PDA

View Full Version : Meaningful Conversations With A Black Person.

chalice
05-19-2012, 10:34 PM
Are there any? Do they exist? The closest I ever came to friendship with a black person was when I paid his wages wrong and he was decent enough to be charming about it.

Post your meaningful conversations with black people here. Indeed, if you're, in fact, black, post something meaningful so as I can converse with you.

Artemis
05-19-2012, 11:50 PM
We have lots of brown people here, does that count? :blink:

chalice
05-20-2012, 12:05 AM
We have lots of brown people here, does that count? :blink:

Racist.

megabyteme
05-20-2012, 02:21 AM
I was working in an industrial plant that took scrap pieces of alder wood, and joined them together to make panels for high-end furniture. While there, I met a former gang member from Chicago. He had left the area wanting to get away from that life, and moved to one of the whitest areas in the country.

We got to talking between shifts, after work, etc. and ultimately decided to grab some beers after work. Our shift ended at midnight, and the bars close at two. It was just long enough to drink a couple pitchers, shoot some pool, and got to know each other. One night, he poured a little bit of his drink on the floor, and paused. He said, "You know what that's for?" I said, "Yes. That's called 'tippin'. It is for all your dead homies who can't be with us now." Surprised, he asked further. "Do you do that, too?" I responded, "No. I'm white and live here. We don't have any dead homies." We were good enough friends at the time that he didn't pound my head into pulp for making the joke. :)

The guy was about 5' 8" and about 235lbs. Built like a pitbull, and had one eye that had gotten shot out while he was walking through a public park. He was a very good guy to those he trusted. Those on the outside, didn't fair as well..

I had been promoted to a glue press machine. The 6-7 man crew had been working together for quite some time, and the guy who ran the machine had a piece of shit brother (go figure, right?) working with him. The majority of the guys were fine (a little bit of first-week hazing), but the operator's brother felt he held a position of power, and rode my ass (without any kind of actual authority) for a couple of days. While walking out of the plant, my black friend noticed I was a bit down. I mentioned that the guy had been a dick. He asked what he had said to me. That is the sum of what I said, too. I certainly wasn't expecting the kind of reaction it provoked...

My friend marched a straight line to the guy who had been hassling me. From about an inch and a half in front of this guy's face, screaming at the top of his lungs, and looking like he was ready to rip the guy's arms off and beat him to death with them. This was in front of the entire shift as it was headed out the doors. He kept screaming, "Scrape the PLATE. Scrape the PLATE. Scrape the PLATE!" The guy truly looked like he was going to cry and piss himself in front of the crowd. In an effort to get away, they guy pushed one of my friend's hands out of his face. With that, the screaming changed from "Scrape the PLATE" to "You ALL saw it. He touched me. NOW I GET TO FUCK HIM UP!!!"

Needless to say, the glue machine was considerably less hostile towards me from that day on.. :)

I'm not suggesting this is the kind of guy you'd have at every family function/wedding/Large Christmas meal, etc., but he was not a stupid man, he was a survivor. I believe his environment had a lot to do with that. I admire him fro expressing true friendship in the form of stepping up immediately (even before I knew there was a "problem".

My friend ultimately decided that he could not stand to stay away from his kids anymore. He loaded up all of a mistress' belongings (including her son) in the front of a UHaul that had not been seen in over 4 hours. The mistress came over a couple times that afternoon with no luck.

He had stopped by my place as kind of a "are you a real friend", or what? I just bullshitted with him about more people dye in car crashed than are killed via gunshot. We parted on good terms, and none of my stereo equipment, televisions, computers disappeared.

He may have done others a lot of wrong, (He seemed proud that [he] ain't never kilt nobody.) For me, personally, that crosses the normal line between cultures. At that point, my skin color did not matter, and I was as protected as a brother.

ziggyjuarez
05-20-2012, 05:39 AM
I have always enjoy'd the company of my own race, Rather then any other.I feel like we know how treat and act comforting towards each other.With similar upbringings and situations, I feel it's more about that then some bullshit factor like skin color or something else.

Growing up I really only had friends that were of the same heritage.I guess I felt like others don't know about boundaries or at least had different ones.Blacks seems to get rowdy And loud when in the majority.This was the case in most of my schools.For awhile during these years I didn't care for their company.They were just too fucking loud for my tastes.

After that the demographics changed.Whites were in the majority at school.I felt so out of place and I hated the living fuck out of it.At least with the blacks I felt some kind of connection.Maybe it was more of a high school thing but I felt like they made their communities and closed the door to them just like their neighborhoods.In the classrooms I could feel their dislike.Ive never been hassled by any white person but I could see their two faced personalitys.
Just look at the Internet.Here whites have the majority and you see their real side.Their still racists fucks.That why I've warmed up to black people in adult hood.Now I would say about half of my friends are black.They're actually really cool people When you don't have twenty of them around.Some used to sell me weed, Some I drink with and holla at.Ive even had a black girlfriend Once.All we ever did was kiss and fondle but she was cool as fuck.none of that ghetto slang bullshit.Give them a chance, They are really honest people.

OlegL
05-20-2012, 06:21 AM
OP, are you implying that you rarely had meaningful conversations with black people? If that's what you are implying, then you need to realize that no matter what color our skin has, all of us are homo sapiens. It means that we are more alike than we are different. Therefore, it is possible to have meaningful conversations with anyone whose skin color is different from ours.

mjmacky
05-20-2012, 08:07 AM
I said to him "that's all the money I'm carrying, but you can use the credit for a few days. I'll wait before I report it missing, just please don't shoot me".

Not really, I've never been robbed at gunpoint. But you might as well have asked me about meaningful conversations with a white person, I wouldn't bother with the trouble of singling one out unless it was a theme that narrowed it down plenty for me.

Squeamous
05-20-2012, 10:55 AM
Are there any? Do they exist? The closest I ever came to friendship with a black person was when I paid his wages wrong and he was decent enough to be charming about it.

Post your meaningful conversations with black people here. Indeed, if you're, in fact, black, post something meaningful so as I can converse with you.

Well you are from Scotland innit? You probably don't get to meet many people who weren't born there.
I was/am/may again be seeing a black dude; came over from Zimbabwe via the US. There's not many people I could talk to for 6 hours straight. In fact, there's only been him and one other person. He has a very peculiar way of making you doubt yourself just by asking questions, and it's the thing I find most attractive in him. Nothing escapes him, he remembers everything, and I'm proud that despite his mental searching of me I have never lied to him once and so he has never managed to 'catch me out' with one of his sly mental tricks. I've never known a man to talk and listen as much as does, it doesn't seem quite normal. He is also absolutely stacked physically :happy:

MBM's cool Bukowski-style story

Noice :happy:

megabyteme
05-20-2012, 11:49 AM
Well you are from Scotland innit? You probably don't get to meet many people who weren't born there.
I was/am/may again be seeing a black dude; came over from Zimbabwe via the US. There's not many people I could talk to for 6 hours straight. In fact, there's only been him and one other person. He has a very peculiar way of making you doubt yourself just by asking questions, and it's the thing I find most attractive in him. Nothing escapes him, he remembers everything, and I'm proud that despite his mental searching of me I have never lied to him once and so he has never managed to 'catch me out' with one of his sly mental tricks. I've never known a man to talk and listen as much as does, it doesn't seem quite normal. He is also absolutely stacked physically :happy:

MmMy MMgawmd mmyourm mmcockMM mis MMMhugem. MI mknow tmhis midiot mamed mmmDave mwho mcan mget mus mlots mof moneym mfor mlike mthe mext ffivem myears. MmHe'llm mever migure manything mout, mneither! *

*Translated

Artemis
05-20-2012, 11:53 AM
Have you taken all this weeks meds by accident again meg? :blink:

megabyteme
05-20-2012, 11:55 AM
Have you taken all this weeks meds by accident again meg? :blink:

I even took the thyme to bold all the letters you are supposed to read. I can only do so much for the audience, I'm afraid.
:idunno:

Artemis
05-20-2012, 12:06 PM
MmMy MMgawmd mmyourm mmcockMM mis MMMhugem. MI mknow tmhis midiot mamed mmmDave mwho mcan mget mus mlots mof moneym mfor mlike mthe mext ffivem myears. MmHe'llm mever migure manything mout, mneither! *

*Translated

I even took the thyme to bold all the letters you are supposed to read. I can only do so much for the audience, I'm afraid.

The audience still wants to know what drugs you are on. :blink:

megabyteme
05-20-2012, 12:12 PM
*Translated

The audience still wants to know what drugs you are on. :blink:

Scene: Squeams is in bed with a darker-than-dark African. She can't bring herself to remove her mouth from his large cawk. Without him even asking, Squeams volunteers to take advantage of some push-over nitwit she's recently met. She's confident in her ability to suck at least 5 years of easy cash out of this idiot, Dave, whom she believes will never catch on as to the plan. /scene

Squeamous
05-20-2012, 12:25 PM
Scene: Squeams is in bed with a darker-than-dark African. She can't bring herself to remove her mouth from his large cawk. Without him even asking, Squeams volunteers to take advantage of some push-over nitwit she's recently met. She's confident in her ability to suck at least 5 years of easy cash out of this idiot, Dave, whom she believes will never catch on as to the plan. /scene

You missed out the part where I get Dave to murder my ex and bury him under my patio :smilie4:

megabyteme
05-20-2012, 12:27 PM

You missed out the part where I get Dave to murder my ex and bury him under my patio :smilie4:

Seems Dave was/is a FAR more useable Stooge than I had given you credit for. :happy:

Squeamous
05-20-2012, 12:32 PM

Seems Dave was/is a FAR more useable Stooge than I had given you credit for. :happy:

How do you know that he's not exceptionally difficult to manipulate but I'm just a master manipulator? Also you haven't considered how skilled I might be between the sheets or a possible propensity to domestic violence when enraged. There could be sooo many reasons Dave became my minion, it seems a shame to reduce him to such a simpleton.

Artemis
05-20-2012, 12:41 PM
.......it seems a shame to reduce him to such a simpleton.

Except for one little fact, he is. He has the emotional depth a kiddies paddling pool. :blink:

(* forehead vein pulsing in 3.....2.....1......)

megabyteme
05-20-2012, 01:15 PM

How do you know that he's not exceptionally difficult to manipulate but I'm just a master manipulator? Also you haven't considered how skilled I might be between the sheets or a possible propensity to domestic violence when enraged. There could be sooo many reasons Dave became my minion, it seems a shame to reduce him to such a simpleton.

Thought I would start with Occam's Razor. :idunno:

Artemis
05-20-2012, 01:39 PM

With the amount of pills you've had, you'd probably nick your jugular and then where would we be? Arterial spray all over the place, the kids will be screaming, your wife will throw up on the cat and then go christ I don't remember eating that? It'll be a real horror show, don't do it man!!!!!!

Squeamous
05-20-2012, 02:44 PM
It's only this assumption ^ that has stopped me fisting Meg's innards all over the board :)

Something Else
05-20-2012, 06:41 PM
I have friends from a variety of ethnic backgrounds. I couldn't say one flavour was better than the other at having a good conversation. Not from my experiences anyway. I grew up interacting with lots of different cultures, so the first thing I notice about someone is whether they are friendly, or not.

I know a few people who have grown up in more isolated cultures, and it obviously affects one's outlook. As far as I can tell, there is all types of all people, in all races. Most people are capable of deep conversation, but it depends how open to it they are, and the party they are discussing it with. Obviousment.

IdolEyes787
05-20-2012, 06:52 PM
Does "How much is a 7 gram rock" or "Them are some fine ass bitches" count ?

megabyteme
05-20-2012, 06:53 PM

With the amount of pills you've had, you'd probably nick your jugular and then where would we be? Arterial spray all over the place, the kids will be screaming, your wife will throw up on the cat and then go christ I don't remember eating that? It'll be a real horror show, don't do it man!!!!!!

The narcotics keep my heart beating at a rate that would impress many a Yogi.

@Squeams: My colon would snap your finger like a twig. :01:

megabyteme
05-20-2012, 06:55 PM

Idol is once again resurrected by an insatiable desire for casual racism. :O

IdolEyes787
05-20-2012, 07:01 PM
I wish I could tell you that I'm back because I missed you but you know.....

mjmacky
05-21-2012, 08:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsFCSvqsqFA

ziggyjuarez
05-21-2012, 08:39 PM

Fuck!Can I party with you?

IdolEyes787
05-21-2012, 08:39 PM
Next word chink.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gregorymcneal/2012/02/18/espn-uses-chink-in-the-armor-line-twice-did-linsanity-just-go-racist/

IdolEyes787
05-21-2012, 08:40 PM

Fuck!Can I party with you?

No I may be into crack and whores but I still have some standards.

ziggyjuarez
05-21-2012, 08:42 PM
You probably overpay anyway for that step'd on.

IdolEyes787
05-21-2012, 08:44 PM
No I checked and almost all the hardcore felons are afraid of me.

chalice
05-21-2012, 08:59 PM
I grew up in the Falls Park on the Falls Road in Belfast. I moved there from Ballymurphy on my third birthday. It was snowing.

My father had died, and it being 1976, myself, my mother and my younger sister went to live with my grandparents, my grandfather having been a park-ranger for the parks and cemeteries, and so been given a gate-lodge to maintain. We had free phone-calls, whipped straight from the government's sky rocket, but the phone was a religious act of sin to be used only in moments of protocol'd panic. Of which there were many. I only say this because I feel, or have felt set apart from a community whilst still having to interact within it. I was perceived as something of a laird in primary school, with not having the terrace street smarts of my peers. It may not have helped when I declared this expanse of public land my own. I spent the next six years beating people out of it with sticks. The water fountain was never good enough for them. They had to form a serpentine queue outside our home on summer days, each armed with an empty bottle, looking it filled.

The first time I had the luxury of viewing a black man, outside of Huggy Bear and a couple of red shirts on Star Trek, was running along beside British Troops, the fellows in question looking barely ten years older than myself. Irritable, exotic and impossible. I heard one who had a Scottish accent one time. It ruined my innocence.

I had a good view from my house, before it was blown up, of Bobby Sand's funeral, which was fucking immense, and every ethnicity formed a procession before me, but they flitted off again to atrocities anew. They sure as fuck didn't wanna live here.

mjmacky
05-21-2012, 09:07 PM
Please to be taking advantages of your abilities to move about the world.

IdolEyes787
05-21-2012, 09:10 PM
I grew up in the Falls Park on the Falls Road in Belfast. I moved there from Ballymurphy on my third birthday. It was snowing.

My father had died, and it being 1976, myself, my mother and my younger sister went to live with my grandparents, my grandfather having been a park-ranger for the parks and cemeteries, and so been given a gate-lodge to maintain. We had free phone-calls, whipped straight from the government's sky rocket, but the phone was a religious act of sin to be used only in moments of protocol'd panic. Of which there were many. I only say this because I feel, or have felt set apart from a community whilst still having to interact within it. I was perceived as something of a laird in primary school, with not having the terrace street smarts of my peers. It may not have helped when I declared this expanse of public land my own. I spent the next six years beating people out of it with sticks. The water fountain was never good enough for them. They had to form a serpentine queue outside our home on summer days, each armed with an empty bottle, looking it filled.

The first time I had the luxury of viewing a black man, outside of Huggy Bear and a couple of red shirts on Star Trek, was running along beside British Troops, the fellows in question looking barely ten years older than myself. Irritable, exotic and impossible. I heard one who had a Scottish accent one time. It ruined my innocence.

I had a good view from my house, before it was blown up, of Bobby Sand's funeral, which was fucking immense, and every ethnicity formed a procession before me, but they flitted off again to atrocities anew. They sure as fuck didn't wanna live here.

That would qualify as poetry if it made less sense.

Artemis
05-21-2012, 09:36 PM
New Zealand, whilst another colony of the former British Empire with all it's tender mercies to the fuzzy wuzzies when they invaded colonised, has truly tried to make amends constitutionally. There was a treaty signed between the British and Maori, guaranteeing Maori soveignty called the Waitangi Treaty (Littlewood Treaty on the British side), which in the usual inimitable British style they simply ignored and grabbed the land and resources anyway. But over the last 30 years there have amends been made, there is a Waitangi Tribunal, completely separate from the government which listens to Iwi (tribal) claims and then adjudicates them. The government has to abide by these decisions and has handed over vast tracts of crown land and money to Iwi as recompense for their lossses. At least here, we are seeing some small redress for the past, an example is that the native greenstone has all been given as a resource to one of the Iwi as a trust, they have the right of ownership for all of this resource. Whilst by no means perfect this is one of the most forward thinking and caring projects for an indigenous people to give them back what was taken and to create a partnership and move forward that I have seen, giving back a small measure of hope and pride.

manker
05-21-2012, 09:37 PM

That would qualify as poetry if it made less sense.
No it wouldn't as I enjoyed reading it.

IdolEyes787
05-21-2012, 09:46 PM
New Zealand, whilst another colony of the former British Empire with all it's tender mercies to the fuzzy wuzzies when they invaded colonised, has truly tried to make amends constitutionally. There was a treaty signed between the British and Maori, guaranteeing Maori soveignty called the Waitangi Treaty (Littlewood Treaty on the British side), which in the usual inimitable British style they simply ignored and grabbed the land and resources anyway. But over the last 30 years there have amends been made, there is a Waitangi Tribunal, completely separate from the government which listens to Iwi (tribal) claims and then adjudicates them. The government has to abide by these decisions and has handed over vast tracts of crown land and money to Iwi as recompense for their lossses. At least here, we are seeing some small redress for the past, an example is that the native greenstone has all been given as a resource to one of the Iwi as a trust, they have the right of ownership for all of this resource. Whilst by no means perfect this is one of the most forward thinking and caring projects for an indigenous people to give them back what was taken and to create a partnership and move forward that I have seen, giving back a small measure of hope and pride.

In Canada being fair and forward thinking to a fault, we basically let Black people do anything they want short of holding positions of real power or getting too uppity.

Something Else
05-21-2012, 09:46 PM

You've gone and described it too vividly. Now it's strangely attractive. I'm confused.

ziggyjuarez
05-21-2012, 09:53 PM
Imagery here is amazing!

Something Else
05-21-2012, 09:59 PM
Imagery here is amazing!

Magic Mushrooms are cool like that. Go to the park. :smilie4:

manker
05-21-2012, 10:11 PM

In Canada being fair and forward thinking to a fault, we basically let Black people do anything they want short of holding positions of real power or getting too uppity.In Wales we're even more progressive as we completely encourage the black communities to adopt holding positions such that propagation isn't such a thorny issue for indigenes.

Snee
05-21-2012, 10:23 PM
I went to school, sixth form, with a few dewds of colour. Not only were they decent chaps, but they told me some of the best tales of casual crime and firing "kala-shin-kovs" off the roof back home in Eritrea I have evar heard in my whole life.

My very favourite interchange was with a black bloke with blond hair, though. Some sort of school summit type of deal with thousands of students from different schools. So I'm standing some ways behind him talking with my mate, and I comment, for whatever reason thinking the guy wouldn't hear me, with a "hah, no way is that his real hair colour..." naturally he turns around, and tells me, loudly, that it's too his real hair, super pissed off, like. I then relate this to one of my formerly african mates laughing about it, cos, you know, I'm hella thoughtless, and he goes "Cool! Yusuf* is here".

Turns out they're all mates. Like, all the black dudes I know and that bloke.

I'm fairly certain he dyed his hair and exaggerated the angriness for shits and giggles, though, working on the assumption that he shared the same sort of humour as my mates, who liked their mindgames, the douchebags.

There was this other dude I also knew in sixth form, though. Not really adept at meaningful conversations, but brilliantly surreal in an unintentional sort of way. Self-proclaimed ladies' man who kept getting rejected. Had front teeth jutting out straight forward, but were in blatant denial that he needed dentistry. Odd dress code with silk shirts in loud colours, chinos and patent leather shoes

Ran into him years later, at uni. He was running his own travel agency out of his tiny student apartment and asked me to help him sort out his computer. While I was there he showed me his indoor barbecue grill, which was in fact an outdoor grill, indoors (he'd cunningly ripped apart the pre-installed firealarm in his apartment (required by law) going by the wires hanging out of it). He also had a massive set of speakers surrounding something like a 15" TV. His fuses were prone to going out, he told me, so he'd sorted it by wrapping them with copper wire and putting them back into his fuse box.

The place was a fire hazard wrapped in another fire hazard.

But he had braces on.

*name altered cos I don't really remember his real name.

Something Else
05-21-2012, 10:53 PM
:lol: :earl:

That was hilarious.

manker
05-21-2012, 11:10 PM
I think you should send the Swedish robert00000 a link to this place :smilie4:

Et tu
05-21-2012, 11:37 PM
Moar liek achmed00000000

mjmacky
05-22-2012, 05:39 AM
I have decided that all of you live in one of the original Guess Who board games

IdolEyes787
05-22-2012, 11:06 AM

It was Tyrone.

mjmacky
05-22-2012, 11:29 AM

It was Tyrone.

He did say Eritrea, which is not in fact an American ghetto. That would be little Eritrea. I put my money on Samuel, just for the extra racial profiling.

IdolEyes787
05-22-2012, 11:37 AM
Honestly DeShawn was my next guess.

mjmacky
05-22-2012, 12:10 PM

Not even an Anfernee?

IdolEyes787
05-22-2012, 12:13 PM
Negus?

mjmacky
05-22-2012, 12:31 PM
Negus?

I have to steal it for the other thread.

Artemis
05-22-2012, 03:58 PM
Negus?

Is that the canadian plural for nigger? :o

Snee
05-22-2012, 03:59 PM

These were proper africans with proper müesli african names, not african americans, ie not not african at all.

Squeamous
05-22-2012, 04:05 PM

IdolEyes787
05-22-2012, 05:06 PM
Negus?

No we refer to that as a street gang.

IdolEyes787
05-22-2012, 05:09 PM
Btw I actually feel bad about posting that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SLifea3NHQ

Something Else
05-22-2012, 05:38 PM
I know a DeWayne. True story. We play basketball sometimes.

megabyteme
05-22-2012, 05:41 PM
Negus?

I always thought Chlamydia was a pretty name for a girl.

ziggyjuarez
05-22-2012, 07:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZBO0NFWvJQ&nomobile=1

IdolEyes787
05-22-2012, 07:10 PM
I know a DeWayne. True story. We play basketball sometimes.

Is he Black?

Something Else
05-22-2012, 08:07 PM
Yes. Quite.

megabyteme
05-22-2012, 08:51 PM
Yes. Quite.

Playing basketball does not count as a meaningful conversation.

mjmacky
05-22-2012, 11:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZBO0NFWvJQ&nomobile=1

I only laughed when they put the teddy bear under his arm. Other than that, he's ripping J-Roc's style.

mjmacky
05-22-2012, 11:57 PM
Negus?

It's a king in Ethiopia or Eritrea. In other words, the HNIC.

Artemis
05-23-2012, 12:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifzBdL4oOOQ

SybAGreY
05-28-2012, 05:37 PM
Being from South Africa and having therefore had more black friends than I could ever begin to count, I can honestly say that the whole point of this thread borders on brilliantly hilarious.

You guys are awesome.
Misguided and (in some cases) downright moronic, yes.
But still awesome.

megabyteme
05-28-2012, 05:49 PM
Being from South Africa and having therefore had more black friends than I could ever begin to count, I can honestly say that the whole point of this thread borders on brilliantly hilarious.

You guys are awesome.
But still awesome.

Welcome, sir. :happy:

OlegL
05-28-2012, 05:55 PM
A few years ago, I ran away from home to a homeless shelter. When I was in the shelter, one black man told me, "I won't hurt you and I won't kill you, but if you have money, I will rob you." He told me he had been recently released from prison.

megabyteme
05-28-2012, 06:05 PM
A few years ago, I ran away from home to a homeless shelter. When I was in the shelter, one black man told me, "I won't hurt you and I won't kill you, but if you have money, I will rob you." He told me he had been recently released from prison.

Do you realize the irony of running away from home to go to a homeless shelter? :unsure:

SybAGreY
05-28-2012, 06:28 PM
I practically just peed myself.

IdolEyes787
05-28-2012, 08:07 PM

Do you realize the irony of running away from home to go to a homeless shelter? :unsure:

You realize the irony in asking OlegL if he realizes anything?

Snee
05-28-2012, 08:35 PM
Ran away from home "A few years ago"...isn't Oleg in his thirties :blink:

manker
05-28-2012, 08:43 PM
Yeah. And I thought he lived on his own :ermm:

chalice
05-28-2012, 08:44 PM
Hmm.

OlegL
05-29-2012, 12:28 AM

I do live on my own now, though I am on disability. However, when I was in my early twenties, I lived with Mom. I did talk about it in another thread.

mjmacky
05-29-2012, 12:58 AM

You guys are awesome.
But still awesome.

You make me feel bad about spelling it out now.

chalice
05-29-2012, 01:04 AM

You guys are awesome.
But still awesome.

Spelling what out? I would've thought the irony was quite self-evident in the title. I literally haven't had a meaningful conversation with a black person. Even on the internets, which is available (I've heard) to them, not one has come forward with anything meaningful. Or non-meaningful for that matter. They're clearly the racist ones, not me. Just cos your skinny white arse facilitated a black eugenics commune/ghetto doesn't mean we all did.

Racist.

mjmacky
05-29-2012, 01:09 AM

Spelling what out? I would've thought the irony was quite self-evident in the title. I literally haven't had a meaningful conversation with a black person. Even on the internets, which is available (I've heard) to them, not one has come forward with anything meaningful. Or non-meaningful for that matter. They're clearly the racist ones, not me. Just cos your skinny white arse facilitated a black eugenics commune/ghetto doesn't mean we all did.

Racist.

Strangely enough, much happens after childhood, papal hermit.

megabyteme
05-29-2012, 01:17 AM
Come to think of it I have been on the internets for quite some time, and can't say I've contributed to any meaningful conversations. Maybe I'm black. that'd really piss me off to find out my wife's sleeping used to sleep with a black guy. :fist:

mjmacky
05-29-2012, 01:22 AM
I can say this, most of the black people that I've had riveting conversations with weren't from the states.

chalice
05-29-2012, 11:07 PM

Racist.

I have struck outside the orbit of this state-let, believe it or believe it not.

I spent two years in Holland quite a whiles back, eagerly pursuing a drug habit. Black people punctuated the corners there, but I really don't count transactions as stimulating discourse.

One mugged me with a dirty syringe, and another sold me Foundation in place of smack. Still, I don't hold it against them.

manker
05-29-2012, 11:12 PM

I do live on my own now, though I am on disability. However, when I was in my early twenties, I lived with Mom. I did talk about it in another thread.I'm afraid I missed much of your early work due to not reading it. Altho' I have heard that it was quite stunning.

I've heard about your Skype chats with mbm, too. And about how you completely fooled Mary and Mary2.

:dave:

manker
05-29-2012, 11:16 PM

I have struck outside the orbit of this state-let, believe it or believe it not.

I spent two years in Holland quite a whiles back, eagerly pursuing a drug habit. Black people punctuated the corners there, but I really don't count transactions as stimulating discourse.

One mugged me with a dirty syringe, and another sold me Foundation in place of smack. Still, I don't hold it against them.I got mugged in Amsterdam, too.

I was obviously wopped to all feckery and in a fantastic mood so when this black guy came up to me and asked if I had any spare change, I was inclined to oblige.
I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out a tangle of coins and tickets and some paper money, began to root out a few coppers within the mish-mash - and he calmly reached over and took it all.

This shocked me. I asked him for it back and he said; 'no'.
He didn't even run away.

mjmacky
05-29-2012, 11:29 PM

One mugged me with a dirty syringe, and another sold me Foundation in place of smack. Still, I don't hold it against them.I got mugged in Amsterdam, too.

I was obviously wopped to all feckery and in a fantastic mood so when this black guy came up to me and asked if I had any spare change, I was inclined to oblige.
I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out a tangle of coins and tickets and some paper money, began to root out a few coppers within the mish-mash - and he calmly reached over and took it all.

This shocked me. I asked him for it back and he said; 'no'.
He didn't even run away.

I'm going to have to be square about my response and let's just pretend I said something and it ired you both.

manker
05-29-2012, 11:44 PM
Don't have to pretend; 'ired' is worse than deboard.
You brute.

megabyteme
05-30-2012, 12:02 AM
Interestingly enough, I'm "Merkin, and have never been robbed by a black man. What's the odds of that? :O

manker
05-30-2012, 12:09 AM
:eyebrows:

I feel obliged to ask if you've ever owned anything worth stealing.

Artemis
05-30-2012, 02:20 AM
I was once in a power cut with 20 Papua New Guinean Fishermen (long story), all you could see was eyeballs and teeth floating through the ether, it was quite creepy. :fear:

megabyteme
05-30-2012, 02:41 AM

I feel obliged to ask if you've ever owned anything worth stealing.

Nothing I paid for... :shifty:

mjmacky
05-30-2012, 04:10 AM
You brute.

Do verbified nouns ire you?

mjmacky
05-30-2012, 04:12 AM
I was once in a power cut with 20 Papua New Guinean Fishermen (long story), all you could see was eyeballs and teeth floating through the ether, it was quite creepy. :fear:

I have a friend that I tease constantly for his tendency to disappear in the dark. We say things like, all he has to do to go invisible is close his eyes and mouth.

brotherdoobie
05-30-2012, 04:23 AM
I have never spoken to one and I have lived around those people most of my life.

-doobs :snooty:

Artemis
05-30-2012, 04:45 AM
I have never spoken to one and I have lived around those people most of my life.

-doobs :snooty:

You live around Papua New Guineans? :blink:

brotherdoobie
05-30-2012, 05:13 AM
Black people.

-doobs

manker
05-30-2012, 08:55 AM
You brute.

Just the shit ones.

IdolEyes787
05-30-2012, 11:35 AM
Black people.

-doobs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDi2XdFUy3I&feature=related

mjmacky
05-30-2012, 11:38 AM
Just the shit ones.

I would try to to return it and ire me if I were you

mjmacky
05-30-2012, 11:38 AM
Should I stop before I really start to arghhh you?

manker
05-30-2012, 11:49 AM
I took my ire out on boboo. He's disabled now, I hope you're happy.

mjmacky
05-30-2012, 12:26 PM
I had to go out and check what a boboo was, was hiding in the tabs that I haven't read yet. Are you trying to be a revolutionary now?

manker
05-30-2012, 12:43 PM

It might have been boobo. I'm not sure. All of the banned Romanians blur into one.
Fuck Romania. And their boy-loving Turkish cousins.

megabyteme
05-30-2012, 12:44 PM
Black people.

-doobs

Thanks a lot. Now, I going to have nightmares. :fear:

IdolEyes787
05-30-2012, 12:45 PM
Black people.

-doobs

Sleep with that pistol of yours loaded and under your pillow.

manker
05-30-2012, 12:47 PM
Won't be the first time he's dribbled on a heckler cock with his eyes closed.

megabyteme
05-30-2012, 12:48 PM

Cawked and loaded. I keep the gun ready, too.

IdolEyes787
05-30-2012, 12:50 PM

Be sure to disengage the safety so you can fire immediately should the need arise.

megabyteme
05-30-2012, 12:51 PM

Be sure to disengage the safety so you can fire immediately should the need arise.

You've been talking to my wife, haven't you. :ermm:

IdolEyes787
05-30-2012, 12:52 PM
No she can't talk with a cawk in her mouth.

mjmacky
05-30-2012, 12:55 PM

I'm sure there was enough room to spare some phonetics.

megabyteme
05-30-2012, 12:57 PM

I assure you, there's enough room for a cawk AND a gun barrel.

manker
05-30-2012, 01:01 PM

Are we still talking about oral.

megabyteme
05-30-2012, 01:03 PM

It's called "good morning"...

manker
05-30-2012, 01:29 PM

lol you texans are funny

mjmacky
05-30-2012, 01:43 PM

I call it "wake up"

Glen@DB
05-30-2012, 04:16 PM
How do you know when your wife is having an affair with a black man?...... Her handbag is missing.
Robbing fookers.

manker
05-30-2012, 06:18 PM
How do you know when your wife is having an affair with a black man?...... she has aids.
fix'd

megabyteme
05-30-2012, 06:22 PM
How do you know when your wife is having an affair with a black man?...... she has aids.
fix'd

And her handbag is missing. Obviously.

Squeamous
06-01-2012, 10:51 AM
Chavvy just reminded me! I was almost raped by a black man once....a drug dealing rasta from Holland. Perhaps you know him Chavois? It's quite an interesting story actually. It culminated in me sitting on his sofa at 4am in the morning while he (we'll call him J) explained that when in Holland he raped a guy's wife and daughter in front of him. The guy had stolen drugs from J's boss, and when he went to recover them, cleaned the house out entirely. The mother and daughter were addicts and begged him to leave behind their personal stuff, and in return they would do anything. J explained to me that these types of people get into that underworld kind of life precisely because they like the filth, grime and this sort of treatment being meted out to them. They were masochists and so he was actually just giving them what they wanted. It was an interesting and meaningful story, albeit slightly frightening. I managed to talk myself out of the situation in the end by reasoning with him, so he obviously wasn't all bad :unsure:

mjmacky
06-01-2012, 10:57 AM
^ I got lost in the narrative, but I'm thinking you used to be a drug addict?

Squeamous
06-01-2012, 11:03 AM

No, I got introduced to a drug dealer without realising he was a drug dealer. I mean, I was taken round to his house so my friend could score, but I didn't realise that. I thought he was a friend who my friend wanted some drugs from. I didn't realise that was his sole profession until the night I just mentioned. One minute he was talking about his local church group and the next raping drug addicts :unsure:

megabyteme
06-01-2012, 11:05 AM

No, I got introduced to a drug dealer without realising he was a drug dealer. I mean, I was taken round to his house so my friend could score, but I didn't realise that. I thought he was a friend who my friend wanted some drugs from. I didn't realise that was his sole profession until the night I just mentioned. One minute he was talking about his local church group and the next raping drug addicts :unsure:

So you visited The Lounge in real life. :w00t:

manker
06-01-2012, 11:10 AM
There was danger in my story too.
After taking the money, he just stood there :emo:

mjmacky
06-01-2012, 11:10 AM

Ohhhh, you met a christian.

Squeamous
06-01-2012, 11:14 AM
So you visited The Lounge in real life. :w00t:

:happy:

I liked your story Manky :hug:

Christians are funny things. The most ardent Chiristians I've known have been appalling people.

megabyteme
06-01-2012, 11:15 AM

:lol: Good line! I'm off to bed. Will someone make sure they kill my doppelganger, and not me. I did find the 'megabiteme' thing a bit creepy, TBH.

manker
06-01-2012, 11:27 AM

:lol: Good line! I'm off to bed. Will someone make sure they kill my doppelganger, and not me. I did find the 'megabiteme' thing a bit creepy, TBH.
I think creepy is his default position.
Night, dewd :]

manker
06-01-2012, 11:28 AM

I liked your story Manky :hug:

Squeamous
06-01-2012, 11:53 AM
:lol:

JPaul
06-02-2012, 07:52 PM
Do the people posting the racist stuff realise they are being racist, or are they stupid as well.

brotherdoobie
06-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Do the people posting the racist stuff realise they are being racist, or are they stupid as well.

Yes.

-doobs

Squeamous
06-03-2012, 01:11 AM
I think most of us don't give a flying fuck about people's agendas and how superior they may want to feel and are using the opportunity to talk about themselves and their lives.

JPaul
06-03-2012, 03:12 PM
Ah, egocentric racists.

That makes it all OK.

mjmacky
06-03-2012, 03:40 PM
Ah, egocentric racists.

That makes it all OK.

Only until the rope and noose fly over a branch.

IdolEyes787
06-03-2012, 09:00 PM
Ah, egocentric racists.

That makes it all OK.

I have this strange idea in my head that treating all groups equally in terms of humour is sort of the opposite of racism.

Something Else
06-03-2012, 11:39 PM
Ah, egocentric racists.

That makes it all OK.

I have this strange idea in my head that treating all groups equally in terms of humour is sort of the opposite of racism.

Backwards racist.

megabyteme
06-04-2012, 01:25 AM
Ah, egocentric racists.

That makes it all OK.

If you read the thread, I had a black friend once. I get a free pass. :afro:

Snee
06-04-2012, 06:35 PM

I completely agree. That stupid manker is a menace and must be stopped.

manker
06-04-2012, 06:45 PM

Backwards racist.Shut it, Breivik.

manker
06-04-2012, 06:47 PM

I completely agree. That stupid manker is a menace and must be stopped.
Fascist.

And also, heartburn is stopping me at the moment; no moral crusaders were needed on this occasion.
I just wish I had some vinegar.

Snee
06-04-2012, 06:52 PM
Have you tried some drain cleaner. I heard mbm's friend said it was the next best thing.

IdolEyes787
06-04-2012, 08:18 PM
Have you tried some drain cleaner. I heard mbm's friend said it was the next best thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders

There is a scene in the second Dirty Harry movie Magnum Force believed to be "inspired" by this.

JPaul
06-05-2012, 07:15 PM
Ah, egocentric racists.

That makes it all OK.

You have a point there.

Of course the person doing it could still be a fanny.

No harm to fannies, obviousement. Some of my best friends are fannies.

Snee
06-05-2012, 07:23 PM
But would they be a merkin fanny or a regular one? :eyebrows:

There is a difference, and the world must know.

JPaul
06-05-2012, 07:29 PM

An arse or a cunt.

Choices choices.

manker is your man for that one.

manker
06-05-2012, 08:28 PM

An arse or a cunt.

Choices choices.

manker is your man for that one.It matters not.
Any hole is a goal.

Squeamous
06-05-2012, 08:33 PM
^ swoon

JPaul
06-05-2012, 08:40 PM
An arse or a cunt.

Choices choices.

manker is your man for that one.It matters not.
Any hole is a goal.

And also, via the gift of the thumb why disappoint an orifice.

manker
06-05-2012, 08:45 PM
It matters not.
Any hole is a goal.

And also, via the gift of the thumb why disappoint an orifice.
If you're looking for an excuse rather than a bona fide reason, I would suggest a lack of green towels.

manker
06-05-2012, 08:45 PM
Although I may be slightly mixing up my busyisms.

JPaul
06-05-2012, 08:48 PM
:thumbarse:

That should really be a smillie.

Make it so.

manker
06-05-2012, 08:55 PM
Can't.
They only give admin access to the clever mods like Skizo.

JPaul
06-05-2012, 09:03 PM
I was made an administrator at a Celtic forum a couple of years ago.

I deleted my account the same night.

It confused the fuck out of everyone.

True story, that's the kind of mad cunt I am.

manker
06-05-2012, 09:16 PM

True story, that's the kind of mad cunt I am.
Colour me shocked.
I didn't even know you could speak Gaeilge.

Snee
06-05-2012, 09:25 PM

True story, that's the kind of mad fanny I am.

JPaul
06-06-2012, 07:29 PM
LOL

Sneed to the macs.

In other news, the blokes on that site thought that meeting earl was a good idea and did it regliarly. It confused them that I thought that was mad talk.

Manker can explain my feelings on even talking to interweb chaps, far less actually meeting them.

manker
06-06-2012, 07:53 PM
LOL

Sneed to the macs.

In other news, the blokes on that site thought that meeting earl was a good idea and did it regliarly. It confused them that I thought that was mad talk.

Manker can explain my feelings on even talking to interweb chaps, far less actually meeting them.You seemed to like chatting on the phone but when we were going to meet up, you insisted on doing it in a public place with 72,000 other people.
Parkhead was obviously too small but we eventually decided upon Old Trafford but then I couldn't make it for reasons I can't remember.

True Story.

JPaul
06-06-2012, 07:54 PM
Well remembered.

In other thoughts, your wean must be about 27 by now.