PDA

View Full Version : High Quality Melrose Place

Prior
05-07-2012, 02:25 PM
Alright so right now I'm unable to work because of a car accident caused by someone else (which has lead to some pretty severe neck pain). Anyways I'm watching Melrose Place right now (with so much free time on my hands I'm going through several episodes a day). Problem is season five and beyond in the torrent pack I downloaded from demonoid is a rip from the E! channel. The E! recordings unfortunately have annoying qualities about them in terms of having a bottom bar with news info. Could someone please tell me where I can find Melrose Place season five and beyond rips that are ideally from a DVD (or bare minimum aren't from E!). Thanks.

mjmacky
05-07-2012, 05:54 PM
Usenet shows DVDrips for all those seasons, less than 2 years old. E.g. Phase for season 5, ffndvd for season 6, etc.

IdolEyes787
05-07-2012, 07:09 PM
Could someone please tell me where I can find Melrose Place season five and beyond rips that are ideally from a DVD (or bare minimum aren't from E!). Thanks.

The only English torrent site that has season 5 listed as a DVD rip is BitMeTV and if would be suicidal to join there and immediately download a very unpopular pack.

Good news is that it seems to be available on Rutracker which is open signup still I think .The bad news is that Season 7 isn't out on DVD until July 31st so you will have to make due with a TVrip of that cycle regardless.

Prior
05-07-2012, 08:50 PM
Could someone please tell me where I can find Melrose Place season five and beyond rips that are ideally from a DVD (or bare minimum aren't from E!). Thanks.

The only English torrent site that has season 5 listed as a DVD rip is BitMeTV and if would be suicidal to join there and immediately download a very unpopular pack.

Good news is that it seems to be available on Rutracker which is open signup still I think .The bad news is that Season 7 isn't out on DVD until July 31st so you will have to make due with a TVrip of that cycle regardless.

Thank you very much for the info. Much obliged :)