PDA

View Full Version : Fully Erect, Like ...

brotherdoobie
05-18-2012, 05:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cO2naBxVbr8

Word.

-doobs

manker
05-18-2012, 08:09 AM
Review:
Good music, the guitar more than makes up for the weak lyrics, also the girls are hawt - but it's impossible to watch that vid without Paul's cawk slipping into your mind.

Thanks for the title :pinch:

brotherdoobie
05-18-2012, 04:09 PM
Review:
Good music, the guitar more than makes up for the weak lyrics, also the girls are hawt - but it's impossible to watch that vid without Paul's cawk slipping into your mind.

Thanks for the title :pinch:

:naughty:

-doobs

megabyteme
05-19-2012, 01:22 AM
Personally, I've never had "Jungle Fever". I did meet one younger black woman that I had a mutual vibe with. Nothing happened, but she said straight out that she never dated white guys, but would date me. I thought that was pretty cool.

As for the video, I think the sexiest part is the contrast between the dark and white skins. I can't say I'm really into either of the models, but the black one has better musculature and I think that makes her a little hotter. The white one, seems like a bit of a cougar.

All in all, I think there were some good artistic elements, but much of the racial commentary is a bit past its prime. Interracial couples are common to the point that someone has to be a skinhead (bonehead), or in some other mental minority group to raise an eyebrow anymore.

chalice
05-19-2012, 08:46 AM
I've never had a meaningful conversation with a black person. True story. As far as my definition of meaningful is concerned, that is. There are probably several, if not four, reasons for this.

It's not racist if you don't want to bring to justice the amateur conversationalist you never met.

manker
05-19-2012, 10:23 AM
It's not racist if you don't want to bring to justice the amateur conversationalist you never met.
It's a bit early in the morning for me to wrap my head around that.

Likewise there aren't many black people around where I live. The encounters I do have with black guise are always when I'm on the piss in Cardiff. So I've never had a considered sober conversation with one. Unless I've forgotten it or Busyman counts. I did grapple with one though:

There were three black brothers in the school I went to. On my first day I had a fight with one of them, he was a year younger than me and just punched me straight in the jaw at lunch-time. I tried but couldn't hit him back, I was much bigger than he was but he had these hard, tiny and relentless fists. I eventually grabbed him and wrestled him to the ground, where I could finally punch him once he was immobile. I think I won but only because it was playground rules. If it was in a boxing ring, he'd have knocked seven shades of shit out of me - I was covered in bruises as it was.

We both went to the deputy-head's office where he gave us this speech about fighting on school property and how it would result in expulsion. He seemed to be implying we should meet after school, I was thinking fuck that. I didn't want to fight him again, my face hurt and my nose was still bleeding. He then asked me what happened, so I told it exactly as it transpired, he then asked me if I planned fighting every day and what my parents would think and if I regretted it. I said what I thought he wanted to hear.

He suspended my antagonist for a month and told me to go back to class. The other kid didn't say a word the whole time - my maths teacher later told me he had previous and that everyone would have forgotten it by the time he was allowed back in school. Which was what happened, people just stopped talking about it.

Thank fuck because I wouldn't have wanted to fight the black kid's brother (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Pryce).

chalice
05-19-2012, 10:58 AM
Good story, well told. I especially liked the altogether too delicious lash at the end. I do enjoy a good lashing at my end.

I have a dramedy about the only black man in Belfast. We went for the same job one time. He got it. I do believe it was because he was something of a novelty where I grew up, what with him being distinctly Caribbean against the Arian surface of my contemporaries and counterparts. He ended up doing 7 years for terrorist charges. This was common, but he was the only black guy in Long Kesh, like evar. He came through and ended up on the same media module as myself, and made something of a parochial name for himself off the back of it. We went for the same job at a local rag and he got it.

Is it because I'm not black.

chalice
05-19-2012, 11:32 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/programmes/2010/04/100427_outlook_brannigan.shtml

True story.

manker
05-19-2012, 12:12 PM
Well fooking hell, he's published too. The BBC are just brazenly linking to a page where you can buy his book - when did they start doing that? I remember watching a football match on the BBC ages ago and a TAG Heuer banner popped up next to the clock for about five seconds, there was hell to pay.

It wouldn't be that surprising to me if you did get over-looked because of the novelty value. I think South Park has taught us all about how the media thrive on tokenism. He seems like a good writer, but. It could have been you but then you might have got sucked into politics and ended up doing a stretch in his stead.

Altho' you'd have only got a couple of years. The courts are the ying to the media's yang.

mjmacky
05-20-2012, 07:29 AM
Why are all of you so segregated that you have "black stories"? Are your neighborhood cordoned off with racial ropes or something?

Artemis
05-20-2012, 09:20 AM
Why are all of you so segregated that you have "black stories"? Are your neighborhood cordoned off with racial ropes or something?

Well as a rule, the rest of world doesn't tend to waste them for wearing their hoods up, I tend to find America more racist than most countries.

manker
05-20-2012, 01:01 PM
Why are all of you so segregated that you have "black stories"? Are your neighborhood cordoned off with racial ropes or something?Myself and chavois clearly live in areas that are undesirable to black people. As to why, I have literally no idea.
I'd consider asking one if I could find one.

mjmacky
05-20-2012, 09:18 PM

Well as a rule, the rest of world doesn't tend to waste them for wearing their hoods up, I tend to find America more racist than most countries.

As I have observed, racism sprouts most when the minority starts closing the gap with the majority. People feel secure when they are in a clear majority, but their inner racists come alive when that majority representation starts to blur, and hostile feelings get reciprocated. The entire human population is full of racists, it's still an ignorant species.

mjmacky
05-20-2012, 09:19 PM
Why are all of you so segregated that you have "black stories"? Are your neighborhood cordoned off with racial ropes or something?Myself and chavois clearly live in areas that are undesirable to black people. As to why, I have literally no idea.
I'd consider asking one if I could find one.

I'm sure they'll come around more if you stop lynching them. I was speaking metaphorically of course.

Barbarossa
05-21-2012, 09:09 AM

The black people can't afford to live where I live :snooty:

mjmacky
05-21-2012, 09:22 AM

I'd hate to live in an area that financially restricts black people from living near me. I'd probably despise all my neighbors and would be certain to prematurely start my killing spree.

manker
05-21-2012, 09:31 AM

I'd hate to live in an area that financially restricts black people from living near me. I wouldn't worry, mate. You're almost certainly much poorer than me or barbie :console:

mjmacky
05-21-2012, 09:40 AM
I'd hate to live in an area that financially restricts black people from living near me. I wouldn't worry, mate. You're almost certainly much poorer than me or barbie :console:

I don't need consolation for that. Anyways, I'm a redistribution of wealth kind of guy.

Artemis
05-21-2012, 09:43 AM

While I had this thought, I chose not to elucidate it. We actually live in an area called the 'Golden Triangle' because it has some of the most expensive horse breeding studs in New Zealand within it, but it does seem there are others with a great deal less tact to which I say, noice!

mjmacky
05-21-2012, 09:48 AM

While I had this thought, I chose not to elucidate it. We actually live in an area called the 'Golden Triangle' because it has some of the most expensive horse breeding studs in New Zealand within it, but it does seem there are others with a great deal less tact to which I say, noice!

But I bet that the guy who was trying to fuck your horses was white.

manker
05-21-2012, 10:06 AM
I wouldn't worry, mate. You're almost certainly much poorer than me or barbie :console:

I don't need consolation for that. Anyways, I'm a redistribution of wealth kind of guy.Pinko.

manker
05-21-2012, 10:07 AM

But I bet that the guy who was trying to fuck your horses was white.I'm betting it was a Maori.

mjmacky
05-21-2012, 10:08 AM
I don't need consolation for that. Anyways, I'm a redistribution of wealth kind of guy.Pinko.

:yes:

Artemis
05-21-2012, 10:11 AM

But I bet that the guy who was trying to fuck your horses was white.

You know I've never actually looked into the demographic distribution of horse fuckers, are you saying that it's a white thing?

You are correct about him being white by the way, more gutting personally was that he was older, which is why we took pity and helped him out. Nothing like having being a good samaritan shoved back in your face so horrifically to give you a cheery outlook on life, but we live and learn.

manker
05-21-2012, 10:13 AM
Pinko.

I was calling you gay.

megabyteme
05-21-2012, 06:01 PM
I wouldn't worry, mate. You're almost certainly much poorer than me or barbie :console:

I don't need consolation for that. Anyways, I'm a redistribution of wealth kind of guy.

Me too, whatcha say we find these two bourgeoisie types and "resdistribute" their organs yeah, organs among the poor. :shifty:

mjmacky
05-21-2012, 07:57 PM

I was calling you gay.

:eyebrows:

manker
05-21-2012, 09:13 PM
Now you're getting the smilies right :01:

===

Mbm, bring it.
Barbie's the ex middleweight champion of Milton Keynes YMCA and I've been eluding a persistent stalker with a 1000 yard stare for the best part of four months - so I'm not completely bereft of mad skillz myself :smilie4:

mjmacky
05-21-2012, 09:23 PM

FYI, that was my glare.

manker
05-21-2012, 09:40 PM
Meet glare > :dry:

I think you're doing it on purpose.
You'll never get properly fixed at this rate.

Artemis
05-21-2012, 09:44 PM
You'll never get properly fixed at this rate.

That's part of his charm.....

that and the decidedly wacky tangents. :yup:

megabyteme
05-21-2012, 11:20 PM

===

Mbm, bring it.
Barbie's the ex middleweight champion of Milton Keynes YMCA and I've been eluding a persistent stalker with a 1000 yard stare for the best part of four months - so I'm not completely bereft of mad skillz myself :smilie4:

Just you wait (like 13 years), and I'll maybe get you on MY timeline. :01: