PDA

View Full Version : Post HERE for POST COUNT ONLY (Get into BT TRADE/BEG Section)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Barbarossa
07-02-2012, 11:11 AM
I overuse them, I'm aware of this. You don't have to tell me.

LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY!

manker
07-02-2012, 11:24 AM
Each time I see you make a post without a smilie - which is about three times in eight years - I think that you must be on the edge of something spectacular.
That I'll be reading about a mild mannered IT expert who suddenly tore off his clothes and started fucking the fax machine while issuing death threats to co-workers via Blackberry.

You do have a Blackberry, right? It's just something I've always assumed.

Barbarossa
07-02-2012, 11:32 AM
Each time I see you make a post without a smilie - which is about three times in eight years - I think that you must be on the edge of something spectacular.
That I'll be reading about a mild mannered IT expert who suddenly tore off his clothes and started fucking the fax machine while issuing death threats to co-workers via Blackberry.

You do have a Blackberry, right? It's just something I've always assumed.

It's an office-issue blackberry, that belongs to the company :snooty:

EDIT: Argh I can't help myself!

Squeamous
07-02-2012, 12:00 PM
I think we should nip the use of the :lol: in the bud right now though before it gets even more annoying.
I fight a constant battle against the over-use of smilies and am never happy with a post where I've used one.
True story :lol:

Sometimes I like to leave them out on purpose just to give the impression I'm an emotionless husk :lol:

IdolEyes787
07-02-2012, 12:04 PM
RIM used to be $140 a share but currently trading for around $8 so I buy some stock whenever I run out of toilet paper.

manker
07-02-2012, 03:58 PM
I fight a constant battle against the over-use of smilies and am never happy with a post where I've used one.
True story :lol:

Sometimes I like to leave them out on purpose just to give the impression I'm an emotionless husk :lol:There's no need. We think that about you anyway :lol:

redwhitevision
07-02-2012, 05:47 PM
And I was wondering how come people around here got 20k posts. Well...

Squeamous
07-02-2012, 06:25 PM
Sometimes I like to leave them out on purpose just to give the impression I'm an emotionless husk :lol:There's no need. We think that about you anyway :lol:

:fist:

IdolEyes787
07-02-2012, 06:40 PM

I would have thought posting 20k times would be the obvious answer.

manker
07-02-2012, 09:04 PM
And I was wondering how come people around here got 20k posts. Well...:lol:

manker
07-02-2012, 09:04 PM
:eyebrows:

Something Else
07-02-2012, 09:36 PM
Hello, is this topic still available? I just found it

I see what you did there. 117828

redwhitevision
07-03-2012, 07:23 AM
Seriously, what exactly you wanted to prove?

Barbarossa
07-03-2012, 10:26 AM
What's going on? (confused look)

redwhitevision
07-03-2012, 11:39 AM
No idea. Lots of things can happen in a day, an hour, a minute. It's a miracle that we live actually. Life is surprising in so many ways.

Artemis
07-03-2012, 03:36 PM
No idea. Lots of things can happen in a day, an hour, a minute. It's a miracle that we live actually. Life is surprising in so many ways.

Are you habitually obtuse, or just practising for a career in law/politics? :blink:

manker
07-03-2012, 09:49 PM
Hoi, Arty.
I was going to make a thread especially but now you're here I'll just ask rather than going to all that expense.

Is the fever abating? It's been ages now and I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we're rather concerned about your health and the impact it's having upon your proclivity to internet.

Something Else
07-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Seriously, what exactly you wanted to prove? Red, White, and asking for a Topic. It couldn't have been clearer. You ungrateful bar steward.

redwhitevision
07-04-2012, 09:27 AM
Don't mean to be rude but.. that was meant to be funny?

@Artemis, since you asked, that's actually related to my field of study. Sarcasm ignored though.

Artemis
07-04-2012, 03:19 PM
Hoi, Arty.
I was going to make a thread especially but now you're here I'll just ask rather than going to all that expense.

Is the fever abating? It's been ages now and I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we're rather concerned about your health and the impact it's having upon your proclivity to internet.

To be honest, I wouldn't wish this virus on someone I REALLY hated. You keep on having relapses, it's like the neverending virus, you'll feel fine for awhile then slide back down. I can't afford to stop what I am doing, it's simply not that kind of a business, but I'm feeling less than stellar and come home and keel over most nights. I'm not a complete wuss though, I've been posting, I just haven't been as frequent a spamtard as usual.
Did you miss me...:blushing:

manker
07-04-2012, 03:38 PM
Hoi, Arty.

To be honest, I wouldn't wish this virus on someone I REALLY hated. You keep on having relapses, it's like the neverending virus, you'll feel fine for awhile then slide back down. I can't afford to stop what I am doing, it's simply not that kind of a business, but I'm feeling less than stellar and come home and keel over most nights. I'm not a complete wuss though, I've been posting, I just haven't been as frequent a spamtard as usual.
Yes :D

Being self-employed is pretty challenging sometimes. I know I make out like I don't do much, but that isn't strictly true and there are certain things which only I can do and if I don't do them, nobody gets paid. I imagine it's the same with you, too. You hear of people taking time off work for 'stress' or a cold or an upset tummy and you just think; 'twat, get to fucking work'.
My missus does this all the time but she works for the government so idrc.

Hope you get well soon :]

Artemis
07-04-2012, 04:02 PM

Being self-employed is pretty challenging sometimes. I know I make out like I don't do much, but that isn't strictly true and there are certain things which only I can do and if I don't do them, nobody gets paid. I imagine it's the same with you, too. You hear of people taking time off work for 'stress' or a cold or an upset tummy and you just think; 'twat, get to fucking work'.

I have friends who ring me on the cellphone and say 'hey what's up I'll just pop round' 'errr, no you won't I'm a hundred kilometers away standing in a field with a really stroppy horse'. (This happens alot).
But yes, the stress-breaks and mental health days people need really make me want to shake them and their decafinated soy latte lifestyles till their eyes roll around in their heads like pinballs. :yup:

IdolEyes787
07-04-2012, 04:44 PM
Hoi, Arty.

manker
07-04-2012, 05:34 PM
Jealousy is such an ugly emotion.

Something Else
07-04-2012, 05:40 PM
Don't mean to be rude but.. that was meant to be funny? @Artemis, since you asked, that's actually related to my field of study. Sarcasm ignored though. I don't mean to be rude, but you're a cunt, and I hope you have an unfortunate kiting accident.

OlegL
07-04-2012, 06:08 PM
MBM, you are one of the least intelligent forum posters. Every single one of your forum posts is idiotic.

manker
07-04-2012, 06:13 PM
MBM, you are one of the least intelligent forum posters. Every single one of your forum posts is idiotic.He hasn't posted in this thread for like six weeks, spastic.

I say spastic, I actually mean socially retarded cretin.
Sorry for the confusion.

OlegL
07-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Yet he was the one who created this thread.

manker
07-04-2012, 06:45 PM
Yet he was the one who created this thread.What's your point.

I'll guess:
You were perusing the lounge, saw his name on a thread and it instantly reminded you of what he did to you and then you were overcome with rage and decided append that non-sequitur to this masterpiece of a thread.

redwhitevision
07-04-2012, 07:53 PM
Don't mean to be rude but.. that was meant to be funny? @Artemis, since you asked, that's actually related to my field of study. Sarcasm ignored though. I don't mean to be rude, but you're a cunt, and I hope you have an unfortunate kiting accident.

So I guess you didn't mean to be funny.

Something Else
07-04-2012, 09:01 PM
If i'm laughing at you, that makes it funny for me. It's subjective, sunshine.

megabyteme
07-06-2012, 10:18 AM
MBM, you are one of the least intelligent forum posters. Every single one of your forum posts is idiotic.

I tend to write in a style that is irritating to morons. Sorry.

Artemis
07-06-2012, 10:31 AM
:glag:

redwhitevision
07-06-2012, 11:30 AM
If i'm laughing at you, that makes it funny for me. It's subjective, sunshine.

So... I guess you are trying to be funny after all? This is confusing.

Squeamous
07-06-2012, 12:19 PM
Poor Arty :( Get well soon Bruv x

How very dare you! I work for the government but it's the same for me. I slept through my alarm on Wednesday and my boss woke me up at 10.50 am asking where I was. By the time I got in at 12.30 everyone was still waiting for me so they could start work. My boss was just standing there clutching some of my paperwork looking like she was about to cry.

megabyteme
07-06-2012, 12:33 PM
How very dare you! I work for the government but it's the same for me. I slept through my alarm on Wednesday and my boss woke me up at 10.50 am asking where I was. By the time I got in at 12.30 everyone was still waiting for me so they could start work. My boss was just standing there clutching some of my paperwork looking like she was about to cry.

Gang bangs don't work without the starlet. :no:

Artemis
07-06-2012, 12:45 PM
That avatar is freaking me out man. :blink:

Squeamous
07-06-2012, 12:55 PM
Gang bangs don't work without the starlet. :no:

manker
07-06-2012, 03:08 PM
Poor Arty :( Get well soon Bruv x

How very dare you! I work for the government but it's the same for me. I slept through my alarm on Wednesday and my boss woke me up at 10.50 am asking where I was. By the time I got in at 12.30 everyone was still waiting for me so they could start work. My boss was just standing there clutching some of my paperwork looking like she was about to cry.You're a civil servant. Well fuck me if you haven't just gone down about forty-leven notches in the would scale.
I had assumed you worked for a private petro-chemical company and advised in the genetic development of mutant battle-toads or whatevar.

Artemis
07-06-2012, 03:27 PM
I couldn't resist:

http://i.imgur.com/XnOEp.jpg

Squeamous
07-06-2012, 03:39 PM
You're a civil servant. Well fuck me if you haven't just gone down about forty-leven notches in the would scale.
I had assumed you worked for a private petro-chemical company and advised in the genetic development of mutant battle-toads or whatevar.

Medical Research! My organisation is taxpayer funded. And I wouldn't let you would me even if you wanted to :snooty:

I couldn't resist:

I would squeeze that until it popped. Out of love.

Artemis
07-06-2012, 03:47 PM
So you have a fairly large pet cemetery somewhere close at hand Squeams, or has everyone learned and only give you inanimate objects now? :blink:

manker
07-06-2012, 04:03 PM
Pfft. Like you'd get a choice in the matter.

Squeamous
07-06-2012, 04:25 PM
So you have a fairly large pet cemetery somewhere close at hand Squeams, or has everyone learned and only give you inanimate objects now? :blink:

I CAN control myself. If I come across anything cute I just take it slow and breathe through it.

Pfft. Like you'd get a choice in the matter.

When an unstoppable rapist meets an immovable rapist the result can only be hospitalisation for both parties.

That's a direct quote from the Dalai Lama.

manker
07-06-2012, 04:32 PM
And above that quoth Mme Squeams, she of the interlocking cunt.

manker
07-06-2012, 04:34 PM
Wait. Above that was me :eyebrows:

ehh fuck it. It'll confuse Mary if nothing else.

Squeamous
07-06-2012, 05:01 PM
Pffft. I am SO much more than just an interlocking cunt. I have a simply heavenly anus as well :happy:

manker
07-06-2012, 09:11 PM
I think your best attribute is that sometimes you make me wish I had two cawks <3

mjmacky
07-07-2012, 03:57 AM
I would squeeze that until it popped. Out of love.

So, are you into teenage boys?

megabyteme
07-07-2012, 11:46 AM

I would squeeze that until it popped. Out of love For research.[/QUOTE]

:happy:

Quarterquack
07-08-2012, 09:53 AM
At my old lab a co-worker used to make it a habit to skin the rats in a fashion that opened their torso in a breasted-suit-like fashion. He said it made the job more cheerful for him. Every time I picture him I just imagine him with a laundry line across the anaesthetic chamber with a bunch of ratskin blazers hanging to dry. He never quite figured out why I kept calling him Ken, but once the picture stuck in my head it was too hard to resist adding the cherry on top.

Stories after a drunken night brought about by pictures of afghani hamsters. :cheers:

OlegL
07-08-2012, 02:04 PM
Darth Cicero, I've been wondering about something. A while ago, you mentioned some fellow, who was on autistic spectrum, and you implied that fellow lost his virginity earlier than "normal" people did. How was he able to get women attracted to him? Maybe I could learn a thing or two from that fellow.

mjmacky
07-08-2012, 02:10 PM
Darth Cicero, I've been wondering about something. A while ago, you mentioned some fellow, who was on autistic spectrum, and you implied that fellow lost his virginity earlier than "normal" people did. How was he able to get women attracted to him? Maybe I could learn a thing or two from that fellow.

He could afford a hooker.

OlegL
07-08-2012, 02:22 PM
I am serious. Those were Darth Cicero's exact words:

When I was in high school years ago, the first kid to get some action was an aspie. He was so interested on exploring sexual behaviors he beat even the "normal" kids to it.

So, does it mean that kid lost his virginity earlier than normal people did? If it's true, how was he able to get women attracted to him? That's my question.

megabyteme
07-08-2012, 02:27 PM

When I was in high school years ago, the first kid to get some action was an aspie. He was so interested on exploring sexual behaviors he beat even the "normal" kids to it.

So, does it mean that kid lost his virginity earlier than normal people did? If it's true, how was he able to get women attracted to him? That's my question.

Date rape.

OlegL
07-08-2012, 02:32 PM
People, I am asking a serious question, so please give me a serious reply to the question!! Darth Cicero, give me a serious reply to my question.

megabyteme
07-08-2012, 02:39 PM
People, I am asking a serious question, so please give me a serious reply to the question!! Darth Cicero, give me a serious reply to my question.

Like you've never considered date rape... :dry:

Artemis
07-08-2012, 02:41 PM

Think that question through very s l o w l y. How the fuck would he know how someone else got laid? At that time of his life he was too busy thinking about himself, and whether he would be next, to stand back and critically evaluate the winning technique of someone else. :blink:

OlegL
07-08-2012, 02:41 PM
PEOPLE!!!! WTF!!!! I want you to give me a SERIOUS response to my question!

Artemis
07-08-2012, 02:44 PM
ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED!!!!! How the fuck would he know what would work for someone else? Did you ever go up to someone and ask ' so how do you make the girls fall over with their legs up in the air?'

OlegL
07-08-2012, 02:50 PM
But he said that guy was on autistic spectrum. Therefore, I assume that guy had some social difficulties. But in spite of his problems, he was able to "get some action" before normal people did. I wonder how it happened and maybe I could learn something from that guy.

Artemis
07-08-2012, 03:11 PM
But he said that guy was on autistic spectrum. Therefore, I assume that guy had some social difficulties. But in spite of his problems, he was able to "get some action" before normal people did. I wonder how it happened and maybe I could learn something from that guy.

Maybe you should get the guys phone number and ask him yourself?

OlegL
07-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Hopefully, Darth Cicero will answer my question.

Artemis
07-08-2012, 03:44 PM
This is why it is pointless explaining things to O.C.D. people. They don't listen anyway. They just go back to what they were on about in the first place, like you were a mild interruption to their train of thought, fly buzzing past, or a curtain flapping in their face.

I know.....

maybe a slightly different sized font will work?

or even a different color so that he can understand me more clearly?

you never know it might work?

Darth Cicero isn't psychic so he doesn't know how someone else scored a chick waaay back in the past.

OlegL
07-08-2012, 03:48 PM
Okay.

Artemis
07-08-2012, 03:51 PM
But in about five minutes, the little hamster is going to hop back on the wheel, and start running back along the same track, till you hit up Darthy for..... the answer!

IdolEyes787
07-08-2012, 03:56 PM

The first two likely answers that spring to mind is that he had guys like Darth Cicero as his competition and that he had guys like Darth Cicero as his competition.

Quarterquack
07-08-2012, 09:45 PM
The first two likely answers that spring to mind is that he had guys like Darth Cicero as his competition and that he had guys like Darth Cicero as his competition.

Actually I left a very important part of the story out. The fella was Chinese. He had the stereotype of a little cute mini-him surrounded by a cushiony bush going for him. And he couldn't drive away in a getaway bicycle if he wanted to.

On a serious note, how the fuck should I know. A random guy got laid because of how he made it the centre of his consciousness at the age of 13. If he found a magic golden leg opener I still wouldn't care.

mjmacky
07-09-2012, 02:30 AM
I believe the obvious answer was that the girls were pretty ugly.

OlegL
07-09-2012, 02:45 AM
On a serious note, how the fuck should I know. A random guy got laid because of how he made it the centre of his consciousness at the age of 13. If he found a magic golden leg opener I still wouldn't care.

Well, it's pretty obvious he didn't get laid with a hooker; otherwise, you wouldn't have mentioned him.

Quarterquack
07-09-2012, 05:56 AM
If he found a magic golden leg opener I still wouldn't care.

Why, Darth. That's a great premise for a movie, like. At first the guy goes around sleeping with the girls he likes. Then the girls who were stuck-up all throughout his childhood. Then he decides he wants the ultimate night of Scarlett Johansson, followed by Jessica Alba, and topped off with Eva Mendez. Then he realizes the power can get him in bed with the first lady for the perfect setup of scandalous blackmail. But then he realizes the first lady has a golden leg opener detector. And the movie turns all sci-fi mind-fuck TMNT style. Then in Denzel Washington style, the poor lad has to run through 20 buildings while the army is on his tail. The movie ends with the dude realizing that the leg opener was codenamed cupid because it can affect other people's emotions towards each other. And just how any good movie should end, he turns the entire army on towards each other. The closing scene is 10,000 soldiers entrenched in each others thighs and arms, helmets coming off their bodies as if they were on fire, kevlar being used for lumbar support, gun silencers being used as buttplugs, and walkie talkies being used to communicate obscenities.

The post-credits bonus scene should be the guy bribing a shawerma place into giving him free food by having Jessica Alba, Eva Mendez and Scarlett Johansson pose nude for an advertisement. Because every movie coming out after today must reference The Avengers.

mjmacky
07-09-2012, 07:09 AM
The real magic golden leg opener looks like this:

megabyteme
07-09-2012, 07:59 AM
Maybe you should get the guys phone number and ask him yourself?

Good point. Isn't there some kind of "autistic spectrum" phone book? My guess would be that it is encoded in every box of Lucky Charms cereal, and only they can sort out the data. Or is that Alpha-Bits? :unsure:

mjmacky
07-09-2012, 02:34 PM
of "autistic spectrum" phone book? My guess would be that it is encoded in every box of Lucky Charms cereal, and only they can sort out the data. Or is that Alpha-Bits? :unsure:

It's been a long time since I've spotted a box of alpha-bits in the grocery store. Coincidentally, literacy seems to have dropped.

Artemis
07-09-2012, 03:21 PM
of "autistic spectrum" phone book? My guess would be that it is encoded in every box of Lucky Charms cereal, and only they can sort out the data. Or is that Alpha-Bits? :unsure:

It's been a long time since I've spotted a box of alpha-bits in the grocery store. Coincidentally, literacy seems to have dropped.

Wot choo talkin about Willis?

mjmacky
07-09-2012, 03:36 PM

Depends, who am I talking to now?

Artemis
07-10-2012, 07:37 AM

Depends, who am I talking to now?

I am legion and I am many. :blink:

mjmacky
07-10-2012, 09:27 AM
Great, it has become self-aware.

Squeamous
07-10-2012, 10:43 AM
I think your best attribute is that sometimes you make me wish I had two cawks <3

Just two? :ermm:

I would squeeze that until it popped. Out of love For research.
:happy:

:smilie4:

The real magic golden leg opener looks like this:

A girl with one leg shorter than the other would be perfect for Oleg. She'd never be able to escape.

mjmacky
07-10-2012, 10:46 AM
A girl with one leg shorter than the other would be perfect for Oleg. She'd never be able to escape.

Consequently, I don't think he'd ever catch her either. Did you just post that because you can't see spoilers?

Squeamous
07-10-2012, 01:07 PM

Consequently, I don't think he'd ever catch her either. Did you just post that because you can't see spoilers?

I posted it in response to the spoiler, because your ketone looks like a lady with one longer leg than the other with her legs open.

I have access to FST through PCs most of the time.

OlegL
07-10-2012, 07:04 PM

Actually I left a very important part of the story out. The fella was Chinese. He had the stereotype of a little cute mini-him surrounded by a cushiony bush going for him. And he couldn't drive away in a getaway bicycle if he wanted to.

When you said this,

you made it sound like people who have autism-related problems have no social deficiencies and can easily get laid if they want to.

mjmacky
07-10-2012, 08:12 PM
you made it sound like people who have autism-related problems have no social deficiencies and can easily get laid if they want to.

That's completely true, why are you having such a hard time with it?

mjmacky
07-10-2012, 08:15 PM
because your ketone looks like a lady with one longer leg than the other with her legs open.

I'll keep that in mind when I want to force you to imagine my big cock and balls.

Quarterquack
07-10-2012, 09:58 PM
ketone

Hey, remember that joke I made earlier on this week about European scientific standards?

Good.

GHB is not a ketone.

Quarterquack
07-10-2012, 10:03 PM
I'll keep that in mind when I want to force you to imagine my big cock and balls.

I find Glycolic acid to be a great fit. What with one ball sagging under the other and all. I've also kept your personal shafting needs in mind when I imagined the carbonyl group in place.

mjmacky
07-10-2012, 10:18 PM
It's chemical astrology. You must be a little gayer than me Darth, because the image of a woman with her legs spread open precluded my spotting the fact that she said ketone.

mjmacky
07-10-2012, 10:19 PM
And perhaps she's more lesbian than you are gay.

Quarterquack
07-11-2012, 12:15 AM
I'm not giving you a one liner that will give you direction during your next drunken stupor. I'm a little more difficult to get in bed than that. :snooty:

OlegL
07-11-2012, 12:39 AM
Date rape.

If you don't stop making idiotic comments, I will crush your fucking skull. I really hope you will die soon.

Artemis
07-11-2012, 01:35 AM
Date rape.

If you don't stop making idiotic comments, I will crush your fucking skull. I really hope you will die soon.

He's a heavily armed idiot, this may not end well for you. :idunno:

megabyteme
07-11-2012, 03:21 AM
Date rape.

I'm pinching your face.

Squeamous
07-11-2012, 10:32 AM

:sick:

Hey, remember that joke I made earlier on this week about European scientific standards?

Good.

GHB is not a ketone.

Hey, if you had any respect for education you'd have explained why I'm wrong. I haven't studied chemistry past the age of 18 and that was 14 years ago. I wouldn't have minded learning something. Instead you leapt upon my ignorance to try to make me look small, which is the sort of mean spirited small mindedness that made me dislike you in the first place.

mjmacky
07-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Hey, if you had any respect for education you'd have explained why I'm wrong. I haven't studied chemistry past the age of 18 and that was 14 years ago. I wouldn't have minded learning something. Instead you leapt upon my ignorance to try to make me look small, which is the sort of mean spirited small mindedness that made me dislike you in the first place.

Is this an updated speech from when you last yelled at your chemistry teacher when you confused a carboxylic acid with a ketone?

Quarterquack
07-11-2012, 07:22 PM

Going right for the ball sack? You've made this very personal, now.

Is this an updated speech from when you last yelled at your chemistry teacher when you confused a carboxylic acid with a ketone?

If in this scenario I'm the teacher, I want to have a yard stick.

manker
07-11-2012, 07:54 PM
For the casting requirements, how good are you at doing a Keira Knightley, squeams?Pretty good from the navel up and the neck down.

How come the the most interesting parts of your post are invariably contained within the edit line.

megabyteme
07-11-2012, 09:19 PM
For the casting requirements, how good are you at doing a Keira Knightley, squeams?Pretty good from the navel up and the neck down.

How come the the most interesting parts of your post are invariably contained within the edit line.

That produced a big grin that hasn't stopped yet.

Squeamous
07-11-2012, 11:46 PM

Actually, my chemistry teacher was so useless I gave up trying to learn anything from him. I decided to read the set text books cover to cover and did alright that way. The only thing he ever did for me was take me clubbing and give me a funny anecdote about the time he pissed my mate's bed.

Quarterquack
07-12-2012, 09:12 AM

BBcode sizing is such a drag. I prefer to be cheeky in smaller fonts, but without the effort.

manker
07-12-2012, 09:25 AM
'cheeky' :lol:

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 10:13 AM

BBcode sizing is such a drag. I prefer to be cheeky in smaller fonts, but without the effort.

Does that mean you didn't actually edit anything?

manker
07-12-2012, 10:22 AM
It means that after I called him on it, he made up something slightly amusing because it was better than saying; 'i duno lol'.

Ffs, Mary.

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 10:23 AM
It means that after I called him on it, he made up something slightly amusing because it was better than saying; 'i duno lol'.

Ffs, Mary.

The edit line had nothing to do with his post, so I'm having difficulty buying anything other than he injected commentary there.

manker
07-12-2012, 10:51 AM
You're probably right.
No one would make a mistake, correct it and add commentary as an afterthought.

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 11:04 AM
You're probably right.
No one would make a mistake, correct it and add commentary as an afterthought.

I know, that would be ridiculous.

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 11:05 AM
P.S. I don't think I've ever done that.

Quarterquack
07-12-2012, 10:04 PM
Does that mean you didn't actually edit anything?

It does.

Quarterquack
07-12-2012, 10:06 PM
The edit line had nothing to do with his post, so I'm having difficulty buying anything other than he injected commentary there.

After looking at the nearly skin-colored Keira Knightley areolae extendly, you're telling me you don't see the connection between her and a yard stick?

manker
07-12-2012, 10:13 PM
Spelling mistake. Or so I might want you think. Or SO I want you to think,Mary :smilie4:

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 10:17 PM
I give up on smiley #4

chalice
07-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Spelling mistake. Or so I might want you think. Or SO I want you to think,Mary :smilie4:

Absolutement.

faths
07-13-2012, 06:04 PM
metallica
led zeppelin

what other bands and songs are out there for me to play some famous guitar chords ?

i can think of four songs

thats exactly what limp bizkit was trying to tell in gold cobra

IdolEyes787
07-13-2012, 06:08 PM
metallica
led zeppelin

what other bands and songs are out there for me to play some famous guitar chords ?

i can think of four songs

thats exactly what limp bizkit was trying to tell in gold cobra

I see you have taken the thread title seriously.

faths
07-13-2012, 06:10 PM
i am going to play my guitar 20,000 leagues under the sea

IdolEyes787
07-13-2012, 06:13 PM
Great I've been trolled by someone with a micro penis.

faths
07-13-2012, 06:21 PM
three stooges was the most awesome movie i watched in a long time ..

megabyteme
07-13-2012, 07:01 PM
three stooges was the most awesome movie i watched in a long time ..

The trade section will feel like a second viewing, then.

mjmacky
07-13-2012, 07:10 PM
Is this not someone more familiar than a trader?

junglebook
07-13-2012, 10:35 PM
I want in so badly. I need some decent sites to trade though PM me your elite invites and i will make good use of the section without fail.

Artemis
07-14-2012, 12:20 AM
I want in so badly. I need some decent sites to trade though PM me your elite invites and i will make good use of the section without fail.
Well at least his speeling has improved. :idunno:

jacson1253
07-14-2012, 01:28 AM
So the only point of this thread is to get more posts lol thats cool. I thought I had a few post alrdy however its just showing 1.

manker
07-14-2012, 01:30 AM
Yeah looks like I deleted them on account of them being utter shite.

IdolEyes787
07-14-2012, 02:07 AM
Why is the one you just responded to not deleted then?

bbhaag
07-14-2012, 02:24 AM
How did I miss this freebie? Damn I must be slipping in my old age.

kafsheri
07-14-2012, 04:09 AM
count up :)

kafsheri
07-14-2012, 04:11 AM
count down :rolleyes:

kafsheri
07-14-2012, 04:24 AM
7 and counting :)

Artemis
07-14-2012, 04:41 AM
7 and counting :)

Well I wouldn't hold your breath there about the counting game spamtard, when manker checks your impressive depth of literacy some of those posts will magically evaporate. :blink:

kafsheri
07-14-2012, 04:43 AM
8 chillin in the club :clap:

Artemis
07-14-2012, 04:47 AM
So the spastic school has internet access I see....

kafsheri
07-14-2012, 04:50 AM
9 as i dance on the floor :drummer:

kafsheri
07-14-2012, 04:55 AM
10 :badrod:

kafsheri
07-14-2012, 04:58 AM
:flamehide:eat::partytime

kafsheri
07-14-2012, 05:01 AM
:w00t::spam::sorcerer::artist::gunsmilie:angel1:

kafsheri
07-14-2012, 05:03 AM
:chef::eat::drunk::sleep1:

kafsheri
07-14-2012, 05:06 AM
:blow:

kafsheri
07-14-2012, 05:09 AM
15 :yahoo::thumbsup::clap::hooray:

Artemis
07-14-2012, 05:11 AM
Oh, you are so going to have the wheels pulled off your wheelchair. :yup:

IdolEyes787
07-14-2012, 12:59 PM
15 :yahoo::thumbsup::clap::hooray:

Congratulations cunt, you've given me a legitimate reason to give up the internet.

manker
07-14-2012, 01:31 PM
Why is the one you just responded to not deleted then?When you used to play tag in school, there was an area where you couldn't get tagged. Welsh people call it cree. What is it called in Canadia?

Anyway. I guess this thread is cree or something else for spastics.

mjmacky
07-14-2012, 02:22 PM

We just haven't seen them using it until now because they just don't get irony.

Artemis
07-15-2012, 03:08 AM
Why is the one you just responded to not deleted then?When you used to play tag in school, there was an area where you couldn't get tagged. Welsh people call it cree. What is it called in Canadia?

Why the fuck didn't you tell me that earlier. Here I am thinking you are going to twock sir spamalot there, but no due to some obscure :ghey: welsh version of tag where there was a place where you were safe he gets a pass. Now where I come from it was just tag or bull rush, and if you were the fat kid and got tagged well you just got to run around until you keeled over from the effort, because you weren't going to get close to anyone else to tag them. Fat kids don't play bull rush alot out here. :blink:

mjmacky
07-15-2012, 03:40 AM
I don't think it's just a Welsh thing because there are others who seem to practice cree to a severe degree.

Artemis
07-15-2012, 03:42 AM
Cree is still :ghey:

faths
07-15-2012, 07:14 AM
it all starts with a router ios ...

suddenly .. i can compare two operating systems ... router which starts with an ios and gets sophisticated with an ACL
then redhat which starts with redhat and squids ACL

IdolEyes787
07-15-2012, 01:06 PM
When you used to play tag in school, there was an area where you couldn't get tagged. Welsh people call it cree. What is it called in Canadia?

Why the fuck didn't you tell me that earlier. Here I am thinking you are going to twock sir spamalot there, but no due to some obscure :ghey: welsh version of tag where there was a place where you were safe he gets a pass. Now where I come from it was just tag or bull rush, and if you were the fat kid and got tagged well you just got to run around until you keeled over from the effort, because you weren't going to get close to anyone else to tag them. Fat kids don't play bull rush alot out here. :blink:

We used to play something similar to tag except instead pf faggy running we rode grizzly bears and instead of ghey tagging we shot at each other with Sten guns.

Moreover the bullets were dipped in anthrax and the whole thing was played on thin planks over a pool of shark/piranha/black mamba hybrids.

mjmacky
07-15-2012, 01:21 PM
We used to play something similar to tag except instead pf faggy running we rode grizzly bears and instead of ghey tagging we shot at each other with Sten guns.

Moreover the bullets were dipped in anthrax and the whole thing was played on thin planks over a pool of shark/piranha/black mamba hybrids.

You pussies must have felt pretty safe on the backs of bears.

manker
07-15-2012, 05:39 PM

In reply to Arty's stunning condemnation of my entire childhood, I'd like to say that I played British Bulldogs more. Which is basically rugby without a ball and I like to think that game is singularly responsible for making me the unrelenting minded and physically perfect specimen you see before you today.

megabyteme
07-15-2012, 10:04 PM
I'm humored that so many of these mongs are delighted with "free posts". :glagpinch:

IdolEyes787
07-15-2012, 10:44 PM

They weren't regular run of the mill grizzly bears.They were raise exclusively on human flesh and evil.

megabyteme
07-15-2012, 11:44 PM

They weren't regular run of the mill grizzly bears.They were raise exclusively on human flesh and evil.

Americans, then...

mjmacky
07-16-2012, 01:51 AM

Unless they were cross bred with porcupines, I'd say it was still pretty comfy on their backs. Don't mind me, I used to work a rhinoceros rodeo.

Artemis
07-16-2012, 01:08 PM

Unless they were cross bred with porcupines, I'd say it was still pretty comfy on their backs. Don't mind me, I used to work a rhinoceros rodeo.

How long did it take to apply your clown makeup? :blink:

mjmacky
07-17-2012, 05:51 AM

How long did it take to apply your clown makeup? :blink:

I was a stand in for when people wanted photos of an agitated erection.

kafsheri
07-19-2012, 03:09 AM
you guys are great lol

Squeamous
07-19-2012, 09:37 AM

In reply to Arty's stunning condemnation of my entire childhood, I'd like to say that I played British Bulldogs more. Which is basically rugby without a ball and I like to think that game is singularly responsible for making me the unrelenting minded and physically perfect specimen you see before you today.

In my culture we played 'raps', which was basically a card game where when you lost (50% of the time), you got someone jump off a chair holding the deck and thump your knuckled with them as hard as they could.
I attribute the fact I have the knuckles of a bareknuckle boxer to this :happy:

manker
07-19-2012, 10:59 AM

In my culture we played 'raps', which was basically a card game where when you lost (50% of the time), you got someone jump off a chair holding the deck and thump your knuckled with them as hard as they could.
I attribute the fact I have the knuckles of a bareknuckle boxer to this :happy:
That culture diffused all the way to taint my childhood.

I played once and it really fucking hurt. So I refused to play again.
When I changed schools, I maintained my position on raps but during a skiing trip, some big boys made me choose between getting beat up or playing raps. I chose getting beat up and stared defiantly at the biggest one.

This sounds like one of those internets Jean Claude van Damme stories but guess what.
He beat the shit out of me then and on at least three further occasions where I refused to play.

Cunts.

dfghj
07-19-2012, 11:35 AM
Posting in this thread is so that I don't annoy you all then is it?

Three more to go.

Barbarossa
07-19-2012, 11:50 AM
Posting in this thread is so that I don't annoy you all then is it?

Three more to go.

It's so we can easily identify the pricks.

Hello :wave:

Squeamous
07-19-2012, 02:51 PM

When I changed schools, I maintained my position on raps but during a skiing trip, some big boys made me choose between getting beat up or playing raps. I chose getting beat up and stared defiantly at the biggest one.

This sounds like one of those internets Jean Claude van Damme stories but guess what.
He beat the shit out of me then and on at least three further occasions where I refused to play.

Cunts.

The only rule of childhood is there are no rules but the ones you have to follow. And you will be beaten up.

Artemis
07-20-2012, 05:49 AM

Cunts.

The only rule of childhood is there are no rules but the ones you have to follow. And you will be beaten up.

And if you are blessed with more than a modicum of intelligence, unlike the lumbering troglodytes whose first and only reaction to any confrontation is to hit whatever confronts them, you can seek your revenge in creative and somewhat unmerciful ways. :naughty:

Squeamous
07-22-2012, 02:00 PM

And if you are blessed with more than a modicum of intelligence, unlike the lumbering troglodytes whose first and only reaction to any confrontation is to hit whatever confronts them, you can seek your revenge in creative and somewhat unmerciful ways. :naughty:

Like what? I kind of got my revenge by not getting pregnant at 15.

Artemis
07-22-2012, 08:44 PM

Like what? I kind of got my revenge by not getting pregnant at 15.

I forgot about this, but one of the things I discovered and was an early champion of was superglue, wonderful stuff, but in particular there was one incident where there was this huge fat kid that kept nicking my lunch (along with several others) I was only a pneub at the school and he was an older boy and a big fat tubby bitch of a bully, but he could fight, the only option was stealth. So I made him a very special sandwich with secret sauce, well it was just tomato sauce but all the cayenne pepper I mixed in with it sure made it interesting. Now since the next thing fat fucker was going to want was a drink, I helpfully provided one too, I filled my drink bottle with apple cider vinegar, and sure enough the next day lurch trundled over to nick my lunch right on schedule, he goes bright red after eating most of one half of a sandwich in one go and grabs the drink bottle and starts chugging it. About a third of the way through, it starts to burn too, he roars and goes a deep shade of purple. He ran off to the drinking fountain and spent about ten minutes with his head under it and never came near me again.

mjmacky
07-24-2012, 06:29 PM
I used to go to a lot of new schools in my childhood, and the first thing I'd do was launch an insanity attack on the obvious bullies. I usually got along with the bullies, victims and bystanders alike after that. It was the teachers and administrations that would cause me problems.

Beanhammer
07-25-2012, 10:58 AM
Yea the living dead again....

Squeamous
07-25-2012, 11:16 AM
I used to go to a lot of new schools in my childhood, and the first thing I'd do was launch an insanity attack on the obvious bullies. I usually got along with the bullies, victims and bystanders alike after that. It was the teachers and administrations that would cause me problems.

Sounds like my dad's school of thought. When I started a new school his advice was 'if anyone picks on you, punch the biggest one of the group in the face even if they're not doing anything'.

megabyteme
07-25-2012, 01:11 PM

Sounds like my dad's school of thought. When I started a new school his advice was 'if anyone picks on you, punch the biggest one of the group in the face even if they're not doing anything'.

...And that is the beginning of how That Woman began. :fear:

Squeamous
07-25-2012, 01:21 PM

mjmacky
07-25-2012, 09:41 PM
I was just saying I have a general problem with authority. Don't anyone try to tell me to grow out of it.

Something Else
07-25-2012, 10:16 PM

mulder says he'd like to go pot-holing in your cheddar-gorge. :smilie4:

Squeamous
07-26-2012, 12:34 AM
I was just saying I have a general problem with authority. Don't anyone try to tell me to grow out of it.

Another neurosis to put in my little black book!

He'll need a strong rope and an experienced guide. May I suggest Manker? :smilie4:

mjmacky
07-26-2012, 12:56 AM
Another neurosis to put in my little black book!

You can put whatever you want in your little black book, but I can tell your trying to find a way into my panties.

mjmacky
07-26-2012, 12:57 AM
P.S. I'm randy.

Squeamous
07-26-2012, 01:12 AM
I know, but you'll popping off to sleep soon so better make the most of this very small window while you can :happy:

Squeamous
07-26-2012, 09:39 AM
Fuxache. I just realised I missed an opportunity last night to get Mary to show me his peen. God knows when he'll be that drunk again :no:

Skweeky
07-26-2012, 09:54 AM
Another disappointment. We need new men-folk.

Squeamous
07-26-2012, 10:07 AM
Yeah, these ones are rubbish.

Should we ask Oleg? Only I'm a bit reticent because my mate who's a duty solictor, says you can be prosecuted for encouraging the mentally ill to do sexual things. Maybe I should contact the CPS and get their definition of what's acceptable :idunno:

Skweeky
07-26-2012, 10:12 AM
I'm not sure if posting a picture of your reproductive organs can be considered 'a sexual act'. We are both scientists(well, I am one in training) after all - surely, if anything, we can mask this as an experiment?

manker
07-26-2012, 11:04 AM

He'll need a strong rope and an experienced guide. May I suggest Manker? :smilie4:Fuck yes.
It'll be like one of those Lassie episodes where someone gets stuck down a well and the smallest kid in the gang gets lowered into the gaping abyss to rescue the sobbing toddler.

Only in this case, the sobbing toddler will be my dessicated cervix-remnant covered wristwatch.
I knew I'd get it back one day :happy:

Squeamous
07-26-2012, 11:18 AM
I'm not sure if posting a picture of your reproductive organs can be considered 'a sexual act'. We are both scientists(well, I am one in training) after all - surely, if anything, we can mask this as an experiment?

Alright Dr Mengel! :O

Fuck yes.
It'll be like one of those Lassie episodes where someone gets stuck down a well and the smallest kid in the gang gets lowered into the gaping abyss to rescue the sobbing toddler.

Only in this case, the sobbing toddler will be my dessicated cervix-remnant covered wristwatch.
I knew I'd get it back one day :happy:

Rofflecaust! :happy:

megabyteme
07-26-2012, 01:33 PM
Posts made here are free, but will remain on your permanent record. It's kinda like pulling the fire alarm at school, and getting caught because you fell in a puddle of your own glee-induced drool.

Squeamous
07-26-2012, 01:43 PM
Posts made here are free, but will remain on your permanent record. It's kinda like pulling the fire alarm at school, and getting caught because you fell in a puddle of your own glee-induced drool.

You're like the meanest hall monitor in the woooorllllld :wub:

Skweeky
07-26-2012, 01:51 PM
I'm wearing a strapless dress and my boobs keep popping out. Ironically, I am sat working in the window. (Not as a prostitute).

Squeamous
07-26-2012, 01:53 PM
:happy: ^

megabyteme
07-26-2012, 02:09 PM
You're like the meanest hall monitor in the woooorllllld :wub:

Yeah, pretty much like this. Hactually, A LOT like this (but more height/weight proportionate due to my increased height):

Squeamous
07-26-2012, 05:38 PM
Authoritarianism is hawt :naughty:

mjmacky
07-27-2012, 07:56 PM
I fell off my bike 3 times that night, none were car related. First, I thrusted it forward and tried to hop on in the middle of the street. Second, there was a girl riding zig zag like she was being chased by an alligator on the sidewalk in front of my building so I dove with my bicycle companion into some hedges. Third my front door slammed shut on me while I was wheeling it into the apartment. I was blasted drunk during all of this, managed to only escape with a couple of scrapes and bruises, I seem to have protected the bike quite well in each scenario, but I did lose a wheel reflector.

whisper
08-02-2012, 12:07 PM
We don't care

megabyteme
08-02-2012, 12:44 PM
Nobody does, but mary is nice, so we pretend we care. And besides, she's never ridden a bike before where someone wasn't running behind demanding it back and shouting death threats.

Something Else
08-02-2012, 04:49 PM
I fell off my bike 3 times that night, none were car related. First, I thrusted it forward and tried to hop on in the middle of the street. Second, there was a girl riding zig zag like she was being chased by an alligator on the sidewalk in front of my building so I dove with my bicycle companion into some hedges. Third my front door slammed shut on me while I was wheeling it into the apartment. I was blasted drunk during all of this, managed to only escape with a couple of scrapes and bruises, I seem to have protected the bike quite well in each scenario, but I did lose a wheel reflector.

Alligator girl sounds hawt. Sorry to hear about your unfortunate biking accidents.

Artemis
08-02-2012, 09:28 PM

You can be charged with D.W.I. (D.U.I. for merkins) while being in charge of anything wheeled, motorised or not. My great grandfather was once charged with being drunk in charge of a wheelbarrow, true story. :blink:

IdolEyes787
08-02-2012, 09:49 PM
The only unsurprising part of that story was that he was a relative of yours.

Artemis
08-02-2012, 10:32 PM
:glagpinch:

IdolEyes787
08-02-2012, 10:51 PM
:glagpinch:

You know I love you.Maybe not as much as merwais loves me but still a lot.

blkmex
08-02-2012, 11:15 PM
lol that is pretty darn good response, So I guess since I am one of those new people to this forum I will go ahead and start getting some of the shiiat out of my mouth..thank you guys for making a section for this so I dont feel bad cluttering a real section.

chalice
08-02-2012, 11:17 PM
lol that is pretty darn good response, So I guess since I am one of those new people to this forum I will go ahead and start getting some of the shiiat out of my mouth..thank you guys for making a section for this so I dont feel bad cluttering a real section.

That's wot your mum said just before they delivered you.

blkmex
08-02-2012, 11:22 PM
So how does all this work then? I mean the whole board.You need a certain amount of posts to get into a section where you're then allowed to beg for access to torrent sites. To meet these post requirements, the new members post utter shite and annoy the feck out of some people. This thread is meant to draw all the shite here so decent, god-fearing folk don't have to look at it.

I think that's what you meant, if it wasn't and you were asking about how the forum software operates ... then I think it's better if you don't worry your pretty little head about that :yup:

Fail on my part, guess it would have helped to include what I was referencing. O well I am a Nub

blkmex
08-02-2012, 11:24 PM

that was a fine day glad someone remembers :).

chalice
08-02-2012, 11:27 PM

How could anyone forget a living, screaming turd being pulled, thrusting into the oncoming world from the mouth of vaginally cauterised nun. Those midwives made millions from toilet paper advertising spots and enema endorsements.

It was on the fucking news, mate.

IdolEyes787
08-02-2012, 11:31 PM
O well I am a Nub

No one cares about your physical lackings.

I would have said no one but your girlfriend except for the obvious reasons.

blkmex
08-02-2012, 11:32 PM

How could anyone forget a living, screaming turd being pulled, thrusting into the oncoming world from the mouth of vaginally cauterised nun. Those midwives made millions from toilet paper advertising spots and enema endorsements.

It was on the fucking news, mate.

Man take that scene and add it to human centipede and that movie would have won awards.

blkmex
08-02-2012, 11:35 PM
No one cares about your physical lackings.

I would have said no one but your girlfriend except for the obvious reasons.

lol, my nublet can move at warp speed when its doing work so she is doing ok ;)

chalice
08-02-2012, 11:39 PM
I like it. It may stay.

IdolEyes787
08-03-2012, 12:06 AM
I like it. It may stay.

OK but you're responsible if it ends up making a mess.

chalice
08-03-2012, 12:13 AM
I'm kinda counting on it.

IdolEyes787
08-03-2012, 12:18 AM
blkmex are you a Black Mexican?

megabyteme
08-03-2012, 12:18 AM
You can be charged with D.W.I. (D.U.I. for merkins) while being in charge of anything wheeled, motorised or not. My great grandfather was once charged with being drunk in charge of a wheelbarrow, true story. :blink:

The majority of people who ride bikes in this area have that certain look of, "Just 3 more years til I get my license back." There's even a loophole for vehicles under something like 50cc which allows 12-14 year olds to operate minibikes on the roadway without a drivers permit. Although, I haven't seen any/many this year, so either that law got closed, or all the kids (who drove like, well, 12-14 year olds without licenses) got squished.

blkmex
08-03-2012, 12:24 AM
actually I am Dominican. my nice friends gave me the nickname and it stuck so I ran with it...

blkmex
08-03-2012, 12:26 AM
I'm kinda counting on it.
Ill keep a rag in my back pocket for easy access Chalice ;).

IdolEyes787
08-03-2012, 12:28 AM
actually I am Dominican. my nice friends gave me the nickname and it stuck so I ran with it...

I should have figured that as Dominicans are a particularly deceptive lot.
Btw ask me how I got my nickname "Magnificent Stallion".

blkmex
08-03-2012, 12:33 AM

Its not deceptive, if you think about it we are as close as you can get to being a black mexican without actually being either lol...

And I'll bite, how did you get the nickname "Magnificent Stallion"?
although,
hopefully its better than a ur momma joke

IdolEyes787
08-03-2012, 12:39 AM

Its not deceptive, if you think about it we are as close as you can get to being a black mexican without actually being either lol...

And I'll bite, how did you get the nickname "Magnificent Stallion"?
although,
hopefully its better than a ur momma joke

:pinch: Your mother sister gave it to me as I'm hung like a horse.:)

blkmex
08-03-2012, 12:43 AM
:p this tongue face isnt working for me so had to edit...good switch up Idol, it works because I do have a sister :)

megabyteme
08-03-2012, 12:59 AM
Welcome, blkmex. Are you in Washington DC, or state? I ask because I live in eastern Washington, myself.

blkmex
08-03-2012, 01:53 AM
Hi and ty Megabyte, I am in West Washington near BC. btw haven't said ty to everyone on here so far for the warm and funny greetings :)

megabyteme
08-03-2012, 02:40 AM
I strongly favor that side of the state. I lived in the Everette area as I first started out on my own. I was 19, had no family/friends at the time, and really struggled to get a foothold on life. When I wasn't working (first pouring concrete 60 hours/week, then landscaping and working at a video store), I loved the area. In fact, there were several amazing people who helped me when I REALLY needed it. It was always nice to take dates to the beach for an evening stroll at Mukilteo.

All that was a half lifetime ago. I'm married now, and living on the other side. We took the 2.5 year olds to Woodland Park Zoo just a couple months ago. We finished our vacation by staying on the beach (indoors, of course) at Westport. It rained, but we had a nice time regardless. Much of the trip was an attempt at revisiting many of the things I discovered while living in the area.

What do you do over there?

blkmex
08-03-2012, 06:55 AM
That sounds just about right for this area Mega. We moved last year we are north of seattle near Bellingham but love it here. Speaking of Everett my wife and I may be moving down into Seattle as she may be taking a job in that area. We are really hoping to get down a little further south since it is slightly warmer at least enough to actually go in the water during the summer and there are a lot more places to visit like the zoo :). As for me I am lucky enough to work from home as a freelance web developer on hiatus since I have been working on Developing IOS apps.

We moved out here from Upstate Ny and I was more than happy to run away from there lol. The weather was so awful. before that I was in Georgia and before that San diego where I spend most of my life lol (was a military brat).

megabyteme
08-03-2012, 08:39 AM
You've certainly jumped around. I imagine that played a part in your decision to work from home. At least when you move, you don't have to find another job...

The one part I did not enjoy was commuting. The landscaping company (I was actually the only employee) I worked for did work all over that area. Often, I would find myself in Seattle, finish my day, then have to fight traffic all the way back to Everette. That could add almost 2 hours to my day. :pinch: At least I got paid for the drive to the job. :) Hopefully, you can find a reasonably priced place close to her new job.

Of course I was renting an apartment at the time, but I always drooled over the ones that had a view in Seattle. There's some nice skyline, and harbor views there. I know the studios were $1000+ per month a little over 20 years ago, so I cringe at what they'd run now. :fear:

Regardless, it's a really nice area and a good place to settle. Take your coat off and stay a while. :P

blkmex
08-03-2012, 04:49 PM
Regardless, it's a really nice area and a good place to settle. Take your coat off and stay a while. :P

Ya we are hoping that we will get to stay a while. Ya most of the studios in Seattle are up in the 1200+ range but you can find some for 800+ but of course it depends on the area. Right now I am just happy to be back on the west coast, its a different kind of lifestyle especially when it comes to mentality when you compare it to the east coast. As far as the commute I think that is one of the major reasons that we want to live inside of the city since that is where her job would be.

We lived in Atlanta for a while and ended up living in one of the suburbs and the drive was awful, during non-rush hour it use to take me 15 mins to drive to work 10 if the traffic lights were right; but whenever it was rush hour the same drive would take anywhere from 2-3 hours lol traffic there was worse at that time. From what I have heard recently Seattle is up and coming and now one of the worst places, so just our luck.

But I will trade that traffic to be closer to the coast and be near more things to do :).

IdolEyes787
08-03-2012, 05:23 PM
We moved out here from Upstate Ny and I was more than happy to run away from there lol. The weather was so awful. before that I was in Georgia and before that San diego where I spend most of my life lol (was a military brat).

Without bad (weather ) you don't properly appreciate the good.
I'd lay money that the phrase "What a glorious day" is heard more often in Buffalo than San Diego even though every day is nice in San Diego and one out of fifty is nice in Buffalo.

blkmex
08-03-2012, 05:40 PM
Ya that is very true Idol. Even out here where it rains a good bit people really appreciate those nice months in the summer when the sun is out, while others in somewhere like San Diego just remember those few crappy days when its raining or bellow 60 degrees lol. San Diego is just one of those areas that if you live by the water you really dont ever experience days that are to hot or to cold, it really is near perfect weather.

Summers are actually fairly nice in upstate ny asside from those few weeks of really hot and muggy weather without AC. Winters are a different story when you have to wake up a few hours early to shovel a few feet of snow; I was to stubborn/cheap to go out and get a snow blower or plow so I just did it with a shovel lol.

megabyteme
08-03-2012, 06:44 PM
From what I have heard recently Seattle is up and coming and now one of the worst places, so just our luck.[...]But I will trade that traffic to be closer to the coast and be near more things to do :).

If I find Seattle is wrecked next time I go on vacation, I'm blaming you. :fist:
I've generally liked the Seattle "attitude" and people, too. It is a trade-off, but here, my house has a view and our house payment is $200 less than the rent you'll be paying on that studio. I only say this because I'm jealous that you get to live where I like to vacation. :snooty:

blkmex
08-03-2012, 06:55 PM
Ya ill take the blame for that one. From what I have seen every time I visit seattle traffic isnt really that awful except right at rush hour and either going to or coming from the suburbs so as long as you stay in the city your golden. I think all traffic stuff is relative and probably anyone that has to commute to a big city for work prob feels that theirs is the worst.

I hope the job thing goes through tho, btw have you been to portland? if so how do you think it compares to Seattle?

megabyteme
08-03-2012, 07:22 PM
I have a friend who moved from here to Portland, and he loves it there. For us, Portland has mainly been just a city to pass through to get to the Oregon coast. Now that is tops on my list. Finding work on the coast, ummm, not so likely...

As for a Portland/Seattle comparison, I think Seattle wins. That is, unless you find your niche there. I think personalities are a bit different, and I have heard (from a couple of friends) that the bar food is EXCELLENT there. They have a major culinary school that cranks out more chefs than the area can properly employ, so a lot of them end up working in those bars instead of upper-end restaurants. That would be worth exploring, IMO. Portland is also a nice, clean place as well. I would not rule it out for any reason, but my bias after living/loving the Seattle area keeps me in favor of it.

If you and your wife have good jobs, I think either would be pretty enjoyable. Being broke sucks in a big city- I had enough experience with that to make me cautious of packing up and moving my family. We are reasonably comfortable where we are and Spokane is picking up some momentum (finally).

blkmex
08-03-2012, 07:51 PM
ty for the feedback mega... Ya we are leaning towards Seattle just because of the coast but it does really just matter where she gets a good job so we are not living broke again lol. At least both of those options are green friendly :)

chalice
08-03-2012, 08:05 PM
Jesus.

Get a fucking room in Seattle or something.

Artemis
08-03-2012, 08:32 PM
:glag: You're just not a warm fuzzy kind of person are you chalice? :blink:

manker
08-03-2012, 09:14 PM
Jesus.

Your fault, mate. You said he could stay.
I just hope that you're happy now.

chalice
08-03-2012, 09:30 PM
Jesus.

I said it could stay. I didn't say mbm could plunder my beloved lounge as a ghey car-key swapping emporium.

manker
08-03-2012, 10:01 PM

I said it could stay. I didn't say mbm could use my beloved lounge for a ghey car-key swapping emporium.Butterfly effect, innit.
mbm would have fallen into line had you set down a marker. That's how she operates.

It's almost as if you want new people to talk to or something else.

chalice
08-03-2012, 10:03 PM
I said it could stay. I didn't say mbm could use my beloved lounge for a ghey car-key swapping emporium.Butterfly effect, innit.
mbm would have fallen into line had you set down a marker. That's how she operates.

Seems that way, though I kinda cringe to see it. What's a god to do?

manker
08-03-2012, 10:29 PM
Butterfly effect, innit.

Seems that way, though I kinda cringe to see it. What's a god to do?You could tell me whether Jessica Ennis is mixed race or not.
I keep changing my mind and I can't google because it's racist.

Alien5
08-03-2012, 11:25 PM
has a younger sister who is a self-employed painter and decorator

blkmex
08-04-2012, 01:17 AM
Jesus.

awe chalice I had to keep myself entertained since that pretty mug of yours wasnt around to swap smeary shit jokes with :) ...key swapping was a good one though lol.

megabyteme
08-04-2012, 01:33 AM
If he lived in Ireland, you'd be swapping stories of blowing up Dave's elite mine stomping buddies...

chalice
08-04-2012, 09:04 AM
Seems that way, though I kinda cringe to see it. What's a god to do?You could tell me whether Jessica Ennis is mixed race or not.

I would definitely count the heptathlon as a mixed race.

manker
08-04-2012, 02:09 PM
It's too late, I already asked my dad. When you're not available, he fills in as my moral barometer.
He said that he believes she has more than a bit of the tar brush in her.

chalice
08-04-2012, 02:11 PM
Noice.

I wish I had a racist dad. :no:

manker
08-04-2012, 02:30 PM
Noice.

He's all yours this evening, mate. Borrow him if you like.
All I ask is for a midweek night out with your recidivist sibling. He sounds like a larf.

chalice
08-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Noice.

He's all yours this evening, mate. Borrow him if you like.
All I ask is for a midweek night out with your recidivist sibling. He sounds like a larf.

It wouldn't be the same. He'd have to live with me for seventeen years or something and start telling me what to do, getting on my nerves for like ages, grow considerably balder, slide into Parkinson's or some such to achieve the desired effect. So, fuck it.

You're more than welcome to take our kid off my hands, though. He's a right larf. Until he starts.

manker
08-04-2012, 02:50 PM
Alright, well can't say I didn't offer.
I'll heed your advice and just have a quiet few with your bro on my upcoming tour of Belfast where I fully anticipate meeting up with Skweeks, fucking off her ghey marketing friend and taking advantage of her newly found sexual vulnerability.

I'l see you then.

chalice
08-04-2012, 02:55 PM
If you promised to be there I might actually turn up.

manker
08-04-2012, 03:08 PM
I've thought about this before and I'd like to go.
Never been to NI before and Belfast is obviously the place. I'd take my missus and her sister, I'd paint you as a client. They would fuck off and go shopping or whatever and you'd take me to get spangled for 18 hours.

it'd be gr8

chalice
08-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Plan.

Sort it outwards.

missamy710
08-08-2012, 06:40 AM
Posting makes me blue...I like blue.

Squeamous
08-08-2012, 10:49 AM
You could tell me whether Jessica Ennis is mixed race or not.

I've been meaning to look it up ever since I said 'I bet she's got a white mum'. I'll go and do it now!

Squeamous
08-08-2012, 10:51 AM
Oh here we are! http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2012/aug/05/jessica-ennis-olympics-profile

^_^

Skweeky
08-08-2012, 10:54 AM
I've thought about this before and I'd like to go.
Never been to NI before and Belfast is obviously the place. I'd take my missus and her sister, I'd paint you as a client. They would fuck off and go shopping or whatever and you'd take me to get spangled for 18 hours.

it'd be gr8

Make it so manker.

manker
08-08-2012, 12:42 PM
I think you're going in like a fortnight or something. I can't make arrangements for that soon.
I'm definitely going to Belfast before Christmas, though. You'll just have to come back.

manker
08-08-2012, 12:43 PM
Oh here we are! http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2012/aug/05/jessica-ennis-olympics-profile

^_^
If you had read the rest of mine and chavois' hilarious and incisive banter; you'd have realised that my dad had already solved this particular cypher.

Btw, you have to come to Belfast.