PDA

View Full Version : People on this board need to be more tolerant toward the people who are different

Pages : [1] 2

OlegL
05-23-2012, 05:36 AM
Since I've been ridiculed so many times in the past, I honestly don't know what kind of posts I should write in order to make people feel less hostile toward me. I am not denying that my recent ban from FST was fair, but you, folks, made me feel angry 'cause you are so intolerant toward the people who are different. When I read many of your posts, I often feel that a lot of you are dishonest and that a lot of you are hypocrites. Yet I still have a desire to post on this board 'cause there are many people here that I don't find dishonest. But... I just wish you were more tolerant. I never insulted anyone here before I was insulted first. Yes, I was different and I am different, but I never insulted anyone who didn't insult me first. I wish you were more tolerant toward others, folks.

megabyteme
05-23-2012, 06:57 AM
Shut up, Oleg.

:P Actually, I get the feeling you've been given a fairly clean slate, and have been welcomed back by several of us. That doesn't happen often. Speak your mind and have fun.

Artemis
05-23-2012, 09:01 AM
Aand we're back. Actually you were banned because you spazzed out severely over the space of 24 hours and posted several incoherent threads and replies, you were warned 3 times within that period but then Tesco logged on and saw what was going on and peremptorily banned you. You in particular were given far more of a chance than most members would have been given Oleg, you still threw it in the staff's face for what ever the reason.

Re the being different though, there are alot of other people here who are coping with various mental conditions, who don't necessarily discuss them all the time, or need to wear their conditions as part of of their personality, most are tending to try and deal with it the same as you would a physical condition, so if you are looking for applause Oleg it will be awhile.

I am glad you are back though Oleg, I do mean that, put the past behind you and move on.

IdolEyes787
05-23-2012, 11:01 AM
I don't believe that your lack of understanding coupled with your general lack of self esteem equates to a pervading intolerance.

Also outside the bt section where all things deadly serious live, I believe the sort of thing that you are referring to is called humour.

bijoy
05-23-2012, 12:12 PM
Dude, you still around?

anon
05-23-2012, 12:54 PM
I never insulted anyone here before I was insulted first.

Really? This (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/429612-Pedro-bans-Romania?p=3549735&viewfull=1#post3549735) looks pretty unprovoked to me.

megabyteme
05-23-2012, 02:14 PM

Really? This (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/429612-Pedro-bans-Romania?p=3549735&viewfull=1#post3549735) looks pretty unprovoked to me.

Now that you mention it, I think he wanted me to die, or something else. :idunno:

ckrit
05-23-2012, 02:56 PM
The solution to everything, as based on your posting history:

Don't post like a fuckspastic.

Don't post nearly the same thing over and over.

Don't post about your "condition".

Don't post about being a virgin, or how much you want to get laid.

Don't go "I don't understand why you're so mean" when people have told you you're being an idiot. Usually with a pretty detailed description appended. Actually, don't post anything including the words "I don't understand", as you don't really want to hear the why of it anyhow.

Don't post threads like this, or on any other theme you've pursued in the past.

I see two issues with following these simple rules, however. Previous experience has shown that a) you don't learn from your mistakes, most likely because you don't want to, and b) you're self-centered and want the attention you get from posting nonsense all over the place.

And you were doing so well since you got back, too.

All that said, you're going back on ignore now, until I know you don't go back to being as you were before your banning.

OlegL
05-23-2012, 05:06 PM

You are right, but then I apologized to you, and you accepted my apology.

megabyteme
05-23-2012, 05:12 PM

That doesn't excuse you from making the post in the first place. Anon may have been gracious enough to accept your apology, but the hundreds of others who read your post mark it in their heads that you might possibly be an ass. After seeing X# of outbursts, it becomes more likely a given.

And if you are determined to have an "Ass" persona, try to at least have some other value on the bored to balance things out a bit.

OlegL
05-23-2012, 05:35 PM

That doesn't excuse you from making the post in the first place. Anon may have been gracious enough to accept your apology, but the hundreds of others who read your post mark it in their heads that you might possibly be an ass. After seeing X# of outbursts, it becomes more likely a given.

And if you are determined to have an "Ass" persona, try to at least have some other value on the bored to balance things out a bit.

You've done pretty stupid things yourself, so you have no right to judge me.

mjmacky
05-23-2012, 06:35 PM

You're getting testy again, aren't you? What else could you expect starting this thread?

Also, everyone else is quite different from me, and I imagine that comment rings true for the rest of us, being one of the few things that we commonly share. I do hate almost everyone, but it's not because they're different. It's because they're idiots.

anon
05-23-2012, 06:40 PM

Okay, I guess you never did it then[/sarcasm]

IdolEyes787
05-23-2012, 06:44 PM
I do hate almost everyone, but it's not because they're different. It's because they're idiots.

You'll have to do better than that.Obviously you're trying to cover up your racism.

mjmacky
05-23-2012, 07:09 PM
I do hate almost everyone, but it's not because they're different. It's because they're idiots.

You'll have to do better than that.Obviously you're trying to cover up your racism.

The Italians are idiots.

OlegL
05-23-2012, 07:39 PM

Okay, I guess you never did it then[/sarcasm]

I had a strange outburst, but then I sincerely apologized to you.

chalice
05-23-2012, 08:44 PM
Snee rawks.

megabyteme
05-24-2012, 12:07 AM

Strangely, I haven't been banned. That means either 1) the mods all have me on ignore, or 2) I don't suck as bad as you at posting.

If #1 is true, the mods are smarter than they appear, and if #2 is true, I do get to judge you.

Artemis
05-24-2012, 12:11 AM
If you don't go and answer the fred I made for you meg I'll just spambomb the shit out of other one's you are in like other people you know and admire.....like hairy mary for example :blink:

mjmacky
05-24-2012, 12:29 AM
If you don't go and answer the fred I made for you meg I'll just spambomb the shit out of other one's you are in like other people you know and admire.....like hairy mary for example :blink:

The fuck did you know I was hairy from the waste waist down?

Artemis
05-24-2012, 12:39 AM

'Twas a throwaway line but now all I need to complete the image is cloven hooves, a couple of small horns and a large Pan Flute.

Cabalo
05-24-2012, 12:42 AM
OlegL: You've been here for so long and yet you haven't learned to post stuff in its correct section...

Artemis
05-24-2012, 01:00 AM
OlegL: You've been here for so long and yet you haven't learned to post stuff in its correct section...

You could always pull the wheels off his wheelchair again. :bag:

Cabalo
05-24-2012, 01:36 AM
Haven't really paid attention to his posts lately. Been absent doing some real life stuff.
But I see not much has changed on him.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 02:15 AM

Maybe he didn't post it in the Lounge because he knows that if he did none of the admin team (excepting manker who is one of the primary abusers on this site) would pay any attention, and he would just get verbally abused for posting it?

megabyteme
05-24-2012, 02:24 AM
Maybe he didn't post it in the Lounge because he knows that if he did none of the admin team (excepting manker who is one of the primary abusers on this site) would pay any attention, and he would just get verbally abused for posting it?

Butt you came here for verbal abuse, Dave... :idunno:

A
05-24-2012, 02:29 AM

Dude, you made a new account just to say this? Priceless.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 02:31 AM

I came here to spar with chavis.

Like him I set about that without ever wanting it to be serious, or personal MBM. That's why I apologised when I had obviously offended him, see that's what decent people do when they cause offence, they apologise. You remember like I did to you when I upset you. Shame you never learnt that old chap, lets hope your kids do better as they grow and learn to be adults.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 02:32 AM

Actually it was the post to Barbie that I made the account for, I just wanted to confirm something for him.

megabyteme
05-24-2012, 02:37 AM

I came here to spar with chavis.

Like him I set about that without ever wanting it to be serious, or personal MBM. That's why I apologised when I had obviously offended him, see that's what decent people do when they cause offence, they apologise. You remember like I did to you when I upset you. Shame you never learnt that old chap, lets hope your kids do better as they grow and learn to be adults.

You never upset me, Dave. Inaccurate statements don't amount to much. That's why you've taken all this so deeply- you got caught coming here as a real-life slimeball with a history of showing up after you agreed to stay "the fuck" away. And you keep showing up. Your persistence shows that the "accusations" are true.

Maybe you should grow up, apologize to Squeams, check into a mental facility, and overdose.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 02:41 AM
You never upset me, Dave. Inaccurate statements don't amount to much. That's why you've taken all this so deeply- you got caught coming here as a real-life slimeball with a history of showing up after you agreed to stay "the fuck" away. And you keep showing up. Your persistence shows that the "accusations" are true.

Maybe you should grow up, apologize to Squeams, check into a mental facility, and overdose.

See there you go again, nasty vicious and all based upon the deliberate malicous pack of lies your female friend fed to chavis, which has now been fairly well discredited. Go on spew forth some more hate filled posts, you're an asset to FST, making a great advert for why people should avoid posting here*. Unless of course they want to be treated to your particular brand of nasty personalised deluded viciousness.

{* Remembering that the admin team of this board (before the promotion of the scumbag manker) had opportunities (Reported posts) to intervene in the vicious commentary that was being spewed forth here, based upon the stalking activities of Squeamous and her deliberately malicious PMs.}

megabyteme
05-24-2012, 02:45 AM

See there you go again, nasty vicious and all based upon the deliberate malicous pack of lies your female friend fed to chavis, which has now been fairly well discredited. Go on spew forth some more hate filled posts, you're an asset to FST, making a great advert for why people should avoid posting here. Unless of course they want to be treated to your particular brand of nasty personalised deluded viciousness.

Let's focus on your murder planz then, Dave. Care to give those readers details into you "not vicious" murder planz?

Cabalo
05-24-2012, 02:49 AM
:yawn:

I will leave your comments here so manker can deal with those the way he feels like.

Or maybe I should have pretended I ignored them so you have more reasons to point the finger at the red stars.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 02:59 AM
Does it make a difference Cabalo?

You saw it happening, I reported it to you. You and they allowed this board to be used for it. Then they (and I suspect you) decided to promote one of the primary causers of it all to be a mod and stood back as he did exactly what I told you he would do.

I'm fairly sure given all of that I've earned a little bit of a right to not care what manker does with any of it, and to be a tiny bit hostile to what was ignored by you all (despite reports) and done to me.

Seen my lovely hate site that the lovely people you have here created for me, on the back of a pack of malicious lies and the contempt those lies led to? Yous should have a look, it's very revealing about some of the members you have here. Although to be fair, you can look in the lounge here any time and see nasty comments being spewed forth about me, so you probably already know.

mjmacky
05-24-2012, 02:59 AM
:yawn:

I will leave your comments here so manker can deal with those the way he feels like.

Or maybe I should have pretended I ignored them so you have more reasons to point the finger at the red stars.

Uh oh, you might cause another shift for honest decent competent Dave.

@ Cabalo / Tesco
I’m sorry FST is going to be targetted in this, but you did allow it to be used as a platform for bullying people, and you then promoted one of the bullies to be an moderator. So from where I’m sitting you’re as validf a target as she, manker, and the individual members who have driven this hate campaign are.

@ Cabalo
I’m not sorry FST is going to be targetted in this, but you continue to allow manker to bully me, and then you passed the buck to that moderator. So from where I’m sitting you’re as validf a target as she, manker, and the individual members who have driven this hate campaign are.

Oh wait, not all that different.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 03:01 AM
Let's focus on your murder planz then, Dave. Care to give those readers details into you "not vicious" murder planz?

I don't have any, maybe Barbie can come up with some suggestions. It was he who decided to call my bluff.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 03:05 AM

Umm sorry Mary, you've lost me. What did you, the Admin Team, manker, MBM and everyone else expect to happen?

You took her lies and went to town on me, they sat back and allowed it, they then promoted one of you and sat and watched whilst he did exactly what I said he would and banned me (who hadn't broken any rules) whilst allowing all of you to continue your personalised commentary about me all over the lounge. What did you all expect? Did you all really think I was the kind of cunt who was just going to fuck off like the meek little victim?

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 03:10 AM

@ Cabalo / Tesco
I’m sorry FST is going to be targetted in this, but you did allow it to be used as a platform for bullying people, and you then promoted one of the bullies to be an moderator. So from where I’m sitting you’re as validf a target as she, manker, and the individual members who have driven this hate campaign are.

@ Cabalo
I’m not sorry FST is going to be targetted in this, but you continue to allow manker to bully me, and then you passed the buck to that moderator. So from where I’m sitting you’re as validf a target as she, manker, and the individual members who have driven this hate campaign are.

That is interesting though Mary.

You see Cabalo assured me that the integrity of the Mod/Admin Team of this site was beyond reproach. That he was personally insulted by suggestions that they would leak information from the Reporting section to ordinary members of the board. Yet here you are posting up content that is only in the Reporting section.

So it would appear the Admin Team of the board are happy to pass around content from the private sections of this board to their mates, wouldn't you say?

So much for the assurances that the Admin Team of this board had integrity, and could be trusted by the members of this board. At least that's what that post looks like to me.

Any thoughts about that Cabalo? You know after you told me how seriously the Admin Team of this board took this 'integrity' subject.

mjmacky
05-24-2012, 03:14 AM
and banned me (who hadn't broken any rules)

I would say rule X, board nuisance. I am leaning towards believing not a single person on this board would welcome you here. Logically, that makes sense. If you want, I'll make a poll about it.

mjmacky
05-24-2012, 03:15 AM

You see Cabalo assured me that the integrity of the Mod/Admin Team of this site was beyond reproach. That he was personally insulted by suggestions that they would leak information from the Reporting section to ordinary members of the board. Yet here you are posting up content that is only in the Reporting section.

So it would appear the Admin Team of the board are happy to pass around content from the private sections of this board to their mates, wouldn't you say?

So much for the assurances that the Admin Team of this board had integrity, and could be trusted by the members of this board. At least that's what that post looks like to me.

Any thoughts about that Cabalo? You know after you told me how seriously the Admin Team of this board took this 'integrity' subject.

I thought you were sticking to your other story about 'that woman' leaking your info.

megabyteme
05-24-2012, 03:16 AM

@ Cabalo

Those threats were made on the open boreds, monkey. Keep your threats straight, Dave Dowell. :rolleyes:

megabyteme
05-24-2012, 03:18 AM

I don't have any, maybe Barbie can come up with some suggestions. It was he who decided to call my bluff.

Murder plan bluffage. You are a bazillion laughs, Dave Dowell.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 03:19 AM
I would say rule X, board nuisance. I am leaning towards believing not a single person on this board would welcome you here. Logically, that makes sense. If you want, I'll make a poll about it.

Yet oddly enough you and I were getting along fine, until the 'stalker' lies. You do remember calling her a whore, in a supportive post, I take it?

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 03:20 AM
Those threats were made on the open boreds, monkey. Keep your threats straight, Dave Dowell. :rolleyes:

Fair enough. I apologise Cabalo, it would appear I'm confused about what was posted where.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 03:21 AM

I'll tell you what, I'll answer your question when you've told me exactly what you're going to be doing in 13 ish years time. Deal?

mjmacky
05-24-2012, 03:23 AM

Yet oddly enough you and I were getting along fine, until the 'stalker' lies. You do remember calling her a whore, in a supportive post, I take it?

Oh wow, that's how you saw it? I'm starting to feel a little responsible for your delusions.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 03:25 AM
Oh wow, that's how you saw it? I'm starting to feel a little responsible for your delusions.

No 'supportive' was the wrong word, but the reality was that it was what it became because of those lies.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 03:28 AM
Since I've been ridiculed so many times in the past, I honestly don't know what kind of posts I should write in order to make people feel less hostile toward me. I am not denying that my recent ban from FST was fair, but you, folks, made me feel angry 'cause you are so intolerant toward the people who are different. When I read many of your posts, I often feel that a lot of you are dishonest and that a lot of you are hypocrites. Yet I still have a desire to post on this board 'cause there are many people here that I don't find dishonest. But... I just wish you were more tolerant. I never insulted anyone here before I was insulted first. Yes, I was different and I am different, but I never insulted anyone who didn't insult me first. I wish you were more tolerant toward others, folks.

OlegL,

For what it's worth, I think you're OK.

My advice to you is to do what you've been doing, stay out of the lounge. The people who frequent this particular part of the board aren't nice people, and won't add fuck all value to your life, you're honestly better off without talking to them.

mjmacky
05-24-2012, 03:29 AM
No 'supportive' was the wrong word, but the reality was that it was what it became because of those lies.

You're missing the strange part of this Dave, I'm not much different to you now than I was back then, your perspective has just changed.

If I started the same blog back then, you probably would have thought I was making a real pass at you.

mjmacky
05-24-2012, 03:32 AM
'Twas a throwaway line but now all I need to complete the image is cloven hooves, a couple of small horns and a large Pan Flute.

You're just trying to give me free license to fuck all your sheep.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 03:33 AM
You're missing the strange part of this Dave, I'm not much different to you now than I was back then, your perspective has just changed.

If I started the same blog back then, you probably would have thought I was making a real pass at you.

Hang on... WTF have you done with Mary? Who are you?

Mary was an intelligent bloke who knew that suggesting starting a blog about someone being a nasty stalker, before you ever had any reason to believe they were a nasty stalker would just be a mental thing to do. So where is Mary?

megabyteme
05-24-2012, 03:37 AM

OlegL,

For what it's worth, I think you're OK.

My advice to you is to do what you've been doing, stay out of the lounge. The people who frequent this particular part of the board aren't nice people, and won't add fuck all value to your life, you're honestly better off without talking to them.

Interestingly enough, there have been 3-4 of the Lounge "regulars" who have welcomed him back and requested he post more. He also managed to get himself unbanned (a feat which you have failed miserably, many times) so he's not truly in the same boat as you. Obviously, he is a bit uncertain about what constitutes "acceptable"- which has been answered nicely by several members here.

"We" aren't all that bad, Dave. However, there are some standards. Your failing stems from being a narcissistic, lying, stalker creep. Other than that, you are still a moron. The writing was on the wall for you early on, Dave.

megabyteme
05-24-2012, 03:40 AM

I'll tell you what, I'll answer your question when you've told me exactly what you're going to be doing in 13 ish years time. Deal?

Murdering your children, Dave.

Just kidding. :glag:

mjmacky
05-24-2012, 03:41 AM
Also, I harbor no ill-will towards our dear Oleg. But whether he has a disability or not, I'm going to get rough with him since it would feel superficial and forced not to.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 03:42 AM
Interestingly enough, there have been 3-4 of the Lounge "regulars" who have welcomed him back and requested he post more. He also managed to get himself unbanned (a feat which you have failed miserably, many times) so he's not truly in the same boat as you. Obviously, he is a bit uncertain about what constitutes "acceptable"- which has been answered nicely by several members here.

"We" aren't all that bad, Dave. However, there are some standards. Your failing stems from being a narcissistic, lying, stalker creep. Other than that, you are still a moron. The writing was on the wall for you early on, Dave.

That's it MBM, keep on chanting the lies you have spewed forth about what I am, which are based upon nothing more than the lies Squeamous chavis in that PM. It's not going to make them come true, but you don't care about that just so long as you get to spew forth vicious bile at someone. It doesn't matter if it's all complete crap. You're doing such a good job of making the lounge feel like somewhere welcoming :D

megabyteme
05-24-2012, 03:46 AM
That's it MBM, keep on chanting the lies you have spewed forth about what I am, which are based upon nothing more than the lies Squeamous chavis in that PM. It's not going to make them come true, but you don't care about that just so long as you get to spew forth vicious bile at someone. It doesn't matter if it's all complete crap. You're doing such a good job of making the lounge feel like somewhere welcoming :D

There's no reason to be warm, welcoming, or nice to someone who has been repeatedly banned from this site. Everyone stands, falls, or blows their fucking face off (that's you, Dave Dowell) on their own merits.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 03:47 AM
There's no reason to be warm, welcoming, or nice to someone who has been repeatedly banned from this site. Everyone stands, falls, or blows their fucking face off (that's you, Dave Dowell) on their own merits.

OK, so how does your friends malicious little lie filled PM to chavis fit into that merit based system you're touting MBM?

{I am so going to forward a link to Dave Dowell the Policeman, I think he'll like the way you've plastered his name in a derogatory way all over various sites :) ... don't worry I'll credit your mate for it, it was her who fed my name to manker after all and started all this personalisation, so she should be fully credited, don't you think? }

In case you didn't get it yet tosser, you attack and personalise it to me, based upon her lies and I'll pass it along to her by publishing her details far and wide. She started it, I have the PM now to prove it. So I'm entitled to spew forth her details and include her in this personalised hate campaign.

megabyteme
05-24-2012, 03:53 AM

OK, so how does your friends malicious little lie filled PM to chavis fit into that merit based system you're touting MBM?

{I am so going to forward a link to Dave Dowell the Policeman, I think he'll like the way you've plastered his name in a derogatory way all over various sites :) ... don't worry I'll credit your mate for it, it was her who fed my name to manker after all and started all this personalisation, so she should be fully credited, don't you think? }

Be sure to include links to your "faked" death threats. That'll make 'em laugh. :)

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 03:55 AM
Be sure to include links to your "faked" death threats. That'll make 'em laugh. :)

Everyone knows any and every threat I've made isn't a real threat, you've all posted appropriate posts to confirm that MBM... Cheers for that, mate.

mjmacky
05-24-2012, 04:13 AM
{I am so going to forward a link to Dave Dowell the Policeman, I think he'll like the way you've plastered his name in a derogatory way all over various sites :) ... don't worry I'll credit your mate Squeamous for it, it was her who fed my name to manker after all and started all this personalisation, so she should be fully credited, don't you think? }

You should be sure to contact all Dave Dowells all over the planet with this critical information.

Artemis
05-24-2012, 04:15 AM
It's not really all lies though is it? I mean you are a classic case of N.P.D. you are so self involved that there is only your view and if anyone disagrees with that view then they make you paranoid. Ultimately what angers you about the ending with Squeamous is that it wasn't you that ended it and being as self involved as you are you cannot accept that you have been rejected. Your relationship with Sophie is so fucking dead now it needs an archeologist, yet you still keep banging that drum.

mjmacky
05-24-2012, 04:15 AM
Everyone knows any and every threat I've made isn't a real threat

Is this big, did Dave just admit to lying? I mean I know he lies like every other sentence, but this is the first I recall him admitting it. No, wait... I think I remember other occasions. False alarm everyone. Everyone? Hello? Oh, that's right, no one gives a fuck.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 04:16 AM
You should be sure to contact all Dave Dowells all over the planet with this critical information.

If I thought any of them would give any more of a fuck about it than I do, I might. However I suspect most of them will give about the same amount of a fuck about it as I do.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 04:18 AM
It's not really all lies though is it? I mean you are a classic case of N.P.D. you are so self involved that there is only your view and if anyone disagrees with that view then they make you paranoid. Ultimately what angers you about the ending with Squeamous is that it wasn't you that ended it and being as self involved as you are you cannot accept that you have been rejected. Your relationship with Sophie is so fucking dead now it needs an archeologist, yet you still keep banging that drum.

Fuck sake Artemis, do try to keep up old chap.

It was me who told her to "Now fuck off" <- That's a direct word for word quote, feel free to check with her.

So that's yet another load of bollocks, unless of course you want to explain how on earth she was being threatened with uploading porn, by someone she KNEW didn't have any?

mjmacky
05-24-2012, 04:27 AM

If I thought any of them would give any more of a fuck about it than I do, I might. However I suspect most of them will give about the same amount of a fuck about it as I do.

If ('All Dave Dowells give fuck' > 'Magnum Dave Dowell gives fuck')
Then (execute 'Warn All Daves')
Else (print "most of them give about the same amount of a fuck about it as I do")

Artemis
05-24-2012, 04:28 AM

Fuck sake Artemis, do try to keep up old chap.

It was me who told her to "Now fuck off" <- That's a direct word for word quote, feel free to check with her.

So that's yet another load of bollocks, unless of course you want to explain how on earth she was being threatened with uploading porn, by someone she KNEW didn't have any?

That's even worse! at least if you had been wandering around like a wounded moose there might have been a modicum of an excuse for a while, but no, you trashed the relationship and you are still harping on almost two years later WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with you!!!!!

I mean that, what is your major fucking malfunction narcissus?????

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 04:32 AM
Whilst you're at it, maybe you'd care to explain why I would eject someone from my life with the words "Now fuck off" and then want them back in it and stalk them?

Then there's the small factor of the missing posts and PMs where I posted anything at her to try and engage in discussion or conversation with her.

The only posts I made in respose to her were three posts about firedoors when it became apparent that you fuckers were all clueless, and she was asking for advice, each post was carefully worded so that it couldn't elicit direct replies.

I know you all think she is wonderful and that I must be completely mad to not want her in my life, so must have been here for that purpose. It's a shame that's not the case, and that you can't produce anything to support your thoughts about that.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 04:33 AM
If ('All Dave Dowells give fuck' > 'Magnum Dave Dowell gives fuck')
Then (execute 'Warn All Daves')
Else (print "most of them give about the same amount of a fuck about it as I do")

I'd leave the programming to Barbie, if I were you Mary.

OlegL
05-24-2012, 04:33 AM
I like rejectofAllah because he's always been nice to me. I don't know him personally, so I don't know if he's actually a "liar", as you call him.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 04:42 AM
That's even worse! at least if you had been wandering around like a wounded moose there might have been a modicum of an excuse for a while, but no, you trashed the relationship and you are still harping on almost two years later WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with you!!!!!

I mean that, what is your major fucking malfunction narcissus?????

Have you read any of the posts that have been made about this over the last year and a bit?

She trashed the friendship by filling it with lies.
The lies were used to make me believe we had a friendship, when what we really had was her making herself feel good by having me care about her, whilst she never gave any kind of fuck about me.

No friendship can be based upon lies.

Discovery of the lies and of the exact nature of the 'friendship' was what led to my "Now fuck off" words.

My initial comments here were about how I had been converted into being willing to behave like a cunt (towards chavis) because of being used like one by a woman.

That led to comment after comment about 'that woman', which I duly addressed without being nasty about her, just pointing out that she had lied and used me.

In return for that she fed chavis a pack of lies (or paranoid delusions) about me doing something she not only knew (and had known for years) I couldn't do, but something she should also have had no doubts I wouldn't do to her anyway, even if I could have (she did keep claiming she 'knew' me after all).

Off of the back of that came about the stalker shite... and it all went down hill from there.

That's a brief a summary as I can manage.

My banging on, is because I am banned... banned by manker. Yet none of you can tell me a single thing you got about her real life from me, none of you can produce a single post to support the claims about me stalking her. I'm sitting her still being subjected to the same old accusations which are based upon lies. My real name was betrayed by her to manker, and the things said about me were personalised with that name.

You'll note that despite multiple members here telling me I can find their real names up here, I haven't yet made a single personalised post against any one of them.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 04:44 AM
I like rejectofAllah because he's always been nice to me. I don't know him personally, so I don't know if he's actually a "liar", as you call him.

I have lied OlegL :(

In all of this I have told quite a few lies, all them threats for example. I was deliberately behaving in the same way as I have been behaved towards, so I feel no problem with it.

mjmacky
05-24-2012, 04:44 AM
Whilst you're at it, maybe you'd care to explain why I would eject someone from my life with the words "Now fuck off" and then want them back in it and stalk them?

So crazy exists in your world too?

Artemis
05-24-2012, 04:45 AM

Then there's the small factor of the missing posts and PMs where I posted anything at her to try and engage in discussion or conversation with her.

The only posts I made in respose to her were three posts about firedoors when it became apparent that you fuckers were all clueless, and she was asking for advice, each post was carefully worded so that it couldn't elicit direct replies.

I know you all think she is wonderful and that I must be completely mad to not want her in my life, so must have been here for that purpose. It's a shame that's not the case, and that you can't produce anything to support your thoughts about that.

Well this is where my eidetic memory trumps your decidedly fuzzy memory yet again stalker boi, you actually told me of your sad little plan (albeit in a weird disjointed reverse order) but the highlights are this: After we told Squeamous to Jog on our hero was left with all the detritus of the relationship so he emailed her going Oi! dya want yer shit back. Sort of understandably at the time she didn't reply, so he decided to drop it all off at her work, unfortunately being a high security genetic research lab, this part of the plan ran afoul of the security team, woops! (but we aren't a stalker no sirreee!!!!!!) Of course Squeamous was notified of this. More furious e-mails by our hero which weren't returned..... so he rocked up and left said stuff outside her place........ isn't that a nice rational healthy thing to do.

This of course isn't the only occasion that you turned up unbidden at her home after the end of the relationship.
So what do we have, you turning up at your ex-girlfriends house uninvited on your own 'impulses', there was no reason for you to be there apart from that. This is a legal definition of stalking, however you wish to debate it, you were physically there on more than one occasion, you are the one who does not want to let it go.

mjmacky
05-24-2012, 04:46 AM

In all of this I have told quite a few lies, all them threats for example. I was deliberately behaving in the same way as I have been behaved towards, so I feel no problem with it.

He was talking about rejectofAllah, not you Dave.

Quarterquack
05-24-2012, 04:48 AM

He was talking about rejectofAllah, not you Dave.

I read the entire thread and was about to dismiss it as a waste of a few pages, but then I read this gem. You're brilliant.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 05:03 AM
Well this is where my eidetic memory trumps your decidedly fuzzy memory yet again stalker boi, you actually told me of your sad little plan (albeit in a weird disjointed reverse order) but the highlights are this: After we told Squeamous to Jog on our hero was left with all the detritus of the relationship so he emailed her going Oi! dya want yer shit back. Sort of understandably at the time she didn't reply, so he decided to drop it all off at her work, unfortunately being a high security genetic research lab, this part of the plan ran afoul of the security team, woops! (but we aren't a stalker no sirreee!!!!!!) Of course Squeamous was notified of this. More furious e-mails by our hero which weren't returned..... so he rocked up and left said stuff outside her place........ isn't that a nice rational healthy thing to do.

Ummm actually I did try to reply to that last time you posted it, but mankers ban and the moderation stopped that post.

I'm not a materialistic bloke, the value of things isn't in having them, or what they're worth (which is why I didn't have a problem with talking amounts of money with MBM). The value is in the sentiment of the person giving the gift.

When the reality of what our friendship was became apparent to me, I sent her emails asking her what she wanted me to do with them (after I broke it off). I offered to destroy them or return them (they were nice things she might well wanted them back for their value for all I knew). She ignored those emails. I did keep hoping she would just say 'bin them' I didn't want to have to see her again.

I did what I thought was the right thing, which was return them to her. It seemed wasteful (and immature) to destroy perfectly good stuff just because those things no longer meant anything to me. I did take them to her workplace, and I went to the security hut, who phoned her. She obviously told them she wssn't coming down to collect them. There was no scene, I turned and left.

I then sat outside and tried to call her to ask her to come and collect them myself. I didn't want any confrontation, I just wanted to return her things. I had put in several hours to drive there, because I felt it was the right (adult) thing to return them. I felt she should have at least been adult enough to come and collect them. She had been spending hours of her time with me when it had suited her, I had repeatedly rearranged my days to suit her, when it suited her, I didn't think it was too much to ask her to spend five more minutes collecting her things. I pressed that rather hard, because being who she is, she refused to take my calls, just hanging up.

I did consider driving down to her flat and catching her as she left for work, but decided she obviosly didn't want to see me (for fuck knows what reason) and so decided the trick would be to time my arrival to be able to drop the bag outside her place just before she left for work. So she would get the things, but not have to see me. That was what I did.

There was never any intention to confront her. There was no confrontation at her place of work. I gave her the option to have me just dispose of those things, she ignored that. In all good conscience I couldn't destroy perfectly good stuff. I'm meant to be an adult, I'm meant to be beyond destroying stuff in fits of anger. I'm meant to be able to act as an adult. That was what I was trying to do.

Three weeks I waited for an answer about what she wanted me to do... three weeks. I didn't go rushing down there to confront her.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 05:13 AM
This of course isn't the only occasion that you turned up unbidden at her home after the end of the relationship.
So what do we have, you turning up at your ex-girlfriends house uninvited on your own 'impulses', there was no reason for you to be there apart from that. This is a legal definition of stalking, however you wish to debate it, you were physically there on more than one occasion, you are the one who does not want to let it go.

I recently covered my visit to her flat. As I pointed out to MBM, I had every right to go and ask her to live upto her real life promise to stay away from me. Of course I didn't know it was too late to make any difference and that she was the source who had fed chavis at that time.

As for me going to her place unbidden, she never had a problem with me doing that either at her work or outside her home for the previous five years when her lies were getting her what she wanted.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 05:15 AM
So crazy exists in your world too?

An entire year+ of it.

megabyteme
05-24-2012, 05:19 AM

Everyone knows any and every threat I've made isn't a real threat, you've all posted appropriate posts to confirm that MBM... Cheers for that, mate.

I don't know, you are mental enough, bitter enough, stupid enough. And gosh darn it, people dislike you... (Kinda an anti-Stuart Smalley (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuart_Smalley) just for you, Dave.)

Artemis
05-24-2012, 05:26 AM
Why oh why are there only two options? And why would you drive from Wales to London just to return the gifts? Re-gift them to your friends, co-workers, or give them to any number of grateful goodwill charities?

The ex pops up at work and security notifies you, what do you do? Well almost invariably most women are going to go fuck! and proceed to hide, it isn't exactly a conducive situation when you think it through?

Others are feeding this though and I don't really have any wish to, so for my part you need to move on, I don't know what you are after here but the pattern will simply repeat, if you enjoy that then carry on, if not move on.

Artemis
05-24-2012, 05:29 AM

I recently covered my visit to her flat. As I pointed out to MBM, I had every right to go and ask her to live upto her real life promise to stay away from me. Of course I didn't know it was too late to make any difference and that she was the source who had fed chavis at that time.

As for me going to her place unbidden, she never had a problem with me doing that either at her work or outside her home for the previous five years when her lies were getting her what she wanted.

Does it not strike you as slightly INSANE, driving 3 hours to your ex-girlfriends place to ask them to stay away from you.

megabyteme
05-24-2012, 05:30 AM

Our claims of narcissism knocked clear out of the park... Oh fuck, my ribs hurt. :glag:

megabyteme
05-24-2012, 05:40 AM

Ummm actually I did try to reply to that last time you posted it, but mankers ban and the moderation stopped that post.

I'm not a materialistic bloke, the value of things isn't in having them, or what they're worth (which is why I didn't have a problem with talking amounts of money with MBM). The value is in the sentiment of the person giving the gift.

When the reality of what our friendship was became apparent to me, I sent her emails asking her what she wanted me to do with them (after I broke it off). I offered to destroy them or return them (they were nice things she might well wanted them back for their value for all I knew). She ignored those emails. I did keep hoping she would just say 'bin them' I didn't want to have to see her again.

I did what I thought was the right thing, which was return them to her. It seemed wasteful (and immature) to destroy perfectly good stuff just because those things no longer meant anything to me. I did take them to her workplace, and I went to the security hut, who phoned her. She obviously told them she wssn't coming down to collect them. There was no scene, I turned and left.

I then sat outside and tried to call her to ask her to come and collect them myself. I didn't want any confrontation, I just wanted to return her things. I had put in several hours to drive there, because I felt it was the right (adult) thing to return them. I felt she should have at least been adult enough to come and collect them. She had been spending hours of her time with me when it had suited her, I had repeatedly rearranged my days to suit her, when it suited her, I didn't think it was too much to ask her to spend five more minutes collecting her things. I pressed that rather hard, because being who she is, she refused to take my calls, just hanging up.

I did consider driving down to her flat and catching her as she left for work, but decided she obviosly didn't want to see me (for fuck knows what reason) and so decided the trick would be to time my arrival to be able to drop the bag outside her place just before she left for work. So she would get the things, but not have to see me. That was what I did.

There was never any intention to confront her. There was no confrontation at her place of work. I gave her the option to have me just dispose of those things, she ignored that. In all good conscience I couldn't destroy perfectly good stuff. I'm meant to be an adult, I'm meant to be beyond destroying stuff in fits of anger. I'm meant to be able to act as an adult. That was what I was trying to do.

Three weeks I waited for an answer about what she wanted me to do... three weeks. I didn't go rushing down there to confront her.

You fucking nutcase, Dave. She refused to see you EVERY step of the way. That was her "fucking off". She was/is DONE with you, and you can't move on. End of story. <--- At least should be.

What isn't there to get, Dave? SHE DOESN'T WANT A FUCKING THING TO DO WITH YOU. Period. Nothing. No away. Die. Hug your kids and wife- after all, you skipped out on them for 5 years to go see "that woman", give them some Dave love, too. Heck, nobody will call you a stalker until your wife kicks you out...

Disme
05-24-2012, 06:04 AM
One word of advice: Never bring your shitty real life into a heavenly virtual environment like FST.

OlegL and Dave and many more have tried it it but they keep failing at it.
This board is called Filesharingtalk, not 1800-NutjobSanctuary or 1800-INeedToGetLaidThusHelpMe!

You're actually quite boring, yes you Dave and yes you OlegL and noone here really cares for your twisted shit.

So feck off with your personal problems and start posting in the 'BitTorrent Sites Open for Signup (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/298326-BitTorrent-Sites-Open-for-Signup)'!

mjmacky
05-24-2012, 06:34 AM
One word of advice: Never bring your shitty real life into a heavenly virtual environment like FST.

My personal life has survived this place just fine, I'm infecting FST with my candor virus and hope to take over... 'probing' FST with my candor tentacles and hope to make interspecies candor babies.

mjmacky
05-24-2012, 06:40 AM
In Dave's really long post, he actually tries to justify being a stalking creep. Like, all this stalking activity is the only thing this man of virtue could do. I'm both hiding it and quoting it for posterity, and normally you'd want to wash over long zany Dave posts but this is a gem of unaware self-ridicule. It's one that really makes you think this must all be for show.

Disme
05-24-2012, 07:33 AM

My personal life has survived this place just fine, I'm infecting FST with my candor virus and hope to take over... 'probing' FST with my candor tentacles and hope to make interspecies candor babies.

I specifically en deliberately wrote 'shitty real life' to make some distinction between you and that dave-creature ...

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 08:08 AM
In Dave's really long post, he actually tries to justify being a stalking creep. Like, all this stalking activity is the only thing this man of virtue could do. I'm both hiding it and quoting it for posterity, and normally you'd want to wash over long zany Dave posts but this is a gem of unaware self-ridicule. It's one that really makes you think this must all be for show.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, keep chanting that lie Mary, it won't come true but at least it justifies you behaving like your father... in your head anyway.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 08:11 AM
This OlegL is why you want to not bother posting here, it's filled with nasty people. Who derive their pleasure from hurting others. The way to not be one of those they hurt, is to not post, or not give a fuck because you know they're shitty little nasty lies cannot be backed up by evidence, and that therefore all they're doing with their behaviour is showing up what a crappy place the lounge is.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 08:11 AM

This board is called Filesharingtalk, not 1800-NutjobSanctuary or 1800-INeedToGetLaidThusHelpMe!

You're actually quite boring, yes you Dave and yes you OlegL and noone here really cares for your twisted shit.

So feck off with your personal problems and start posting in the 'BitTorrent Sites Open for Signup (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/298326-BitTorrent-Sites-Open-for-Signup)'!

Do me a favour Disme, tell Squeamous that, it was her who brought my real life onto here.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 08:17 AM
Does it not strike you as slightly INSANE, driving 3 hours to your ex-girlfriends place to ask them to stay away from you.

Lots of things strike me as insane. Like lying to someone when you know that's a really hurtful thing to do to them. Like feeling so shit about your own life that you have to use someone to make yourself feel better. Like telling some bloke who you don't know a pack of lies, which you know can't be true. Like deliberately ignoring polite and reasonable requests to live upto a promise you made. Like being such a coward that you can't actually answer for your behaviour, and that's even more insane when it becomes that you can't face a person who you used to have reaarrnge his life so you could 'feel good' about yourself.

There's a shit load of insanity in all of this. Personally I think the spreading deliberately malicious lies is more insane that attempting to get someone to live upto a promise though.

ckrit
05-24-2012, 08:17 AM

Do me a favour Disme, tell Squeamous that, it was her who brought my real life onto here.

Totally. She shouldn't have made that thread about nude photos of "someone else's wife". Oh, wait...

Idiot.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 08:19 AM
Totally. She shouldn't have made that thread about nude photos of "someone else's wife". Oh, wait...

Idiot.

Eh?! What are you on about? You haven't made a thread about mankers missus have you? He won't like that.

Disme
05-24-2012, 08:30 AM

Maybe, but it is you who looks like a psycho nutjob.
Just go trough your post history and read everything you have already post here ... not having anything to do with everything that has been going on and thus mostly impartial I can say that you seem to have some serious psychological issues.
I believe you have a problem with letting things go. Taking a step back, looking at it from a distance and deciding it's not really worth your time, effort, breath, typing.

Jezus ... this is an internet forum where your ex-gf seems to have posted something about you. Who gives a flying fuck man. It's not like you know anybody here in real life, right?
And if you are such a great guy as you claim yourself (f.e. driving hours to give someone her stuff back that she actually didn't want back) you would back off and leave everything die a quick death here at FST. But instead of leaving and letting it go, you clearly seem to come back time and time again to prove some point you will never be able to prove here at FST.

Just let it go and pick up your life wherever you lost it.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 08:32 AM
OlegL,

If you are going to post here, develop a thick skin, accept that what you're going to get here is personal abuse, some of it serious and said with nasty intent, and give as good as you get.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 08:35 AM
Maybe, but it is you who looks like a psycho nutjob.
Just go trough your post history and read everything you have already post here ... not having anything to do with everything that has been going on and thus mostly impartial I can say that you seem to have some serious psychological issues.
I believe you have a problem with letting things go. Taking a step back, looking at it from a distance and deciding it's not really worth your time, effort, breath, typing.

Jezus ... this is an internet forum where your ex-gf seems to have posted something about you. Who gives a flying fuck man. It's not like you know anybody here in real life, right?
And if you are such a great guy as you claim yourself (f.e. driving hours to give someone her stuff back that she actually didn't want back) you would back off and leave everything die a quick death here at FST. But instead of leaving and letting it go, you clearly seem to come back time and time again to prove some point you will never be able to prove here at FST.

Just let it go and pick up your life wherever you lost it.

I am fascinated by all of you who keep advising that I should walk away from the lies that were told and the nasty shit thrown at me as a result of that.

Tell me this rolling over and letting someone and his/her mates shit all over your real life, is it something that you have personally done, or just your opinion of what I should do?

EDIT: Do cover for me why I should behave like a decent guy towards someone who has shit all over me again. I so love being told that I must behave lie a decent guy towards someone who decided to stalk me, with malicious actions.

teflon05
05-24-2012, 08:52 AM
What you should do, & what any person with any dignity, self respect, & normal thinking would do, is totally ignore her & the others you say have wronged you here on this board, & walk away. Let it go. pretend it never happened & get on with your life, like so many other people have suggested. But I can clearly see that's not going to happen, so you'll keep getting all the abuse you could want, & more. I say WANT, because I genuinely believe now that you must enjoy it, or you wouldn't keep coming back for more.

You shouldn't behave like a decent guy towards her...You shouldn't behave like ANYTHING towards her. Fuck it, I don't even know why I'm posting this. People like you never change, do they? At least not until it's too late.

Barbarossa
05-24-2012, 08:56 AM

Actually it was the post to Barbie that I made the account for, I just wanted to confirm something for him.

I'm flattered. Truly. :smilie4:

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 08:57 AM
What you should do, & what any person with any dignity, self respect, & normal thinking would do, is totally ignore her & the others you say have wronged you here on this board, & walk away. Let it go. pretend it never happened & get on with your life, like so many other people have suggested. But I can clearly see that's not going to happen, so you'll keep getting all the abuse you could want, & more. I say WANT, because I genuinely believe now that you must enjoy it, or you wouldn't keep coming back for more.

You shouldn't behave like a decent guy towards her...You shouldn't behave like ANYTHING towards her. Fuck it, I don't even know why I'm posting this. People like you never change, do they? At least not until it's too late.

Right! Ummm what do you think I was trying to do when I kept asking her to "stay completely away from me"? I did ask that privately and publicly over and over again.

It seems the only acceptable solution for some is that I should leave FST because she is a member here. I'mn not sure how that is supposed to work. She shits all over my real life with lies, and I get to leave sites to suit her... can you see why that doesn't appeal to me? I was quite happy with just ignoring her, and her ignoring me. We are both adults. I suppose there isn't as much amusement in that as telling a load of lies to some other member and having them spread it around to other members (all behind then scenes) then giggling as they all verbally abuse the other person though.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 08:58 AM
I'm flattered. Truly. :smilie4:

I wouldn't believe everything you read on the internet Barbie, I hear some of it is made up.

Barbarossa
05-24-2012, 09:01 AM

Right! Ummm what do you think I was trying to do when I kept asking her to "stay completely away from me"? I did ask that privately and publicly over and over again.

It seems the only acceptable solution for some is that I should leave FST because she is a member here. I'mn not sure how that is supposed to work. She shits all over my real life with lies, and I get to leave sites to suit her... can you see why that doesn't appeal to me? I was quite happy with just ignoring her, and her ignoring me. We are both adults. I suppose there isn't as much amusement in that as telling a load of lies to some other member and having them spread it around to other members (all behind then scenes) then giggling as they all verbally abuse the other person though.

No-one wanted you to leave FST, they just wanted you to not be a prick. It appears that is and always has been beyond you.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 09:05 AM
No-one wanted you to leave FST, they just wanted you to not be a prick. It appears that is and always has been beyond you.

OK I am up for that discussion.

How did they think I could be anything other than that 'prick' when they made every post and every thread about the same subject?

I did try to introduce other subjects. To talk about something other than that subject.

Barbarossa
05-24-2012, 09:08 AM
How many new userids have you created, and how many of them have tried to avoid this subject?

mjmacky
05-24-2012, 09:10 AM
It seems the only acceptable solution for some is that I should leave FST because she is a member here.

If she removed herself from this forum, I'm sure you still wouldn't shut up about her and quite sure you would still be an annoying yapping cunt going on and on about the same topics. Even if I wanted to murder her myself, I'd still think you were an annoying yapping cunt going on and on about the same topics. And above all, I'm sure there wouldn't be a drip of deliberate humor in any of it.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 09:11 AM
Oh shit loads and to be fair most of them didn't avoid this subject, but then manker made that subject something which mattered when he banned me for that subject filling the entire lounge, which of course was because he (along with others) had made every subject in the lounge about that subject.

Lets look at that last one though http://filesharingtalk.com/members/286062-Oresteia none of that was about that subject.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 09:12 AM
If she removed herself from this forum, I'm sure you still wouldn't shut up about her and quite sure you would still be an annoying yapping cunt going on and on about the same topics. Even if I wanted to murder her myself, I'd still think you were an annoying yapping cunt going on and on about the same topics. And above all, I'm sure there wouldn't be a drip of deliberate humor in any of it.

I refer you sir to my previous post, about a userid which didn't touch on that subject at all.

ckrit
05-24-2012, 09:19 AM

Idiot.

Eh?! What are you on about? You haven't made a thread about mankers missus have you? He won't like that.
Aw. have you fallen down and damaged your tiny brain.

Months of bitching about the pm she sent chalice, and suddenly you don't recall the thread it was about. Fancy that.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 09:20 AM

Months of bitching about the pm she sent chalice, and suddenly you don't recall the thread it was about. Fancy that.

Ummm no I recall the thread it was about, it seems you don't though.

ckrit
05-24-2012, 09:22 AM

I refer you sir to my previous post, about a userid which didn't touch on that subject at all.

So that was you, then.

Counting this account, and all the others you've made since being disabled and then banned, I don't think you're ever getting unbanned dave.

Rule 13 - Banning/Moderation
If you get placed on 'Moderation' or a 'Ban', do not circumvent that action by creating or logging into another account. Doing so can result in a permanent ban to all accounts.

Rly rly sad.

mjmacky
05-24-2012, 09:23 AM
Lets look at that last one though http://filesharingtalk.com/members/286062-Oresteia none of that was about that subject.

You mean the account that you used to make posts that resemble a half retarded child trying to tell jokes? Sure, more of those if you must.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 09:24 AM
Counting this account, and all the others you've made since being disabled and then banned, I don't think you're ever getting unbanned dave.

Rule 13 - Banning/Moderation
If you get placed on 'Moderation' or a 'Ban', do not circumvent that action by creating or logging into another account. Doing so can result in a permanent ban to all accounts.

Rly rly sad.

Ask manker to fetch you the "I'm banning you to force you to move on irl" thread from the Reporting section. That'll clearly show how much I respect his ban and the reasons for it. So sorry, but I don't give a fuck.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 09:25 AM
You mean the account that you used to make posts that resemble a half retarded child trying to tell jokes? Sure, more of those if you must.

Did you have practice being wrong for years to perfect it as you have Mary?

Barbarossa
05-24-2012, 09:27 AM

Did you have practiSe being wrong for years to perfect it as you have Mary?

:dabs:

EDIT: Actually I'm only assuming you meant the verb there, the whole post is a bit of a fuck up with missing words and punctuation and that.

mjmacky
05-24-2012, 09:28 AM
Did you have practice being wrong for years to perfect it as you have Mary?

You get pretty lazy around post 60.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 09:29 AM

Are you on official grammar nazi stand in duties?

ckrit
05-24-2012, 09:31 AM

Ummm no I recall the thread it was about, it seems you don't though.

Right, it and any other thread along similar lines you made had nothing to do with her, because you said so.

Idiot.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 09:31 AM
You get pretty lazy around post 60.

Some of us are lucky to ever make it to post 60 before we have to start all over again.

I reckon it's because manker fears me catching up with his post count, so he keeps banning the accounts to prevent the accumulated post count I'd have by now.

mjmacky
05-24-2012, 09:32 AM

I won't give him a pass being that he's in the UK, but in the U.S we pretty much exclusively use practice for every situation. Practise even shows up as misspelled in the editor, which might have thrown him off.

Barbarossa
05-24-2012, 09:32 AM

Are you on official grammar nazi stand in duties?

I only ever point it out in cases of self pwnage, i.e. when someone says someone else did something wrong.

ckrit
05-24-2012, 09:33 AM

Rly rly sad.

Ask manker to fetch you the "I'm banning you to force you to move on irl" thread from the Reporting section. That'll clearly show how much I respect his ban and the reasons for it. So sorry, but I don't give a fuck.
I thought you didn't want things from the report section posted in public, idiot.

Also, for someone who doesn't give a fuck about getting banned, you sure go to a lot of trouble getting back in.

Barbarossa
05-24-2012, 09:34 AM

I won't give him a pass being that he's in the UK, but in the U.S we pretty much exclusively use practice for every situation. Practise even shows up as misspelled in the editor, which might have thrown him off.

The dumbing down of the language is something that only Americans have a valid excuse for.... :whistling

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 09:34 AM
Right, it and any other thread along similar lines you made had nothing to do with her, because you said so.

Idiot.

I have no idea what the fuck you're on about.

I'll tell you what though, I will happily discuss this with you once you get her to explain how that thread could possibly have been about her when she had known for years that I didn't have any porn of her. Without any kind of understanding of what the fuck she was thinking, there's little point in attempting to second guess why she said what she said to chavis. Now I think I've pissed away enough time covering all of that over and over again for you all. So let me know when you have an explaination from her and we can come back to it then.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 09:36 AM
I only ever point it out in cases of self pwnage, i.e. when someone says someone else did something wrong.

So that'll be nearly every post that anyone makes then? Fuck you are going to be busy.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 09:37 AM
I thought you didn't want things from the report section posted in public, idiot.

Also, for someone who doesn't give a fuck about getting banned, you sure go to a lot of trouble getting back in.

Or maybe I'm just being an obstinate bastard and not going away as I was 'instructed' to do by one of the movers and shakers of all the crap that went on?

mjmacky
05-24-2012, 09:37 AM

The dumbing down of the language is something that only Americans have a valid excuse for.... :whistling

We've done far less damage to what we were given than the Brits have. You guys destroyed all of the cases and overly simplified the conjugations.

Barbarossa
05-24-2012, 09:39 AM

We've done far less damage to what we were given than the Brits have. You guys destroyed all of the cases and overly simplified the conjugations.

:lol: great comeback! Manker is right about you :)

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 09:40 AM

It's our fucking language we can bastardise it at will. You foreign fucks better have a good explaination though.

Barbarossa
05-24-2012, 09:42 AM
You see, that is why people like me and they don't like you. :)

I'm not even going to fix your typo, that's how nice I am...

mjmacky
05-24-2012, 09:43 AM

:lol: great comeback! Manker is right about you :)

Is manker spreading lies about me to everyone in secret PMs on the board? :dave:

mjmacky
05-24-2012, 09:44 AM
explaination

I take back what I said earlier about the red squiggly throwing you off.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 09:48 AM
You see, that is why people like me and they don't like you. :)

I'm not even going to fix your typo, that's how nice I am...

Fair point, it was a crap post.

mjmacky
05-24-2012, 10:43 AM
Fair point, it was a crap post.

Weren't they all?

ckrit
05-24-2012, 10:59 AM

Idiot.

I'll tell you what though, I will happily discuss this with you once you get her to explain how that thread could possibly have been about her when she had known for years that I didn't have any porn of her. Without any kind of understanding of what the fuck she was thinking, there's little point in attempting to second guess why she said what she said to chavis. Now I think I've pissed away enough time covering all of that over and over again for you all. So let me know when you have an explaination from her and we can come back to it then.
Dave-posting 101.

1. Claim one doesn't know about x.
2. Follow up, in the same post, with paragraph about how one hasn't done x anyway, because one said so before.
3. Some chaff about being tired of doing the same thing over and over, whilst posting with an account made for about the same purpose as nearly all accounts made by one since one's banning.

Proper Bo
05-24-2012, 12:14 PM

Dave-posting 101.

2. Follow up, in the same post, with paragraph about how one hasn't done x anyway, because one said so before.
3. Some chaff about being tired of doing the same thing over and over, whilst posting with an account made for about the same purpose as nearly all accounts made by one since one's banning.

you should write your own dave spambot:smilie4:

Artemis
05-24-2012, 01:05 PM
Dave-posting 101.

you should write your own dave spambot:smilie4:

That's right, first get the computer and hit it very hard with a lump hammer so it's not exactly rational anymore, then proceed to infect it with malware just to make things REALLY interesting so that you don't quite know what will happen when you hit the enter key, and then the machine will be in the perfect frame of mind to be a :dave:.Only then you can write the bot script, it will be pointless though, the :dave:bot will be at the back door whining and going on about how misunderstood it is before you can say where's that sneaky fucker off to?

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 02:38 PM
Umm sorry to upset the apple cart again, but I already built a 'Davebot'. There are about 50 of them deployed across the UK already.

Marybot... now that sounds like a good idea. It can infect sites with malware, and when it can't manage that, create sites to infect with malware itself.

megabyteme
05-24-2012, 03:08 PM

Stalker creeps prefer anonymity, right, Dave Dowell?

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 03:19 PM

Anyone who has been personally abused online by people like you before, like anonymity MBM.

megabyteme
05-24-2012, 03:22 PM
Right! Ummm what do you think I was trying to do when I kept asking her to "stay completely away from me"? I did ask that privately and publicly over and over again.:lol::lol::glag: Oh fuck, you kill me with ironic stupidity, Dave.

It seems the only acceptable solution for some is that I should leave FST because she is a member here.

Yes. Part of that "stay the fuck away" thingy you don't feel is necessary on your part. :pinch:

megabyteme
05-24-2012, 03:24 PM

Anyone who has been personally abused online by people like you before, like anonymity MBM.

Like habitual stalker creeps, perhaps. Those are the one's who've been outed before, I suppose...

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 03:26 PM
:lol::lol::glag: Oh fuck, you kill me with ironic stupidity, Dave.

Yes. Part of that "stay the fuck away" thingy you don't feel is necessary on your part. :pinch:

Like I said before, thank fuck I'm not on Facebook anymore, since you regard membership of the same site as her evidence of me stalking her.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 03:29 PM
Like habitual stalker creeps, perhaps. Those are the one's who've been outed before, I suppose...

Oh go on, it's a boring day anyway.

Having never stalked anyone, I shall bow to your greater experience and knowledge about what happens to habitual stalkers.

megabyteme
05-24-2012, 03:31 PM
:lol::lol::glag: Oh fuck, you kill me with ironic stupidity, Dave.

Like I said before, thank fuck I'm not on Facebook anymore, since you regard membership of the same site as her evidence of me stalking her.

I say this with GREAT reservation, nut- not even you are THAT dense.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 03:34 PM
I say this with GREAT reservation, nut- not even you are THAT dense.

Hey you're the knob who claims my membership of this site alone constitutes stalking.

megabyteme
05-24-2012, 04:53 PM
Quit stalking me here, and go read Mary's blog, or something else.

Snee
05-24-2012, 05:12 PM

Or maybe I'm just being an obstinate bastard and not going away as I was 'instructed' to do by one of the movers and shakers of all the crap that went on?

You don't have any friends on this board, dave. It wasn't just the administration, it was basically everyone who ever noticed you at all that decided you don't belong. There's no reason for you to stay other than your headful of toys. And it's not just about the stalking and lying either, you're a shitty human being with poor impulse control to begin with.

And, tbh, since you appear to be about as security-minded as an eighty-year-old granny when it comes to the internet, it's only a question of time before every little detail of your below mediocre life ends up for public display, seeing as how you get so annoyed every time some new piece of information about you turns up.

Squeamous
05-24-2012, 05:15 PM

But....but....we're really tolerant of Mary! He's the poster child for how inclusive this board is.

Look, everyone's given a hard time the first time they turn up here, but what matters most is how well you walk through the fire. When you genuinely stop caring about what other people think you'll do much better. Caring too much is a sign of weakness, and you'll be separated from the pack and ripped apart instantly if you show it.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 05:23 PM
You don't have any friends on this board, dave. It wasn't just the administration, it was basically everyone who ever noticed you at all that decided you don't belong. There's no reason for you to stay other than your headful of toys. And it's not just about the stalking and lying either, you're a shitty human being with poor impulse control to begin with.

And, tbh, since you appear to be about as security-minded as an eighty-year-old granny when it comes to the internet, it's only a question of time before every little detail of your below mediocre life ends up for public display, seeing as how you get so annoyed every time some new piece of information about you turns up.

Well you've about covered all of my life already, but do feel free to piss away more of your lives looking for more. I know how much you all enjoy behaving like rabid dogs towards a.n other human being, and far be it for me to object to your often base display of human behaviour. It makes the place feel so welcoming for people.

If I'm a shitty human being for objecting to all the (often vicious) personal commentary, what are you when you use the details you were fed because I was betrayed in real life?

Snee
05-24-2012, 05:28 PM
Fed? Really? You think someone would need more than google to trace you over half the internet. Funny.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 05:34 PM
Fed? Really? You think someone would need more than google to trace you over half the internet. Funny.

Do try to keep up old chap, there's a good lad.

It's been established that Squeamous fed my real name (that "Dave" on you all so love to use to personalise your posts to me) to manker in a PM. I suspect she typed it without thinking in some comment she made about me to him, and the result was he then had my name to personalise the abuse. He introduced it to the board under the dupe account Thorn, and everyone else thought it would be a great wheeze to be as disrespectful as they could and deliberately use it to personalise their commentary about my life.

Wouldn't it just be easier if we all just left all this crap in the past and stopped bothering to talk about it at all? Constantly having to cover old ground is boring as fuck.

Snee
05-24-2012, 05:35 PM
Well you've about covered all of my life already, but do feel free to piss away more of your lives looking for more. I know how much you all enjoy behaving like rabid dogs towards a.n other human being, and far be it for me to object to your often base display of human behaviour. It makes the place feel so welcoming for people.

I told you before, dave, people react to how you behave. It's not us, it's you. And rabid dogs? The world must look very different in your head.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 05:39 PM
I told you before, dave, people react to how you behave. It's not us, it's you. And rabid dogs? The world must look very different in your head.

Ummm yeah rabid dogs, haven't you heard, according to some here I am not only neglecting my children, I'm abusing them. They have 'accidents' in the heads of some of the more rabid members here. There's more, but it's not worth the time or effort to cover, so I'm not.

Snee
05-24-2012, 05:48 PM

It's been established that Squeamous fed my real name (that "Dave" on you all so love to use to personalise your posts to me) to manker in a PM. I suspect she typed it without thinking in some comment she made about me to him, and the result was he then had my name to personalise the abuse. He introduced it to the board under the dupe account Thorn, and everyone else thought it would be a great wheeze to be as disrespectful as they could and deliberately use it to personalise their commentary about my life.

Do you see me talking much with squeamous, or was I around when manker posted as Thorn? I didn't actually need any help, and I'm pretty sure manker needed very little from her.

Do you really think that's the only place that name turned up in conjunction with one of your usernames? You've kept making the same mistakes when you posted over the years so many times it's pretty easy to follow, not to mention that you've reused a few usernames.

I guess you're not aware, but the first time your first name turned up on this board was in 2008.

In short, dave. All you needed to do was fuck up as per usual, and the rest sorts itself out.

Wouldn't it just be easier if we all just left all this crap in the past and stopped bothering to talk about it at all? Constantly having to cover old ground is boring as fuck.

Sure, fuck off and never come back. It's you who keep bringing you up, after all.

OlegL
05-24-2012, 06:02 PM
I still find it surprising that some folks say negative things about rejectofAllah, even though he seems pretty nice.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 06:18 PM
I still find it surprising that some folks say negative things about rejectofAllah, even though he seems pretty nice.

Anybody would think they didn't like me OlegL, eh? :lol:

megabyteme
05-24-2012, 06:31 PM

Ummm yeah rabid dogs, haven't you heard, according to some here I am not only neglecting my children, I'm abusing them. They have 'accidents' in the heads of some of the more rabid members here. There's more, but it's not worth the time or effort to cover, so I'm not.

You seemed pretty drunk that night, Dave. I was just checking to see if everyone was alright. Daddy (Dave) seems to have a nasty temper when things don't go his way. You seemed more agitated than normal. A guy who makes death threats against an ex- mistress wouldn't think twice to snap his kids' arms like twigs for not being "good".

You never answered that night. Are your kids OK, Dave?

chalice
05-24-2012, 06:34 PM
Dave, Dave, his name is Dave.
We wear his tears as aftershave.
As spastics go, well Dave's my fave.
He nukes newborns in the microwave.
It's fun to watch him rant and rave.
I think it's high time Dave forgave
And stumbled blindly from his cave
And learned at last how to behave.
Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave.

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 06:52 PM
Dave, Dave, his name is Dave.
We wear his tears as aftershave.
As spastics go, well Dave's my fave.
He nukes newborns in the microwave.
It's fun to watch him rant and rave.
I think it's time that Dave forgave
And stumbled blindly from his cave
And learned at last how to behave.
Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave.

Now I understand why you read poetry chavis.

chalice
05-24-2012, 06:54 PM
Everyone's a critic, Dave. Especially in your case. :01:

SomePeople
05-24-2012, 07:04 PM
Everyone's a critic, Dave. Especially in your case. :01:

Critics can be the making of a writer chavis.

chalice
05-24-2012, 07:09 PM
Well, it hasn't helped you, Dave.

mjmacky
05-24-2012, 09:29 PM
Since I've been ridiculed so many times in the past, I honestly don't know what kind of posts I should write in order to make people feel less hostile toward me.

But....but....we're really tolerant of Mary! He's the poster child for how inclusive this board is.

Look, everyone's given a hard time the first time they turn up here, but what matters most is how well you walk through the fire. When you genuinely stop caring about what other people think you'll do much better. Caring too much is a sign of weakness, and you'll be separated from the pack and ripped apart instantly if you show it.

And we're all pyromaniacs fanning the flames of laughter, Tibetan monks we be.

mjmacky
05-24-2012, 09:30 PM

Wow, look at Oleg trolling the fuck out of Dave.

Artemis
05-24-2012, 11:09 PM
Did manker have an unfortunate golfing accident or what? When he reads this he is going to need lie down for awhile to recover. :stars:

megabyteme
05-24-2012, 11:13 PM
Did manker have an unfortunate golfing accident or what?
:dave:

Artemis
05-24-2012, 11:37 PM

Is it faulty memory you have or selective memory narcissus. The 'Thorn' a/c which you for months accused Chalice of creating and was the account which linked your rejectOfAllah and Manicgeek accounts together was created by manker. Eight months later he finally told you that after Chalice had said all along I am not thorn, and had to put up with your tirades on that front.

Now the crucial thing that you forget in your one man assault on this board is that you yourself as Manicgeek requested that membership be disabled in the open, not in a report to staff, and finished off the post thanks Dave.

I've seen the post myself and can confirm it there ending the great Dave debate.

The mystery of how your personal details got leaked onto this board isn't a mystery, for someone so paranoid you have had some rather serious lapses. As to the age of your daughter, it was posted on mumsnet, it was there for all to see when I checked up on your rather similar posting history there. What we have here is someone who is truly paranoid and deluded, and who changes around history to suit his own twisted version of it.

I know a bit more about what you are than the others Dave, you don't anger me, but this is an untenable situation for you.

IdolEyes787
05-24-2012, 11:55 PM
Did manker have an unfortunate golfing accident or what? When he reads this he is going to need lie down for awhile to recover. :stars:

Golf is considered too exciting a sport if you're an accountant.

SomePeople
05-25-2012, 12:04 AM
Not another post where you claim to have some wonderful memory capability and then are shown not to have :roll:

OK

Here's the thread, so I guess you claims about the contents of that post are a incorrect.
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/303061-Ban-me-now

The thread which had my name on it was in the reporting area, you know that private section of the board.

manker wasn't a mod when he revealed my real name to the board as Thorn, so he didn't get it from there (taking Cabalos assurances about the integrity of the mod team not leaking information as being true, and TBH I'm still not completely convinced about that. There are still anomalies which I can't account for), that only gives one other source for manker to have obtained my name.

You don't know fuck all about me Artemis. You're some amateur knob who believes he can determine what and who someone is from the posts he makes on a message board. Your first two posts at me classified me as a potential serial killer FFS. You really must stop believing in your own bullshit, cause it's not convincing anyone other than your gullible friends up here.

chalice
05-25-2012, 12:07 AM
Dave.

SomePeople
05-25-2012, 12:08 AM
chavis.

Et tu
05-25-2012, 12:09 AM
Must be some other dave skizo is quoting in that thread then.

SomePeople
05-25-2012, 12:12 AM
Actually whilst you're here maybe you can explain why so many members of this board don't seem capable of using the ignore function that is built into the board software? I must admit I find it rather baffling that so many olf them spend so much of their time telling me they hate every meaningless post I make, when with a few simple clicks they could never have to see one of them again. Do you think it would help if manker or Cabalo did them a howto for that? You know explaining in terminology suitable for idiots how to add someone to their ignore list. Do you think that might help them?

chalice
05-25-2012, 12:14 AM
I don't think you're with the missus any more, Dave. That's what I think. I think you're out in the cold.

You've been posting more or less straight for two days. Where have you hidden her, or where has she put you?

You seem to've scuppered all your threats in this thread. Was it worth it? Anyway, nighty-night. Some of us still have jobs.

SomePeople
05-25-2012, 12:15 AM

Ooooo so it was leaked from the reporting section by an admin team member. Ummm Cabalo... you remember telling me about how your Admin Team would never do such a thing...

Either way manker wasn't a mod when he created the Thorn account and revealed my real name.

The link between me and the manicgeek account didn't become apparent for many months after that when chavis revealed it to the board, apparently after getting it from someone in 'authority'.

EDIT: OMG... so is that how you got it manker? Did she tell you about the manicgeek account? After not telling chavis? You got me name and then told him where you'd got it from?

Et tu
05-25-2012, 12:17 AM
I don't think you're with the missus any more, Dave. That's what I think. I think you're out in the cold.

You've been posting more or less straight for two days. Where have you hidden her, or where has she put you?

You seem to've scuppered all your threats in this thread. Was it worth it? Anyway, nighty-night. Some of us still have jobs. With above interest salaries and everything.

SomePeople
05-25-2012, 12:20 AM
You seem to've scuppered all your threats in this thread. Was it worth it? Anyway, nighty-night. Some of us still have jobs.

There were never any threats chavis. It never ceases to amaze me how fucking gullible you lot are. You spend months personally slagging me off and screaming about how I pose a threat to all sorts of people from Squeamous, through my wife, and of course not forgetting my abused children. Ignore multiple discussions where I state I don't pose any threat to anyone, then go taking the shit I spew forth playing upto your deluded fantastical image of me as being serious. Honestly, it's like none of you are capable of reasoned thought at times. Still it makes I smile :D

SomePeople
05-25-2012, 12:23 AM
With above interest salaries and everything.

Do you know how you click submit sometimes and think "fuck", well I did that right then on that post. manker banned the account right after that, and I couldn't get back to edit it. Still it doesn't matter, us raging lunatic call centre psychopaths don't get paid much anyway, so above interest rate, and above inflation rate must be somewhere near each other.

Et tu
05-25-2012, 12:25 AM

Ooooo so it was leaked from thew reporting section by an admin team member. Ummm Cabalo... you remember telling me about how your Admin Team would never do such a thing...

Either way manker wasn't a mod when he created the Thorn account and revealed my real name.

The link between me and the manicgeek account didn't become apparent for many months after that when chavis revealed it to the board, apparently after getting it from someone in 'authority'.Yeah, funny thing about that.

If said authority had known how much fun it'd generate, he'd told chalice a lot sooner.

That said, I too have a non-imaginary job, so off I go.

SomePeople
05-25-2012, 12:28 AM
That said, I too have a non-imaginary job, so off I go.

Have a good one :)

Artemis
05-25-2012, 08:09 AM
Not another post where you claim to have some wonderful memory capability and then are shown not to have :roll:

OK

Here's the thread, so I guess you claims about the contents of that post are a incorrect.
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/303061-Ban-me-now

The thread which had my name on it was in the reporting area, you know that private section of the board.

manker wasn't a mod when he revealed my real name to the board as Thorn, so he didn't get it from there (taking Cabalos assurances about the integrity of the mod team not leaking information as being true, and TBH I'm still not completely convinced about that. There are still anomalies which I can't account for), that only gives one other source for manker to have obtained my name.

You don't know fuck all about me Artemis. You're some amateur knob who believes he can determine what and who someone is from the posts he makes on a message board. Your first two posts at me classified me as a potential serial killer FFS. You really must stop believing in your own bullshit, cause it's not convincing anyone other than your gullible friends up here.

I know quite a bit about you actually Dave. I know that you have a borderline personality disorder, the fact that you are such a masochist and keep coming back for more and so paranoid about what others say is elegant proof of that. You don't have to to be psychic to figure it out, you aren't being terribly rational. Also Narcissus, I do note that when everything settles down and it seems like you are beginning to be forgotten, that becomes unacceptable to you, so you come back for another patented wind up, because any attention is good attention, even the negative attention you get here.

You can call me an amateur all you like, I studied at University, completed my degree in psychology and went on to what I thought would be a career helping people, but I met too many people just like you, arrogant self serving and nihilistic and realised that I didn't really have the strength to deal with this shit day to day. Maybe I was just young and idealistic, I learned later on, but I have seen you over and over and over before, it never ends, the point whatever it is you need to get across is so vital and so moronic and so sad, and will be a different one tomorrow.

SomePeople
05-25-2012, 08:16 AM
I know quite a bit about you actually Dave. I know that you have a borderline personality disorder, the fact that you are such a masochist and keep coming back for more and so paranoid about what others say is elegant proof of that. You don't have to to be psychic to figure it out, you aren't being terribly rational. Also Narcissus, I do note that when everything settles down and it seems like you are beginning to be forgotten, that becomes unacceptable to you, so you come back for another patented wind up, because any attention is good attention, even the negative attention you get here.

You can call me an amateur all you like, I studied at University, completed my degree in psychology and went on to what I thought would be a career helping people, but I met too many people just like you, arrogant self serving and nihilistic and realised that I didn't really have the strength to deal with this shit day to day. Maybe I was just young and idealistic, I learned later on, but I have seen you over and over and over before, it never ends, the point whatever it is you need to get across is so vital and so moronic and so sad, and will be a different one tomorrow.

No you don't Artemis. You know personality types as defined for you in your studies. You're silly enough to believe that you can apply that to written text only, and even worse written text from a meduim where at least 90% of the content is just people posting crap. We'll I'm sorry to disappoint you, but you can't.

Artemis
05-25-2012, 08:22 AM

No you don't Artemis. You know personality types as defined for you in your studies. You're silly enough to believe that you can apply that to written text only, and even worse written text from a meduim where at least 90% of the content is just people posting crap. We'll I'm sorry to disappoint you, but you can't.

That's nice, I'm not talking about the posting here, I am talking about the behavior which drives it, the need which keeps you coming back, that is where the rubber hits the road, the ranting and the need to belong is a minor sideshow.

SomePeople
05-25-2012, 08:35 AM
That's nice, I'm not talking about the posting here, I am talking about the behavior which drives it, the need which keeps you coming back, that is where the rubber hits the road, the ranting and the need to belong is a minor sideshow.

You want to analyse me? Hmmm... I'm not sure that'll work for you in this medium, as I've explained already, the internet in all it's many varied formats isn't a medium where people show themselves for who they truly are. In fact you could say the internet is a very good place for witnessing extremes of human interaction because most formats of interaction on the internet are based upon people playing 'parts'. In reality each one of them humans is a far more complex creature than you will ever know about from what is written or displayed upon a screen.

You seem to be under the impression in my case that I am feeling some sense of humiliation? That I'm enjoying? that, or maybe that you think I need that. That's why I keep coming back. I'm sorry to disappoint you however none of that is true. I'm here because I'm an obsinate bastard who won't do what he is told to do by people like manker. I'm here because I choose to be here. You all think you've humiliated me, yet all I can see is a bunch of blokes who have flung accusation after accusation, based upon theory after theory, all of which (with the passage of time) have been shown to be false. So your view of why I'm here is based upon a view which is flawed given that I don't view any of what has gone on here in the same way as you do.

SomePeople
05-25-2012, 09:11 AM
I'll tell you what, lets see if I can't make this understandable to you, by putting it in the context of your life.

Imagine if you will the accusation was made that you were a 'horse fucker' much like that bloke you wrote about here a while back.
Assume it was made in a serious context, that whoever made it really meant it about you.
His mates start repeating it at you, to such a degree that it is on every thread.

Now you KNOW it isn't true, so
1) You ain't going to by humiliated by it
2) You might be slightly angered by it, especially it being repeated (chanted at you) over and over again.

Now move that into a scenario where one of that blokes mates (one of the main chanters of said accusation) bans you. Are you really going to sit back and accept that ban given that you KNOW its based upon something which is completely false?

Does it matter to you that each and everyone of the 'chanters' has dreamt up their own completely insane set of theories about why you are fucking horses? Well oddly enough no, because you know you aren't a horse fucker. Best of all, you know that all the chanters combined cannot possibly prove you are a horse fucker, because there just simply isn't the evidence to support it.

That's not going to stop some amateur psyhciatrist telling you that he can see you have a need to come back to this place of humiliation, because he believes that in some way you must be humiliated by the chanting of something you know is completely false, and of course the espousing of all sorts of other comments which are based upon you being the man who fucks horses.

It doesn't really matter though, because you KNOW it's all just crap. You aren't going to feel any humiliation.

chalice
05-25-2012, 09:14 AM
So you're a horse fucker now, Dave. You dirty boy. I knew it.

SomePeople
05-25-2012, 09:25 AM
Oh fuck chavis... she's not going to like you calling her a horse... I reckon you'll be in trouble for that.

chalice
05-25-2012, 09:28 AM
I really don't think your wife gives any kind of a fuck what I call her, Dave.

SomePeople
05-25-2012, 09:31 AM
I really don't think your wife gives any kind of a fuck what I call her, Dave.

I guess we'll find out when you call her something, how's your wife taking you calling her a horse?

mjmacky
05-25-2012, 09:31 AM
Dave, pics of wife to prove she's not a mule.

Else, she's a mule.

SomePeople
05-25-2012, 09:32 AM
Hang on... I thought you all said it would be wrong of me to post pics of someone elses wife?

Artemis
05-25-2012, 09:37 AM
Well it depends...... apparently according to you, she's not really a human so I guess it's o.k. :naughty:

chalice
05-25-2012, 09:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1v34Edtjds

megabyteme
05-25-2012, 12:39 PM
Mu'll get over this predilection of yours, Dave. I had always expected you were a young goat fucker, though... :idunno:

manker
05-26-2012, 03:38 PM
{I am so going to forward a link to Dave Dowell the Policeman, I think he'll like the way you've plastered his name in a derogatory way all over various sites :) ... don't worry I'll credit your mate Squeamous for it, it was her who fed my name to manker after all and started all this personalisation, so she should be fully credited, don't you think? }

You should be sure to contact all Dave Dowells all over the planet with this critical information.fucking glag!

Artemis
05-26-2012, 04:34 PM
All of :dave:'s latest revelations are all a bit scary. I mean what next? :fear:

manker
05-26-2012, 05:31 PM
All of :dave:'s latest revelations are all a bit scary. I mean what next? :fear:I might be sticking my turkey neck out a little but I'm going to say more of the same.

That is that there will a shitload of pish posted on the internets, all alluding to some kind of action in real life - except Mr. Dowell will find himself completely lacking in testicles and will do nothing apart from tell everyone that barbie's pulled the trigger and that people will die.

I will read approximately 5% of this pish and will delete an amount not dissimilar to 67% of it.

megabyteme
05-26-2012, 05:41 PM
All of :dave:'s latest revelations are all a bit scary. I mean what next? :fear:I might be sticking my turkey neck out a little but I'm going to say more of the same.

That is that there will a shitload of pish posted on the internets, all alluding to some kind of action in real life - except Mr. Dowell will find himself completely lacking in testicles and will do nothing apart from tell everyone that barbie's pulled the trigger and that people will die.

I will read approximately 5% of this pish and will delete an amount not dissimilar to 67% of it.

Leave the part where he admits to having sex with horses. That's keep worthy.

manker
05-26-2012, 05:45 PM
:D

Not going to delete what was posted while I was in prison, I think it's a bit shitty to delete his posts when you guise have been interacting and having a jolly good larf at him while I was indisposed.

Artemis
05-27-2012, 06:04 AM
I might be sticking my turkey neck out a little but I'm going to say more of the same.

Leave the part where he admits to having sex with horses. That's keep worthy.

Yes I'm never going to invite that cunt here again. :snooty:

Snee
05-27-2012, 07:23 PM
There you go, banning dave again...

The injustice! :fist:

manker
05-27-2012, 08:30 PM
I thrive on Dave's sense of injustice.
It keeps me going and I have to be here to save Idol from cutting himself when the MovieWorld spamlords strike.

Snee
05-27-2012, 08:39 PM
dave should tell dave dowell, the policeman, this, also. Let's see how much you'll laugh, then.

manker
05-27-2012, 08:49 PM
He probably feels a kinship with Dave Dowell the policeman. I shall watch my step.

Did you read that post on MBM's bored where Dave Dowell decided that all of the people who don't post in the lounge because of harshity, that he's never spoken to, are his friends.
Upon reading this, my incredulous eyebrow arched, somewhat.

Snee
05-27-2012, 08:53 PM
He probably feels a kinship with Dave Dowell the policeman. I shall watch my step.

Did you read that post on MBM's bored where Dave Dowell decided that all of the people who don't post in the lounge because of harshity, that he's never spoken to, are his friends.

There's a certain measure of logic to that. After all, someone who's never met or traded words with dave would be 5000% more likely to be friends with him, in my guesstimation.

manker
05-27-2012, 09:13 PM

There's a certain measure of logic to that. After all, someone who's never met or traded words with dave would be 5000% more likely to be friends with him, in my guesstimation.Your logic is logical but it's the fault of the people who have talked to him, the bile spewing hatetards.
All of them :no:

Artemis
05-28-2012, 01:47 AM
There's a certain measure of logic to that. After all, someone who's never met or traded words with dave would be 5000% more likely to be friends with him, in my guesstimation.Your logic is logical but it's the fault of the people who have talked to him, the bile spewing hatetards.
All of them :no:
Out of it all though, the true gem is the fact that he waited 3 whole weeks, while emailing and getting no reply, before leaping into action and heading cross country with secondhand crap in tow. He is so earnest when he explains these things and it just gets worse and worse. :glag:

hikaricore
05-28-2012, 05:51 AM
The people on here dont need to be more tolerant cause theyre just jealous of some of our uniqueness
Winning!
<3

honey badger!

mjmacky
05-28-2012, 05:55 AM
I thrive on Dave's sense of injustice.
It keeps me going and I have to be here to save Idol from cutting himself when the MovieWorld spamlords strike.

You see how the board falls apart when you're not around? I wouldn't be surprised that you designed the whole thing yourself in order to be perceived as indispensable. How much did you earn posting links on your 4-day sabbatical?

manker
05-28-2012, 02:41 PM
Yeah. The spamlords did cometh in driven droves.
It's almost as if they knew I'd be arrested that day :dave:

Artemis
05-28-2012, 02:46 PM
Yeah. The spamlords did cometh in driven droves.
It's almost as if they knew I'd be arrested that day :dave:

You're lucky they didn't shoot you outright for trying to pee on the Queen's corgi's :blink:

Barbarossa
05-28-2012, 03:00 PM
The Queen's corgi's what? :blink:

mjmacky
05-28-2012, 03:25 PM
In my attempts to find a picture of a transvestite with a corgi (w/o MSpaintoshopping it), I learned there is such a thing as transexual bestiality porn. That's chicks with dicks fucking animals. They are crossbreeding porn, now I know what it feels like to hesitate during a civil rights movement.

manker
05-28-2012, 03:57 PM
The Queen's corgi's what? :blink:It appears that The Queen's Corgis own a :blink:
Quite what that has to do with my hastily arranged absence, I have no idea.

manker
05-28-2012, 04:01 PM
I learned there is such a thing as transexual bestiality porn. That's chicks with dicks fucking animals. No. it's blokes with pectoral implants fucking animals.

However, if it's easier for you to fap while thinking of it in your own terms, feel free. I'm not the thought police. You shouldn't have brought it up if you can't handle it.
Get off my case, freak.

SybAGreY
05-28-2012, 05:00 PM
Based on what I've read so far around here, there's something spectacularly wrong with you, manker.
I can tell we're going to get along swimmingly.

manker
05-28-2012, 07:56 PM
I can already tell that I'll like you from the way you inserted a humble comma twixt you and manker.
Not enough people do that.

mjmacky
05-29-2012, 01:07 AM
I'm suspicious of new members, could be Dave trying to act like a hatefilled bile spewing bastard.

megabyteme
05-29-2012, 01:25 AM
I'm suspicious of new members, could be Dave trying to act like a hatefilled bile spewing bastard.

I like the way he sucks up to manker and myself. If he's Dave, I can live with the fact that we've tamed him like starving Chihuahua.

hikaricore
05-29-2012, 01:49 AM
Last edited by manker; Today at 08:37 AM. Reason: edited out facebook link 'cos i think he's a cawk.

obvsly jealous because you are not as important as me

manker
05-29-2012, 11:19 PM
Last edited by manker; Today at 08:37 AM. Reason: edited out facebook link 'cos i think he's a cawk.

obvsly jealous because you are not as important as me
totes.

manker
05-29-2012, 11:22 PM
I'm suspicious of new members, could be Dave trying to act like a hatefilled bile spewing bastard.Same, dewd.
But that comma I mentioned belayed my tenuous doubt.

ckrit
05-30-2012, 07:50 AM
I'm suspicious of new members, could be Dave trying to act like a hatefilled bile spewing bastard.Same, dewd.

Pfft. When dave is trying to not be dave, you know he's going to use a spell-and/or grammar-checker. After all, his continual fuckups in that department is why he's so easy to track down all over the internets, and he does have an inkling of that by now.

His other option is to post like a blithering idiot bittard. That's not that hard to spot, either.

ckrit
05-30-2012, 07:53 AM
ofc, spellcheckers are bile-spewing hatefilled critical bastards, spilling their squiggly red bile all over dave's sentences, so it wouldn't last.

Artemis
05-30-2012, 08:09 AM
ofc, spellcheckers are bile-spewing hatefilled critical bastards, spilling their squiggly red bile all over dave's sentences, so it wouldn't last.

And then there are those hatefilled salmon colored grammar correcting welsh bastards, infuriating our hero to even more apoplexy, in the midst of his perfectly reasonable defense of his position re: the degenerate bile spewers here on fst.

manker
05-30-2012, 09:02 AM
Same, dewd.

Pfft. When dave is trying to not be dave, you know he's going to use a spell-and/or grammar-checker. After all, his continual fuckups in that department is why he's so easy to track down all over the internets, and he does have an inkling of that by now.Barbie used the too/to, them/those, learned/learnt blind spots in conjunction with his own mad stalking skillz to track him down and find out his last name, I heard.

I just wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of barbie. He's relentless.

Barbarossa
05-30-2012, 09:11 AM
Actually it was just a simple typo and suddenly all hell breaks loose, triggers get pulled, threats get made, I get mentioned in a blog I don't read, and yet STILL the bewb pics don't materialise.

I'm still trying to work it all out...

manker
05-30-2012, 09:30 AM
He did post the bewb pics - last week just before my short break, apparently, but he disguised the face.
I thought it was a shirtless picture of his 8 year old son and deleted it. I'm still not convinced it was Squeams :eyebrows:

Barbarossa
05-30-2012, 09:31 AM
:eyebrows:

ckrit
05-30-2012, 09:35 AM
dave should tell dave dowell, the policeman, this, also.
Actually, dave should tell dave dowell, the psychologist, this. I'm sure that could only end well.

wyanesmith1987
05-30-2012, 09:43 AM
Nice I'm also new in this site and try to keep long live in this site and want to work hard on it.
can you all tell me whats happening hear now.
:-P

manker
05-30-2012, 10:13 AM
:-PThere's this guy, Dave, who started stalking a few of the members here. He got banned for the aforementioned stalking and general cuntery but he's furnished us with several memes of the long lasting variety.

He's become something of a forumular mascot. Completely benign but rather irksome.
Much like a chihuahua.

Artemis
05-30-2012, 10:35 AM
Oh so that's why you want a full scale working model of a chihuahua, it all comes together now. :dave:

IdolEyes787
05-30-2012, 10:44 AM
Nice I'm also new in this site and try to keep long live in this site and want to work hard on it.
:-P

All I got out of that was long live and hear.:idunno:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-1JDi2-wbo&amp;feature=related

manker
05-30-2012, 10:55 AM
Oh so that's why you want a full scale working model of a chihuahua, it all comes together now. :dave:Has it :blink:

The simpler explanation is that I learned how to spell chihuahua in that prior thread and I'm just making sure it sticks.

Artemis
05-30-2012, 11:00 AM
Oh so that's why you want a full scale working model of a chihuahua, it all comes together now. :dave:Has it :blink:

The simpler explanation is that I learned how to spell chihuahua in that prior thread and I'm just making sure it sticks.

Well that is better than the image I had of you with full scale working replica of a chihuahua you, and exacting your revenge with aubergines, after a hard day at the abacus. :fear:

manker
05-30-2012, 11:07 AM
Has it :blink:

Well that is better than the image I had of you with full scale working replica of a chihuahua and exacting your revenge with aubergines, after a hard day at the abacus. :fear::happy:
That sounds like something the idle rich might do.
Commission a life sized model of something that pisses them off and then stick aubergines into the offending clone's arse/vagina.

One imagines that Idol has a boudoir bulging with bittard facsimiles.

mjmacky
05-30-2012, 12:15 PM
What does a bittard look like?

mjmacky
05-30-2012, 12:18 PM
Google image search sucks progressively more equine cock with every passing day.

manker
05-30-2012, 12:27 PM
What does a bittard look like?

megabyteme
05-30-2012, 12:40 PM
All I got out of that was long live and hear.:idunno:

[video=youtube]

Every time I see her, I remember he Grammy (?) speech where she said [This week, I just graduated from High School, and now I've won this. This is the best week, EVAR!].

And with that, 50,000 wives turned to their husbands, and said "Pervert."

mjmacky
05-30-2012, 12:47 PM
True story, I have a picture of a smoking Romanian that I actually took some 8 years ago. I can't fucking find it though...
P.S. could also just be a gypsy boy.

megabyteme
05-30-2012, 12:50 PM
True story, I have a picture of a smoking Romanian that I actually took some 8 years ago. I can't fucking find it though...

The kid was a 7, at best. Your standards are slipping. :no:

mjmacky
05-30-2012, 01:02 PM
Found it.

mjmacky
05-30-2012, 01:04 PM

The kid was a 7, at best. Your standards are slipping. :no:

While you're at it, care to rate the next one? I can keep posting pictures of the young lads until I get a sense of your tastes. We could even try a couple of Asians :naughty:

manker
05-30-2012, 01:30 PM
He looks like he is about to kick your pudgy ass.

mjmacky
05-30-2012, 01:47 PM
He looks like he is about to kick your pudgy ass.

Separated by a dirty car window. My guess is that it was the cleanest he's been in months and he didn't want to suffer a relapse so soon.

mjmacky
05-30-2012, 01:47 PM
I was thin then.

mjmacky
05-30-2012, 01:54 PM
Well, not thin, but thinner

Pic from that era, which I know, because it's in the same folder

manker
05-30-2012, 01:57 PM
I know it's a bit impertinent to ask this of a lady, but I feel comfortable with you.
How much do you weigh and how tall are you?

manker
05-30-2012, 01:59 PM
Well, not thin, but thinner

Pic from that era, which I know, because it's in the same folder

That blonde chick is hot. Not the gang sign one, the one with the cute nose.
Did you make the sex with any of them?