what you want?

05-16-2012, 12:00 AM
what you want?

dont worry , he's spammer :)

Artemis
05-16-2012, 12:11 AM
what you want?

I will quite happily post your post history here to show who exactly is the spammer amongst us all, spam is defined as meaningless, pointless posts. Exactly the kind of posts you made in other sections to get what you wanted, to get into the trade section, so now that you are here, you are mortified that other people spam in your beloved trade section. Well think it through very slowly.......... is it dawning on you yet........ you are a spammer yourself. If you continue to call others a spammer the explanations about just how much of a spammer you are will become far longer, and include all your idiotic, moronic, childlike spam posts to get what you wanted. So here we are.... I hope you enjoy it.

TTS
05-16-2012, 01:41 AM

I will quite happily post your post history here to show who exactly is the spammer amongst us all, spam is defined as meaningless, pointless posts. Exactly the kind of posts you made in other sections to get what you wanted, to get into the trade section, so now that you are here, you are mortified that other people spam in your beloved trade section. Well think it through very slowly.......... is it dawning on you yet........ you are a spammer yourself. If you continue to call others a spammer the explanations about just how much of a spammer you are will become far longer, and include all your idiotic, moronic, childlike spam posts to get what you wanted. So here we are.... I hope you enjoy it.

Another spammer.

Artemis
05-16-2012, 04:02 AM

Another spammer.

In the interest of clarity I thought a quick selection of your highlights TTS would be in order:

AzzA solen BTN funds, Simply he is a thief :D

you want invite ? i have invite in mail if you want

I'm the most buffered guy ever :rolleyes:

on dick :rolleyes:

Bufferd ? if TL buffered over than 1 TB. let me know

M8 why not you talk as normal people ? I do not understand all shit you writing :rolleyes:

Huh ?

He is not a scammer but he is Exopia , FSC staff :D

:blink: I really would like to fuck your sister, I...

Now call me cynical, but that is a truly outstanding collection of spam right there, I mean wow, really wow, you have all the depth of a paddling pool.

cinephilia
05-16-2012, 04:23 AM
another spammer

mjmacky
05-16-2012, 09:24 AM
what you want?

You're spammest