PDA

View Full Version : [have]HDcenter invite[want]chdbits

log
05-21-2012, 01:55 PM
i have hdcenter invite

want chdbits or other good offer

IdolEyes787
05-21-2012, 04:37 PM
You see that large obnoxiously yellow sticky above these posts.You see the part that says "Each user can have a maximum of 3 threads open simultaneously".
So my question for you is simple,are you ignorant or illiterate?

log
05-21-2012, 08:08 PM
are you mod or just curious?

IdolEyes787
05-21-2012, 08:19 PM
I'm yellow.
OK have it you're way and I'll official report that this is another site on which you find the rules impossible to abide by.

mjmacky
05-21-2012, 08:23 PM
are you mod or just curious?

Can't someone just be literate?

TTS
05-21-2012, 08:47 PM
IdolEyes you are the one who should be reported. you are elite spammer. WTF !!!!!!!!!

mjmacky
05-21-2012, 08:54 PM
IdolEyes you are the one who should be reported. you are elite spammer. WTF !!!!!!!!!

I guess that's a 'no' to my previous question.

IdolEyes787
05-21-2012, 09:02 PM

Report me then. Argue that trying to get someone to simply obey the site rules is spamming.

Also beyond that it's a forum and I merely make use of the format to offer my thoughts or opinions.If that is somehow deemed worse or of less intrinsic value than retards logging in to post nothing but "bump" or "still looking" then please do disable me as soon as humanly possible.

TTS
05-21-2012, 09:04 PM

Report me then. Argue that trying to get someone to simply obey the site rules is spamming.

Also beyond that it's a forum and I merely make use of the format to offer my thoughts or opinions.If that is somehow deemed worse or of less intrinsic value than retards logging in to post nothing but "bump" or "still looking" then please do disable me as soon as humanly possible.

:rolleyes:

thevaultseeker
05-21-2012, 10:19 PM
TTS i have PMed you a few times about the issue with the Bitme 1TB buffred account you had given me, if you cant provide me that then i will also give you HDCenter back and i want my account back, you have not replied to my PMs...

TTS
05-21-2012, 10:28 PM
TTS i have PMed you a few times about the issue with the Bitme 1TB buffred account you had given me, if you cant provide me that then i will also give you HDCenter back and i want my account back, you have not replied to my PMs...

Because i told you i do not have BitMe buffered 1 TB now. also why i should give you it back after you banned it within 10 days :O
maybe you cheated or done anything stupid :(

IdolEyes787
05-21-2012, 10:36 PM

I kinda live under the assumption that someone who is constantly himself dishonest in his actions has basically lost the privilege to complain about being hard done by.
Correct me if my logic is wrong.

thevaultseeker
05-22-2012, 02:28 AM
I banned it????? al i had done with it is login and the only thing changed was the pass, then a couple of days later the account was banned and and the details of the email were retreived .....

so i want somthing else in return at least

TTS
05-22-2012, 11:24 AM
I banned it????? al i had done with it is login and the only thing changed was the pass, then a couple of days later the account was banned and and the details of the email were retreived .....

so i want somthing else in return at least

Pm me what you looking for m8