PDA

View Full Version : Help to get into waffles irc help channel

mahmoudpop
05-07-2012, 06:59 PM
Hello all

I couldn't log into Waffles since early today, and I am not sure if I was banned or I just simply forgot my password
Well, I need to get into their irc help channel and talk to some mods. I found this post: Waffles irc help channel
ne poster said I have to register / identify my nickname with Nickserv and then join #waffles.fm-help.

I don't know how to register / identify my nickname while I am in irc://irc.p2p-network.net/waffles.fm.Therefore, I was not actually connected to their channel at all
need help

IdolEyes787
05-07-2012, 07:26 PM
Egypt is apparently banned from Waffles so I don't know what good that will do you.

anon
05-07-2012, 07:41 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/398328-Anyone-else-have-Waffles-login-issues?p=3422912#post3422912

mahmoudpop
05-07-2012, 10:46 PM
THANKS ALL

BUT I AM NEW IN TORRENT
i WANT Steps i donot understand any thing

anon
05-07-2012, 11:18 PM
THANKS ALL

BUT I AM NEW IN TORRENT

I don't think the post by ca_aok I've linked to gets any more specific regarding your original question. If you don't know how to operate an IRC client, you can use Google to find out.

mahmoudpop
05-07-2012, 11:34 PM
THANKS ALL

BUT I AM NEW IN TORRENT

I don't think the post by ca_aok I've linked to gets any more specific regarding your original question. If you don't know how to operate an IRC client, you can use Google to find out.

i can operate irc but i cannot understand how too chat with them
how to register / identify my nickname

IdolEyes787
05-08-2012, 01:01 AM
To answer your PM "How do you know I'm from Egypt?"

Nope, Freshon is working fine....

canot open with me

did it banded eygpt

Seriously friend Waffles has banned Egyptian users so basically tough luck but really nothing to discuss unless you intend to lie in which case I wish you the worst,end of story.