PDA

View Full Version : funkin'

th0r
05-22-2012, 07:49 AM
i know you still read this god forsaken forum after all these years, but i still love you

mjmacky
05-22-2012, 08:14 AM
:ghey:

Disme
05-22-2012, 09:40 AM
+1 :wub: :lips:

IdolEyes787
05-22-2012, 11:14 AM
i know you still read this god forsaken forum after all these years, but i still love you

Ironically FST> th0r.Of course that's not saying much.

Odin
05-22-2012, 01:12 PM
:yup:

mjmacky
05-22-2012, 01:18 PM
Oh great, a deified Norse political dispute all over again.

A
05-22-2012, 02:11 PM
:ghey:

soulreaper
05-22-2012, 03:25 PM
Exigo buddies huh? :)

Yea,Funkin is one of the nicest people on this site that I know.

Funkin'
05-22-2012, 09:23 PM
but i still love you
Aww shux...and you know I feel the same even if you don't come around anymore. Just do what I've done. Don't mind the BT drama and start making fun of people. You'll start to enjoy this site all over again...

And soulreaper, I'll have to send you a fresh pair of my sisters dirty panties for that comment... I'm sure the last pair is starting to lose her funk by now.

Oh yeah, same to Dis. Idol? Well...he just sucks...

ElitUser
05-22-2012, 09:29 PM
Both are GAY :sick:
:P:P

Funkin'
05-22-2012, 09:30 PM
That may be true. But I know for a fact that my penis is bigger than yours. A certain member of your family told me so.

ElitUser
05-22-2012, 09:40 PM
OK, maybe your penis is much bigger then me ( my family just say me you have 20inch penis ) but my tiny miny eiki biki penis ( according to your penis size ) can able to penetrate women's vagina much better then yours. Because your huge penis only for men's aienes.

IdolEyes787
05-22-2012, 09:49 PM
Oh yeah, same to Dis. Idol? Well...he just sucks...

But in a good way,right?

OK, maybe your penis is much bigger then me ( my family just say me you have 20inch penis ) but my tyni myni eiki biki penis ( according to your penis size ) can able to penetrate women's vagina much better then yours. Because your huge penis only for men's aienes.

Apparently you found a use for that rope.

Artemis
05-23-2012, 01:55 AM
Exigo buddies huh? :)

Yea,Funkin is one of the nicest people on this site that I know.

He obviously hasn't gotten round to your mum yet. :blink:

megabyteme
05-23-2012, 02:31 AM
OK, maybe your penis is much bigger then me ( my family just say me you have 20inch penis ) but my tiny miny eiki biki penis ( according to your penis size ) can able to penetrate women's vagina much better then yours. Because your huge penis only for men's aienes.

Apparently your penis is not your least enviable body part. :blink:

Funkin'
05-23-2012, 03:09 AM
Everything you said is correct.

Funkin'
05-23-2012, 03:10 AM
But in a good way,right?

Of course.

megabyteme
05-23-2012, 03:29 AM

If you read his statement again, you can also glean info regarding the size of his aienes. :O

Disme
05-23-2012, 05:42 AM

If you read his statement again, you can also glean info regarding the size of his aienes. :O

One's never to old to learn new words in a foreign language :blink:

mjmacky
05-23-2012, 05:40 PM

One's never to old to learn new words in a foreign language :blink:

Daving is not permitted on the board.

Quarterquack
05-24-2012, 12:38 AM
FST is ruined.

Where are all the threads with arguments? Stop getting along. :fist:

Cabalo
05-24-2012, 12:46 AM
What has happened on BT? No more drama? Where have the kids gone to ?

IdolEyes787
05-24-2012, 12:51 AM
I guess you failed to notice the treacley stuff was posted by fags who don't hang out here.

Artemis
05-24-2012, 01:05 AM

Well there are all the traders that Idol keeps poking with his stick, but it's kind of sad really, like watching a grown man torture retarded children. :idunno:

A
05-24-2012, 01:53 AM

Well there are all the traders that Idol keeps poking with his stick, but it's kind of sad really, like watching a grown man torture retarded children. :idunno:

IdolEyes787
05-24-2012, 01:58 AM
More like

A
05-24-2012, 02:22 AM
So, you are the reason OlegL turned the way he is now. He was such a good kid.

mjmacky
05-24-2012, 02:48 AM
but it's kind of sad really, like watching a grown man torture retarded children. :idunno:

Except all of the children became retarded due to a major glue sniffing accident. It puts a whole new spin on things.

Funkin'
06-01-2012, 08:28 PM
I'm not letting this thread die. Expect a bump from me every week or so.
Queers...

manker
06-01-2012, 08:32 PM
This thread needs to be derailed and turned into a more recent version of the 20p thread in which people talk about stuff.

They're the only kind I post in :snooty:

manker
06-01-2012, 08:36 PM
You know like if you have a pint glass of squash or coke or whatever and you drink half of it and leave it by your bed overnight, maybe taking a swig out of it before morning if you wake up with a dry mouth or w.e.

Well, you then take a drink out of it the next day and if put your lips against the same part of the glass, it's like ... lumpy or something.
That's dried spit and possibly mucus that has doubled or trebled in size because of all the nasty bacteria breeding within it.

The glass I'm using has no more clear spots for me to put my mouth against while I drink :dabs:

IdolEyes787
06-01-2012, 09:33 PM
Speaking of dry mouth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdqLY9357DQ

Never heard of the cinnamon challenge until I saw this but supposedly you can die from it so hopefully I have encouraged people here to attempt it.

manker
06-01-2012, 09:53 PM
:eyebrows:

Do you read a post and then scour jewtube to find a vid which you consider follows on from it or do you find a vid and then scour the forum looking for a fresh post which tenuously links to it.

mjmacky
06-02-2012, 01:32 PM
:eyebrows:

Do you read a post and then scour jewtube to find a vid which you consider follows on from it or do you find a vid and then scour the forum looking for a fresh post which tenuously links to it.

C. He's seen all youtube videos and read all FST posts, he has 24 monitors, 22 of them dedicated to YT playlists and 2 for FST. He does this all while riding a stationary bike.

IdolEyes787
06-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Wrong I have a dedicated staff of Mexicans that scour the internet and bring to my attention anything that they think I might find interesting.
I then post it here basically helter skelter because obviously doing it otherwise would require some effort.

mjmacky
06-02-2012, 01:55 PM
Wrong I have a dedicated staff of Mexicans that scour the internet and bring to my attention anything that they think I might find interesting.
I then post it here basically helter skelter because obviously doing it otherwise would require some effort.

So I wasn't wrong about the stationary bike :smilie4:

IdolEyes787
06-02-2012, 01:59 PM
The wheels turn so I don't know if that's technically true.

mjmacky
06-02-2012, 02:07 PM
The wheels turn so I don't know if that's technically true.

Well that depends, if you brought any closer to the ground, is it possible that you could suddenly slam into the wall?

IdolEyes787
06-02-2012, 02:10 PM
I can pedal a fixed gear on rollers with one leg in the dark so probably.

mjmacky
06-02-2012, 02:23 PM
I can pedal a fixed gear on rollers with one leg in the dark so probably.

I must be missing something because I'm certain anyone could pedal with their eyes closed.

IdolEyes787
06-02-2012, 02:31 PM
I must be missing something...

I totally agree.

mjmacky
06-02-2012, 02:41 PM
I must be missing something...

I totally agree.

Is it that your "rollers" are actually the corpses of foster care children?

IdolEyes787
06-02-2012, 02:45 PM
Like anyone would trust me with foster care.

megabyteme
06-02-2012, 02:49 PM

I've been thinking about dropping my son off on your doorstep dressed in a kitten costume. I know you couldn't refuse a needy feline, and he's already litter box trained.

mjmacky
06-02-2012, 02:53 PM

I didn't say they were yours :dry:

mjmacky
06-02-2012, 02:54 PM
and he's already litter box trained.

Crystals, gravel or newspaper scraps?

megabyteme
06-02-2012, 02:58 PM
and he's already litter box trained.

I meant where he sleeps. There's gravel underneath, though.

mjmacky
06-02-2012, 03:01 PM

Naturally, you don't want it spilling over into your path if you ever need to walk by.

megabyteme
06-02-2012, 03:11 PM

Naturally, you don't want it spilling over into your path if you ever need to walk by.

You sound qualified. Did I mention he comes with a kitteh costume. Heck, I'll even throw in his French Maid, Nazi, and gimp outfits.

IdolEyes787
06-02-2012, 03:20 PM

I've been thinking about dropping my son off on your doorstep dressed in a kitten costume. I know you couldn't refuse a needy feline, and he's already litter box trained.

As liquor and preteen Asian's are mjmacky's Achilles heel so you have discovered mine.

megabyteme
06-02-2012, 03:24 PM

As liquor and preteen Asian's are mjmacky's Achilles heel so you have discovered mine.

A Down's kid in a cheap costume, who'd have thought? :idunno:

IdolEyes787
06-02-2012, 03:27 PM
You apparently.

megabyteme
06-02-2012, 03:33 PM
You apparently.

Yeah, I've added a good 12 millenia to my sentence in Hell this morning alone.

brotherdoobie
06-02-2012, 07:48 PM
Hey Funkin,

Do you play the bass?

Please, tell me that you play the bass.

-doobs

megabyteme
06-03-2012, 01:23 AM
Hey Funkin,

Do you play the bass?

Please, tell me that you play the bass.

-doobs

I imagine he tries to get them in the boat as quickly as he can. :idunno:

mjmacky
06-03-2012, 02:17 AM

You sound qualified. Did I mention he comes with a kitteh costume. Heck, I'll even throw in his French Maid, NaziPeople's Democratic Republic Love You Long Time Uniform, and gimp outfits.

Make the following changes, and I'll amend the binding contract.

megabyteme
06-03-2012, 02:37 AM
You sound qualified. Did I mention he comes with a kitteh costume. Heck, I'll even throw in his French Maid, NaziPeople's Democratic Republic Love You Long Time Uniform, and gimp outfits.

Make the following changes, and I'll amend the binding contract.

I passed up the PDR "Love You Jong Time" outfit when it went on closeout, now the eBay price is INSANE. Damn collector's items. :fist: I've got a "Hold the Mao" which is rather dashing in its simplicity.

Don't worry about a contract, with his disability, we'll just tell anyone who asks that he just "wandered off". Stuff happens.

mjmacky
06-03-2012, 02:45 AM
Don't worry about a contract, with his disability, we'll just tell anyone who asks that he just "wandered off". Stuff happens.

Actually, I'm a planner. I'm hoping it will help reduce my sentence when the judge determines it.

mjmacky
06-03-2012, 02:45 AM
Hold the Mao could also be a kitteh costume.

megabyteme
06-03-2012, 02:48 AM

Took me about 5 seconds, then after a solid blurt ofd laughter, my wife asked, "What...?"

:D

mjmacky
06-03-2012, 02:59 AM

Took me about 5 seconds, then after a solid blurt ofd laughter, my wife asked, "What...?"

Next, you had to explain how you've been spewing bile about your son on the internet, it's the timeout corner for you.

megabyteme
06-03-2012, 03:07 AM

Actually, I'm a planner. I'm hoping it will help reduce my sentence when the judge determines it.

I believe "finders, keepers" applies to lost Down's kids. Dates back to pre-Civil War days, just never got updated with all the other civil rights gobbledygook.

megabyteme
06-03-2012, 03:08 AM

Next, you had to explain how you've been spewing bile about your son on the internet, it's the timeout corner for you.

I just changed the story to, "Dave said". :sly:

Funkin'
06-05-2012, 11:31 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/449521-Rared-Content-on-Torrent-Sites/page2?p=3681985&viewfull=1#post3681985
Thoughts?

mjmacky
06-05-2012, 11:34 AM
I don't see a downside for you if you're the one delivering, just tell her she has to be the one to clean it up.

IdolEyes787
06-05-2012, 01:25 PM
"High on drugs and engrossed in a videogame Funkin' once again misinterprets his girlfriend's comments concerning a steaming pile of shit".

Funkin'
06-10-2012, 05:35 AM
Thanks for the advice macky. And thank you Idol for nothing(as usual). But you always put a smile on my face. And I'm pretty sure she already knows she's the one that is going to have to clean up. She is a woman afterall... I've talked to her since I made that post. I think next time I decide to throw my nut in her I'm going to take the plunge.

mjmacky
06-10-2012, 12:46 PM
Thanks for the advice macky. And thank you Idol for nothing(as usual). But you always put a smile on my face. And I'm pretty sure she already knows she's the one that is going to have to clean up. She is a woman afterall... I've talked to her since I made that post. I think next time I decide to throw my nut in her I'm going to take the plunge.

Better to purge before plunge, it might be hard to keep it in while you're porking. Perhaps invite in a third girl so that you can doggy style that one over the scat girl and start dropping your love brownies amidst the sexing. You'll probably love it so much that you will have a hard time achieving an orgasm any other way (besides wanking on the toilet of course).

Funkin'
06-12-2012, 05:28 AM
Actually, I finally ended up dumping my bitch today. After over seven years I've "let her go". Although I cheated on her multiple times throughout the "relationship" with this other toilet. Forget where's she's from, she's brown but not from Mexico(you know, I don't actually listen when they talk). So some other country where brown people come from... Anyways, she's 21(which is a bit old for me) and has said multiple times before that she's into that nasty stuff. So I'm going to use your advice on this chick instead of my ex. Although I'm definitely not going to purge. I want to drop as foul of stuff as I can onto her... Anyways, what's up with girls being into this sort of stuff? Oh and Idol, thanks for nothing... As usual. EDIT: I apologize for the lack of paragraphs. For some reason this great site is refusing to let me make any.

mjmacky
06-12-2012, 07:20 AM
Actually, I finally ended up dumping my bitch today. After over seven years I've "let her go". Although I cheated on her multiple times throughout the "relationship" with this other toilet. Forget where's she's from, she's brown but not from Mexico(you know, I don't actually listen when they talk). So some other country where brown people come from... Anyways, she's 21(which is a bit old for me) and has said multiple times before that she's into that nasty stuff. So I'm going to use your advice on this chick instead of my ex. Although I'm definitely not going to purge. I want to drop as foul of stuff as I can onto her... Anyways, what's up with girls being into this sort of stuff? Oh and Idol, thanks for nothing... As usual. EDIT: I apologize for the lack of paragraphs. For some reason this great site is refusing to let me make any.

Enable fststatic for javascript to get the formatting functionality back.

Also, I am confused as to who is who in your story and why you couldn't just use them both in my proposed master plan.

IdolEyes787
06-12-2012, 11:36 AM
And they say romance is dead.