PDA

View Full Version : Ziggyjuarez has ruined one of my favourite songs

Squeamous
05-09-2012, 12:59 AM
Now I will forever associate it with an internet mong :no:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkCyhhyWekc

brotherdoobie
05-09-2012, 01:15 AM
He ruined "Let's Get It On" for me, but that is a different story for a different day, dear.

-doobs

Squeamous
05-09-2012, 01:21 AM
Why can't he just concentrate on David Bowie's back catalogue? There's barely a decent tune to ruin anyway.

brotherdoobie
05-09-2012, 01:28 AM
I will agree with your statement if you're talking about Bowie's 80's phase, but otherwise ... :snooty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G4jnaznUoQ

-doobs

megabyteme
05-09-2012, 02:01 AM
Now you are turning the site on Ziggy, Squeams? When will the hate and bile end? :unsure:

mjmacky
05-09-2012, 04:47 AM
Did everyone get the round of PMs about ziggy's haircut and stalking habits?

megabyteme
05-09-2012, 07:30 AM
I heard one time, he tried to show up at a place of work, and they threw him out for loitering. :O

manker
05-09-2012, 09:02 AM
Did everyone get the round of PMs about ziggy's haircut and stalking habits?Yeah.

That woman :fist:

Squeamous
05-09-2012, 10:03 AM
Now you are turning the site on Ziggy, Squeams? When will the hate and bile end? :unsure:

:smilie4:

I will agree with your statement if you're talking about Bowie's 80's phase, but otherwise ... :snooty:

-doobs

Omifuckingawd, I haven't lolled so hard in ages. I didn't stop right from the time it started to the end of the replay. That bit where Bowie comes in at the start and then jumps down the stairs....I'm gonna do this dance all the way from my mate's house down to the local metal night. It will replace the magic dance in my affections:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViftZTfRSt8

IdolEyes787
05-09-2012, 10:24 AM
Why can't he just concentrate on David Bowie's back catalogue? There's barely a decent tune to ruin anyway.

David Bowie's hawt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_CyJZF_ZDw

Squeamous
05-09-2012, 11:46 AM
He's not hot.

manker
05-09-2012, 11:58 AM
Bowie's piercing blue eyes and his lantern jaw doesn't appeal to me either.

Have you ever watched Supernatural, Squeams? :smilie4:

Something Else
05-09-2012, 01:41 PM
I'll take that.

I quite enjoyed the first couple of seasons. The awful acting of the main characters was hard to take. Wooden doesn't cover it. Forest might.
It was all monsters and magic. Fun stuff. After a few of the fun seasons, it turned in to a serious business, God vs Devil UFC deathmatch, and I stopped watching.

manker
05-09-2012, 01:48 PM
I'll take that.

I quite enjoyed the first couple of seasons. The awful acting of the main characters was hard to take. Wooden doesn't cover it. Forest might.
It was all monsters and magic. Fun stuff. After a few of the fun seasons, it turned in to a serious business, God vs Devil UFC deathmatch, and I stopped watching.
Yeah, that's pretty much it. Altho' I enjoyed the God Vs Devil shenanigans.
It's this last series that seems to be sucking a fairly copious amount of bawls.

However, I wasn't going to talk about that particularly. I just wondered if she thought Dean was hotter than Sam :unsure:

Something Else
05-09-2012, 01:49 PM
:fucknose:

Something Else
05-09-2012, 01:50 PM
:fucknose:

I had a gif for that once. :dabs:

manker
05-09-2012, 01:54 PM
Well, which would you prefer?

This question isn't just going to go away, you know.

Something Else
05-09-2012, 01:55 PM
I think it would have to be the devil. God would be crap in bed.

manker
05-09-2012, 02:00 PM
God is omniscient, though. So she could be sucking you off while rimming you yesterday :smilie4:

I'm taking that as you prefer Sam, btw, 'cos he's all possessed by the Devil a lot.
Gaylord.

Something Else
05-09-2012, 02:01 PM
:lol: :pinch:

homophobe.

IdolEyes787
05-09-2012, 04:15 PM
He's not hot.

Alluding to the Bowie in my clip actually. The one with tits.

Squeamous
05-09-2012, 08:28 PM

Bowie's hotter.

Manky - following on from my Battlestar Galactica shame I have never heard of Supernatural :unsure:

Btw, I watched the first episode of the former a week ago and I enjoyed it very much ^_^

manker
05-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Okay, you're forgiven. We're going internets steady again.

Artemis
05-10-2012, 11:11 AM

Bowie's hotter.

Manky - following on from my Battlestar Galactica shame I have never heard of Supernatural :unsure:

Btw, I watched the first episode of the former a week ago and I enjoyed it very much ^_^

Series 2 is where BSG starts to get interesting, if you're still loving it then Squeams, you're officially hooked.

Squeamous
05-10-2012, 11:27 AM
Okay, you're forgiven. We're going internets steady again.

:clap:

Series 2 is where BSG starts to get interesting, if you're still loving it then Squeams, you're officially hooked.

Surely if it only gets really interesting at some point in the future, if I love it now I'm officially hooked?

manker
05-10-2012, 11:29 AM
Agreed, Arty.
I thought the mini-series (and some of series 1) was particularly tedious.
Glad to the max that I perservered, though.

manker
05-10-2012, 11:37 AM
Also, Squeams. Don't bother with Supernatural. You probably won't like it and may end up thinking that I'm a teenage girl.
Instead could you please tell me which of these two is hotter:

111766 111767
111768 111769

thnx

Artemis
05-10-2012, 11:40 AM
Well since you are hooked Squeams, here is your official BSG logo. Wear it with pride.

http://i.imgur.com/H6igI.jpg

manker
05-10-2012, 12:05 PM
ffs, i've just spent the last hour reading the tumblr blog of the girl i lifted those supernatural pics from, kinda revelling in a shared sense of humour. she looks about 16.

:dabs:

Edit: Ah, it was only 20 mins, seemed longer. That makes it okay.

Artemis
05-10-2012, 12:08 PM
Not something I would have owned up to...... :whistling:

manker
05-10-2012, 12:14 PM
I'm going for the Mary approach to candour.

And also, your statement reveals more than you might think, Arty :naughty:

Squeamous
05-10-2012, 12:22 PM
Also, Squeams. Don't bother with Supernatural. You probably won't like it and may end up thinking that I'm a teenage girl.
Instead could you please tell me which of these two is hotter:

111766 111767
111768 111769

thnx

Are you trying to give me acid reflux?

A) Why are two brothers naked and in bed together?
B) They appear to be as thick as fuck.

I can't consider the question valid.

Well since you are hooked Squeams, here is your official BSG logo. Wear it with pride.

http://i.imgur.com/H6igI.jpg

Lets take it one step at a time eh?

manker
05-10-2012, 12:26 PM

1) They're not real brothers :smilie4:
2) :smilie4:
3) You're clearly homosexual.

Squeamous
05-10-2012, 12:31 PM

You knew that question would wind me up. Why you make me angry?

manker
05-10-2012, 12:38 PM

You knew that question would wind me up. Why you make me angry?I would say that it's because of the rage-fuelled make-up secks, and while that's a factor, the actual reason is that you're the the only girl on fst. The guise just give me the run around when I ask them.
I have no idea why.

Btw, Sam was at university and aced all his school exams up until his mam died in a fire on the ceiling.
Dean didn't bother much with school but is street-smart.

I'm just saying :eyebrows:

Artemis
05-10-2012, 12:39 PM
I'm going for the Mary approach to candour.

And also, your statement reveals more than you might think, Arty :naughty:

I feel quite comfortable in my own psyche knowing full well that that was in no way a freudian slip, but rather a doffing of my cap to the level of your introspection, especially since Oresteia has decided to bless us with it's lacklustre presence again I see.....

Artemis
05-10-2012, 12:42 PM
You knew that question would wind me up. Why you make me angry?I would say that it's because of the rage-fuelled make-up secks, and while that's a factor, the actual reason is that you're the the only girl on fst. The guise just give me the run reach around when I ask them.
I have no idea why.

Btw, Sam was at university and aced all his school exams up until his mam died in a fire on the ceiling.

Fixed that for ya :D

manker
05-10-2012, 12:43 PM
:glag:

Squeamous
05-10-2012, 01:09 PM
I would say that it's because of the rage-fuelled make-up secks, and while that's a factor, the actual reason is that you're the the only girl on fst. The guise just give me the run around when I ask them.
I have no idea why.

Is there any other way than rage fuelled? :unsure:

I had one foray into good looking muscular men and it reminded me of why I don't fancy good looking muscular men. In my defence he pretended to be clever but he was just a really vacuous fucking moron who had read a few articles in GQ. Never a-fucking-gain.

mjmacky
05-10-2012, 01:26 PM
ffs, i've just spent the last hour reading the tumblr blog of the girl i lifted those supernatural pics from, kinda revelling in a shared sense of humour. she looks about 16.

I told you age ain't nothing but a number
-R. Kelly

mjmacky
05-10-2012, 01:28 PM
I would say that it's because of the rage-fuelled make-up secks, and while that's a factor, the actual reason is that you're the the only girl on fst. The guise just give me the run around when I ask them.
I have no idea why.

I had one foray into good looking muscular men and it reminded me of why I don't fancy good looking muscular men. In my defence he pretended to be clever but he was just a really vacuous fucking moron who had read a few articles in GQ. Never a-fucking-gain.

How did Idol take the break-up? Do you have a prejudice against lantern jaws now?

manker
05-10-2012, 02:21 PM

How did Idol take the break-up? Do you have a prejudice against lantern jaws now?:lol:
I think his piercing blue eyes unnerved her.

manker
05-10-2012, 02:24 PM

-R. KellyI see you as a Jackson rather than a Kelly.

I don't envisage you pishing all over a 15 year old in a drink-fuelled dogging fest.
No, I see you as more of a hand-holder :smilie4:

mjmacky
05-10-2012, 03:09 PM
-R. KellyI see you as a Jackson rather than a Kelly.

I don't envisage you pishing all over a 15 year old in a drink-fuelled dogging fest.

Actually I was just quoting R. Kelly because he wrote that song for Aaliyah called "age ain't nothing but a number". So I'm picking pedophiles based on my phrasing rather than my behavioral patterns.

P.S. I am more of a lap sitter than a hand-holder.

manker
05-10-2012, 03:12 PM
I see you as a Jackson rather than a Kelly.

Actually I was just quoting R. Kelly because he wrote that song for Aaliyah called "age ain't nothing but a number". Gtfooh :eyebrows:

manker
05-10-2012, 03:13 PM
I didn't mean that.
Go choose a member of your harem and you can both come sit on my lap.

mjmacky
05-10-2012, 03:24 PM
I didn't mean that.

:eyebrows:

Squeamous
05-10-2012, 05:07 PM
I didn't mean that.

He used it appropriately! Our little girl is growing up so fast :happy:

IdolEyes787
05-10-2012, 05:28 PM

How did Idol take the break-up? Do you have a prejudice against lantern jaws now?

I tried to read GQ but the whole thing seemed a little poofy to me so I wrote them a letter asking them if they would ever consider writing it in blood.
Also I'm not vacuous as I can carry on deep conversations about working out and other less interesting stuffs.

IdolEyes787
05-10-2012, 05:30 PM

The only reason that you mock me is that you aren't standing in front of me losing all sense of yourself ,adrift in their deep liquid glory.

megabyteme
05-10-2012, 05:41 PM

The only reason that you mock me is that you aren't standing in front of me losing all sense of yourself ,adrift in their deep liquid glory.

I think R Kelly said something about "liquid glory", too.

IdolEyes787
05-10-2012, 05:43 PM
I don't listen to R Kelly as his music is poofy.

mjmacky
05-10-2012, 05:55 PM

He used it appropriately! Our little girl is growing up so fast :happy:

It was not deductively used, I just kept replying with it until it made sense to someone. OK, I lied, I am actually just trying to use it enough times until it starts annoying the fuck out of everyone else as much as it does me, therefore causing a cessation of its use (since no one else seems to understand what a glare is).

mjmacky
05-10-2012, 05:56 PM

I think that was in private, were you in attendance? If so, too bad we didn't know each other back then.

megabyteme
05-10-2012, 06:02 PM

I think that was in private, were you in attendance? If so, too bad we didn't know each other back then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-T3N3yPh38

EDIT- Apparently, hardcore Idol finds this too "poofy" for his tastes. :O

mjmacky
05-10-2012, 06:11 PM
I don't listen to R Kelly as his music is poofy.

In form I would have posted a video of "In the closet", but seeing as how that song fucking annoys me to the ends of the Dymaxion earth, I'll post another song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIciKDEA_5U

mjmacky
05-10-2012, 06:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-T3N3yPh38

EDIT- Apparently, hardcore Idol finds this too "poofy" for his tastes. :O

I thought about posting that, but I remember the last time I was looking up Chappelle skits on the u-tube, they were quite difficult to come by. Now you have compelled me to dig a couple more up. That show was fucking funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ5hK-D8kRQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkwTzy7T_Lw

mjmacky
05-10-2012, 06:53 PM
In keeping to the theme, how old is 15 really?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75XKGVwGEt4

brotherdoobie
05-11-2012, 12:20 AM
:smilie4:

-doobs

Omifuckingawd, I haven't lolled so hard in ages. I didn't stop right from the time it started to the end of the replay. That bit where Bowie comes in at the start and then jumps down the stairs....I'm gonna do this dance all the way from my mate's house down to the local metal night. It will replace the magic dance in my affections:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViftZTfRSt8

Mick's shirt is great.

-doobs

manker
05-11-2012, 09:49 PM
In keeping to the theme, how old is 15 really?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75XKGVwGEt4
I've seen an episode of his skit show, which I thought was shite. Or maybe it was a collection of them on jewtube, whatever, I wasn't impressed.

That stand-up excerpt was both insightful and hilarious.
Perhaps I was too quick to judge. Is he still doing stuff?

Something Else
05-11-2012, 10:38 PM
I only just discovered that R.Kelly wasn't Kanye West. So which one is the gay fish.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDMfTkxvHsY

manker
05-11-2012, 10:50 PM
Similarly, I only discovered after quite some time of posting here that the pic of Dave Chappelle in bujub22's avatar wasn't actually bujub.
Bujub wasn't even black :o

mjmacky
05-12-2012, 02:08 AM
I've seen an episode of his skit show, which I thought was shite. Or maybe it was a collection of them on jewtube, whatever, I wasn't impressed.

That stand-up excerpt was both insightful and hilarious.
Perhaps I was too quick to judge. Is he still doing stuff?

As with any skit show, it's hit or miss. However, I feel like I think a lot of them were hits. If you don't like the two skits in post #57, then there's no chance you'll ever like the show. I guess it would help to be familiar with Wayne Brady for one of them, I was a fan of both versions of Whose Line Is It Anyway? (Clive & Drew).

ziggyjuarez
05-15-2012, 12:35 PM
BSg and David Bowie, fuq this thread...lock this thread.on account of there being no other locked threads.