PDA

View Full Version : True Crime:-Hong kong [SLEEPING DOGS] VS GRAND THEFT AUTO V

torrenting
05-05-2012, 06:55 AM
HEY M a BIG FAN OF GTA BUT THE GAMEPLAY OF TRUE CRIME IS TRULY AWESOME THAN GTA.........

TRUE CRIME RELEASE DAT:- 15th SEPTEMBER:naughty:

GRAND THEFT AUTO V:- 15 th NOVEMBER[rumour]:noes:

I GO WTH TRUE CRIME...

ziggyjuarez
05-06-2012, 04:55 AM
Well that's just like your opinion man...

mjmacky
05-07-2012, 04:41 AM
HEY M a BIG FAN OF GTA BUT THE GAMEPLAY OF TRUE CRIME IS TRULY AWESOME THAN GTA.........

I GO WTH TRUE CRIME...

So nice for you to share your comparative analysis of two games you haven't played.

IdolEyes787
05-07-2012, 10:24 AM

I GO WTH TRUE CRIME...

So nice for you to share your comparative analysis of two games you haven't played.

Not for nothing but I know the chick from The Avengers gives better head than the chick from Twilight.

mjmacky
05-07-2012, 10:31 AM

Not for nothing but I know the chick from The Avengers gives better head than the chick from Twilight.

I can't argue because I have no idea who you're talking about. In either case, so nice for you to share your comparative analysis of two dames you haven't played.

IdolEyes787
05-07-2012, 07:37 PM
I can't argue because I have no idea who you're talking about. In either case, so nice for you to share your comparative analysis of two dames you haven't played.

Only keeping with the spirit of the fred.Also I did one of them but I was drunk and so can't be held accountable for my penis.

mjmacky
05-07-2012, 09:15 PM
Only keeping with the spirit of the fred.Also I did one of them but I was drunk and so can't be held accountable for my penis.

Apparently it's not a good enough defense when they're under the legal drinking age. And voting age. And driving age. And puberty.