PDA

View Full Version : one should pursue knowledge

newledge
05-10-2012, 02:36 AM
and ignore a lot of other things ... you might be incomplete in this really complicated world..

ignoreitasshol
05-10-2012, 03:33 AM
and i seriously belive one should suck my bawls

megabyteme
05-10-2012, 07:55 AM
After creating my POST COUNT thread, and seeing people not using it, I now know what manker must feel like when his cat shits outside the litter box.

manker
05-10-2012, 10:22 AM
After creating my POST COUNT thread, and seeing people not using it, I now know what manker must feel like when his cat shits outside the litter box.

:lol: :happy:
quality

megabyteme
05-10-2012, 10:30 AM
I'd rub their noses in it, but I wouldn't want to stress them... :D

Artemis
05-10-2012, 11:05 AM
I'm getting really tired of all these namby pamby dim wits who say you can't rub their noses in it/ smack them when they shit & piss in your house because it stesses them out. Really, How the FUCK do you think I feel cleaning it up? Tell you what, I'll come round and do a nice big steamy dump right in the middle of your coffee table, but you can't yell and scream because it might stress me out!

mjmacky
05-10-2012, 12:58 PM
However, this one could be a dave or dye situation, but well-made point taken.

newledge
05-14-2012, 07:09 AM
this was supposed to be named my struggle for independence

Artemis
05-14-2012, 11:32 AM
this was supposed to be named my struggle for independence
You chose the FST lounge to plant your flag of independence? While I admire your bravery you will need to step up oration to something more rousing, so that we may all follow this brave new flag, before Chalice or somebody else of less tender mercies than I beats you to metaphoric death for just being another boring spastic.

Barbarossa
05-14-2012, 11:50 AM
...Another Thread closed successfully by the Artemis Foundation.

Artemis
05-14-2012, 12:27 PM
...Another Thread closed successfully by the Artemis Foundation.

That's not fair, n00b's being a spastic, nobody else replied yet, you have to give it time.... this thread is irresistable mary fodder now I couldn't kill it if I tried. Although now of course the obtuse one is just going to sit there and not type anything, but he will be twitching from the effort, because newledge is still a spastic.....