PDA

View Full Version : [Have]BeyondHD[Want]SCC

klax187
05-11-2012, 03:16 PM
// FYi, i got what i needed without trading anything, i found somewhere else someone nice enough to invite me to SCC, so big thanks to him.However, i won't attempt to trade anything, ever again, because it's not worth it.So, please delete this topic forever, since you can't label me a trader anymore because i'm not one and i'll never will be, i've never traded anything for real, ever, even if i have a few accounts on different sites of my own,with decent buffers, those are my created accounts and always will be, there's no trade involved and never will be.Thank you for understanding this! Also, i will not take part in your mean assumptions and i will not answer your flaming spams, i think that all of you made a mockery of yourselves by insulting me in vain so much for apparently no reason, since i never traded anything.Where are the evidences? Obviously, there are no evidences.Nobody holds my accounts other than me myself and i.So, there's no point in continuing this non sense crap, i'm innocent.Case closed. ;)

IdolEyes787
05-11-2012, 04:40 PM
I have a HD Master account on BeyondHD, i want SCC invite or account.Thanks! :)

Feel free to add klax187 as Admin on HD-Bits.net.Just pm me (http://www.hd-bits.net/userdetails.php?id=232882) on the site or here for anykind of questions regarding the site.Thank you! :)

http://www.hd-bits.ro/images/rules/invitations.png[/URL][URL]http://www.hd-bits.ro/images/rules/top.png (http://www.hd-bits.ro/rules.php#top)

Only invite people you know and trust.
You will be held personally responsible for those you invite.
If a person you invited is caught cheating by the the system, the consequences will be: first offence 4 week warning / second offence disable.
If a person you invited is found to have more than 1 HD-BiTs account, the consequences will be: first offence 4 week warning / second offence disable.
If a person you invited is caught trading any HD-BiTs account or selling / trading HD-BiTs invites, the consequences will be: first offence 4 week warning / second offence disable.
Trading invites on forums/sites/other trackers will get you disabled wihout a notice.

Does the rest of HD-bits.ro staff know what you've been up to or do rules like that only apply to your site ,wank?

klax187
05-11-2012, 05:10 PM
First, take it easy.Second, mind your tone, and delete this topic if it bothers you.It's none of your business and you have no right to insult me in this manner.Our staff has recently decided to allow recruting in various places, what's your problem, Sir? I have a decent account with a decent ratio on the ex-Framestor and i'm willing to trade it for a SCC invite, mother of God, you're acting as i've commited a crime or something...it's just a trade, take it easy....besides, this trade has nothing to do with HD-Bits.net since i said i won't offer invites personally whatsoever on HD-Bits, instead i created a recruiters team willing to giveaway invites to our site in various places to people we trust.And enough already, i shouldn't even explain myself...

IdolEyes787
05-11-2012, 05:30 PM
So then the rules only apply to your site then. OK then I'm fine with blatant hypocrisy if you are.:)
As for being "none of business" and "no right to insult you" seeing as the World is still relatively a free place,wrong on both counts.
Lastly no you don't have to explain yourself to me or anyone else so I can only assume that some tiny glimmer of a conscience rearing it's ugly head made you do so.:mellow:

klax187
05-11-2012, 05:35 PM
The world is a free place indeed, however behaving is a rare quality these days, that's why the world became so free in the first place.Good day to you, Sir!

IdolEyes787
05-11-2012, 09:12 PM
The world is a free place indeed, however behaving is a rare quality these days, that's why the world became so free in the first place.Good day to you, Sir!

Huh? and technically I'm not officially a knight but I can see how the white horse fooled you.
Btw how does lying ,because all account trading involves some measure of lying, fit into your definition of proper etiquette?

mjmacky
05-12-2012, 02:22 AM

Behaving is not a rare 'quality', it's a natural consequence of performing actions. Vegetables don't behave, you radish.

IdolEyes787
05-12-2012, 10:25 AM

Behaving is not a rare 'quality', it's a natural consequence of performing actions. Vegetables don't behave, you radish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lJFlB-89Q&feature=related

Artemis
05-12-2012, 11:43 AM
Well I think that will make a lovely trophy head for your wall Idol, an admin with his pants around his ankles, caught in the bright glare of publicity's searchlight, a rare feat even for you. :hooray:

IdolEyes787
05-12-2012, 12:03 PM
But with every increasing victories also come every increasing enemies.Thank God I had the foresight to use a secret identity.
Not to mention the cape and cowl.

OK to be honest I was already wearing the cape.

Artemis
05-13-2012, 12:09 AM
Of course I am going to continue poasting in this thread and thereby bumping, to keep it a current topic for two reasons:
To expose a bit torrent admin as douchebag trader, and show off Ioleyes lovely trophy to everyone that is interested.

Just my little bit to show how two faced people can be.

megabyteme
05-13-2012, 12:19 AM
I'll bump this, too.

Just curious...How does one mount a sphincter over a mantle?

klax187
05-26-2012, 08:00 AM
Solved.FYI, i got invited to SCC, i am not a trader and i will never be one.Case closed, stop all that useless spamm.Thank you and have a nice day! :)