of bumps they're allowed to do. I don't know how many per day or anything.
Looking at the section, I'd say it should be once every three days.

I don't see much wrong with them bumping their threads. The alternative is them closing it and making a new one. Which seems even more daft.

Something Else
05-04-2012, 10:48 PM
They should have a 1000 word minimum, in non-plagirised text per bump, or something else.

Artemis
05-04-2012, 10:48 PM
The 'legal limit' to bumping the freds in the trade section is once every 12 hours. Yet another rule for you to add to your ever expanding lexicon of spastic control.

Something Else
05-04-2012, 10:54 PM

Why limit them at all.

IdolEyes787
05-04-2012, 10:59 PM
I don't see much wrong with them bumping their threads. The alternative is them closing it and making a new one. Which seems even more daft.

I like the way that you totally missed my point.I can respect that.

Also from now on so as not to belittle the long held tradition of actually saying something when posting on a forum I shall speak only in a series of bumps.

Bumpp bumppppp buump.

Something Else
05-04-2012, 11:03 PM
Those bumps are pretty hawt. :smilie4:

Something Else
05-04-2012, 11:03 PM
Idle is loike that burd in Total Recall :O

manker
05-04-2012, 11:07 PM
The 'legal limit' to bumping the freds in the trade section is once every 12 hours. Yet another rule for you to add to your ever expanding lexicon of spastic control.You and Idol - and Mary to a lesser extent have taught me everything I know about spastics.
True Story.

Oh, what's a black-cat. Some kind of Japanese thing I'm assuming? :unsure:

manker
05-04-2012, 11:09 PM

I like the way that you totally missed my point.I can respect that.

Also from now on so as not to belittle the long held tradition of actually saying something when posting on a forum I shall speak only in a series of bumps.

Bumpp bumppppp buump.
No, I saw your point and gave it due consideration. It's just that I'm a pragmatist who exists in the real world.

IdolEyes787
05-04-2012, 11:17 PM
No, I saw your point and gave it due consideration. It's just that I'm a pragmatist who exists in the real world.

I thought you were an accountant? Or maybe you are only an accountant in the online fantasy world.
If so seems a odd choice as I would have thought professional ninja assassin or astronaut/model or lawyer by day,costumed superhero by night would have been more appealing.

manker
05-04-2012, 11:29 PM

I thought you were an accountant? Or maybe you are only an accountant in the online fantasy world.
If so seems a odd choice as I would have thought professional ninja assassin or astronaut/model or lawyer by day,costumed superhero by night would have been more appealing.I know, right. It just slipped out ages ago, or someone guessed. I'm not entirely sure.

It often gives people the wrong idea about me, they think; 'omg, an accountant - how debonair'. But I'm just a regular guy underneath the suave and sophisticated exterior.

mjmacky
05-05-2012, 02:27 AM
Idle is loike that burd in Total Recall :O

Thanks. I'll wait for Melina.

mjmacky
05-05-2012, 02:28 AM
Oh dammit, I meant to quote Idol. Well, fuck it since I was stealing from SE anyway.

mjmacky
05-05-2012, 02:29 AM
It often gives people the wrong idea about me, they think; 'omg, an accountant - how debonair'. But I'm just a regular guy underneath the suave and sophisticated exterior.

Welsh niggas always be frontin', sheeeit.

Snee
05-05-2012, 08:38 AM
Oh noes, guise :no: (http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/beastie-boys-co-founder-adam-yauch-dead-at-48-20120504)

Cancer :fist:

Snee
05-05-2012, 08:44 AM
I just woke up and decided we need two 50p-threads, apparently. So sue me :snooty:

Artemis
05-05-2012, 10:17 AM
The 'legal limit' to bumping the freds in the trade section is once every 12 hours. Yet another rule for you to add to your ever expanding lexicon of spastic control.You and Idol - and Mary to a lesser extent have taught me everything I know about spastics.
True Story.

Oh, what's a black-cat. Some kind of Japanese thing I'm assuming? :unsure:

Idol and I started twocking spastics around the same time, an odd sport, but one he is apparently trying to make an Olympic event.

As for the black-cat, his name is Stoi you should talk to him some time he's a really cool dewd from the before time of filesharing.

IdolEyes787
05-05-2012, 11:25 AM
As for the black-cat, his name is Stoi you should talk to him some time he's a really cool dewd from the before time of filesharing.

He just basically told me to fuck off for only trying to be funny and merely posting here so I will tend to disagree with you on that one.

IdolEyes787
05-05-2012, 11:27 AM
I think bittorrent does bad things to people's brains sort of like the radiation from cellphones does.

IdolEyes787
05-05-2012, 11:28 AM
Or is it chicken egg.

IdolEyes787
05-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Or maybe I'm being unfair and he's a cool dude until do anything that he happens to disagree with and only then he's a cunt.

konathilelokam
05-05-2012, 11:41 AM
i mean the human psyche is a butiful thing with all its sickness .. shittiness ... works really well when you are alone ....

its easy to survive this world alone ... i really dont know why people feel the need to be with a female

Artemis
05-05-2012, 11:49 AM
i mean the human psyche is a butiful thing with all its sickness .. shittiness ... works really well when you are alone ....

its easy to survive this world alone ... i really dont know why people feel the need to be with a female

:wub: J-Dye where have you been all my life :blushing:

Artemis
05-05-2012, 12:31 PM
More.....more....more...more...more....

manker
05-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Or maybe I'm being unfair and he's a cool dude until do anything that he happens to disagree with and only then he's a cunt.I think it's a bit cuntish to use this board for years as basically as a surgery for idiots who can't enter his hentai palace and then to be all; 'fuck you for posting here - use IRC', after the idiot googled and found like a brazillion fst threads containing help for the self-same problem.

It was an fascist underling who did it but I've got a wide brush and it's dripping with tar.

chalice
05-05-2012, 05:20 PM
I've observed you, Idol, from a comfortable distance, in your Sisyphean endeavour. I see what you're trying to do. I see you firebrand the spastics in their ruminant fields. I'd like to think I know why you do it. You're an idealist, a Canadian deficiency prevalent in vast expanses of fuck all but accordion music and oxygen. They're a dime a fucking dozen dozen, mate. Your talents could be better implemented elsewhere.

I share your distaste, but I wonder where this pocket of expression, the lounge, would be were it not for the termite traffic which justifies its continued existence on an economic basis. Let's face it, Realty really isn't interested in preserving the lounge for its free speech values, innit.

chalice
05-05-2012, 05:40 PM
Also, I feel safe in saying that Stoi loves the fucking cawk and he can bury his wankface games site in his mum's swampy vagina.

I feel safe in saying that because I know Stoi thinks the lounge is shite and doesn't read it.

IdolEyes787
05-05-2012, 08:25 PM
I I'd like to think I know why you do it. You're an idealist.......

No I'm pretty sure that I'm a Presbyterian.

"The most passionate idealists often become the most bitter cynics":pinch:

Also, I feel safe in saying that Stoi loves the fucking cawk and he can bury his wankface games site in his mum's swampy vagina.

I feel safe in saying that because I know Stoi thinks the lounge is shite and doesn't read it.

Actually he thinks the whole of FST is shite,he just doesn't read the Lounge because it's boring.

Also I feel compelled to make this observation,if I when a member of BCG made the same sort of insulting,negative comments on that site as he feels perfectly OK in making here.,what do you think that staffs/members reaction would be?
Yes be we're the wankers and they are all so bloody enlightened and good. :mellow:

While I'm on the subject,if you think something is wrong wouldn't the wise and noble thing be to try and improve it instead of running around insulting everyone?

chalice
05-05-2012, 08:37 PM
Ian Paisley is a Presbyterian, albeit a free one.

In light of this my mum says I'm not allowed to play with you any more.

On the bright side, there's only another 184 posts to go before you shut the fuck up for good, darling.

enoughfakefiles
05-05-2012, 08:47 PM

On the bright side, there's only another 184 posts to go before you shut the fuck up for good, darling.

Idols clocking out after 20.000 posts :ohmy:

chalice
05-05-2012, 08:53 PM

Idols clocking out after 20.000 posts :ohmy:

He did toss that particular handkerchief into the ring. I think he thought nobody noticed.

IdolEyes787
05-05-2012, 08:56 PM
Actually I'm Anglican and as we all know Anglicans tend to bend the truth.

IdolEyes787
05-05-2012, 08:57 PM
Also I didn't pinky swear so whatever I might have said isn't legally binding.:idunno:

mjmacky
05-05-2012, 10:10 PM
Also I didn't pinky swear so whatever I might have said isn't legally binding.:idunno:

Just the thought of it is giving you withdrawal symptoms.

Artemis
05-05-2012, 10:34 PM
I've observed you, Idol, from a comfortable distance, in your Sisyphean endeavour. I see what you're trying to do. I see you firebrand the spastics in their ruminant fields. I'd like to think I know why you do it. You're an idealist, a Canadian deficiency prevalent in vast expanses of fuck all but accordion music and oxygen. They're a dime a fucking dozen dozen, mate. Your talents could be better implemented elsewhere.

I share your distaste, but I wonder where this pocket of expression, the lounge, would be were it not for the termite traffic which justifies its continued existence on an economic basis. Let's face it, Realty really isn't interested in preserving the lounge for its free speech values, innit.

RealitY is however interested in preserving the lounge because of the page impressions it generates, although not as popular as the termite hill, it is a popular little bit of the intertubes in it's own right.

chalice
05-05-2012, 10:45 PM

RealitY is however interested in preserving the lounge because of the page impressions it generates, although not as popular as the termite hill, it is a popular little bit of the intertubes in it's own right.

Bollocks, mate. There is no conceivable internets pull to the lounge.

Are you an alcoholic now? That picture with your arm in it almost had me intervening or something.

Artemis
05-05-2012, 11:20 PM

Bollocks, mate. There is no conceivable internets pull to the lounge.

Are you an alcoholic now? That picture with your arm in it almost had me intervening or something.

It's a long flight, and the coloration can be put down to me standing out in the sun (not obscured by clouds) alot, although manker seems to think it has something to do with aubergines for some strange Welsh reason? I do however regret last nights swampjuice session somewhat, am feeling rather seedy and having the sproglets jumping around being joyous isn't helping.

manker
05-06-2012, 10:55 AM
I feel compelled to make this observation,if I when a member of BCG made the same sort of insulting,negative comments on that site as he feels perfectly OK in making here.,what do you think that staffs/members reaction would be?
Yes be we're the wankers and they are all so bloody enlightened and good. :mellow:

No, mate. They're fascists.
Some forumlar visionary who didn't really know what the fuck he was talking about has already covered it with words.