PDA

View Full Version : I Know This Is Rude, And Against The Rules, But ...

brotherdoobie
05-16-2012, 03:46 AM
My family and I are in dire financial straits, atm.

So ... Fuck it. :dabs:

http://www.pr-photo-gallery.com/

Be sure to check out my gallery and merchandise. I had to put my college education on hold, due to financial problems, so I''m going to do the "hard sell" once, and only once.

I will only promote my business on my Facebook business page and other interweb sites after this post. (social media in action, right Mr. Oakley?)

Peace, Paul ;)

ziggyjuarez
05-16-2012, 04:54 AM
I thought you were a real artist.I really disappointed doobs.

megabyteme
05-16-2012, 04:59 AM
Predator's Sphincter wasn't in the gallery. :angry:

I ordered the next 3 best, though. Seriously, you've got a lot of talent, and have worked hard creating your art. I wish you good fortune, and better times ahead.

megabyteme
05-16-2012, 05:08 AM

So's your English teacher.

brotherdoobie
05-16-2012, 05:34 AM

I'm a starving artist right now, my man.

That's as real as it gets.

Word.

Peace, doobs. :cool:

brotherdoobie
05-16-2012, 05:37 AM

I ordered the next 3 best, though. Seriously, you've got a lot of talent, and have worked hard creating your art. I wish you good fortune, and better times ahead.

It's there. :yup:

I appreciate the kind words and the sale, too. I mean that. :lol:

Peace, doobs

ziggyjuarez
05-16-2012, 06:03 AM
Manker loves me.

brotherdoobie
05-16-2012, 06:31 AM
We all do. Why do you think we put up with you, kid.

-doobs

mjmacky
05-16-2012, 08:18 AM

I found it under Trees, called "Cats-Eye View".

Squeamous
05-16-2012, 12:34 PM
Number 2 in the black and white section reminds me of a dream I had once. I always meant to paint the image, and there it is right there. Feels strange to see it. I'll have a proper look at the rest later :)

megabyteme
05-16-2012, 01:49 PM

I found it under Trees, called "Cats-Eye View".

I was looking for the Goatse-able pictures section. Since that heading wasn't available, I quit searching. :idunno:

brotherdoobie
05-16-2012, 08:25 PM
Number 2 in the black and white section reminds me of a dream I had once. I always meant to paint the image, and there it is right there. Feels strange to see it. I'll have a proper look at the rest later :)

Thanks for checking it out, Squeamous. What was thee dream about?

-doobs.

brotherdoobie
05-16-2012, 09:05 PM
I want to thank the members of this community for their support. I appreciate it more than I am capable of expressing with my limited grasp of the written word.

I should hire Chalice, manker, JPaul or one of the other members of the forum to write something that expresses how I truly feel. Snee comes to mind, also (Even if, English is not even his native language).

I wish to thank two members, especially. Thank you for buying my art. It really helped me out. I won't mention one of their names, because I'm not sure if he/she wants anyone to know.

I will thank MBM, tho. He posted something about it already. Thank you, mate. :)

Peace, brotherdoobie :cheers:

manker
05-16-2012, 09:25 PM
I'd buy something, mate. The only thing is that I just looked at mbm's sig and I'm not sure which site I'd get the karma points for.
If it's HDbits or FTN, then I'm in :smilie4:

Artemis
05-16-2012, 10:37 PM
Your art is truly that doobs, I have bookmarked your website and I do intend to buy some of your work (not this week though I'm a bit strapped ). Your checkout lists my idiot Aussie cuzzins currency but not NZD though, now that's just racist, that is, they can't even chew gum and walk at the same time. :idunno:

megabyteme
05-17-2012, 01:09 AM
I will thank MBM, tho. He posted something about it already. Thank you, mate. :)
Peace, brotherdoobie :cheers:

Somebody had to be the first of thousands... :01:

And, you are very welcome, doobs. Truth be told, I would have made the same order even if you had not expressed hard thymes. You've got good stuff!

I received notice earlier that the prints had already shipped. Seems like you've found a good online partner to work with. I'll post preys of your photos when I get 'em. :)

brotherdoobie
05-17-2012, 05:16 AM
Your art is truly that doobs, I have bookmarked your website and I do intend to buy some of your work (not this week though I'm a bit strapped ). Your checkout lists my idiot Aussie cuzzins currency but not NZD though, now that's just racist, that is, they can't even chew gum and walk at the same time. :idunno:

Thank you, Art. Don't worry about buying anything when your strapped for cash. I understand that completely, man. My provider has Australian currency but not NZD listed, eh. I think an Aussie runs the place, too.

Hmmmm ....

-doobs

brotherdoobie
05-17-2012, 05:19 AM
They're a really good provider, but Art has just informed me of the racist policies that are in place there. I might have to boycott my own site, ffs.

-doobs. :sadwalk:

Squeamous
05-17-2012, 05:29 AM

Thanks for checking it out, Squeamous. What was thee dream about?

-doobs.

Yup, I'm in Arty's position now, but will definitely be back.

The dream was just that mental image, only it was more stylised: it was night time and there was a dark figure on the road in the foreground looking towards the lights of the city and the only detail I could pick up from the figure was an ornately beaded neck/breast plate. The composition is exactly how I saw it in your picture though.

brotherdoobie
05-17-2012, 05:42 AM
Thanks for checking it out, Squeamous. What was thee dream about? -doobs. Yup, I'm in Arty's position now, but will definitely be back. The dream was just that mental image, only it was more stylised: it was night time and there was a dark figure on the road in the foreground looking towards the lights of the city and the only detail I could pick up from the figure was an ornately beaded neck/breast plate. The composition is exactly how I saw it in your picture though. I did not know that you painted. My painting skillz suck. I'm pretty good with MS Paint, tho. :naughty:

The thing I hate about being an insomniac, is that I don't recall my dreams very often, and it sux hairy bawls.

Dreams rawk.

-doobs

mjmacky
05-17-2012, 07:59 AM
My wife is just the photog/artsy type, and loves cherry blossoms I think (if that's what they are???). My cheap ass went with the cats-eye view t-shirt; just for the opportunity to answer the "what is that" question with "it's a predator's asshole".

megabyteme
05-17-2012, 08:02 AM
My wife is just the photog/artsy type, and loves cherry blossoms I think (if that's what they are???). My cheap ass went with the cats-eye view t-shirt; just for the opportunity to answer the "what is that" question with "it's a predator's asshole".

:lol::lol::happy:

brotherdoobie
05-17-2012, 08:06 AM
I'd buy something, mate. The only thing is that I just looked at mbm's sig and I'm not sure which site I'd get the karma points for.
If it's HDbits or FTN, then I'm in :smilie4:

:pinch:

http://thepiratebay.se/

-doobs

megabyteme
05-17-2012, 08:12 AM
With Macky's help, maybe someday soon, we'll see a "Predator's Asshole Goes Viral" thread...

mjmacky
05-17-2012, 08:33 AM
With Macky's help, maybe someday soon, we'll see a "Predator's Asshole Goes Viral" thread...

Sounds like a lot of socializing. Very few people have seen my πmp shirt, though I have gotten a lot of feedback on my Henry VIII shirt. It could work :idunno:

P.S. That's an indefinite article.

megabyteme
05-17-2012, 08:36 AM
P.S. That's an indefinite article.:pinch:

----------------------------

You've gotta admit, "Predator's Asshole Goes Viral" has a nice ring to it... :whistling

mjmacky
05-17-2012, 08:55 AM
You've gotta admit, "Predator's Asshole Goes Viral" has a nice ring to it... :whistling

Especially if this precedes it:
I guess it was invisible for awhile, then all of a sudden it was like bam, right in my face!

megabyteme
05-17-2012, 09:04 AM
Once fearsome hunters who would collect bone trophies from their fallen opponents, the Predator race have abandoned all of that, and now travel the galaxies using their advanced technologies to Goatse the most lethal adversaries they can find.

mjmacky
05-17-2012, 09:09 AM
Once fearsome hunters who would collect bone trophies from their fallen opponents, the Predator race have abandoned all of that, and now travel the galaxies using their advanced technologies to Goatse the most lethal adversaries they can find.

Contact with the human race culturally destroys yet another alien species.

megabyteme
05-18-2012, 12:31 PM

There's actually more sport in it, and you don't deplete the herds of the strongest genetic suppliers. Would you be brave enough to Goatse a spear-wielding Schwarzenegger from 3 feet away?

mjmacky
05-18-2012, 12:38 PM

There's actually more sport in it, and you don't deplete the herds of the strongest genetic suppliers. Would you be brave enough to Goatse a spear-wielding Schwarzenegger from 3 feet away?

I don't know, I'd never been at risk of pregnancy before.