PDA

View Full Version : [HAVE] HDCenter, BH, nCore [WANT] offers

05-13-2012, 08:36 PM
as title says.

Artemis
05-13-2012, 11:13 PM
How about the classics, do you like the classics? I'll give you a dead rat on a string?

mjmacky
05-14-2012, 12:05 AM
I've got a lizard tail that's missing the lizard, but it's still flopping around. That's much better than a dead rat, trade with me.

05-14-2012, 07:47 AM
omg, dont spam my thread and others. You think its funny? Its NOT!

IdolEyes787
05-14-2012, 10:20 AM

Omg lol that's nervy considering that you spammed your way into this section. :mellow:

Applicable idioms.

What goes around comes around.What's good for the goose is good for the gander.The chickens have come home to roost.Do unto others etc etc.

Artemis
05-14-2012, 12:53 PM

I truly am not spamming your thread.The thread title said want offers, that is an open ended statement, to which I replied with my offer. I completed the sentence. That you are a lazy little twit and cannot structure sentences properly to get the result you require is not my concern, as long as you leave dangling participles dotted around the forum, it will be my pleasure to complete them as I see fit.

05-14-2012, 04:03 PM
its Trade section ( trackers ) so use your brain and dont give me that bulshit with dead rat.... My first thread was created properly and still I've got yours spams ... what a ppl..

thevaultseeker
05-14-2012, 05:01 PM
just dont talk to them

IdolEyes787
05-14-2012, 05:11 PM
just dont talk to them

Yeah that's what all the ignorant people do.Close the thread while your at it.Join that club and truly prove you deserve to be derided.Btw sidenote vaultseeker is one of the most detestable people that it's ever been my misfortune to come across on this forum.
Either that or show a little tolerance and maybe hint at having the tiniest bit of being able to laugh at yourself and you might be amazed at the result.

I hope you are reasonable enough or smart enough to make the right decision but I'm not holding my breath.

thevaultseeker
05-14-2012, 05:32 PM
wouldnt expect you to hold ur breath

bumpppp

IdolEyes787
05-14-2012, 08:27 PM
wouldnt expect you to hold ur breath

bumpppp

As I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for you to post anything intelligent.

thevaultseeker
05-14-2012, 08:47 PM
you know it :)

bumpppp

IdolEyes787
05-14-2012, 08:57 PM
What did you say that you were getting your doctorate in again? If it's either stupidity or dishonesty I see a summa cum laude in someone's future.

Artemis
05-14-2012, 09:21 PM
just dont talk to them
Yeah that will work out well....I GUARANTEE I can get a response out of you spotty. It's just that it isn't much fun having a battle of wits with an unarmed person. :blink:

mjmacky
05-14-2012, 09:44 PM
its Trade section ( trackers ) so use your brain and dont give me that bulshit with dead rat.... My first thread was created properly and still I've got yours spams ... what a ppl..

Your character is being judged and in turn offerings are being made (without money involved).

you know it :)

bumpppp

You do realize this isn't actually your thread that you're bumping right? Are you just constantly having to juggle trade threads that you can't keep track anymore?

What did you say that you were getting your doctorate in again? If it's either stupidity or dishonesty I see a summa cum laude in someone's future.

He shut the fuck up about that once MBA and MCS were brought up. Either he realized that his allegedly sought degree was a joke, or had no clue what anyone was talking about since it was a lie to begin with.