PDA

View Full Version : I think I know what's up with Idol.

Pages : [1] 2

manker
05-09-2012, 09:01 AM
Mary is quite persuasive so I decided I'd mine fst they way she does. That is to use the new post button and read everything until the software tells me that are no more posts to view.

So that was a week ago. I had forgotten why I only ever read the off-topic areas. I don't think I'm going to give up as some of the comments on the news articles are quite interesting and all of a sudden I'm thinking about getting back into newsgroups, too. However, reading all the crap people post when they either want to trade BT accounts or are trying to get enough posts to get into the BT section is horrific. The simple fact that none of these people are posting just for the fuck of it, or to help someone, or cus they fancy a chat kinda slowly sucks the joy out of a person's forumular experience.

I've only been doing it a week and I can already see that it's impinging upon my usual demeanour around here - and I don't even care that much about the BT scene.

So, yeah, I can only imagine the effect of reading that shit for years.
The moral of this post is that it's a good thing Mary doesn't have feelings like the rest of us.

Artemis
05-09-2012, 10:35 AM
I actually filled out a bit of missing info from mary's lexicon earlier on, the 'buffered account', which will probably now give her even more reason to beat the tards senseless now that she has figured out what the sneaky little fuckers are up to.

manker
05-09-2012, 10:36 AM
I saw that and think Mary probably already knew.
Did you misread her post :unsure:

IdolEyes787
05-09-2012, 10:39 AM
That is to use the new post button and read everything until the software tells me that are no more posts to view.

When there is no interesting threads to post in you make the best of what presents itself.
Btw I think I was being serious when I told you that the last "decent" member to join was 2 years ago.

Artemis
05-09-2012, 10:43 AM

You never can tell with the inscrutable obfuscator, I thought the inquiry sincere, If not I'll kick him in the bawls later. :blink:

IdolEyes787
05-09-2012, 10:45 AM

You never can tell with the inscrutable obfuscator, I thought the inquiry sincere, If not I'll kick him in the bawls later. :blink:

Simple rule of life is to never trust Asians as then tend to be inscrutable as fuck.

manker
05-09-2012, 10:45 AM
That is to use the new post button and read everything until the software tells me that are no more posts to view.

When there is no interesting threads to post in you make the best of what presents itself.
Btw I think I was being serious when I told you that the last "decent" member to join was 2 years ago.Did you just parenthesise one of Mary's attributes. You cad.
I agree with your thinky srsnz. A different decent member certainly doesn't spring to mind.

manker
05-09-2012, 10:47 AM

Maybe she was just saying that the bittards use the word buffer a lot and they have no idea what it meant originally.
I say maybe but I'm fairly sure as that was exactly what she said :schnauz:

Artemis
05-09-2012, 10:52 AM
Btw I think I was being serious when I told you that the last "decent" member to join was 2 years ago.Did you just parenthesize one of Mary's attributes. You cad.
I agree with your thinky srsnz. A different decent member certainly doesn't spring to mind.

Not grammar this time....just speeling

manker
05-09-2012, 11:00 AM
Arty, arty arty :no:

Artemis
05-09-2012, 11:01 AM
:blink:

Oresteia
05-09-2012, 11:06 AM
Last edited by Artemis; Today at 12:04 PM. Reason: feckin smiley wouldn't type

You have smileys that can type here? Where do I find them?

Artemis
05-09-2012, 11:10 AM
Oh we have lots of smileys, look here comes one now, just for you. :ghey:

manker
05-09-2012, 11:14 AM
:blink:If you're not drunk, you can use your crayons and colour me disappointed.

Oresteia
05-09-2012, 11:17 AM

That's a relief, I was worried for a minute that typing smileys might just have been a side effect you were suffering after watching glue dry for a long time :wacko:

Artemis
05-09-2012, 11:21 AM
No....not drunk, but my PC is on it's last legs and doing some deeply flakey things, including random reboots, graphics shutdowns and keyboard/mouse disconnects, so I'm sort of taking what I can get at the moment.....sigh. I really, really couldn't post anything after four tries then, so if you think your disappointed, color me deeply fucked off!

(The story of woe is in the hardware section but if you have been reading the new posts you know this already).

Artemis
05-09-2012, 11:24 AM

That's a relief, I was worried for a minute that typing smileys might just have been a side effect you were suffering after watching glue dry for a long time :wacko:

No, I meant that your posts had a similar affect on me as watching glue dry i.e. you are as boring as fuck, you need to go and find some where else to peddle your wears, you are a rather vapid individual.

Oresteia
05-09-2012, 11:30 AM
Whereas I meant your posts give the distinct impression that you are high on glue. etc.

manker
05-09-2012, 11:32 AM
No....not drunk, but my PC is on it's last legs and doing some deeply flakey things, including random reboots, graphics shutdowns and keyboard/mouse disconnects, so I'm sort of taking what I can get at the moment.....sigh. I really, really couldn't post anything after four tries then, so if you think your disappointed, color me deeply fucked off!

(The story of woe is in the hardware section but if you have been reading the new posts you know this already).
I did :smilie4:
I also know about your water-cooling problem and its compounding by Chinese smiley people.

The reason for my enquiry as to your sobriety was to get to the root of your erroneous use of the magenta internets sharpie.

Artemis
05-09-2012, 11:45 AM
Hokay, you originally wrote the word parenthesise which I came along and sharpied mit a 'z' on the last s, which is how I was taught it should be done, but let me guess, you are going to interject, both forms are functional. Unfortunately I was a bad person and used American english using a z instead of an s, but that's what you get for having American culture rammed down your neck. Although a colony of the empire and still acknowledge Liz as the Queen and having a Governor General and all the palaver, it gets very confusing so fucking sue me.....

manker
05-09-2012, 11:54 AM
Hokay, you originally wrote the word parenthesise which I came along and sharpied mit a 'z' on the last s, which is how I was taught it should be done, but let me guess, you are going to interject, both forms are functional. Unfortunately I was a bad person and used American english using a z instead of an s, but that's what you get for having American culture rammed down your neck. Although a colony of the empire and still acknowledge Liz as the Queen and having a Governor General and all the palaver, it gets very confusing so fucking sue me.....Indeed but can you imagine my surprise while having a wee chat with a fellow Brit, I was told to Americanise my parlance.

I can tell you what I did. I put down my black coffee, went straight to the kitchen and made myself a nice cup of tea - which I then drank while holding my little finger askew.

Artemis
05-09-2012, 12:12 PM
Hokay, you originally wrote the word parenthesise which I came along and sharpied mit a 'z' on the last s, which is how I was taught it should be done, but let me guess, you are going to interject, both forms are functional. Unfortunately I was a bad person and used American english using a z instead of an s, but that's what you get for having American culture rammed down your neck. Although a colony of the empire and still acknowledge Liz as the Queen and having a Governor General and all the palaver, it gets very confusing so fucking sue me.....Indeed but can you imagine my surprise while having a wee chat with a fellow Brit, I was told to Americanise my parlance.

I can tell you what I did. I put down my black coffee, went straight to the kitchen and made myself a nice cup of tea - which I then drank while holding my little finger askew.

I know the shame of it all, I went and banged my head in the door, It really does actually get confusing without being facile at all. When I was at school we suddenly went from imperial to metric, so there you are, everything you learned you can unlearn and start again, and while your at it, we've changed the currency too... We used to have pounds and pence just like the U.K. but then changed (I've still got some old sixpence pieces).
The same very much has happened to the language here, it very much was proper British with the Oxford dictionary as the standard, and in the 70's and 80's the proper accent for a radio or television announcer was a British one. But times have very much changed. I find myself cutting the u from common words like for instance colour to become color because that is how the print media spells it now, the evil peril is everywhere American english is derigeur and I corrected my grumpy welsh invisible sharpie wielding frustrated english teacher with an americanism, a faux pas for which I am sure I will burn in hell's eternal flames....mea culpa....mea culpa.....mea culpa......

Something Else
05-09-2012, 01:20 PM
The they in the first post did bother me.

manker
05-09-2012, 01:35 PM
It's okay, mate. I'm just glad that it's all out in the open now. You're among friends and it's not like we'd ever take the piss or anything.
Imagine if your poor wife knew of your secret shame.

This literary invasion is a menace and it must be stopped.

manker
05-09-2012, 01:37 PM
The they in the first post did bother me.

:eyebrows:

Something Else
05-09-2012, 01:41 PM
It ruined your lovely flowe. True story.

manker
05-09-2012, 01:51 PM
It ruined your lovely flowe. True story.Oh, you mean like the bittards.

Jebus, when did you get so esoteric.

Something Else
05-09-2012, 01:53 PM
Mary is quite persuasive so I decided I'd mine fst they way she does.

That's all I meant. Hippie.

manker
05-09-2012, 01:57 PM
OH!
You fucker, I read that first post like 23 times looking for an error and didn't see it.

And also, if only Arty had seen that instead :no:

Something Else
05-09-2012, 01:58 PM
Did the first post-bit of my first post-knot give you a raging clue.

manker
05-09-2012, 02:01 PM
It should have but I still couldn't quite see what it was you were on about :idunno:

megabyteme
05-09-2012, 06:36 PM

Btw I think I was being serious when I told you that the last "decent" member to join was 2 years ago.

:wub: And, I appeared on your birthday...

megabyteme
05-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Indeed but can you imagine my surprise while having a wee chat with a fellow Brit, I was told to Americanise my parlance.

I know the shame of it all, I went and banged my head in the door, It really does actually get confusing without being facile at all. When I was at school we suddenly went from imperial to metric, so there you are, everything you learned you can unlearn and start again, and while your at it, we've changed the currency too... We used to have pounds and pence just like the U.K. but then changed (I've still got some old sixpence pieces).
The same very much has happened to the language here, it very much was proper British with the Oxford dictionary as the standard, and in the 70's and 80's the proper accent for a radio or television announcer was a British one. But times have very much changed. I find myself cutting the u from common words like for instance colour to become color because that is how the print media spells it now, the evil peril is everywhere American english is derigeur and I corrected my grumpy welsh invisible sharpie wielding frustrated english teacher with an americanism, a faux pas for which I am sure I will burn in hell's eternal flames....mea culpa....mea culpa.....mea culpa......

I actually read all of that. :O

As for forum speak, when I first started here, I was quite surprised at how 'Merkinized the interwebs really is- especially seeing how many Brits and former colonized areas have posters here. Even the Indians write in an Americanized English. Fuk it is cool not having to learn anything new. :01:

mjmacky
05-09-2012, 06:49 PM
Maybe she was just saying that the bittards use the word buffer a lot and they have no idea what it meant originally.

I haven't gotten to that timeline of the board yet, but that is exactly what I meant. I might have skipped over it, was it in a trade thread?

Anyways, it wouldn't be the first time Miss Arte has explained to me something that I already know, and in each instance seemed fairly obvious I was well informed. In the beginning times, I would evaluate it as a form of extreme sarcastic condescension, but now that a pattern has been established, I use light dismissals.

mjmacky
05-09-2012, 06:53 PM

You know that one smiley that's kind of reddish and has these fluttering hearts? Well, I'm not going to post one of those at you. You're going to have to learn to just deal with it.

mjmacky
05-09-2012, 07:02 PM
The moral of this post is that it's a good thing Mary doesn't have feelings like the rest of us.

I can emulate all the ones that seem necessary given the situation.

megabyteme
05-09-2012, 07:31 PM

You know that one smiley that's kind of reddish and has these fluttering hearts? Well, I'm not going to post one of those at you. You're going to have to learn to just deal with it.

Just realized I've been here 3 years.

Welcome, N00b... :dry:

Artemis
05-09-2012, 08:06 PM

Well, sort of, the emulation still comes across as that, an echo of the real thing, like a thin Santa Claus at a cheap outlet store with a cotton ball beard. :blink:

IdolEyes787
05-09-2012, 08:43 PM

Oh please do bathos.Would you?Would you?111664

manker
05-09-2012, 08:44 PM
I can emulate all the ones that seem necessary given the situation.like a thin Santa Claus at a cheap outlet store with a cotton ball beard. :blink:What a fantastically apt simile :happy:

manker
05-09-2012, 08:48 PM

I haven't gotten to that timeline of the board yet, but that is exactly what I meant. I might have skipped over it, was it in a trade thread?

Anyways, it wouldn't be the first time Miss Arte has explained to me something that I already know, and in each instance seemed fairly obvious I was well informed. In the beginning times, I would evaluate it as a form of extreme sarcastic condescension, but now that a pattern has been established, I use light dismissals.
Yeah, it was in a trade thread.
Arty's done that to me a few times, too. He could actually turn it around and sneakily patronise us and we would never know.

Maybe he already has :fear:

manker
05-09-2012, 08:52 PM
As for forum speak, when I first started here, I was quite surprised at how 'Merkinized the interwebs really is- especially seeing how many Brits and former colonized areas have posters here. Even the Indians write in an Americanized English. Fuk it is cool not having to learn anything new. :01:I use a lot of American slang. Something I'm absolutely sure that chavois hates. I even hate it sometimes.
I think it's from posting on boards, unlike this one, where the overwhelming majority of people are merkins and you just kinda fall in with the herd.

Now I'm here a lot I should really quell it but it just pops out :ermm:

Artemis
05-09-2012, 08:52 PM

Yeah, it was in a trade thread.
Arty's done that to me a few times, too. He could actually turn it around and sneakily patronise us and we would never know.

Maybe he already has :fear:

Depends on the subject....you don't often talk on things I can be patronising in, but when you do......

megabyteme
05-09-2012, 09:02 PM
As for forum speak, when I first started here, I was quite surprised at how 'Merkinized the interwebs really is- especially seeing how many Brits and former colonized areas have posters here. Even the Indians write in an Americanized English. Fuk it is cool not having to learn anything new. :01:I use a lot of American slang. Something I'm absolutely sure that chavois hates. I even hate it sometimes.
I think it's from posting on boards, unlike this one, where the overwhelming majority of people are merkins and you just kinda fall in with the herd.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not very pro-American right now. Quite disillusioned, as a matter of fact. The phenomenon, to a certain extent, is a form of McDonaldization which has permeated the entire globe. Canada used to be fun, and interesting when I was a kid- because it was different. Now, I can barely discern the difference when crossing the border. A trip to Edmonton resulted in ABSOLUTE disgust. We might as well have stayed home, and went to the mall. It was all American franchise stores. No charm whatsoever.

Now I see the language oozing across borders. Like I said, it makes it easy for the 'Merkins to get online and over-run forums. However, is this one actually over-run by 'Merkins? I see a lot of non's, but only a certain number of regulars come to mind. :hmm:

What will I see when I get my dream trip to NZ? Gawd I hope it isn't flooded with Americanized shit...

IdolEyes787
05-09-2012, 09:05 PM
Canada used to be fun, and interesting when I was a kid- because it was different. Now, I can barely discern the difference when crossing the border. A trip to Edmonton resulted in ABSOLUTE disgust. We might as well have stayed home, and went to the mall. It was all American franchise stores. No charm whatsoever.

Clearly you are doing it wrong and instead of going to a mall you need to go narwhal hunting.

manker
05-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Unicorns of the sea :wub:

megabyteme
05-09-2012, 09:21 PM
They have a very unique call...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0oALRL7uyY

manker
05-09-2012, 09:24 PM
I use a lot of American slang. Something I'm absolutely sure that chavois hates. I even hate it sometimes.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not very pro-American right now. Quite disillusioned, as a matter of fact. The phenomenon, to a certain extent, is a form of McDonaldization which has permeated the entire globe. Canada used to be fun, and interesting when I was a kid- because it was different. Now, I can barely discern the difference when crossing the border. A trip to Edmonton resulted in ABSOLUTE disgust. We might as well have stayed home, and went to the mall. It was all American franchise stores. No charm whatsoever.

Now I see the language oozing across borders. Like I said, it makes it easy for the 'Merkins to get online and over-run forums. However, is this one actually over-run by 'Merkins? I see a lot of non's, but only a certain number of regulars come to mind. :hmm:

What will I see when I get my dream trip to NZ? Gawd I hope it isn't flooded with Americanized shit...I had noticed that you were particularly disenchanted with goings on within your shores :schnauz:

I've always thought of this forum as being fairly evenly split between the continents, with the English speaking members obviously being more vocal. There were some stats published by tesco but I'm fucked if I remember the split properly. I think that the US was at the top of the tree but wasn't dominating, as such.

Artemis
05-09-2012, 10:11 PM
What will I see when I get my dream trip to NZ? Gawd I hope it isn't flooded with Americanized shit...

Let's see: McDonalds, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Dominoes and Subway all over the feckin place does that count as Americanised shit?

manker
05-09-2012, 10:16 PM
Americanised:smilie4:

Aaaand we're back.

IdolEyes787
05-09-2012, 10:20 PM
Could be a New Zealand thing and not simply the booze talking this time.

Artemis
05-09-2012, 10:28 PM
One bender.....one mind you, and you're like my relatives dragging it all up again. Scotland is a lovely place, the people are horrible, they remember past misdeeds for a lifetime and if they haven't got any fresh dirt to yell about they trot out your past and yell about that........

megabyteme
05-10-2012, 07:44 AM

Let's see: McDonalds, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Dominoes and Subway all over the feckin place does that count as Americanised shit?

Again, sorry world... :sigh:

Artemis
05-10-2012, 11:59 AM

Again, sorry world... :sigh:
On the plus side, we drive on the wrong side of the road, everything is metric, there are virtually no skyscrapers or smog, not everything is covered in concrete, nor bathed in neon light, leaving your average merkin slack jawed and confused. :blink:

megabyteme
05-10-2012, 12:21 PM
leaving your average merkin slack jawed and confused. :blink:

I'm quite certain, most of them get on the plane in that condition...

mjmacky
05-10-2012, 01:04 PM
leaving your average merkin slack jawed and confused. :blink:

I'm quite certain, most of them get on the plane in that condition...

Probably because they're still trying to figure out if they were just fucked in the ass.

P.S. Should have taken the tumor?

Artemis
05-10-2012, 01:10 PM

mjmacky
05-10-2012, 01:15 PM
Oh please do bathos.Would you?Would you?111664

I already did. It's called my original birthday.

mjmacky
05-10-2012, 01:42 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thf_wyUOxFU

megabyteme
05-10-2012, 05:57 PM
Found this as a related video to the one you posted, mary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=X6hvUWv2CsY

mjmacky
05-10-2012, 07:06 PM
There are dozens of videos with sickening demonstrations of TSA pat downs. The notion makes me want to commit to home-grown terrorism. There are some with kids crying as they're aggressively searched and having their shirts removed. Fuck I'm in a pissed off mood right now after writing that past sentence, I want to find one of those fucking mouth pieces that justify the activity with something along the lines of "we have to show the terrorists that they can't hide explosives on children" and fuck him with a push real lawn mower.

mjmacky
05-10-2012, 07:44 PM
o lord .. am a reviver .. reviver .. reviver ....

I thought I told you to stay away. I'm not only reporting you for incoherent spamming, but also just in case this is a dave or dye situation.

mjmacky
05-10-2012, 07:52 PM
noh dont

I already did, and now I'm glad I did since you didn't offer me a cookie.

Artemis
05-10-2012, 08:20 PM
It's not a J-Dye incarnation, he's currently on a 'what's life about' rectal examination, and doesn't bother with particularly coherent usernames or avatars anymore. Besides he never goes near bittard land dramas, Wildberry is in the latest one like a rat up a drainpipe.

megabyteme
05-10-2012, 08:23 PM
There are dozens of videos with sickening demonstrations of TSA pat downs. The notion makes me want to commit to home-grown terrorism. There are some with kids crying as they're aggressively searched and having their shirts removed. Fuck I'm in a pissed off mood right now after writing that past sentence, I want to find one of those fucking mouth pieces that justify the activity with something along the lines of "we have to show the terrorists that they can't hide explosives on children" and fuck him with a push real lawn mower.

I'm with you, macky. I'm frustrated in the fact that everything is reduced to "call this number" or "go to this website" or "protest in the park - as long as you have the proper permits...". Who do we punch in the face, shoot, behead (historical rebellions) when we are FED up with being ignored, and treated like cattle? :angry:

mjmacky
05-10-2012, 08:30 PM
It's not a J-Dye incarnation, he's currently on a 'what's life about' rectal examination, and doesn't bother with particularly coherent usernames or avatars anymore. Besides he never goes near bittard land dramas, Wildberry is in the latest one like a rat up a drainpipe.

I dunno, I've know the dye to switch up the avatar and the current one looks to be Indian. I haven't ruled it out is all I'm saying.

mjmacky
05-10-2012, 08:32 PM
I'm with you, macky. I'm frustrated in the fact that everything is reduced to "call this number" or "go to this website" or "protest in the park - as long as you have the proper permits...". Who do we punch in the face, shoot, behead (historical rebellions) when we are FED up with being ignored, and treated like cattle? :angry:

I see where you're going with this, but please don't kill the farmers. In all seriousness, my plan is to get the fuck out and not be concerned over some imminent implosion.

megabyteme
05-10-2012, 08:38 PM

I see where you're going with this, but please don't kill the farmers. In all seriousness, my plan is to get the fuck out and not be concerned over some imminent implosion.

I don't know if one can run far, or fast enough, to get out.

mjmacky
05-10-2012, 08:40 PM

In my head, I'm already out, that's one of the reasons I don't vote anymore.

Artemis
05-10-2012, 08:41 PM

Sabotage, a lovely word, it comes from the poor french workers, who, protesting their appalling working conditions threw threw their wooden shoes (Sabots) into the mechanical workings of the looms they were forced to work from dawn till dusk. While this may seem extreme, the only protests from history that are remembered are the successful ones, and they are usually very violent from one side or the other.

megabyteme
05-10-2012, 08:45 PM

In a more positive note... the funding for my son's school had been on the chopping block. The school requested letters from parents (which we did) stating how important the school is to our son. Enough support got behind it, and the funding was restored. We did get a list of a few politicians who took initiative and stepped up in defense of the school (part of a statewide program).

I haven't had a politician I could make ANY connection with in the past decade. I do believe I will return some support for these individuals.

Artemis
05-10-2012, 08:49 PM

In a more positive note... the funding for my son's school had been on the chopping block. The school requested letters from parents (which we did) stating how important the school is to our son. Enough support got behind it, and the funding was restored. We did get a list of a few politicians who took initiative and stepped up in defense of the school (part of a statewide program).

I haven't had a politician I could make ANY connection with in the past decade. I do believe I will return some support for these individuals.

Ask him/her one thing first, does he think it through before he/she twitters?

megabyteme
05-10-2012, 08:49 PM

Sabotage, a lovely word, it comes from the poor french workers, who, protesting their appalling working conditions threw threw their wooden shoes (Sabots) into the mechanical workings of the looms they were forced to work from dawn till dusk. While this may seem extreme, the only protests from history that are remembered are the successful ones, and they are usually very violent from one side or the other.

Nike made shoes all soft and squishy (and too expensive to just throw), so we'll need another plan, Art.

Artemis
05-10-2012, 09:27 PM

Nike made shoes all soft and squishy (and too expensive to just throw), so we'll need another plan, Art.

At the risk of me boring the tits off every one yet again with more history no one really wants to know, I was talking about the beginnings of the industrial revolution, where the world relied on great machines. The U.S. does have a vulnerability, all of the Homeland Security estimates and other scenarios rate it as the worst case scenario. It isn't the fabled Russian nuclear suitcase bomb, it isn't a well executed gas attack, it is an enemy with the sophistication to cause an E.M.P. effect over the continental U.S..
Although reversible, this would blast the United States back into the 1920's for between 1 to 2 years, long enough to cause destabilisation of both internal and external economic policy.

(sorry barbie, I had to do it.)

mjmacky
05-10-2012, 09:44 PM
At the risk of me boring the tits off every one yet again

In all honesty, I actually stopped reading right here. I may come back to it later, but the mood you put me in made me rather hear the sound of my own voicing mouthing out this announcement.

Artemis
05-10-2012, 09:46 PM

In all honesty, I actually stopped reading right here. I may come back to it later, but the mood you put me in made me rather hear the sound of my own voicing mouthing out this announcement.

It's easier than fucking around with a spoiler and gives you the choice, you chose well.

mjmacky
05-10-2012, 09:57 PM

It's easier than fucking around with a spoiler and gives you the choice, you chose well.

There are times when I'm prepared to trust your instincts.

megabyteme
05-10-2012, 10:51 PM

At the risk of me boring the tits off every one yet again with more history no one really wants to know, I was talking about the beginnings of the industrial revolution, where the world relied on great machines. The U.S. does have a vulnerability, all of the Homeland Security estimates and other scenarios rate it as the worst case scenario. It isn't the fabled Russian nuclear suitcase bomb, it isn't a well executed gas attack, it is an enemy with the sophistication to cause an E.M.P. effect over the continental U.S..
Although reversible, this would blast the United States back into the 1920's for between 1 to 2 years, long enough to cause destabilisation of both internal and external economic policy.

(sorry barbie, I had to do it.)

:whistling

I knew you weren't being literal...

mjmacky
05-10-2012, 11:09 PM
I was talking about the beginnings of the industrial revolution, where the world relied on great machines.

:whistling

I knew you weren't being literal...

Caused me to read it, and Miss Arte does it again :lol:

IdolEyes787
05-10-2012, 11:14 PM

It was about cool anime stuff set in an alternate U.S.A. or at least that's what I got out of it.
I also wrote in bits in my head where there were hawt Amazons with swords and zombies and worthwhile things like that.

mjmacky
05-10-2012, 11:37 PM

It was about cool anime stuff set in an alternate U.S.A. or at least that's what I got out of it.
I also wrote in bits in my head where there were hawt Amazons with swords and zombies and worthwhile things like that.

I know an anime that features both hawt Amazons and zombies.

manker
05-11-2012, 10:11 PM

I know an anime that features both hawt Amazons and zombies.You and Snee should have an anime-off to see who is the bigger poof anime aficionado.
I'd be interested to know the results since prior to making your acquaintance, Snee was the only person I knew who had some kind of insight into the Japanese psyche.

At the moment I'm undecided as to who would come out on top.

manker
05-11-2012, 10:11 PM
Btw, I noticed that I wasn't the top poster in a thread I started.

The situation has now been rectified :smilie4:

IdolEyes787
05-11-2012, 10:31 PM

All of them?:unsure:

mjmacky
05-12-2012, 01:59 AM

All of them?:unsure:

I'd have to think on it.

mjmacky
05-12-2012, 02:02 AM
I know an anime that features both hawt Amazons and zombies.You and Snee should have an anime-off to see who is the bigger poof anime aficionado.
I'd be interested to know the results since prior to making your acquaintance, Snee was the only person I knew who had some kind of insight into the Japanese psyche.

If you really care, I have stats for mine. I can put them out there, Anidb being such a useful site for that stuff.

Anime Series 127
Episodes 3895
Files 4289
Size 880.43 GB
Watched 3820
Percent of all anime watched 3%
Time wasted 63 d 7 h

manker
05-12-2012, 02:25 AM
You and Snee should have an anime-off to see who is the bigger poof anime aficionado.

If you really care, I have stats for mine. I can put them out there, Anidb being such a useful site for that stuff.

Anime Series 127
Episodes 3895
Files 4289
Size 880.43 GB
Watched 3820
Time wasted 63 d 7 hOf course I care. Do you think I mindlessly go around putting stuff on the internets that I'm not passionate about.

And also; fuck.
That's a lot of cartoon watching. I've installed you as favourite.

mjmacky
05-12-2012, 02:47 AM

Anime Series 127
Episodes 3895
Files 4289
Size 880.43 GB
Watched 3820
Time wasted 63 d 7 hOf course I care. Do you think I mindlessly go around putting stuff on the internets that I'm not passionate about.

And also; fuck.
That's a lot of cartoon watching. I've installed you as favourite.

I dunno, I technically saw my first anime in the late 80s, and have been on a somewhat consistent basis since the mid 90s. Basically 1 % of my life has been consumed by anime over the past 15 years. Is that a lot?

Snee
05-12-2012, 10:08 AM
You keep count :blink:

Fuck me, that's ambitious.

For the record, my first animu ever was Starzinger, I think. Then Galaxy Express, then Silver Fang. I could keep going, but whether I'd reach 127 I can't say.

I used to get a lot off my brother, so I think att least 50% of what I've seen features at least one giant robot of some sort.

IdolEyes787
05-12-2012, 10:55 AM
I dunno, I technically saw my first anime in the late 80s, and have been on a somewhat consistent basis since the mid 90s. Basically 1 % of my life has been consumed by anime over the past 15 years. Is that a lot?

When you walk down the street do you half expect demons to jump out at you?

Artemis
05-12-2012, 11:20 AM

When you cycle down the street do you half expect bittards to jump out at you? :blink:

IdolEyes787
05-12-2012, 12:00 PM

When you cycle down the street do you half expect bittards to jump out at you? :blink:

I do and they have.The worst ones jump out in trucks.

mjmacky
05-12-2012, 04:41 PM
You keep count :blink:

Fuck me, that's ambitious.

No not me, you ever heard of AniDB? They have an entire hash recognition file system and database that you can use to keep track of your anime. At one point shortly after signing up, I went through and logged all the anime I had watched until that point, and have been keeping track of it ever since. Truthfully, I have seen most of my anime in recent years due to both availability and because of this site. Lets me know which group is doing a fansub for a series, and that's all you need to find a release. We're a long way from bootlegging VHS tapes.

mjmacky
05-12-2012, 04:43 PM

No, but I do expect to see more skirts, many more skirts than I am accustomed to seeing.

megabyteme
05-12-2012, 04:47 PM

Yes. Does that mean I'll like anime?

mjmacky
05-12-2012, 04:50 PM

Yes. Does that mean I'll like anime?

Oh sorry, I was thinking of Hentai.

manker
05-12-2012, 04:52 PM
Mary's comes forward and takes the opening rounds with a barrage of what one suspects to be her most potent but only weapon. Snee's dealt with the punishment by keeping a firm guard and isn't out of this yet.
Not by a long chalk.

chalice
05-12-2012, 05:25 PM
There was this here spastic called Submission who (aptly) turned up again the other day in the invite section after a prolonged exile from the lounge. He had a hate.

His hate was all things Japanese. He was good for about two months in the lounge, and then he ran away after Snee dissected his kidneys and sprinkled the ashes of his liver over Hirohito's burial approximation.

Good times.

IdolEyes787
05-12-2012, 05:35 PM
Hi,

I'm looking for a place for ebooks. Usually I just buy em off amazon but I've lost my job. I have a seedbox

I lost my job at Burger King.I now have to subsist on dog food and whatever nutrition comes from licking discarded cigarette butts but I am still happily throwing away my money a seedbox.:)

I'm thinking the dissecting wouldn't require a whole lot of effort.

manker
05-12-2012, 05:52 PM
Third party interjection has Snee winning the fourth with a rangy looking right tentacle to the face.

===

Also, I read that Submission I hate Japanians thread recently. Someone linked me to it and Dave was involved.
I didn't read his posts because, let's face it, if he isn't waving his internets machete around, he's extremely banal.

Artemis
05-12-2012, 11:28 PM
There was this here spastic called Submission who (aptly) turned up again the other day in the invite section after a prolonged exile from the lounge. He had a hate.

His hate was all things Japanese. He was good for about two months in the lounge, and then he ran away after Snee dissected his kidneys and sprinkled the ashes of his liver over Hirohito's burial approximation.

Good times.

I remember Submission loony tunes, his particular mental affliction is that the japanese are nation of paedophiles and sexual deviants and should all burn in hell's eternal fire or some such Southern Baptist apocalyptic, cleanse the unbelievers with a shotgun in the right hand, bible in the left hand while praising the choir invisible,lunacy. :blink:

Barbarossa
05-14-2012, 11:36 AM
Yet again Arty has the last word :eyebrows:

Artemis
05-14-2012, 11:50 AM
:naughty:

mjmacky
05-14-2012, 08:57 PM
I had only known the "I think I know what's up with Idol" thread a few days. However, I could tell it was a good thread, a thoughtful thread, and didn't deserve its early death. In remembrance...

Biggles
05-14-2012, 09:05 PM

Good times.

I remember Submission loony tunes, his particular mental affliction is that the japanese are nation of paedophiles and sexual deviants and should all burn in hell's eternal fire or some such Southern Baptist apocalyptic, cleanse the unbelievers with a shotgun in the right hand, bible in the left hand while praising the choir invisible,lunacy. :blink:

LOL I remember Submission

:ghey:

manker
05-14-2012, 09:40 PM
Don't let barbie hound you off the board, arty :fist:
We've lost too many good members to the harshery of the barb. I was once a victim myself but luckily I had truth on my side and escaped the besmirching.

Poor Gillian, she never stood a chance. Everywhere she turned, barbie was posting a gif of her eyebrows or saying that she could use a UK proxy to get BBC sports commentary.
She never returned :no:

Artemis
05-14-2012, 10:00 PM
We've lost too many good members to the harshery of the barb. I was once a victim myself but luckily I had truth on my side and escaped the besmirching.

Poor Gillian, she never stood a chance. Everywhere she turned, barbie was posting a gif of her eyebrows or saying that she could use a UK proxy to get BBC sports commentary.

Luckily I created my own fred to cower in, that I could talk to myself in splendid isolation for times like this....
I must have sensed have sensed the terrible presence breathing down my neck, the oniony breath, the glare from the cataract eyes.... :fear:

mjmacky
05-14-2012, 10:08 PM

A bunch of people tried to harsh me off the board when I started (I think). Could be a lack of perspective since I didn't really know any of them. This might be a case of faulty memory, but I think this Barb character, who I rarely talk to directly, was part of that group. Not that anyone likes me, they just no longer try to harsh me off.

You may ask yourself, why would anyone want to rally against Mary? Well, could you believe that I came in grandstanding? Unfathomable, isn't it?

Artemis
05-14-2012, 10:13 PM

A bunch of people tried to harsh me off the board when I started (I think). Could be a lack of perspective since I didn't really know any of them. This might be a case of faulty memory, but I think this Barb character, who I rarely talk to directly, was part of that group. Not that anyone likes me, they just no longer try to harsh me off.

You may ask yourself, why would anyone want to rally against Mary? Well, could you believe that I came in grandstanding? Unfathomable, isn't it?

It's actually a kind of a hazing when you first rock up to the lounge, if you've got the bawls to stay after being used as everyones kitty litter tray for a few weeks then you're in, but if you are a creampuff and pack up your bat and ball and go home well you didn't deserve to be here in the first place.

mjmacky
05-14-2012, 10:16 PM

It's actually a kind of a hazing when you first rock up to the lounge, if you've got the bawls to stay after being used as everyones kitty litter tray for a few weeks then you're in, but if you are a creampuff and pack up your bat and ball and go home well you didn't deserve to be here in the first place.

I don't believe you, I think I am just genuinely unlikeable, no emo.

manker
05-14-2012, 10:21 PM

Colour me shocked, mate.

I've always been the nice one of the group. The word h4r5h is alien to me. The harshishts let me off with stuff because I do their homework and fix their computers when they break and stuff. I can't begin to envisage what would have become of me if I hadn't carried their books.

It's like some kind of sick, twisted game to them, They're a menace and they must be stopped.

Artemis
05-14-2012, 10:23 PM

I don't believe you, I think I am just genuinely unlikeable, no emo.

Meg will be here soon, this is his area of expertise.... :cry1:

manker
05-14-2012, 10:24 PM

I don't believe you, I think I am just genuinely unlikeable, no emo.I liked you straight away, I even said that I did.

And I'm not only saying that now so you'll continue to send me pics of pretty girls that seem to have tentacles in their vaginas and rape in their eyes. No siree.

Artemis
05-14-2012, 10:37 PM
I could say the same as manker but I would be lying.... about the tentacles and vaginas and all that other strange stuff, just don't forget to let go of the noose when you're in the wardrobe, pulling your pudding manker, or you'll end up like David Carradine.

But back to you macky, are you bi-polar or what? :blink:

chalice
05-14-2012, 10:48 PM

I'll flatter myself and assume that I was part of that particular throng, though I honestly can't remember it. My first memory of you is when I pretended I was Dave.

Now it's like you were always here. I'm beginning to suspect you're mulder on one of those hyper-brain enhancement drugs. Though your libido may've been stifled as a side-effect, you're both never seen together in the same room, innit.

manker
05-14-2012, 10:55 PM
I'll flatter myself and assume that I was part of that particular throng, though I honestly can't remember it. My first memory of you is when I pretended I was Dave. That was fairly recently though, wasn't it?
I remember it so it can't really have been much before xmas.

chalice
05-14-2012, 11:01 PM
I'll flatter myself and assume that I was part of that particular throng, though I honestly can't remember it. My first memory of you is when I pretended I was Dave. That was fairly recently though, wasn't it?
I remember it so it can't really have been much before xmas.

Yep, I recall saying something to/about Mary round about then about never having called her a spastic. She responded, no doubt rightly, that I had attached that nomenclature and many such more previously.

It can't have been that good, or I would've dreamt it.

manker
05-14-2012, 11:30 PM
It can't have been that good, or I would've dreamt it.
:happy:

That's two events that I need to research. Mary getting harshed and mbm being a big girl's blouse.
Both sound like the ideal accompaniment to procrastination.

mjmacky
05-15-2012, 12:06 AM
I'll see if I can be a swell guy and find it for you all.

mjmacky
05-15-2012, 12:29 AM
I started picking on chavis in a couple of threads, and he subsequently harshed me back. However, I'm pretty sure this the the primary thread, starting at this post. I'm reading through all of it myself:

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/431392-There-is-something-I-don-t-understand-about-the-serial-killer-Ted-Bundy?p=3565425&viewfull=1#post3565425

mjmacky
05-15-2012, 12:40 AM
I'm just realizing I used to reproach chavis like he was a lad in his younger 20's :/
Totally misread that one.

Edit: Also, in that thread, the first time Squeamous called me Rainman, 14 March, 2011.

megabyteme
05-15-2012, 02:45 AM
Well, could you believe that I came in grandstanding? Unfathomable, isn't it?

I remember that. From waaay back. :w00t:

manker
05-15-2012, 09:11 AM
Cheers for that, Mary. Now if only mbm could link me to the posts in the TTC which detail his bunched underwear, all would be right with the world.
It's ironic how things turn around, there I was calling Darth Cicero Mary2 and I follow the link to see you clearly striving to emulate him back in the before time.

Another thing of note is chavois and his insouciance. It's all; 'wtf, who are you' when someone brings up past harshing, yet he always remains in that person's mind for years to come. In the case of some of the harshed, it's enough to drive them to stand proud and erect wearing a contemporary Armani suit while located at the domicile of a completely unconnected party who, incidentally, is thrilled at their sudden appearance.

Facts altered to protect the stalker.

mjmacky
05-15-2012, 10:28 AM
I only have a year or two to remember what I've done on here, so believe I'm yet to forget a name. Other misconceptions I believe I had, I thought squeamous was a man and artemis was a woman. Ol' Darthy is someone I had contact with before I came here, as I found out when I arrived, and since everyone was picking on him, I think I just started to side against all the bile spewing bullies :dave:

Barbarossa
05-15-2012, 10:28 AM

It certainly wouldn't have been me. I've always been the voice of reason in this little corner of the interwebs. You seem to be an intelligent, articulate yet troubled individual, which is pretty much the standard around here, well at least one of those three attributes is standard....

Now if you were to post an animated gif of your eyebrows and not expect to get ridiculed, that would be a different matter altogether...

mjmacky
05-15-2012, 10:33 AM
It certainly wouldn't have been me. I've always been the voice of reason in this little corner of the interwebs. You seem to be an intelligent, articulate yet troubled individual, which is pretty much the standard around here, well at least one of those three attributes is standard....

Now if you were to post an animated gif of your eyebrows and not expect to get ridiculed, that would be a different matter altogether...

Still today, I think I confuse you with Bo. I'm like one of the Chinese trying to pick a short-haired young black man out of a line-up.

I'm still not understanding why everyone thinks I'm troubled and take the medications :eyebrows:

Barbarossa
05-15-2012, 10:41 AM

Still today, I think I confuse you with Bo. I'm like one of the Chinese trying to pick a short-haired young black man out of a line-up.

:eyebrows:

The difference between myself and Bo is that one of us can photoshop and the other one is Bo, and if I didn't say something like that then he'd be really really disappointed....

manker
05-15-2012, 11:26 AM
Yeah and Bo only talks to people who were around in the before time when the lounge was busy because everyone else is a cawk.

Barbie will talk to anyone. He's picking targets. Silently.
He's a finely tuned, stealthy and relentless besmirching machine.

Barbarossa
05-15-2012, 11:41 AM
Yeah and Bo only talks to people who were around in the before time when the lounge was busy because everyone else is a cawk.

Barbie will talk to anyone. He's picking targets. Silently.
He's a finely tuned, stealthy and relentless besmirching machine.

I'm like a besmirching cobra. I sneak up on you silently then suddenly besmirch you in the face when you least expect it.

mjmacky
05-15-2012, 03:12 PM
Like with any black person, I just have to get to know them better to tell them apart. I think there was a reason they named him Lester Freamon, or should I say, Lester Freeman.

Barbarossa
05-15-2012, 03:19 PM
But I'm not black and my name's not Lester Freeman :ermm:

You see, this is why we don't talk more. Any sense you may make is usually beyond my levels of concentration. You're like Alien5 without the spazzouts. :(

mjmacky
05-15-2012, 03:21 PM
Oops, I did it again. Bo was the black one, right?

manker
05-15-2012, 03:55 PM
Oops, I did it again. Bo was the black one, right?Hold up, Britney. What makes you think Bo is black.

I mean he is but he doesn't usually like to tell people on account of him being self-racist.

Quarterquack
05-15-2012, 09:17 PM
Ol' Darthy is someone I had contact with before I came here, as I found out when I arrived, and since everyone was picking on him, I think I just started to side against all the bile spewing bullies :dave:

Our kinship... a mere protective act?

Say it isn't so.

Also I never did apologize for treating you like someone with the attention span and deductive capacity of a dead squirrel when we first met. BT didn't promise me returns on expectancy.

Quarterquack
05-15-2012, 09:18 PM
And I still haven't apologized. Give me my buffers first, cunt.

IdolEyes787
05-15-2012, 09:29 PM
Ol' Darthy is someone I had contact with before I came here
No I'm fairly certain that FST gave birth to you.

Artemis
05-15-2012, 09:33 PM
Oops, I did it again. Bo was the black one, right?Hold up, Britney. What makes you think Bo is black.

I mean he is but he doesn't usually like to tell people on account of him being self-racist.

You told mary that bo was black, I was right there in the fred at the time and you were mentioning wot a self-racist Bo was 'n' all too....

You really need to write these things down.....

When the alzheimers kicks in your nurses are going to think you are one trippy old fart you know......

IdolEyes787
05-15-2012, 09:39 PM
You told mary that bo was black, I was right there in the fred at the time and you were mentioning wot a self-racist Bo was 'n' all too....

When the alzheimers kicks in your nurses are going to think you are one trippy old fart you know......

Or you could try my approach of not caring enough to bother differentiating between people.

manker
05-15-2012, 09:40 PM
Hold up, Britney. What makes you think Bo is black.

When the alzheimers kicks in your nurses are going to think you are one trippy old fart you know......That's it. I'm sending him down your way and he will steal your bike.

Mary must have caught me at a weak moment, I'm usually dead good with secrets. Excepting pillow talk. But everyone slips up there.

Artemis
05-15-2012, 09:41 PM

Or you could try my approach of not caring enough to bother differentiating between people.

Well there is always that I suppose..... :dickhead:

manker
05-15-2012, 09:42 PM

Or you could try my approach of not caring enough to bother differentiating between people.That's mad talk.
You have to differentiate sometimes, mate.

I mean. You can't treat a member of the lounge cognoscenti like you would a common or garden bittard.
It just wouldn't be right and it wouldn't be proper.

Squeamous
05-15-2012, 10:58 PM
Ohai!

I've come to find out what's up with Idol. Are you any closer to a conclusion yet?

Artemis
05-15-2012, 11:09 PM
Ohai!

I've come to find out what's up with Idol. Are you any closer to a conclusion yet?

Well he's Canadian for a start so there's a hint....

Maybe we could compile a short list....

Or a long list.....

Proper Bo
05-15-2012, 11:17 PM
:lol: :earl:
i'm confused, i thought it was snee what thought I was black.

Artemis
05-15-2012, 11:20 PM
i'm confused, i thought it was snee what thought I was black.

So you've just got a great suntan? :blink:

manker
05-15-2012, 11:20 PM
i'm confused, i thought it was snee what thought I was black.I think the cat's out of the bag, mate.

Apparently I slipped up a few weeks ago and revealed your secret shame.
Please apologise to your people on my behalf.

Proper Bo
05-15-2012, 11:21 PM
edit:manker posted too quick

no, snee's just racist or something.
the swedes are like that:no:

chalice
05-15-2012, 11:24 PM
Swedes are the master race. Why the fuck did you cunts think I never harshed him.

Proper Bo
05-15-2012, 11:24 PM
i thought it was cause you talk about comics together

manker
05-15-2012, 11:27 PM
i thought it was cause you talk about comics togetherguffaw.

chalice
05-15-2012, 11:29 PM
I only pretended to like comics cos they do, apparently. Though I couldn't extend myself to Japanese tentacle porn. They've got an affinity, I'm told.

Squeamous
05-15-2012, 11:33 PM
Well he's Canadian for a start so there's a hint....

Maybe we could compile a short list....

Or a long list.....

I like Canadians, you always know where you are with a Canadian. In my experience Canadian men have beautiful manners :wub:

I think I should be the one to independently verify if Idol does in fact have dreamy idol-eyes or if he really looks like the Ultimate Warrior. I'll understand if he doesn't want to show me his face, so I'll accept a pec shot :w00t:

edit:manker posted too quick

no, snee's just racist or something.
the swedes are like that:no:

Well they never had a slave trade did they? They never learnt to really appreciate black people.

manker
05-15-2012, 11:36 PM
:lol:

Artemis
05-15-2012, 11:39 PM
Squeamous, sometimes you're no fun. Talk about taking the wind out of my sails. :sadwalk:

Idol is my bud and I was really fishing for a putdown and we usually wind each other up about where we live, and you go all hearts and flowers on me....

Sometimes you are too nice. It must be a chick thing.

I hate it when they do that to me.... :swear:

chalice
05-15-2012, 11:43 PM
Horse lover.

chalice
05-15-2012, 11:46 PM
I could murder this thread easy, if I felt like it. But I don't, like.

manker
05-15-2012, 11:47 PM
Horse lover.Hoi, me. Where's that awesome thread that you tantalised me with earlier.

chalice
05-15-2012, 11:50 PM
Horse lover.Hoi, me. Where's that awesome thread that you tantalised me with earlier.

It's in its pregnancy.

Squeamous
05-15-2012, 11:51 PM
Squeamous, sometimes you're no fun. Talk about taking the wind out of my sails. :sadwalk:

Idol is my bud and I was really fishing for a putdown and we usually wind each other up about where we live, and you go all hearts and flowers on me....

Sometimes you are too nice. It must be a chick thing.

I hate it when they do that to me.... :swear:

So...weee!!!

I am too nice aren't I? I'm a bundle of sunshine wrapped up in a bow made of puppy dogs and moonbeams :happy:

Artemis
05-15-2012, 11:52 PM

Well apparently (according to Barbie at least), if you ever need a thread brought to a great screaming halt, then I'm your man. :blink:

IdolEyes787
05-15-2012, 11:53 PM
I think I should be the one to independently verify if Idol does in fact have dreamy idol-eyes or if he really looks like the Ultimate Warrior. I'll understand if he doesn't want to show me his face, so I'll accept a pec shot :w00t:

Not so much as a "Good day . How you doing?" just straight to show me your chest.Now I know how womins feel being treated like nothing but pieces of meat.

I have to say I rather like it.

Also by "pec shot" you weren't asking me to .............

manker
05-15-2012, 11:53 PM
Hoi, me. Where's that awesome thread that you tantalised me with earlier.

It's in its pregnancy.
Hurry up and make it give birth to itself, then :unsure:

Squeamous
05-16-2012, 12:30 AM
Not so much as a "Good day . How you doing?" just straight to show me your chest.Now I know how womins feel being treated like nothing but pieces of meat.

Wat?

I've given you your compliment and now I want my payment!! :wub::fist::happy:

Barbarossa
05-16-2012, 08:56 AM

Well apparently (according to Barbie at least), if you ever need a thread brought to a great screaming halt, then I'm your man. :blink:

I dunno why you're pointing the finger at me, you're the one who brought it to our attention :idunno:

Artemis
05-16-2012, 09:11 AM

I dunno why you're pointing the finger at me, you're the one who brought it to our attention :idunno:

Well there is that point, but just because I have an unfortunate habit of clearing the room doesn't mean you need to point it out all the time. If I was more neurotic, you would give me a complex, you still might. :fear:

manker
05-16-2012, 10:45 AM
See, Arty. That's just the way he works. Machiavellian.
He'll have you apologising for his harshity, next :smilie4:

mjmacky
05-16-2012, 10:53 AM
Ol' Darthy is someone I had contact with before I came here, as I found out when I arrived, and since everyone was picking on him, I think I just started to side against all the bile spewing bullies :dave:

Say it isn't so.

It isn't so, that's just what was going on at that particular time.

mjmacky
05-16-2012, 11:01 AM
Hoi, me. Where's that awesome thread that you tantalised me with earlier.

It's in its pregnancy.

I.e., he came on his keyboard. Masturcrastination happens to the best us.

manker
05-16-2012, 11:01 AM
Btw, Mary. Were we you for most of yesterday?
You weren't at your station and much pish was posted.

ckrit
05-16-2012, 11:02 AM
lulz.

mjmacky
05-16-2012, 11:03 AM

I was writing whilst in a place with weak internets.

ckrit
05-16-2012, 11:03 AM
lulz

In an @ kind of way.

manker
05-16-2012, 11:05 AM
Hoi :eyebrows:

manker
05-16-2012, 11:06 AM

Writing what, exactly?
Finishing up your dissertation, is it.

mjmacky
05-16-2012, 11:08 AM
Writing what, exactly?

Putting together my paper on the electrocatalytic mechanism of cobalt porphyrins. I'll probably go off to the same place today.

manker
05-16-2012, 11:11 AM
Writing what, exactly?

Putting together my paper on the electrocatalytic mechanism of cobalt porphyrins. I'll probably go off to the same place today.Nice one. Did everything go okay?
You seem a bit jaded today.

mjmacky
05-16-2012, 11:21 AM
Putting together my paper on the electrocatalytic mechanism of cobalt porphyrins. I'll probably go off to the same place today.Nice one. Did everything go okay?
You seem a bit jaded today.

The writing part is fine, putting the data together has been frustratingly tedious, makes being at a computer a bit off-putting actually. It's why there's been a need to sequester myself in an internet-poor zone, i.e. not home.

Barbarossa
05-16-2012, 01:29 PM
See, Arty. That's just the way he works. Machiavellian.
He'll have you apologising for his harshity, next :smilie4:

I knew if anyone would see what I did there it'd be you ... :happy:

So anyway, yeah Arty, apologise for my harshity whenever you're ready... :smilie4:

manker
05-16-2012, 02:51 PM
:smilie4: ^

And, hope your writing goes okay, mary. If you need a proof reader, PM Snee because this:

Were we youLike what the actual fucking fuck happened there.

megabyteme
05-17-2012, 02:25 AM

Say it isn't so.

I'm pretty sure that's called grooming.

If I liked you at all, I'd welcome you back.

NOTE: I still have not welcomed you back....

megabyteme
05-17-2012, 02:28 AM
Putting together my paper on the electrocatalytic mechanism of cobalt porphyrins.

Is this, by chance, what happens in the colon of aged androids? :unsure:

megabyteme
05-17-2012, 02:37 AM

Squeams, for a fowl-mouthed dock-working Brit, you seem impervious to the most dirty post this Canadian Boy Scout/choir boy has ever made.

Go easy on him, his keyboard just doesn't output the kind of screen scorching filth you have grown accustomed to...

Squeamous
05-17-2012, 05:34 AM

Squeams, for a fowl-mouthed dock-working Brit, you seem impervious to the most dirty post this Canadian Boy Scout/choir boy has ever made.

Go easy on him, his keyboard just doesn't output the kind of screen scorching filth you have grown accustomed to...

Omg, I didn't even pick up on it! These subtleties are lost on me :no:

If he'd just offered to cum on my tits from the top turn-buckle I would have understood.

megabyteme
05-17-2012, 07:07 AM

Omg, I didn't even pick up on it! These subtleties are lost on me :no:

If he'd just offered to cum on my tits from the top turn-buckle I would have understood.

It's not often one needs to mediate "dirty talk", but I'm not as appalled by my position in this as I would have expected to be. In fact, I'm kinda proud I could act as training wheels on Idol's road to dirty, dirtiness. :happy:

mjmacky
05-17-2012, 08:15 AM
:smilie4: ^

And, hope your writing goes okay, mary. If you need a proof reader, PM Snee because this:

Were we youLike what the actual fucking fuck happened there.

I'm everyone else's editor, troof. Even my rough drafts are pretty solid.

mjmacky
05-17-2012, 08:17 AM
Putting together my paper on the electrocatalytic mechanism of cobalt porphyrins.

I would suggest that it would occur much earlier in their intestinal equivalent. You're missing the forest for the tree, you butthole aficionado.

megabyteme
05-17-2012, 08:51 AM

I would suggest that it would occur much earlier in their intestinal equivalent. You're missing the forest for the tree, you butthole aficionado.

Butt, butt... I have no anal fetish, buttsoever. :idunno:

mjmacky
05-17-2012, 08:58 AM

I fart in your specific direction, Meg. Also, just had an urge to say butthole aficionado.

megabyteme
05-17-2012, 09:07 AM

I fart in your specific direction, Meg. Also, just had an urge to say butthole aficionado.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzzx0bHT9oE

:fist:

mjmacky
05-17-2012, 09:10 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzzx0bHT9oE

:fist:

Specifically, yes, that was in my head since I recently watched the Meg video collage.

megabyteme
05-17-2012, 09:39 AM
I poasted it assuming Manker could be bothered into watching a 6 second clip. Probably asking a bit much of his attention span...

manker
05-17-2012, 09:57 AM
I skipped over it until I read you saying that it was six seconds.
6 seconds is optimum for jewtubes clips, I find, although this one didn't really deliver.

manker
05-17-2012, 10:02 AM

Go easy on him, his keyboard just doesn't output the kind of screen scorching filth you have grown accustomed to...I actually thought, upon first perusal, that he meant he would jizz all over his own chest if it was demanded.

I would have pointed it out myself but I just don't like to see a forumular peer of mine debase himself in this way. One can't help but notice that he hasn't posted since then.

Squeams, what have you done to Idol :fist:

megabyteme
05-17-2012, 10:16 AM
I actually thought, upon first perusal, that he meant he would jizz all over his own chest if it was demanded.

I would have pointed it out myself but I just don't like to see a forumular peer of mine debase himself in this way. One can't help but notice that he hasn't posted since then.

Upon rereading, I can see how our resident narcissist may have offered such a thing. I believe I will hang out at Mary's blog as I find bile to be more palatable than the "other" bodily liquids that seem to be getting tossed around here lately. :sick:

manker
05-17-2012, 10:22 AM
I actually thought, upon first perusal, that he meant he would jizz all over his own chest if it was demanded.

Upon rereading, I can see how our resident narcissist may have offered such a thing. I believe I will hang out at Mary's blog as I find bile to be more palatable than the "other" bodily liquids that seem to be getting tossed around here lately. :sick:
You'd rather be covered in Dave's bile than Idol's jizz.
Noted :smilie4:

megabyteme
05-17-2012, 10:26 AM

I suppose I should have taken into account quantity before deciding. :idunno:

mjmacky
05-17-2012, 11:00 AM

It's Dave's blog, and I haven't been over there for awhile. I keep forgetting it exists.

manker
05-17-2012, 11:00 AM

I suppose I should have taken into account quantity before deciding. :idunno:You could always be proactive about it and even things up a bit. I mean that Idol's production could be increased.
They do have aubergines in Canadia, I take it.

manker
05-17-2012, 11:01 AM

It's Dave's blog, and I haven't been over there for awhile. I keep forgetting it exists.Don't be daft. You've made loads of posts there recently :ermm:

mjmacky
05-17-2012, 11:11 AM
It's Dave's blog, and I haven't been over there for awhile. I keep forgetting it exists.Don't be daft. You've made loads of posts there recently :ermm:

Wasn't me, really.

megabyteme
05-17-2012, 11:13 AM
Don't be daft. You've made loads of posts there recently :ermm:

Wasn't me, really.

Ahem. :ermm:

mjmacky
05-17-2012, 11:15 AM
Wasn't me, really.

Ahem. :ermm:

Are you ahemming manker or me?

manker
05-17-2012, 11:17 AM
Thanks, Arty.

Artemis
05-17-2012, 11:29 AM
Wot did I do? :blink:

manker
05-17-2012, 11:32 AM
Infrequently provide Mary with a muse.

Or perhaps it's the other way around :eyebrows:

Artemis
05-17-2012, 11:38 AM
Infrequently provide Mary with a muse.

Or perhaps it's the other way around :eyebrows:

Well I wouldn't exactly call it a muse he provides me with.....

Squeamous
05-18-2012, 10:13 AM

That would be hot :lol:

It's like the time I tried to induct Meg into my hall of shame and he ran away :no: Here I am, at the height of my sexual powers, and not even The Ultimate Warrior can handle it. Le Sigh.

megabyteme
05-18-2012, 10:28 AM

It's like the time I tried to induct Meg into my hall of shame and he ran away :no: Here I am, at the height of my sexual powers, and not even The Ultimate Warrior can handle it. Le Sigh.

Just because all the other guys have slept with Wendy Williams doesn't mean I have to. :snooty:

manker
05-18-2012, 10:40 AM

It's like the time I tried to induct Meg into my hall of shame and he ran away :no: Here I am, at the height of my sexual powers, and not even The Ultimate Warrior can handle it. Le Sigh.Didn't the same thing happen when you tried it on with Mary. And now Idol's quit the internets since you hit on him.

Draw your own conclusions but basically you're left with a dirty fumble in a transport cafe with yours truly.

megabyteme
05-18-2012, 11:04 AM
And now Idol's quit the internets since you hit on him.

What a sad legacy that would be for Idol. After all those thousands of BitTards he ran off, who would have guessed a vagina was his Kryptonite? Had even one female shown up in that section, we would have lost him years ago.

I guess, in retrospect, all the clues were there...

mjmacky
05-18-2012, 11:08 AM
I'd like to think Idol's on a bender, bagging more women than meal times.

megabyteme
05-18-2012, 11:14 AM
I'd like to think Idol's on a bender, begging more women than meal times.

Fixed your typo. :D

mjmacky
05-18-2012, 11:15 AM
Oh good, you only switched verbs, I thought I used the wrong than/then.

megabyteme
05-18-2012, 11:25 AM
Oh good, you only switched verbs, I thought I used the wrong than/then.

Manker would have already issued you a warning for that.

manker
05-18-2012, 11:49 AM
He's walking a fine line.

mjmacky
05-18-2012, 11:50 AM
He's walking a fine line.

You're threats don't scare me.

megabyteme
05-18-2012, 12:05 PM
You're threats don't scare me.

Thats it. Dont be surprised too come back too a red triangle with a exclamation point init. :O

Squeamous
05-19-2012, 10:40 AM
Just because all the other guys have slept with Wendy Williams doesn't mean I have to. :snooty:

Whatever, I'll get you eventually.

Squeamous
05-19-2012, 10:48 AM
Didn't the same thing happen when you tried it on with Mary. And now Idol's quit the internets since you hit on him.

Draw your own conclusions but basically you're left with a dirty fumble in a transport cafe with yours truly.

Little Chef?

No, when I tried it on with Mary he made a valiant attempt flirting because he's a gentleman. The fact he was terrible at it is neither here nor there.

So what, should I let Idol out of my basement yet? I think he's had enough, he's starting to smell :dave:

Artemis
05-19-2012, 11:39 AM
Didn't the same thing happen when you tried it on with Mary. And now Idol's quit the internets since you hit on him.

Little Chef?

No, when I tried it on with Mary he made a valiant attempt flirting because he's a gentleman. The fact he was terrible at it is neither here nor there.

So what, should I let Idol out of my basement yet? I think he's had enough, he's starting to smell :dave:

Nah, just hose him down, he's not begging Wayne Gretzky to come and bust the door down is he? :blink:

manker
05-19-2012, 12:28 PM

Little Chef?

No, when I tried it on with Mary he made a valiant attempt flirting because he's a gentleman. The fact he was terrible at it is neither here nor there.I think I've worked it out. You speak English too well, and when I say 'too well', I actually mean you understand everything someone says to you in English.

Mary gets on better with women who don't really know what she is saying. Hence the protracted stays in China and the immigrant wife. I imagine Mary's studied body language in detail and can flirt effectively in a non-verbal manner. Once the conversational interchange begins, however, it's to her permanent advantage if they only understand every fourth or fifth word. Or better yet, none at all.

The moral of this story is that there's a bus leaving in thirty four minutes from outside your residence, it's the number 52. This will bring you directly to the Road-Chef at Clacket Lane :stalker:

mjmacky
05-20-2012, 07:33 AM
Mary gets on better with women who don't really know what she is saying.

Sort of true, but not for the reasons you mentioned. I'm just an obnoxious show off, and the only girls I hit it off with are ones that give me run for it, analysis for analysis. All the other 99 % just get pissed off and annoyed.

Squeamous
05-20-2012, 11:16 AM
Nah, just hose him down, he's not begging Wayne Gretzky to come and bust the door down is he? :blink:

Who what now with the where?

I think I've worked it out. You speak English too well, and when I say 'too well', I actually mean you understand everything someone says to you in English.

Mary gets on better with women who don't really know what she is saying. Hence the protracted stays in China and the immigrant wife. I imagine Mary's studied body language in detail and can flirt effectively in a non-verbal manner. Once the conversational interchange begins, however, it's to her permanent advantage if they only understand every fourth or fifth word. Or better yet, none at all.

The moral of this story is that there's a bus leaving in thirty four minutes from outside your residence, it's the number 52. This will bring you directly to the Road-Chef at Clacket Lane :stalker:

I think you're on to something, and I think Mary would be best served by a Thai bride. I don't think a Russian one would exhibit the required degree of meekness, while water rolling off the oiled skin of a darker mail-order bride wouldn't be so enticing. When we've finished up in the Road Chef and mopped ourselves off we should definitely look into procuring him one :naughty:

Mary gets on better with women who don't really know what she is saying.

Sort of true, but not for the reasons you mentioned. I'm just an obnoxious show off, and the only girls I hit it off with are ones that give me run for it, analysis for analysis. All the other 99 % just get pissed off and annoyed.

What about the ones who think you have several behavioural disorders and want to dissect you under their giant mental microscope :naughty:

Artemis
05-20-2012, 11:47 AM
I replied to you locking up Idol in your basement, and you asking if you should let him out yet, I repled nah just hose him down. The Wayne Gretzky reference was a one for a Canadian ice hockey player to come and save him from your basement ( you could have at least googled instead of becoming confuzzled?) :blink:

Squeamous
05-20-2012, 12:28 PM
I assumed that you wouldn't address a cultural reference to me that you knew I wouldn't understand unless your comment wasn't worthy of my effort in looking it up :happy:

Artemis
05-20-2012, 12:35 PM
I assumed that you wouldn't address a cultural reference to me that you knew I wouldn't understand unless your comment wasn't worthy of my effort in looking it up :happy:

Ooooh that is so evilly convoluted for this late at night, actually the Wayne Gretzky reference was to get Idol to jump up and down and yell that he didn't need saving by some neanderthal of an ice hockey player with teeth missing and early onset parkinsons from all the blunt force trauma, but no, sadly even that didn't make him twitch...... :sadwalk:

Squeamous
05-20-2012, 02:49 PM
:console:

IdolEyes787
05-20-2012, 07:18 PM

Ooooh that is so evilly convoluted for this late at night, actually the Wayne Gretzky reference was to get Idol to jump up and down and yell that he didn't need saving by some neanderthal of an ice hockey player with teeth missing and early onset parkinsons from all the blunt force trauma, but no, sadly even that didn't make him twitch...... :sadwalk:

Wayne Gretzky is a turn-coat punk and may his LA home burn down with his c-list actress wife inside it.

manker
05-20-2012, 07:27 PM
I think I've worked it out. You speak English too well, and when I say 'too well', I actually mean you understand everything someone says to you in English.

I think you're on to something, and I think Mary would be best served by a Thai bride. I don't think a Russian one would exhibit the required degree of meekness, while water rolling off the oiled skin of a darker mail-order bride wouldn't be so enticing. When we've finished up in the Road Chef and mopped ourselves off we should definitely look into procuring him one :naughty:OKay but I'm not sponging myself down this time.
I want to spend the rest of the day with the air around me thick with the scent of lady jizz.

I was going to protest against the Thai bride, on account of you never know if they're male or female. But Mary wouldn't care. So. We'll go ahead as planned and study Mary relentlessly in the aftermath of the union.

mjmacky
05-20-2012, 09:44 PM
What about the ones who think you have several behavioural disorders and want to dissect you under their giant mental microscope :naughty:

Would depend on whether she's also undressing me with her eyes. I'm not sure, but I think that's the first time I've heard a woman nickname her vagina, at least you went with a scientific theme (making it cool) instead of calling her Dalia or something.

Squeamous
05-21-2012, 07:19 AM

Would depend on whether she's also undressing me with her eyes. I'm not sure, but I think that's the first time I've heard a woman nickname her vagina, at least you went with a scientific theme (making it cool) instead of calling her Dalia or something.

Most men would balk at being born down upon by a vagina nicknamed 'the microscope' but I can see you're taking it all in your stride :smilie4:

Artemis
05-21-2012, 08:22 AM

Most men would balk at being born down upon by a vagina nicknamed 'the microscope' but I can see you're taking it all in your stride :smilie4:

Is stride the correct term to use here? :idunno:

mjmacky
05-21-2012, 08:23 AM

I guess most men don't want their open sores being investigated any further.

Did I get a :sick: out of that one?

manker
05-21-2012, 10:17 AM
I think you like being psychologically examined :eyebrows:

Squeamous
05-21-2012, 11:44 AM

So do I. Also, my friends and I all refer to our vaginas as 'Mary', and we all know how often they get examined.

manker
05-21-2012, 11:58 AM

So do I. Also, my friends and I all refer to our vaginas as 'Mary', and we all know how often they get examined.
:lol: That's how older Welsh ladies euphemise their lady garden, too. All of them, it seems to me.
It's also a big reason to me latterly applying the moniker to Mary, as she was being something of a vagina at the time.

No offence, Mary. I love vaginas <3

Artemis
05-21-2012, 12:02 PM
:lol: That's how older Welsh ladies euphemise their lady garden, too. All of them, it seems to me.
It's also a big reason to me latterly applying the moniker to Mary, as she was being something of a vagina at the time.

It's still a cunt of a thing to say though manker. :blink:

manker
05-21-2012, 12:05 PM
rofles :happy:

Squeamous
05-21-2012, 01:47 PM

So it's settled then. I wonder what type he is though? I'm thinking probably a Hollywood.

mjmacky
05-21-2012, 06:22 PM
I wonder what type he is though?

A unicorn, i.e. a hermaphroditic cunt.

Squeamous
05-21-2012, 11:55 PM
I wonder what type he is though?

Oh go fuck yourself.

mjmacky
05-22-2012, 12:20 AM

Oh go fuck yourself.

Everyone tells me to do that, but they forget that I lose the flexibility when I get hard :(

manker
05-22-2012, 12:28 AM
I once knew a guy who could stick the end of his own cawk up his arse.
True Story.

IdolEyes787
05-22-2012, 12:34 AM
True Story.

You know oddly enough that's the sort of thing I take pains to avoid.

mjmacky
05-22-2012, 12:35 AM
True Story.

Did he get a bacterial infection, or was that the least of his concerns?

Squeamous
05-22-2012, 12:38 AM
True Story.

When I was 16 my gay mate took me to a gay bar called the Black Cap in Camden, Londonshire. One minute I was having my pint stolen and the next I was watching a man dressed as an S&M policeman putting first a truncheon and then his own penis up his bum. I didn't like it much.

manker
05-22-2012, 12:46 AM
True Story.

You know oddly enough that's the sort of thing I take pains to avoid.In a way, I encouraged him because we all bet him a quid that he couldn't do it.

True Story.

Did he get a bacterial infection, or was that the least of his concerns?I have literally no idea but you don't always get bacterial infections from sticking your cawk inside an arse. At least that's true with female arses.
Maybe you've just discovered the true cause of aids :o

True Story.

When I was 16 my gay mate took me to a gay bar called the Black Cap in Camden, Londonshire. One minute I was having my pint stolen and the next I was watching a man dressed as an S&M policeman putting first a truncheon and then his own penis up his bum. I didn't like it much.It made me feel a bit sick also.
I mean sick as in pig sick. His cawk was enormous. I made a mental note there and then never to consent to intercourse with any of the girls he'd been with.

Luckily, the last time I saw him he was still a virgin, so his gigantic appendage didn't impinge upon my sexual proclivities :01:

Squeamous
05-22-2012, 12:51 AM
[It made me feel a bit sick also.
I mean sick as in pig sick. His cawk was enormous. I made a mental note there and then never to consent to intercourse with any of the girls he'd been with.

Luckily, the last time I saw him he was still a virgin, so his gigantic appendage didn't impinge upon my sexual proclivities :01:

When did men start getting choices in this sort of thing?

manker
05-22-2012, 01:02 AM
[It made me feel a bit sick also.

When did men start getting choices in this sort of thing?Jebus. Women aren't all libido driven rapists, you know.
I've actually met some very polite ones who meekly enquire as to my willingness and just move right along if I say no.

Squeamous
05-22-2012, 01:07 AM
When did men start getting choices in this sort of thing?Jebus. Women aren't all libido driven rapists, you know.
I've actually met some very polite ones who meekly enquire as to my willingness and just move right along if I say no.

Hahahaha! Good one Manky :glagpinch:

:balustrade: