Skype?

domenic24
05-28-2012, 08:08 PM
Coincidentally, so am I.
Skype?

yes here is my id :activeseekingpassive

manker
05-28-2012, 08:17 PM
I'm usually the dominant but I'll make an exception for you, sweet-cheeks.
See you there.

domenic24
05-28-2012, 08:33 PM
I'm usually the dominant but I'll make an exception for you, sweet-cheeks.
See you there.

kissies for you , my boydoll..cant wait to know at your back door!!

manker
05-28-2012, 08:42 PM
-rep added :smilie4:

domenic24
05-28-2012, 08:54 PM
-rep added :smilie4:

thanks for that..you know i can do better maybe for 2 reps?

manker
05-28-2012, 08:57 PM
Well. Your sister looked pretty cute.
Just saying.

domenic24
05-28-2012, 09:01 PM
Just saying.

yes.she's cute but unfortunetly for you she likes guys !

IdolEyes787
05-28-2012, 09:04 PM
Just saying.

No just their cawks.

domenic24
05-28-2012, 09:12 PM

No just there cawks.

here's my second best girl.really missed you buttercheeks....we should make a train with you as a locomotive.....let me here you say chiu chiu.....

manker
05-28-2012, 09:16 PM
If you get your sister in on it next time, I'll get Romania unbanned from Pedros.
trufax above.

IdolEyes787
05-28-2012, 09:18 PM
No just there cawks.

here's my second best girl.really missed you buttercheeks....we should make a train with you as a locomotive.....let me here you say chiu chiu.....

Sorry but you seem to have me confused with your father.

domenic24
05-28-2012, 09:19 PM
If you get your sister in on it next time, I'll get Romania unbanned from Pedros.
trufax above.

i think will take a hole lot of sisters to do that....but i told you she likes GUYS not GAYS !!! is a little difference semantic but a large difference in life!!!!!!you let your little ass in my care and you wont need my sister!!!

Sorry but you seem to have me confused with your father.

no no....i am sure because not my father is the lonely guy who enjoys each night in posting on net.... there is a whole world out there...there is no need to spend your whole life on making posts on what other people say and talking dirty....go out there and see the world..you can do it forrest!!run forrest run!!

manker
05-28-2012, 09:31 PM
What can I say, I'm cured :01:
Your sister made me thirst for vagina. It's her I want now or it's no deal, Pedro.

domenic24
05-28-2012, 09:36 PM
What can I say, I'm cured :01:
Your sister made me thirst for vagina. It's her I want now or it's no deal, Pedro.

k.my sister name is john,,,have a nice time!!

IdolEyes787
05-28-2012, 09:37 PM
no no....i am sure because not my father is the lonely guy who enjoys each night in posting on net.... there is a whole world out there...there is no need to spend your whole life on making posts on what other people say and talking dirty....go out there and see the world..you can do it forrest!!run forrest run!!

Also I didn't contribute to the birth of any retards.

domenic24
05-28-2012, 09:41 PM
LargelyMisunderstood - yes you are!!!

but i know behind that computer is a little boy with no life or friends...you want me to be your friend? fu*k not....you have only friends on myspace or facebook,,,probably 5000 friends on facebook...you are a very popular guy in the virtual world.good for you...one day you might contribute to the birth of a little virtual child...just dont stick your co*k in the computer..

IdolEyes787
05-28-2012, 09:44 PM
Please continue because I'm curious to see precisely how much it's possible for one person to be wrong.

manker
05-28-2012, 09:47 PM
You mean you're not a little boy behind a computer?
-unfriends you on facebook

IdolEyes787
05-28-2012, 10:04 PM
k man.i understand u are a respected member here with alot of posts and reputation.good for you.i only applied in a simple giveaway.i admit i am a noob here(not in the p2p world).i didnt came here to trade but i saw someone need it an account that i have and i need it trancetraffic,if i camed here to trade dont u think i had opened at list one trade thread until now?

Someone is not only stupid and ignorant but also a liar. Also you've used that line before although not to me about "many posts and no life" so:ermm:
Anyway please proceed in your intelligent quest for 3 trackers, each of which you had in the past. :mellow:
But you didn't come here to trade and you're not stupid or don't have a life or anything.

Also not on Facebook.:(

domenic24
05-29-2012, 06:08 AM
k man.i understand u are a respected member here with alot of posts and reputation.good for you.i only applied in a simple giveaway.i admit i am a noob here(not in the p2p world).i didnt came here to trade but i saw someone need it an account that i have and i need it trancetraffic,if i camed here to trade dont u think i had opened at list one trade thread until now?

Someone is not only stupid and ignorant but also a liar. Also you've used that line before although not to me about "many posts and no life" so:ermm:
Anyway please proceed in your intelligent quest for 3 trackers, each of which you had in the past. :mellow:
But you didn't come here to trade and you're not stupid or don't have a life or anything.

Also not on Facebook.:(

if i took out the swearing and the ugly words from your vocabular,you would remain a mute!!

you are a very mighty and strong guy behind that computer.....dont go outside!!!!