PDA

View Full Version : Girl Breasts

Pages : 1 [2]

manker
05-31-2012, 09:06 AM
Sure I watched it. The first series, anyway.
I remember the situation vividly. I was in Porthcawl for a week looking after a lesbian's cat. We were out in the sticks a bit and all there was to do was go to the beach, drink, fuck and watch telly. So obviously I spent much of the time drinking and watching telly. The missus hated The Wire so I watched it alone when she's passed out from drinking too much. I carried on drinking while she slumbered and got through the entire series in what seemed like three days.

I don't actually recall much of the show itself, except that it was compulsive but kinda slow moving and that I didn't like it half as much as The Shield.

IdolEyes787
05-31-2012, 11:14 AM
I remember the situation vividly. I was in Porthcawl for a week looking after a lesbian's cat. We were out in the sticks a bit and all there was to do was go to the beach, drink, fuck and watch telly. So obviously I spent much of the time drinking and watching telly. The missus hated The Wire so I watched it alone when she's passed out from drinking too much. I carried on drinking while she slumbered and got through the entire series in what seemed like three days.

I don't actually recall much of the show itself, except that it was compulsive but kinda slow moving and that I didn't like it half as much as The Shield.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymk6gqWRoZo

manker
05-31-2012, 11:36 AM
I don't get how that vid followed on from what I wrote but feel free to post more clips of David Boreanaz.
Preferably, though, later in his career when his hair was cooler.

mjmacky
05-31-2012, 12:29 PM

You should have at least taken away that Bunk was Bunk. Agree on The Shield though.

manker
05-31-2012, 12:49 PM
Dewd. There were a shit load of black people in that show. I remember the lead white guy, and I know Lance Reddick from his work elsewhere.
As for that Bunk guy, I guess he is unremarkable both in appearance and involvement.

mjmacky
05-31-2012, 12:56 PM
Dewd. There were a shit load of black people in that show. I remember the lead white guy, and I know Lance Reddick from his work elsewhere.
As for that Bunk guy, I guess he is unremarkable both in appearance and involvement.

Why's that, because he didn't have a catchphrase?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUjh9Id6Id8

manker
05-31-2012, 04:22 PM
I don't know if he did or he didn't. I don't remember him.