PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Apprentice downloads

doogie88
05-15-2012, 10:19 PM
Am I missing something, I can't find any torrents or nzbs to download any episodes of this show? It seems really strange considering it it pretty popular, I don't see how there are no downloads anywhere?

Artemis
05-15-2012, 10:30 PM
Six years? That's truly outstanding, you have been a member here for six years and you haven't figured out that this section is for discussing Movies and TV, there is no actual discussions about torrents or NZB's anywhere in sight. There is a filesharing section, a bittorrent section, an NZB section and you had to scroll all the way down to rock up here and ask that, are you speshal or what?

manker
05-15-2012, 10:38 PM
lol
Ok, I moved it :schnauz:

It might help also if OP gave us a clue as to what country. The Apprentice is now an international franchise and I'm not aware of a celebrity edition in its country of origin; the UK.

Artemis
05-15-2012, 11:00 PM
lol
Ok, I moved it :schnauz:

It might help also if OP gave us a clue as to what country. The Apprentice is now an international franchise and I'm not aware of a celebrity edition in its country of origin; the UK.

They made more than one edition of that tripe? :yikes:

IdolEyes787
05-15-2012, 11:26 PM
Am I missing something, I can't find any torrents or nzbs to download any episodes of this show? It seems really strange considering it it pretty popular, I don't see how there are no downloads anywhere?

Just search under The Apprentice because apparently the people that upload it are stupid like.

doogie88
05-16-2012, 04:48 AM
Six years? That's truly outstanding, you have been a member here for six years and you haven't figured out that this section is for discussing Movies and TV, there is no actual discussions about torrents or NZB's anywhere in sight. There is a filesharing section, a bittorrent section, an NZB section and you had to scroll all the way down to rock up here and ask that, are you speshal or what?

Sorry dude, I picked TV since it's a TV series. Thanks for the help, you're well on your way to becoming a mod... life goal to be completed!

Just search under The Apprentice because apparently the people that upload it are stupid like.

Thanks. Knew there was something I must have been missing.

Artemis
05-16-2012, 05:11 AM
Sorry dude, I picked TV since it's a TV series. Thanks for the help, you're well on your way to becoming a mod... life goal to be completed!

Was a mod at other places just not here.....nothing to write home to mummy about, what you talking about a life goal there, willis?