PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Music Vid

Pobell
05-24-2012, 07:58 PM
I'm looking for Music Vid, account or invite.

PM only. Thanks in advance!
Cheers

IdolEyes787
05-24-2012, 08:30 PM
Please correct me if I'm wrong ,in the 5+ years that you have been a member or this site you have contributed little more than ask for stuff , trade and assume the identities of other less than scrupulous people's accounts.
Seriously why should anyone want to help you ? Please reply with a valid reason non PM only.

Pobell
05-24-2012, 09:08 PM
Hello IdolEyes787
First, honestly I don't know what you mean by "assume the identities of other less than scrupulous people's accounts". If you are referring that its more than one person using this account, sorry but you're wrong.
Yes I'm an older member, and from the public perspective I look like never done good for this community. Well for your information I called a lot of people to come here, to receive and give stuff.
Not all the good things done, comes to public announcement... I'm a discrete guy, and I always will be, that's why I like to take care of things "PM only". And if you want to know a little more, I already gave invites and accounts to members without receiving anything in exchange. They we're looking to trade, and I just gave them what they wanted, simple as that.

Yes it could be a long time ago... but I'm still here.
And maybe I have helped and give more to this community than other users with 1000+ posts...

To finish... maybe I'm requesting something that I need very much right now, and who knows if that I don't have something to give in trade?

That's my non "PM only" answer

IdolEyes787
05-24-2012, 10:15 PM
Hello IdolEyes787
First, honestly I don't know what you mean by "assume the identities of other less than scrupulous people's accounts". If you are referring that its more than one person using this account, sorry but you're wrong.

If you take over someone's account I kind of just assumed that you'd have to also use their identity. That would make both of you unscrupulous unless deceit is suddenly a virtue and no one informed me.

Btw I was the one that planned the takedown of bin Laden but I kept that to myself until now since I don't like to brag.:ermm:

mjmacky
05-24-2012, 10:24 PM
Hello IdolEyes787
First, honestly I don't know what you mean by "assume the identities of other less than scrupulous people's accounts".

Meaning you traded accounts with others, at least that's how it reads according to the context of your previous posts.

Yes I'm an older member, and from the public perspective I look like never done good for this community. Well for your information I called a lot of people to come here, to receive and give stuff.

I.e., you sent a bunch of postless beggars and bumping traders here. Let me be the first to thank you for your wonderful service. It may be the first words of gratitude sent to you, but I'm sure there are thousands here who are more appreciative than I am in this regard.

Not all the good things done, comes to public announcement... I'm a discrete guy, and I always will be, that's why I like to take care of things "PM only". And if you want to know a little more, I already gave invites and accounts to members without receiving anything in exchange. They we're looking to trade, and I just gave them what they wanted, simple as that.

Here I thought Mother Teresa (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI8A0VsgeuY) was dead.

And maybe I have helped and give more to this community than other users with 1000+ posts...

And maybe you haven't.

To finish... maybe I'm requesting something that I need very much right now, and who knows if that I don't have something to give in trade?

That's my non "PM only" answer

Then make a trade thread.

Pobell
05-24-2012, 11:31 PM
Hello IdolEyes787

If you take over someone's account I kind of just assumed that you'd have to also use their identity. That would make both of you unscrupulous unless deceit is suddenly a virtue and no one informed me.

Btw I was the one that planned the takedown of bin Laden but I kept that to myself until now since I don't like to brag.:ermm:

IdolEyes787 I'm not bragging, I'm just defending my self and giving you an answer.

mjmacky

Maybe I brought a bunch of postless beggars and bumping traders, or, like you also responded to me, "Maybe I haven't".
No I'm not Mother Teresa, I was only pointing and defending myself, because I don't think I have been selfish to this community.

Night0wl
05-25-2012, 01:05 AM
Pobell,

Maybe you can't understand them or you just won't.

They're telling you to go make a trade thread and leave the non destructive members of this community alone.

Could you do that?

Just to quote your last line and ask what the hell you are doing here:

"To finish... maybe I'm requesting something that I need very much right now, and who knows if that I don't have something to give in trade?"

Saying this as nice as possible.. Fuck off!!!

Pobell
05-25-2012, 08:12 AM
Close